A-Game-Show-Text-Based-Adventure-Ended

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

do mooncow things
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Mystic Sailboat
Mystic Sailboat
she/her
Townie
Mystic Sailboat
she/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Mystic Sailboat »

I'll guess a C
good morning!
previously was: notajumbleofnumbers
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by vonflare »

I use my new tree soul to multiclass into druid and cast Root Bind on the guards
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
NessieTheNotHost
NessieTheNotHost
Watcher
NessieTheNotHost
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:24 am

Post by NessieTheNotHost »

Turn Barbara into a book. I love reading.
Suddenly, I'm not half the host I used to be... Now I'm just a contestant. Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeMooncows have entered the studio

In post 323, StrangerCoug wrote: "We're going to have to try $38,725 for the price of the dragon."

*motions Chuck and Grumbly to come over to him and to try not to make too much noise*
Result You lock down your price

"Now you can make a choice, you may take the four items offered to you but you'll lose out on the chance for the dragon. Or, if you are confident in your numbers, you can go for the dragon and if you win the dragon, you also get the four other item. HOWEVER, if you fail the guess for the dragon, you will get nothing! Will you go for the car or take the four items?"

Chuck and Grumbly subtly approach you, casting fearful glances at Nessie.

A herd of mooncows crash into the gameshow area. You see one of them land on Nessie.

Enter Action: ___________________
In post 324, N wrote: What do you suggest I order? I order that.
Result"the most expensive thing of course, the anti matter crusted platinum plated pizza with gold leaf cheese and molten silver as the sauce. topped with every type of precious medal and other big of opulence that one can desire. Will cost you $9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 and may explode and kill you as soon as you get the pizza. if for some reason you don't want a pizza that will leave nations in debut, here are the specials of the day."

The gargoyle hands you a list with these pizza options on it.

Banana Split Pizza:
Pizza crust topped with tomato sauce, cheese, sliced bananas, chocolate drizzle, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. $21898

Sushi Pizza:
A fusion of Italian and Japanese cuisine, with a rice and seaweed crust, topped with wasabi-infused tomato sauce, raw fish, avocado, and sesame seeds. $57465

Breakfast Burrito Pizza:
A pizza with a breakfast twist, featuring scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, and salsa on a tortilla-inspired crust. $59753

Pumpkin Spice Latte Pizza:
A dessert pizza with a pumpkin spice-infused crust, cream cheese frosting, and a sprinkle of cinnamon, inspired by the popular fall beverage. $1111111

Taco Salad Pizza:
A pizza that mimics the flavors of a taco salad, with seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and a drizzle of taco sauce. $9756

Mac 'n' Cheese Pizza:
Pizza topped with a layer of creamy macaroni and cheese, crispy bacon bits, and a breadcrumb crust. $12563

Watermelon Mint Feta Pizza:
A refreshing summer pizza with a watermelon base, mint-infused tomato sauce, crumbled feta cheese, and a balsamic glaze. $897896

Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza:
Dessert pizza featuring a peanut butter base, grape jelly drizzle, and crushed peanuts on top of a sweet crust. $9875

Buffalo Chicken Waffle Pizza:
A savory pizza with a waffle crust, buffalo chicken, blue cheese crumbles, and a drizzle of ranch dressing. $102685

S'mores Pizza:
Dessert pizza with a graham cracker crust, chocolate sauce, marshmallows, and a sprinkle of crushed graham crackers and chocolate chips. $59675

Enter Action: ___________________
In post 325, Cheery Dog wrote: do mooncow things
ResultYou join the other mooncows and leap high into space.

You leap clear over the moon and find yourself reentering earth's atmosphere. Your new mooncow skin is well adapted to the strains of reentry.

Your leap abruptly ends when you and the mooncow herd land in the game show area.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 326, Mystic Sailboat wrote: I'll guess a C
Result
Correct!

r _ n n _ n g
f o r
_ _ _ l _ c
o f f _ c e
_ _ _ _ l _ e _

A herd of mooncows crash into the gameshow area.

In post 327, a wrote: I use my new tree soul to multiclass into druid and cast Root Bind on the guards
ResultYou use the soul of the tree to become a druid.

