Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:08 am

Post by demona »

also if someone could unvote so i could enjoy my run and such without having to worry about this i would appreciate it

like even if you do think this is somehow scum indicative of me or something we're like five hours into a two week day
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I was starting to feel bad that I was targeting a newbie just trying to get their feet wet and I should allow them to settle in, but nope not the case apparently.

You are E-2, your only concern here seems like self preservation. Do you really think you will suddenly get two lol votes on you?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:20 am

Post by demona »

In post 51, Doctor Drew wrote: I was starting to feel bad that I was targeting a newbie just trying to get their feet wet and I should allow them to settle in, but nope not the case apparently.

You are E-2, your only concern here seems like self preservation. Do you really think you will suddenly get two lol votes on you?

it is not my only concern but it is certainly a concern, why shouldn't it be?

and it doesn't take two lol votes if i am not going to be here, which shortly i am not, it takes one more vote of 'just want doctor drew to recruit me lol' or 'she posts too much' or whatever and then a lol hammer, which happens somewhat frequently, much more frequently than i would like, especially in this case,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:22 am

Post by demona »

and scums can very easily provide either of those votes with a built in defense because i think it's unlikely all of you are scums right like that wouldn't really be a game if y'all were so

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:29 am

Post by demona »

In post 51, Doctor Drew wrote: I was starting to feel bad that I was targeting a newbie just trying to get their feet wet and I should allow them to settle in, but nope not the case apparently.

also still doesn't feel like you are at all considering my alignment

like i am not a newbie it is fairly unlikely i am ever going to 'settle in' since i have not up to this point

but why would you only feel bad if i were a newbie? like are you not even willing to consider at any point that i may be town who you're targeting? or are you saying you would do not feel bad for targeting me even though i am town because i am not a newbie and it is my own fault or something that you're pushing me for who i am as a player?

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 54, demona wrote:

like i am not a newbie it is fairly unlikely i am ever going to 'settle in' since i have not up to this point

but why would you only feel bad if i were a newbie? like are you not even willing to consider at any point that i may be town who you're targeting? or are you saying you would do not feel bad for targeting me even though i am town because i am not a newbie and it is my own fault or something that you're pushing me for who i am as a player?
I could believe a newbie playing in a bastard game making that post, even as town.

I have a hard time believing that someone who has been around the block, especially in wackier setups, would make that post.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Phir »

Demona is good.

VOTE: Greeting

Hello!

So many words. All this talking. All it does is make Demona look good. No one else has impressed me in any way. I have played before with Demona before, I now believe. See n o reason for these votes.

Doctor Drew feel way too aggressive too me. Maybe the type of aggression scum would fake. Grandstanding while pushing on minutae to keep a wagon perpetually viable.

we shall see.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:39 am

Post by demona »

In post 55, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 54, demona wrote:

I could believe a newbie playing in a bastard game making that post, even as town.

I have a hard time believing that someone who has been around the block, especially in wackier setups, would make that post.

well i did and i have made very similar posts before and i very likely will again

like if you're town it seems likely to me that we have a fundamental disagreement about the usefulness of information to town and the merits of speculating about bastard setups, like in the royalty and slaughter hour games throughout you can even see the applications of those speculation and how they could be beneficial to town at play

i guess i just do not understand why from your perspective that fundamental disagreement means i must be a scums and not just a towm who views things differently than you do,

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Listen, I think you were trying to get extra information out of people to help you along, imo scum would be the ones to benefit the most out of that, ergo....I think you are scum.

But as Granpa said this is going in circles, my vote will stay on you, but in the interest of moving things along a bit.....

What are your opinions on the votes/voters on you after me? I know you touched on it a little, but curious on how serious or jokey you think they are?
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:11 am

Post by demona »

In post 58, Doctor Drew wrote: Listen, I think you were trying to get extra information out of people to help you along, imo scum would be the ones to benefit the most out of that, ergo....I think you are scum.

But as Granpa said this is going in circles, my vote will stay on you, but in the interest of moving things along a bit.....

