Mafiascum Wrestling Federation (The Road To ScummerSlam!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by AniX »

Just call me Ransik, because I took that Time Force Ranger k
down
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

We shall be welcoming Kuribo into the SDC as the death rider.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:59 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 76, T-Bone wrote: We shall be welcoming Kuribo into the SDC as the death rider.
"And I saw when the Bone opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a championship was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to her that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto her a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a shield in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of barley for a penny, and three bags of wheat for a penny; and see thou hurt not the psychedelics and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was the Death Rider, and Hell followed with him.

And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with shield, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:32 am

Post by T-Bone »

*chills*

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Clash of the Mash 5 is up!

Next week in the main event, Shea will take on Kuribo and Majiffy to prove he's worthy of challenging T-Bone for the title.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:30 pm

I made avatars for everyone so far:

https://imgur.com/a/uB0lyQe
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:04 am

Post by kuribo »

Love it

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Ythan »

Love it
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by xofelf »

If I didn't love my new avatar so much, I'd go back to rocking my Roxy era avs. But they all look great!
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:34 am

Post by kdowns »

Woooooo
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I have gotten a wrestling avatar and like it
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:43 am

Post by kuribo »

Some guy knocked on my door this morning and wordlessly handed me an SD card with this video on it.

I don't know what it means.

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Black »

I absolutely love it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Black »

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

I am the sole survivor

Can anyone beat me?

I think not

But you're welcome to try!

I challenge everyone to a battle royale!

Let's see who's got enough bite to take on the alpha wolf. If you win the battle royale, i will humbly grant you the opportunity to take my belt from me.

AT SCUMMERSLAMMMMMMMMM!

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:29 pm

Nightkill - Week 6!

Next week we'll have a #1 Contender Battle Royal at Clash At The Mash, all on the Road To ScummerSlam!
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Desperate Measures failed, and I think I know why. I tried too much to look within myself for the answer, when really, what I needed to do was look without. Next week is the battle royale, that if I win I can finally face Fenrir again, the one who set me on this path.

So I went to my personal trainer, and asked if he could make me strong enough to win the battle royal, and he said "No, I cannot".

So I went to the World's Strongest Man, and asked him if he could make me strong enough to win the battle royal, and he said "No, I cannot".

So then I went to God, and asked God if they could make me strong enough to win the battle royal, and God looked at me deeply, and in a voice a sweet as caramel said, "My child, no, I cannot."

At first I was heartbroken, but then a person came up to me and said that yes, they could make me strong enough to win the battle royal if I could just do one thing.

And that is why this promo is sponsored by RAID: Shadow Legends. RAID: Shadow Legends is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions! RAID: Shadow Legends is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends devs.
George Bailey
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:11 pm

Next Friday is a special double-header of Nightkill and Clash At The Mash action! First on Nightkill, we will hear an inspiring speech from Donna Corleone Title Holder LLD, which surely will not get interrupted at all. Next it's a #1 Contender Triple Threat, as Gregor, GeorgeBailey, and Monty compete for the right to face T-Bone at ScummerSlam! And then finally, Mist will defend their new UPick Championship from the challenger Shea.

After that it's right into Clash At The Mash! Cook will participate in her second match ever, which will make her technically the crafty vet against newcomers Ausuka and Mystic Sailboat! Then Haschel and Aristophanes will be keeping an eye on the #1 Contender Tornado Tag Extravaganza. Will it be Granger Danger, Stomp And Stab Connection, Sports!, or Lee Radicals going to ScummerSlam? Finally, it's a Battle Royal for the right to face off against Fenrir. Vash, Mitillos, Bad Tom, Skelda, Charles510, McMenno, Kdowns, and PokerFace will all be entering the ring, but all but one is gonna be thrown out over the ropes. All that next Friday, on the MWF Double Feature!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by PokerFace »

The character Haschel sent me gives me million dollar man vibes. I will post it here shortly unless haschel would prefer i wait until after the fight. I will think of some cool intro and wrestling promo stuff when i get the chance for a post here later

When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

The most coveted valuables in this world are time and money. I have a rather fortunate opportunity this Friday, that I will not squander. It will be a night 0 to remember. As the town sleeps, this reaper shall begin his ascent to the throne. A lottery of eliminations will play out where only I will remain. Are you... All /in?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by the worst »

This is so delightful. I think Ceph might’ve cheated in our fight though. :P
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: Not She/Her

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Gregor M. Silverclaw »

Unfortunately, I have a prior and very important meeting to uphold at that time - perhaps we will be able to meet again some other time. (But that is a wonderful opener)
If the only path forward is difficult, it's still better than none. I'll meet you there.

Headmate within
The Den
. When one is not enough, there are always more.
Silverclaw
is the main account.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by T-Bone »

"Do you see me? This is what a champion looks like. We got a great reminder this past Nightkill as to what a champion is and isn't. I am the King of MafiaScum and I am your Paragon of Wrestling Champion of THE World. Unstoppable and unrelenting.

Last week Shea thought in his pint sized head that he and his pint-sized brained brother could step to the SDC. And they learned real fast that this isn't the kids league, this isn't the bronze division. My Shield and My Death Rider sent them packing. Shea has been in the MafiaScum Wrestling Federation for a cup of coffee and last week he learned what it was like to get burned. I'll tell you just as I tell all the rest, stay in your lane. You don't want any of this.

Still that leaves the MWF in quite the dilemma. I am the biggest star in this industry and the MWF needs me to main event ScummerSlam. It is my duty as your undisputed Paragon to main event such events. I take no pleasure in this. So after the embarrassment that was Shea and the embarrassment another so-called champion put on display I marched to the Commissioner's Office. You see as the Paragon I have some pull around here. And I demanded Commissioner Mith to find me the most prestigious and worthy opponent he could to face me in the main event of ScummerSlam! And Commissioner Mith....found no one. No one is worthy to share the ring with me. And just as I was about to walk out and leave ScummerSlam in shambles without its greatest Champion on the card...he offered a match to find someone worthy.

The Sole Survivor undefeated Monty, the undefeated Gregor of The Den and...GeorgeBailey. Listen, I already beat GeorgeBailey but sure. Monty, alright he has one win, which is more than most of this pitiful roster can offer. And Gregor is undefeated...impressive...in handicap matches. This is the best Mith could offer me. Disgraceful.

Fine, ScummerSlam would be nothing without T-Bone. I'll be watching this match closely. If the three of you were smart you'd all try to lose. Because if you win, you're not really earning a shot at this title. You have no shot at taking this title from me. Instead you are earning a chance to main event with the Emperor of wrestling before having your hopes and dreams dashed when that bell rings. You will beg for a mercy that will not come. And in the end you'll be beaten, staring up at the bright lights, as I hold my championship high above your broken carcass. Monty, GeorgeBailey, Gregor, you do not want any of this. Run...run while you still can."

Gregor M. Silverclaw
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Gregor M. Silverclaw
Not She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: Not She/Her

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Gregor M. Silverclaw »

A true, honest warrior is not one who kneels when told to kneel, begs when told to beg, or gives up at a moment's notice. It is one who fights with all they have and does not look down at or belittle another. What you do is use your title belt as a means to cruelty and power.

You and your clan have not been tested by a Silverclaw at this point, but you
will
know what it is like to falter by our hands. Count your days, for they are numbered.
If the only path forward is difficult, it's still better than none. I'll meet you there.

Headmate within
The Den
. When one is not enough, there are always more.
Silverclaw
is the main account.

Return to “General Discussion”