You then cast root bind and successfully bind the two guards. However more enter though the portal and rush you.

Just as they are about to reach you, they stop.

"Something's wrong at the game show area." One guard says then turns to you, "We can forgive all of this if you help us deal with the potential situation. Do you accept?"

In post 328, NessieTheNotHost wrote: Turn Barbara into a book. I love reading.
Action FailedRight before you grab Barbara, a mooncow falls from the sky and lands right on top of you.

Your health is now 1/100

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Ircher »

> Enter the gameshow building and investigate the area.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:03 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

"Let's go for it!"

*after finding out the result, take Chuck and Grumbly to a secret location in the studio where Nessie won't see any of the three*

*quietly to the children:* Oh, and don't let Nessie see you. She's trouble lately.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Jump on top of the wheel, or at least where the wheel was.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Mystic Sailboat
Mystic Sailboat
she/her
Townie
Mystic Sailboat
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:31 pm

I can't be particularly bothered to waste too much time here. Can I buy all the vowels?
good morning!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I refuse to sell mystic my vowels which I was given at the start of the game.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:17 pm

Post by N »

I'll take one of everything
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:22 am

Post by vonflare »

I accept. do I need to destroy the mooncows?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
NessieTheNotHost
NessieTheNotHost
Watcher
NessieTheNotHost
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:20 am

Tell Barbara to child help me to a safer area. Ideally to a hospital or some place.
Suddenly, I'm not half the host I used to be... Now I'm just a contestant. Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 330, Ircher wrote: > Enter the gameshow building and investigate the area.
ResultYou see mass pandemonium. Mooncows are all over the place trampling the audience mostly. One mooncow jumps onto a wheel, crushing it and falling into a portal.

You see the board only has six questions left.

Enter Action: _______________
In post 331, StrangerCoug wrote: "Let's go for it!"

*after finding out the result, take Chuck and Grumbly to a secret location in the studio where Nessie won't see any of the three*

*quietly to the children:* Oh, and don't let Nessie see you. She's trouble lately.
ResultYou lock in your guess of $38,725

"The first number is correct, the second number is . . .

8! You're still in it! The third number is . . . .

7! Could you be correct?! The forth number is . . . .

4! Uh oh, tough break, the dragon is $38,745 dollars."

All the items vanish.

You see Nessie leave the gameshow area and the mooncows are rampaging in the audience area mostly.

You take Chuck and Grumbly and hide them in a save location and tell your message quietly.

The two of them agree and huddle together in the hiding spot.

Enter Action: ______________

In post 332, Cheery Dog wrote: Jump on top of the wheel, or at least where the wheel was.
ResultYou jump on the nearest gameshow wheel which breaks under your mooncow weight.

Under the wheel, is a floating portal and you soon find yourself in mystical primordial void.

You get the feeling that you can have a degree of control over the game in this room.

However you hear an alarm sound as soon as you enter and you see several spike ball monsters with guard badges roll your way

You only have time to add or change one thing before they rush your location.

In post 333, Mystic Sailboat wrote: I can't be particularly bothered to waste too much time here. Can I buy all the vowels?
ResultYou avoid the mooncows and rush to the shop after Thestatusquo refuses to sell you any vowels.

You encounter the shopkeeper who sells you one copy of the vowels for $1250

You now have $980 and one copy of every vowel.

In post 334, Thestatusquo wrote: I refuse to sell mystic my vowels which I was given at the start of the game.
ResultMystic Sailboat hearing this instead goes to another location to buy the vowels instead.

In post 335, N wrote: I'll take one of everything
Result"oh dear, that will cost you $10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,002,320,778. i've locked in your order. i'll take the money when i return. i hope you don't have enough, i do love seeing what happens to people who can't pay. . .'

the gargoyle chuckles softly as they melt away into the burning walls of the room.

In post 336, a wrote: I accept. do I need to destroy the mooncows?
ResultThe guard looks at you suspiciously, "Yes, we need to take them out."

One of the guards lifts you up and you are the guards travel to the gameshow area. On the way you see a critically wounded Nessie just outside the room.

Inside, most of the mooncows are rampaging in the audience area. The few survivors are not surviving very well.