What are your opinions on the votes/voters on you after me? I know you touched on it a little, but curious on how serious or jokey you think they are?

yes, that would be the fundamental disagreement - i think scums are likely to already have additional information and thus towns would benefit more from theorizing and! scums could potentially be found through how they approached discussions as well as in theory we might be able to tell the difference between informed speculation and uninformed speculation though in practice i dunno how good i might be at that particular aspect

biancospino felt like, from the way she was questioning also that she may have thought it might be more beneficial to scums as well, or that she saw that that is what you may have been saying, dunno how serious altogether - there was also the cult bit included but at the very least felt like she may have been exploring beyond that

imaginality i dunno, like thinking about the grandpamo line in his post makes it seem possible that his vote was an extension of that logic, like grandpamo isn’t posting a lot but demona seems to be! which like, ehh, still seems an odd time to make the grandpamo read to me since could have simply not seen thread yet so possible trying to plant that thought amongst others but also possibly just unrelated thoughts in same post and also joking cult thing again

like it makes it harder to weigh these things for me when players might just be thinking ‘well i think wagons are beneficial to sorting so i joined’ or things like that because you’re encouraging them to join, shrug

and then whemestar i am not even sure if whemestar is saying they just object to anyone posting large amounts or if they’re saying it’s scummy - it seems possible to me that whemestar is following up on potential imaginality logic or reading between the lines to seeing there is a potential angle to be made of posting a lot = scum but also could be ‘i think all games should be geriatric’ thus my attempted questioning of but, !

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

on a serious note,, yea thats what I thought too lol tgats why they are a null for now because idk how to figure out someone who is copying what I do on both alignments LOL
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:28 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 59, demona wrote:
In post 58, Doctor Drew wrote: Listen, I think you were trying to get extra information out of people to help you along, imo scum would be the ones to benefit the most out of that, ergo....I think you are scum.

yes, that would be the fundamental disagreement - i think scums are likely to already have additional information and thus towns would benefit more from theorizing and! scums could potentially be found through how they approached discussions as well as in theory we might be able to tell the difference between informed speculation and uninformed speculation though in practice i dunno how good i might be at that particular aspect

biancospino felt like, from the way she was questioning also that she may have thought it might be more beneficial to scums as well, or that she saw that that is what you may have been saying, dunno how serious altogether - there was also the cult bit included but at the very least felt like she may have been exploring beyond that

imaginality i dunno, like thinking about the grandpamo line in his post makes it seem possible that his vote was an extension of that logic, like grandpamo isn’t posting a lot but demona seems to be! which like, ehh, still seems an odd time to make the grandpamo read to me since could have simply not seen thread yet so possible trying to plant that thought amongst others but also possibly just unrelated thoughts in same post and also joking cult thing again

like it makes it harder to weigh these things for me when players might just be thinking ‘well i think wagons are beneficial to sorting so i joined’ or things like that because you’re encouraging them to join, shrug

and then whemestar i am not even sure if whemestar is saying they just object to anyone posting large amounts or if they’re saying it’s scummy - it seems possible to me that whemestar is following up on potential imaginality logic or reading between the lines to seeing there is a potential angle to be made of posting a lot = scum but also could be ‘i think all games should be geriatric’ thus my attempted questioning of but, !
this just feels ingenuous but fabricated at the same time
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:36 am

Post by demona »

@grandpamo

i don’t want to copy paste the whole thing on mobile but what about it feels fabricated? like that’s how i am viewing those posts right now and there isn’t a lot to go off of

unless you just think it contrasts stylistically with my earlier posts which would likely just be because of phone and such

also don’t understand how you think I am ‘copying’ you - i am not very familiar with how you play not even sure i have read the entirety of a game you were in and unless you are an alt i have been playing here longer than you have and i don’t feel as though i have made any conscious adjustments to my play here

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 62, demona wrote: @grandpamo

i don’t want to copy paste the whole thing on mobile but what about it feels fabricated? like that’s how i am viewing those posts right now and there isn’t a lot to go off of

unless you just think it contrasts stylistically with my earlier posts which would likely just be because of phone and such

also don’t understand how you think I am ‘copying’ you - i am not very familiar with how you play not even sure i have read the entirety of a game you were in and unless you are an alt i have been playing here longer than you have and i don’t feel as though i have made any conscious adjustments to my play here
lol fabricated in terms it comes from non geninune mindset. idk if thats town or scum. im having a hard time reading u because ur probably doing the same thing as me -- thats why im saying you're copying me. im not saying youre doing it on purpose its more of a joke.

