Micro 1082 - I’m the Real Tracker (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 648, Black wrote: VOTE: Don
Gg. I tried my best. I'll play in a semi open next time to not autolose.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh, I actually thought I was limmed lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Bingle »

You are limmed drew. I assume don is conceding because there is literally nothing he can do to stop the town win.

Sorry don. In worrying about the town who ran into scum randing all of the investigators I forgot about the scumteam running into a d1 scum pretender lim, and provided gif with subpar review work. I don’t know if you would’ve pulled it off anyway, in that I think there were some pretty obviously town players left, but being in a mechanical loss D2 is pretty sucky.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 649, Donempire wrote:
In post 644, Bingle wrote:
I think of Og, Caveman Gangster Extraordinaire. Sometimes it pays to live thousands of years before your competition.
I’d argue that he was just on a whole other level at fighting the police, since they didn’t even dare exist until well after he was dead. Comparatively, both Dre and Drew’s struggles are like a drunk trying and failing to punch their way out of a wet paper bag.
Since cavemen have no laws or cops, Og couldn't be a gangster, making him a fake ass clout chaser. Besides even if he was, his musics very overrated and primitive.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

It also kinda sucked getting limmed just because mech.....I mean all for the greater good, but I was pretty clearly not PC's partner if you looked at it.

And Bingle, I highly doubt Jason would replace out of a game because they thought victory was impossible.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:45 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 3.01
Doctor Drew (4):
Donempire, Bingle, Black, Invisibility
Not Voting:
Kowahbunga, Doctor Drew

With
alive,
votes to Eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-06-21 21:03:01)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:46 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Doctor Drew,
Town Doctor
, was eliminated Day 3.

N3 deadline: (expired on 2023-06-18 14:46:01)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:17 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Invisibility,
Town Tracker
, was killed Night 3.

D4 deadline: (expired on 2023-06-23 18:17:11)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Black »

Fuck. I didn't get to block Don. Why tf is night deadline 24 hours?? I was gone all day yesterday and when I got back to Tulsa my power was knocked out from the craziest wind storm I have ever seen in my life. I can't connect to internet at my apartment and they are saying power could be out for several days so idk when I'll be able to post again

VOTE: Don because it has to be him
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Donempire »

How the turntables....

I already explained the situation to bingle in our private chat. I'll elaborate a bit for kowah as well.

See, town was still in autowim from yesterday even with a miselim of drew. Here's how: Assume that i'm scum. Me and black are the only unconfirmed left, so black rbs me. No kill goes through, and we have 5p so even a miselim wins town the game. This is one scenario, the one where i'm scum, and one that clearly didn't happen.

So we move on to scenario two, assume black is scum. This is also the only scenario where a kill can go through, as with scum!me i get rbd and fail the kill leading to autowin. She kills invis which is the only invest role at this point, and this confirms her as scum since like i said, i can't make a kill go through with town!black.

As for my "scum slip", chalk it up to some friendly banter. It's not the first you've seen of my shitposting. And besides, if i had conceded, i wouldn't have put a night action in especially with a roleblocker. Taking blacks claim for granted also assumes that i knew she would somehow be unable to post a night action, and yet she was able to respond within an hour of the thread opening, which is very coincidental.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Donempire »

Now kowah, you might be wondering why then bingle cleared black. Well, he misunderstood the mechanics of the loyal checker, even as i accurately pointed out that the "action" that failed mentioned in the checker rolecard
was the night result, not the visit
In post 641, Donempire wrote:
In post 633, Bingle wrote:
In post 627, Invisibility wrote: Appearance visited Bladk :P
TBC, appearance could not have visited black if she was scum. Appearance’s action would have failed and been a no target result.
Need a littlw help clearing this up. In the role card it says the "action" will succeed. Now i'm wondering if that action is visiting, or getting a result. If it's the former it confirms black, but if it's the latter and he could have visited without getting a result, then that's trouble. In a scum!black scenario as she can both rb and kill doc will have no way of confirming himself, as he can't heal invis.

Now i don't think this is likely, we still have to be wary of every possibility.

Well, the lim went through regardless, if it happens that doc is somehow town, then we'll finally have some reason to be playing this game. I'll get you next time Black!!
Of course, at this point asking the mod for confirmation won't work. Besides, i want to give black a sparring chance. She got dealt a horrible hand, and i really appreciate her play so far. I wouldn't want to ruin it further by asking the mod for confirmation on how the checker works, i believe the pretender flip ruined her game enough.

Now, then. Any questions you might have, ask away.

VOTE: Black
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Donempire »

This is also what i told bingle yesterday in neighbourhood chat verbatim. See if this makes sense to you.

"It still is autowin, i just win cooler if i get you to lim black before me.

How it's autowin is, since there are 5 people remaining now, if there is no nightkill, we just get 2 elims. Boom, like that. Of course, in this scenario since i die it's not desirable, as i believe you guys would fall to anarchy withput me. But i believe you can hold on for just one more day.