"Oh no, the portal is open! a, go get rid of the mooncows while we close up the secret portal.

In post 337, NessieTheNotHost wrote: Tell Barbara to child help me to a safer area. Ideally to a hospital or some place.
ResultBarbara reluctantly half carries you towards the exit of the gameshow area. However, several audience members rush in that same direction.

A mooncow swiftly plows though the audience members. Barbara pushes you outside of the gameshow area. You fall on the ground and sustain no damage.

You see a and a few guards pass you by as you lay bleeding on the ground outside of the gameshow building.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

wtf I was told at the start of the game my vowels were the only ones available.

I submit a lawsuit against the game for unfair business practices and prepare to take it to the supreme court.

I spend all my eggs to hire the finest lawyer in the land.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Add a few extra digits to all the numbers on the wheel
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Or just as many as possible before the guards arrive
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

*quietly to Chuck and Grumbly:* OK, here's the plan. Nessie has been turning people into books. We need to stop her before it gets out of hand... well, unless the mooncows kill her first, but you get the idea. Plus I'm also a bit jealous of how much money she's gotten working. I mean, all the money we get has to be from answering questions correctly. Nessie can work and not know a damn thing about trivia—pardon my language there. I'm going to give each of you a scrap of paper, and I need each of you to do what it says on that paper. Oh, and burn the papers after you've read and understood them. I don't want any evidence of this plot to come back to me."

*give Chuck the half of the paper that tells him to promise to heal Nessie
if
she tells how to turn Corn and Barbara back into children... otherwise he is to let the mooncows kill her*

*give Grumbly the keys to his Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG the other half of the paper that says to steal Nessie's purse while she's distracted with Chuck and to lock it in the trunk of his car, making sure not to get caught by the guards, then to give the keys back*

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Ircher »

> Whisper a blessing for the mooncows that they may have the strength to crush all who oppose them and that they may be protected from all who wish them ill.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by N »

Ask gargoyle if it smells any mooncows
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Mystic Sailboat
Mystic Sailboat
she/her
Townie
Mystic Sailboat
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:52 am

Hide below a hatch in the gameshow area. Also use all the vowels on the hangman question as well
good morning!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:40 am

Post by vonflare »

I cast soul steal on a mooncow in order to gain all of their knowledge including their secret weakness

then i teleport all mooncow to N's location
NessieTheNotHost
NessieTheNotHost
Watcher
NessieTheNotHost
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:58 am

I respond to Chuck with, "Barbara isn't a book, idk if they're still alive or not. As for Corn, just stretch the book parts and they'll be a child again. Now please get me to the hospital or use healing spells or whatever."
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

*directs Chuck to keep the mooncows away from Nessie and do as she says while keeping the other part of the plot in action*

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe mooncows are gone. Alarms start to blare in every location.

In post 339, Thestatusquo wrote: wtf I was told at the start of the game my vowels were the only ones available.

I submit a lawsuit against the game for unfair business practices and prepare to take it to the supreme court.

I spend all my eggs to hire the finest lawyer in the land.
ResultYou go to the shopkeeper and submit your lawsuit. The shopkeeper swoops down and calls someone. After the call she says. My boss Grumbly wishes to see you in court.

You then go to the law office and spend all 2391 of your eggs and obtain Lawyer McLaywerson as your lawyer.

"I see, most unfortunate that these hooligans would sell vowels even though you have exclusive rights to that!" Lawyer McLaywerson says.

Lawyer McLaywerson expedite the process of going to trial and you, the shopkeeper, Grumbly and the judge are now in the Gameshow High Court deep underground. The trial has begun.

In post 340, Cheery Dog wrote: Add a few extra digits to all the numbers on the wheel
In post 341, Cheery Dog wrote: Or just as many as possible before the guards arrive
ResultYou are able to add 60 zeros to every wheel before the guards kick you out of the portal area. The broken wheel has reformed with your adjustments. You also feel a glow of power course though you.

You see that you are the only mooncow in the area. A guard scans you then hands you a demerit for going into the portal area. The guard says, "I did a deep scan, this isn't a regular mooncow. This is Cheery Dog."

