Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:58 am

Post by Sunflower »

finally found this gif. visual representation of how i feel playing this game
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:44 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2318, Sunflower wrote:
hi jupiter here its3am but I’ve skimmed a bit and silver ravens is scum. Will look into partners after
but the way they approach the aurela is scummy. i think Dan is townier from that and ravens hopping onto that seems like trying to get as much towncred cuz aureals clearly already getting limmed
Dan town because people genrally thought it was klick (i thought it was filming at the time) pointing out its aureal and forcing a lim on her is just like. if they’re partnered what’s the point, i skimmed dragons iso and i didn’t even notice that bit, they’re just exposing partner and setting their team at a disadavnthe.
and bc Dan pointed it out and made it prerry clear that it was aureal silver ravens gains most towncred imo from agreeing with Dan and bussing straight off the bat, I think it’s scum hre
In post 2447, Sunflower wrote: i forgotthere were three scum. no one fucking look atme no one fuckign look at me im embarrassed
This doesn't make sense? You knew there were three scum when you wrote the top post

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:13 am

Post by ActionDan »

Ok reread Von Payne thoroughly for the first two days. Skimmed most of Day 3 as a lot is going over the motivations for Neighborhood choices. My notes from this are below but I'm more interested in the answers to questions throughout.

145 - if talking about 2nd deathnote game I'm not sure I'd categorize Gimli's play as tons of solving.
361 - 366 tracking DE reads makes sense
373 - good follow up

374 - what tugged Dragon read away from scum at this point (similar thoughts to 622)?

-389 The Choices are so bad I'd feel self-conscious as scum ever publicizing them.

-564 Decent thought by Drew
-568 Did Black have an opinion on me at this point (from 622 supposedly not)? (did Drew?)

-569 What prompted this vote over others?

General D1 question: How did you guys privately sort your DE and Hu tao reads, if at all, and what progression did you have here? 1735-1736 would imply there was at least some talk around this time.

-768 is a fine post
-772 typical drew being a trusted source for Aureal meta reads
-782 reads townie
-783 considering I was pretty fine with Aureal up until 669 this analysis is believable. However, considering Gimli was black's hard scum read at this point you'd think Aureal elevating Gimli to lock town would raise an eyebrow.
-948 Still think that's a really undeserved Aureal placement.

-973 on the surface looks incongruent with the theories swirling about the role being more than what it seems. I'm not sure I would have posted this had I had those thoughts as town.

-1033 Drew being tone deaf and dragging this inconsequential point out aligns with what I've seen him do with me/others as town at least, unsure if he does the same as scum.

-1132 why is this still being engaged with, is this a real thought or just posturing knowing Aureal is most certainly outed?
-1215 I guess so. 1257 also. Hard to believe this was posted by scum unless Drew really thinks there's a chance Aureal could be saved. There is none.

1531- when did Gimli become townie to you drew?

General Day 2 and beyond questions for Black: Gimli/enchant is barely ever mentioned again after the scum read of them over N1 and into D2. Both Me and Gimli have appeared in the last colorful reads list (when Kiri dropped to Orange with us). We are still in the game, how do you feel about either of us: is there a progression on your reads here?

Overall I would tend to think the slot is town. Drew's posting in particular is quite close to where I can't see him posting as scum. I might want to see a Drew scum game to understand the extent of his capabilities.

Isoing SR next
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:08 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2451, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2318, Sunflower wrote:
hi jupiter here its3am but I’ve skimmed a bit and silver ravens is scum. Will look into partners after
but the way they approach the aurela is scummy. i think Dan is townier from that and ravens hopping onto that seems like trying to get as much towncred cuz aureals clearly already getting limmed
Dan town because people genrally thought it was klick (i thought it was filming at the time) pointing out its aureal and forcing a lim on her is just like. if they’re partnered what’s the point, i skimmed dragons iso and i didn’t even notice that bit, they’re just exposing partner and setting their team at a disadavnthe.
and bc Dan pointed it out and made it prerry clear that it was aureal silver ravens gains most towncred imo from agreeing with Dan and bussing straight off the bat, I think it’s scum hre
In post 2447, Sunflower wrote: i forgotthere were three scum. no one fucking look atme no one fuckign look at me im embarrassed
This doesn't make sense? You knew there were three scum when you wrote the top post

yes but i forgot after
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:08 am

Post by Sunflower »

you mentioned partners n i got confused because i had forgotten there were more than one scum left in the game
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:09 am

Post by Sunflower »

i feel like we're running in cirlces here can we please stop talking about this because i feel like this is a slippery slope into having to embarass myself even more about having forgotten
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:10 am

Post by Sunflower »

also ur right I wasnt considering kirigiri as a partner at the time of that post lol, idk what you want me to say about that one
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:18 am

Post by Von Payne »

can you go into detail with your read on kiri

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:20 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I am liking this line of push from von on sunflower
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:37 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2444, Von Payne wrote: I think if Kirigiri flips scum I need to seriously re-evaluate my Sunflower read