If there is a nightkill, its suddenly MYLO. Limming me here loses the game. However, this confirms that black is scum. She is troleblocker, so what else is she gonna do but rb me? A kill simply can't go through with scum!me, meaning if a kill happens it automatically confirms black as scum.

If there's 5 alive, i'll need you to vouch for me. Town will auto win there, but winning without dying will look better on my resume and i really need some credentials."
Formerly Dongempire
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Wouldn't today be another good no lim day?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:39 am

Post by Donempire »

Not really, you two are confirmed, so the lim has to be one of us either way. No investigative roles left either since you are the pretender, so all no limming today would do is give black another night to off whoever's less likely to vote me.
Formerly Dongempire
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Bingle »

I’ll double check that gif didn’t mod error, but yeah that’s not at all how loyal works.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Bingle »

Also, fwiw the mod has to be able to answer “how would this interaction resolve” for it to be an open. It’s not a thing that can be open to interpretation or a thing that the mod can’t answer.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I feel like Black forgetting to roleblock feels scummy. Because if Bingle and I are confirmed town, then his only target would have been Don, which would have stopped the NK. He couldn't fake that result because there would be too many alive still for us to lim Don, get a green flip, and then just lim Black. So reasonable doubt created by "forgetting" to RB.

But man 650 seems soooo weird.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Black »

I didn't forget to RB. I wasn't online at all during the 24 hour night phase. GiF was late starting Night and I wasn't around when he finally did it

I'm seriously not making this shit up about the wind storm. My power is expected to be off until the 24th!!! and the storm fucked with everyone's phone service too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Black »

It's clearly Don here. He was even casting shade on me before Doc even flipped. He was setting this moment up yesterday because he knew Doc would flip town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 669, Black wrote: It's clearly Don here. He was even casting shade on me before Doc even flipped. He was setting this moment up yesterday because he knew Doc would flip town
I suspected it of course. There were 3 nonconfirmed left, and then bingle came out saying you were cleared because invis' saw that apperance's action succeeded. Since this was the only clear that wasn't a confirmed clear, i checked the rolecard from the modpost, and the card only said the "action" will succeed. What is that action, i asked, and ever since i asked that black has been shading me, since she knows this is what the crux of my argument will be after drew flips. (So today)

As for me knowing doc would flip town, it would be more beneficial for me to push black yesterday and get her limmed, then get doc limmed today. As i said already, roleblocker ruins scum!me's game, as the moment i fail a kill the game is over with 2 lims for town remaining. What you're saying here, and you might not realize this, is i pushed a drew lim because i knew you would have an internet outage right after the flip for exactly 25 hours so i could kill invis in that timeframe, which is definitely something.
Formerly Dongempire
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Black »

That's not what I'm saying at all. You had to question me being cleared because that was the only way you could win here. You had to push Drew over me yesterday because you know we're both town and Drew was the easiest way out yesterday. Had you started arguing that I'm not clear and pushed me it would've be obvious that you were trying to set yourself up for the literal only chance you could win this. Instead you played it correctly which was being up the doubt and played it cool, waiting for today to push it more heavily.

And you had to kill Invis last night. Invis was most definitely going to track you, and if you killed me then you would be tracked to me. Not to mention it wouldn't make sense for you to kill me since you have to keep me alive to win this scenario. You only got lucky that I wasn't around yesterday or Invis would be alive and you would've already gotten limmed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 666, Bingle wrote: Also, fwiw the mod has to be able to answer “how would this interaction resolve” for it to be an open. It’s not a thing that can be open to interpretation or a thing that the mod can’t answer.
You're not getting me. Since d1 when we limmed the pretender, and ever since the game turned into a mech winz, we were getting a dirty win. If we played properly, which would be to heal appearance n2, we would have won without giving black even a sparring chance. Now, if we want to win, we have to earn our salt. I have to convince you i'm correct, you and kowah has to make the right decision based purely on our persuasion skills. I wouldn't accept a victory where the mod just gives the answer.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 671, Black wrote: That's not what I'm saying at all. You had to question me being cleared because that was the only way you could win here. You had to push Drew over me yesterday because you know we're both town and Drew was the easiest way out yesterday. Had you started arguing that I'm not clear and pushed me it would've be obvious that you were trying to set yourself up for the literal only chance you could win this. Instead you played it correctly which was being up the doubt and played it cool, waiting for today to push it more heavily.

And you had to kill Invis last night. Invis was most definitely going to track you, and if you killed me then you would be tracked to me. Not to mention it wouldn't make sense for you to kill me since you have to keep me alive to win this scenario. You only got lucky that I wasn't around yesterday or Invis would be alive and you would've already gotten limmed
See, you're still talking about a scum!me scenario where i win by you not being able to access the site... How likely do you think such a scenario is? Moreover, i was the one leading the mech clear alongside bingle, why would i be throwing myself in the bus, especially after also spearheading the lim of my supposed ally?
Formerly Dongempire
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Black »

That scenario doesn't exist and I never said it did. You're not thinking clearly. Even if I was here to RB you, you would have come up with some elaborate theory about how I didn't send in a kill to frame you. I have no doubt you had either argument ready to go depending on what happened overnight
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”