Cat says, "You can keep playing even in your new mooncow form."

As soon as Cat says that, you are teleported to a very hot room with flaming walls. You see N, many pizzas, a gargoyle and many other mooncows.

The other mooncows begin to rampage around the room. One mooncow crashes into a metal filled pizza in an electrical container which causes a massive explosion.

You are blown back clear out of the restaurant. All you see is a bright light and feel as if every inch of you is on fire.

You barely notice when your mooncow self crashes onto the ground. A loud sound fills your ears.

Your health is now 50/100

In post 342, StrangerCoug wrote: *quietly to Chuck and Grumbly:* OK, here's the plan. Nessie has been turning people into books. We need to stop her before it gets out of hand... well, unless the mooncows kill her first, but you get the idea. Plus I'm also a bit jealous of how much money she's gotten working. I mean, all the money we get has to be from answering questions correctly. Nessie can work and not know a damn thing about trivia—pardon my language there. I'm going to give each of you a scrap of paper, and I need each of you to do what it says on that paper. Oh, and burn the papers after you've read and understood them. I don't want any evidence of this plot to come back to me."

*give Chuck the half of the paper that tells him to promise to heal Nessie
if
she tells how to turn Corn and Barbara back into children... otherwise he is to let the mooncows kill her*

*give Grumbly the keys to his Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG the other half of the paper that says to steal Nessie's purse while she's distracted with Chuck and to lock it in the trunk of his car, making sure not to get caught by the guards, then to give the keys back*
In post 348, StrangerCoug wrote: *directs Chuck to keep the mooncows away from Nessie and do as she says while keeping the other part of the plot in action*
ResultYou say your words and hand over your keys to Grumbly. The two children head off while avoiding the last of the mooncows.

You wait for a few tense moments until you see only Chuck return. "Nessie said that Barbara wasn't turned into a book and that to turn Corn back you got to stretch out the book. Also I saw that Grumbly did steal the money but she got a call on her phone and ran off. Should I get Nessie healing? Also she was right outside the gameshow area so she wasn't near any mooncows."

In post 343, Ircher wrote: > Whisper a blessing for the mooncows that they may have the strength to crush all who oppose them and that they may be protected from all who wish them ill.
ResultYou feel power well up inside you as the mooncows all begin to glow and you see them resist a's soul steal ability. They then are teleported to another location.

In post 344, N wrote: Ask gargoyle if it smells any mooncows
ResultThe gargoyle returns with all of the pizzas. The anti-matter pizza is held in an airtight container.

In response to your statement the gargoyle says, "what?-"

Suddenly a herd of glowing mooncows appear and begin to rampage around the room. Before the gargoyle can react, one of the mooncows breaks the anti matter pizza's container resulting in a massive explosion.

A solid bubble shield appears on you just as you see a brilliant flash of light. The shied and yourself are blasted far back. The shield cracks but holds as it lands onto the ground.

Your health is now 60/100

In post 345, Mystic Sailboat wrote: Hide below a hatch in the gameshow area. Also use all the vowels on the hangman question as well
ResultYou find a secret sheltered hatch and hid behind it. There is a screen inside the shelter where you can still submit your answers.

E and O was already guessed you get to keep it.

There's no A

r u n n i n g
f o r
_ u _ l i c
o f f i c e
_ u _ _ l i e _

Spoiler: Hangman

In post 346, vonflare wrote: I cast soul steal on a mooncow in order to gain all of their knowledge including their secret weakness

then i teleport all mooncow to N's location
ResultYou are unable to steal the mooncow's souls due to the buff Ircher gave. You are able to teleport away the mooncows.

The guards free you so you are no longer in jail.

In post 347, NessieTheNotHost wrote: I respond to Chuck with, "Barbara isn't a book, idk if they're still alive or not. As for Corn, just stretch the book parts and they'll be a child again. Now please get me to the hospital or use healing spells or whatever."
ResultChuck walks over to you and you say your words.

Chuck says, "I'm going to get healing supplies I'll be right back."

You see Grumbly talk on the phone. You see your coin pouch in their hand.

Before you can react Grumbly runs off.

You then suddenly see a great flash of light.

You now have 0 money

This is my life now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”