I think in general they have felt pretty hedgy with this whole Von/Kiri debacle
i don't get this, explain your thought process here

be more specific about where ive been hedgy and how that would benefit me as scum

i feel like ive been pretty clear how ive been reading things

:blossom:
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:42 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2444, Von Payne wrote: I think if Kirigiri flips scum I need to seriously re-evaluate my Sunflower read

I really don't like this post by Jupiter where it doesn't even seem like he's considering Kirigiri as an Aureal/Silver Ravens partner
In post 2318, Sunflower wrote: hi jupiter here its3am but I’ve skimmed a bit and silver ravens is scum. Will look into partners after but the way they approach the aurela is scummy. i think Dan is townier from that and ravens hopping onto that seems like trying to get as much towncred cuz aureals clearly already getting limmed
If Kiri flips red then we are most likely dead tonight so I think in that world it makes sense for me to put this out there

How is this evaluation related to my flip btw? How is this related ro me flipping red?

If they are not considering me as aureal partner why it didnt make you think they might be scum with tmi knowing im flipping green and hence finding other options?

Im not gonna flip red, play this thought for me a sec, hypotetically if thats an information, how does it effect this analysis?
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:50 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2457, Von Payne wrote: can you go into detail with your read on kiri

:sunny: i've always generally townread kyoko in the past but it isn't a slot that i've been paying much attention to. i'm gonna be honest i tuned out most of this 1v1. i think this 1v1 is incredibly blown up and it's been giving me bad vibes so while i have been reading the posts it's not like i've been absorbing any information. but from what i've seen i think kyoko is most likely scum between the two of you. fire has been leaning towards kyoko and has been msging me stuff about it but i generally have no idea what tf he's talking about. a lot of the in-depth shit is really just going in out ear n out the other so im just trusting fire on this one
id still prever to vote on silver ravens like is no one noticing this ? just me???? i have much stronger feeling son that one but no one really cars about that one so its like. siigh.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:06 am

Post by ActionDan »

210 - Reality is how SR describes it: Gimli used Meta. Was worthy at the time to explore.
655 Is Ydrasse not fitting in socially here as she would in other games? Did you have any scumreads here? If so why no vote?

Gif's series of posting from 1101 - 1123 are bubbly and feel at least quite town on reread. I suppose nothing that can't be faked, but I award it imaginary town points.

Dunn pressing Jupitor from 1422 - 1445 was warranted. Decently good thought process. I don't think the conclusion that Jupitor's answers were scum indicative is strong however. It is true though that Jupitor must have embellished Fire's explanation for a Ydrasse town read by attempting to utilize a foggy recalling of opening post setup details. I do not think they have to be covering for a scum PR.

Siding with Kiri over Von Payne is fine. What is your current Ydrasse read?

Overall, I am ambivalent. On Dunn's posting there is a tendency to be reactive to current events in thread rather than proactively looking for where scum might be (the occasional exception exists e.g. thinking Gimli/Aureal are not partnered) . That may well be a by-product of time spent on the game and busy schedules. However when reacting, I find the thoughts appropriate and not carrying a baseline of opportunism + I do think Gif's posting in particular has been townie. Theoretically SR's posting may fit a scum profile but I don't believe it to be.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2459, Sunflower wrote:

i don't get this, explain your thought process here

be more specific about where ive been hedgy and how that would benefit me as scum

i feel like ive been pretty clear how ive been reading things

I think you have tried to maintain a stance that my slot is town but you've woven in a lot of comments that seem fence-sitty

To me it kinda feels like theatre with Kirigiri the way you have engaged with her slot a bunch, and you seem to be on the Von!town train yet extremely hesitant to vote for her

Here are the comments that gave me the hedgy vibes

directly following

I read and it feels like you have put a lot of thought into my slot and there is a sense of conviction throughout this post. You leave the door open near the end but generally it seems like you've made up my mind about me here, and if not you seem pretty close to getting there. I don't think this matches your overall stance of being unsure where to go in the 1v1

----------

Then there's this:
In post 2211, Sunflower wrote: idk im wavering

i see what you're saying

i feel like i don't have anyone that i really trust to be town to talk to in this game and i think its always really hard for me to feel stable without that, i am too influenceable

i thought playing as hydra would help and it did at first but jupiter has been busy lately so he isn't really up to date on things rn

ydra help

----------

And this is all over the place, as I pointed out at the time Jupiter posted it:
In post 2231, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2229, Von Payne wrote: Jupiter do you have any thoughts on me vs. Kirigiri?