be honest with me, did you exaggerate any of your AtE at all to seem towny so you can be more town cred? are you wanting to recieve towncred right now? this doesnt mean ur scum, because i do the same thing lol as town. just be honest with me it will help me read u better.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:51 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I am going to try and backread all these posts when I’m on computer
Im a dog that quacks
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:53 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 64, WhemeStar wrote: I am going to try and backread all these posts when I’m on computer
dont its gonna waste ur time. its literally just drew pushing demona because they are being oddly interogative early in the game and AtE after pressured and going back in circles
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 65, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 64, WhemeStar wrote: I am going to try and backread all these posts when I’m on computer
dont its gonna waste ur time. its literally just drew pushing demona because they are being oddly interogative early in the game and AtE after pressured and going back in circles
Tbf, I just voted them and then Jesus took the wheel of Demona vomiting words all over the screen.

I am just trying to suss out who I want to recruit.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Okay sounds good I’m not going to read
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Who wants a sheep tbis game
Im a dog that quacks
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 9:02 am

Post by demona »

@grandpamo

i mean, i am frustrated by being scumread again for being me, that’s literally all it feels like from my perspective, like ‘this behaviour is scummy’ even if it is demonstrably true of me always

but could i have just not posted my frustrations? yes, when the game no longer feels like a game i generally shut down and stop playing, and if the game was upsetting me to the extent that my ate was an unavoidable outcome I wouldn’t post, like i have no interest in becoming a game ruining presence

and of course the purpose of all my posts is to be townread, i have said plenty of times i think one of the very most important things to do as town, if not the very most important, is to not be miseliminated

but i understand that that is also among scums goals so like i am not asking people to not sort me and such i am just encouraging everyone to do what they can to actually sort me because i am town here and the things i am being scumread for are personality/playstyle things

but i would like for them to do so upfront because it wastes alot of time otherwise and also distracts me from the rest of the game like i get that’s a failing on my part but i dunno how to fix it

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 9:03 am

Post by demona »

In post 66, Doctor Drew wrote:
Tbf, I just voted them and then Jesus took the wheel of Demona vomiting words all over the screen.

sigh

sorry i guess

feels like an unfair way to approach me but, eh

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 9:06 am

Post by demona »

like i even think it’s probably more likely to come from town!me by a significant margin but is scum!me aware of how town!me plays? yes of course

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 70, demona wrote:
In post 66, Doctor Drew wrote:

sigh

sorry i guess

feels like an unfair way to approach me but, eh
Well I was trying to be a bit funny there, I get my humor can be an acquired taste lol.

If you are town though, and this is just a play style issue(I can definitely relate to that), then eventually people will see this.

And if I caused you not to have fun playing this game, I do apologize.....I just want to play the game and have some fun as well, but I don't want to at the detriment of another player(unless you are in fact scum, then all bets are off lol).
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 9:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 69, demona wrote: @grandpamo

i mean, i am frustrated by being scumread again for being me, that’s literally all it feels like from my perspective, like ‘this behaviour is scummy’ even if it is demonstrably true of me always

but could i have just not posted my frustrations? yes, when the game no longer feels like a game i generally shut down and stop playing, and if the game was upsetting me to the extent that my ate was an unavoidable outcome I wouldn’t post, like i have no interest in becoming a game ruining presence

and of course the purpose of all my posts is to be townread, i have said plenty of times i think one of the very most important things to do as town, if not the very most important, is to not be miseliminated

but i understand that that is also among scums goals so like i am not asking people to not sort me and such i am just encouraging everyone to do what they can to actually sort me because i am town here and the things i am being scumread for are personality/playstyle things

but i would like for them to do so upfront because it wastes alot of time otherwise and also distracts me from the rest of the game like i get that’s a failing on my part but i dunno how to fix it
ur not answering my question. my question was a yes or no question. please answer it concisely. and also does this mean u admit that when drew voted u, u got frustrated? is that how your playstyle is, getting frustrated when people come at u? or are u getting frustrated when people come at u because ur being ur interogative/ate person.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 9:15 am

Post by mykonian »

What do you wager? I might win him yet!
If you give me your permission first,
I’ll lead him gently on the road I set.

Votecount

Demona (4): Doctor Drew, imaginality, biancospino, Whemestar
Imaginality (1): GrandpaMo
Greeting (1): Phir

not voting (5): demona, Frozen Angel, Greeting, Meuh, Cat Scratch Fever

With 11 alive it's 6 to eliminate.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”