[RC]Let's start rumors about our new site admin

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

[RC]Let's start rumors about our new site admin

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

This seems like an appropriate hazing to me because, rumor has it, AniX hates being talked about
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by tris »

I heard a rumor that AniX and Zoraster are the same person.
here's what it says
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I don't deal in rumors but I do deal in Skittle Facts, let me share one about Anix I recently revealed in a Newbie game.
In post 913, T-Bone wrote: Skittles Fact: The TV show Highlander is based in part on AniX who was similarly born in 16th century Scotland.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:53 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1, tris wrote: I heard a rumor that AniX and Zoraster are the same person.
In post 2, T-Bone wrote: I don't deal in rumors but I do deal in Skittle Facts, let me share one about Anix I recently revealed in a Newbie game.
In post 913, T-Bone wrote: Skittles Fact: The TV show Highlander is based in part on AniX who was similarly born in 16th century Scotland.

These make a lot of sense because I've heard that AniX self-clones. I thought it was just for longevity but if zoraster was also AniX, there could be thousands or even millions of AniXes out there
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I myself am an Anix clone
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2, T-Bone wrote: I don't deal in rumors but I do deal in Skittle Facts, let me share one about Anix I recently revealed in a Newbie game.
This was incredibly useful game flavor. I learned a lot from this game.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Hamiens
Hamiens
Watcher
Hamiens
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Hamiens »

In post 1, tris wrote: I heard a rumor that AniX and Zoraster are the same person.
Let's tryhard to add plausibility to this one. Word around the campfire from Diablo 2's character class selection is a bunch of OG mafiascum forumites, including Aureal, lilith2013 and zoraster co-inspired the diablo videogame franchise's story.
Spoiler: Mephisto
's appearance as a wolf in the opening cinematic is no coincidence, for the game of mafia is also known to be called werewolf, zoraster was still an admin of arguably the most prominent website to play it at that time, and zori is the Romanian word for dawn --therefore zoraster is to be understood as morningstar, one of many names the wolf admits to having whilst conversing with the player's character; another would be Satan... SatAniX :eek:

Also, tris has 4400 posts now, which makes it obvious that viewtopic.php?t=4400's bump was a present for her by a secret admirer (Hamiens), and/or the secret admirer is a facet personality of her mind; a so called alter, which AniX wrote an extensive post in the moderation update thread about.. mere coincidence? Tell us what
you
think.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

^ Found someone who is probably not AniX
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by N »

I heard that in order to challenge Zor to become admin anix had to a whole potato
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)

Return to “General Discussion”