i've read the thread but it's one of those things where you like, you pick up a book and read the entire thing but it's notlike you know what's going on really. so i haven't been paying attention to the specifics, just that the gist of it is that you guys didn't realize hidden role was bastard (tbh I didn't either), kirigiri thinks that's weird and pushes you, and then like the past ten pages have been a free-for-all
i'd bet one buck that this whole thing is tvt but i need that dollar so honestly i'm really not sure on it. i think kirigiri is most likely scum out of everyone but her rage and frustration here seems very real and genuine and it's hard for me to think that scum is this good at faking emotions.
honestly i think scum lies elsewhere

also what are inventor roles. i think someone claimed that but idr who, is anyone willing to explain
----------

This also feels like you're giving yourself an out:
In post 2331, Sunflower wrote: i am gonna be like really honest and you will probably not like this if you are actually town im sorry

but i think if you flip town it wouldn't change my opinion on von payne very much

i don't really think that's where i would jump to next in that world

i would definitely give it some heavy consideration but i don't think it's like a guarantee

----------

This:
In post 2409, Sunflower wrote: catgirls seem more confident in us having decided our vote than i am

i guess it is pretty unlikely i end up wanting von here but i keep rereading things anyway

idk decisions are hard

----------

And then there's this, which makes me think you would be close to voting Kiri here, yet nothing
In post 2414, Sunflower wrote: there's some scum players out there who are really fond of the approach of just dominating thread with posts and repeatedly spamming the same point over and over and self-quoting and drowning everyone else out and disregarding any counterpoints. it somehow works a surprising amount of the time because usually you only need to get 1 or 2 people to be browbeaten by it and back off, even if everyone else is against you

your comment made me like suddenly recognize that pattern as something that kyoko's posting feels somewhat similar to and it was a moment of like, oh. i think i see this for what it is now

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:36 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2460, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

I really don't like this post by Jupiter where it doesn't even seem like he's considering Kirigiri as an Aureal/Silver Ravens partner
In post 2318, Sunflower wrote: hi jupiter here its3am but I’ve skimmed a bit and silver ravens is scum. Will look into partners after but the way they approach the aurela is scummy. i think Dan is townier from that and ravens hopping onto that seems like trying to get as much towncred cuz aureals clearly already getting limmed
If Kiri flips red then we are most likely dead tonight so I think in that world it makes sense for me to put this out there

How is this evaluation related to my flip btw? How is this related ro me flipping red?

If they are not considering me as aureal partner why it didnt make you think they might be scum with tmi knowing im flipping green and hence finding other options?

Im not gonna flip red, play this thought for me a sec, hypotetically if thats an information, how does it effect this analysis?
Well my current theory is that you two could be scum together. If you flip red I'm close to conftown (not fully obviously) so I don't think I survive the night

If I try to consider a world where you flip green then I still find Sunflower's hedginess scummy I guess. I haven't thought about partners in that world because this is a recent development and I'm running out of time to post today

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:39 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2461, Sunflower wrote: i've always generally townread kyoko in the past but it isn't a slot that i've been paying much attention to.
Also this ↑ doesn't really match with this ↓
In post 2231, Sunflower wrote: i think kirigiri is most likely scum out of everyone
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:40 am

Post by Von Payne »

Maybe it is just Sunflower/x

Idk I need to dive deeper but I don't think I'll get a chance until Monday after work

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:42 am

Post by Von Payne »

Deadline in 2 days 6 hours. Fuck :lol:

So that gives me like 2 hours before deadline after work Monday

I'm down to stretch Day that long if everyone else is

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:47 am

Post by Von Payne »

Can we get a show of hands on who thinks they can be here Monday around the deadline?

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 2459, Sunflower wrote: be more specific about where ive been hedgy and how that would benefit me as scum
If you are scum with Kiri then you're leaving the door open to hop on my wagon late in the Day

If you are scum and Kiri is town then you're positioning yourself to push me along with everyone else that inevitably pushes me if Kiri flips today

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:52 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2469, Black wrote:
In post 2459, Sunflower wrote: be more specific about where ive been hedgy and how that would benefit me as scum
If you are scum with Kiri then you're leaving the door open to hop on my wagon late in the Day

If you are scum and Kiri is town then you're positioning yourself to push me along with everyone else that inevitably pushes me if Kiri flips today

Whoops sorry. Quoting this for the ISO. This is my main

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:57 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2468, Von Payne wrote: Can we get a show of hands on who thinks they can be here Monday around the deadline?

Yea
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:10 am

Post by Von Payne »

I think Jupiter voting outside of the 1v1 is probably +partner equity with Kiri. If Kiri were town they could easily just get on her wagon

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:14 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2465, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2461, Sunflower wrote: i've always generally townread kyoko in the past but it isn't a slot that i've been paying much attention to.
Also this ↑ doesn't really match with this ↓
In post 2231, Sunflower wrote: i think kirigiri is most likely scum out of everyone
bad phrasing, kirigiri most likely out of [von payne catgirls kirigiri] lmaoo
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:15 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2472, Von Payne wrote: I think Jupiter voting outside of the 1v1 is probably +partner equity with Kiri. If Kiri were town they could easily just get on her wagon

i literally scumread silver ravens more than i scumread you or kirigiri

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”