Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1624, Aureal wrote: Uh, sorry, I expected the prod timer to start with day since the thread was locked for quite some time between phases. And I expected to be dead by now anyway so I didn't have much motivation or see much reason to pay attention. I don't think I have anything left to give this game. I had such high hopes coming in but I've already had to pick myself up from repeated, massive blows to try to struggle onwards, grinding myself down to the bone out of an inflated sense of responsibility. It's had a massive effect on my mental health and I need to step back. I targeted Sunflower with my ability last night and saw no bad dreams visit so nothing useful from that. And I voted for the stupid and bad dreams because I'm stupid and bad (and hate female armor) and obviously nobody else was going to.
In post 1628, Aureal wrote: Yeah, so it's really only useful for (mostly) clearing people since the bad dreams probably don't target their own (but not certainly, could be an inventor like in fferyllt's Star Trek game). I didn't think Sunflower would be nightkilled, they were getting attention and some heat, and I didn't have much of a read on them. Getting a reasonably confident clear would've been nice.
In post 1646, morph the cat wrote:
For Aureal, the Nightmare is over.

She was
Tarhalindur, Deep Sleeping Master Roaster of the Midsummer Night's Coffee
of the
Bad Dreams.

Spoiler: Aureal's Role PM

Hello Aureal!

You are
Tarhalindur, Deep Sleeping Master Roaster of the Midsummer Night's Coffee
of the
Bad Dreams.

Your non-factional abilities are:
  • On this night, nothing can stop me
    : Once during the game you can perform the factional kill with a Strongman modifier.
  • There is no refuge in deep sleep
    : Each night, you can target a player and learn if they are a Deep Sleeper.
  • To sleep, perchance to dream
    : As a Deep Sleeper you are potentially able to Dream. See the Game-Specific Rules in the Game Thread for more about dreaming.
  • Do I talk in my sleep? Are you sure?
    : Your voice and your vote.[/b]
Your factional abilities are:
  • Nyaaaaaaa

• Meoooooooooow

• ScritchScritch

• Purrrrrrrrrrrrr
i’m going to rock bottom now trying to glean any scrap of knowledge and i’m curious if anyone has any thoughts on this whatsoever because otoh it’s safe to claim you visited a partner but also i feel like with her role being to find potential dreamers she really did just visit sunflower with that idk
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:05 am

Post by Von Payne »

What if Enchant is scum and he's not voting fast night because he's still trying to figure out which of me/Sunflower to kill

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think the odds are kind of low
let me double check something
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1480, Ydrasse wrote: reading through some things i kind of feel like if aureal is a wolf von payne is one too based off of earlier defending. the hider thing is enough for me to be fine with aureal dying i think but i’m meh about her flipping wolf. is more of a “i hope so” than an i know so.

also i think that the in thread neighborhood role feels more elegant in my heart to be a wolf role. seems more in line with the game design i would expect for this game than it being town
SAVE ME PAST ME
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:07 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3200, Ydrasse wrote: i’m going to rock bottom now trying to glean any scrap of knowledge and i’m curious if anyone has any thoughts on this whatsoever because otoh it’s safe to claim you visited a partner but also i feel like with her role being to find potential dreamers she really did just visit sunflower with that idk
Is it safe for her to say she targeted a partner? I feel like a tracker or watcher or something could have foiled that super easy and it would be two scum dead

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:08 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3203, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1480, Ydrasse wrote: reading through some things i kind of feel like if aureal is a wolf von payne is one too based off of earlier defending. the hider thing is enough for me to be fine with aureal dying i think but i’m meh about her flipping wolf. is more of a “i hope so” than an i know so.

also i think that the in thread neighborhood role feels more elegant in my heart to be a wolf role. seems more in line with the game design i would expect for this game than it being town
SAVE ME PAST ME
:lol:

I'm not going to be upset if you just end up choosing us. I don't think we've been particularly townie so I can't really blame you. If there's anything I can do to make your decision easier lmk

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1133, Gimli wrote:
In post 1129, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Can I just say how ironic this is considering you openly said you're going to "not talk to any of your wolfreads and ignore them?" I'm not as sold as my hydra partner is on you being a wolf Gimli but when your reads change entirely overly irl days with barely any posts in-between in some instances to justify those flips it's odd. Then to have the confidence to go "My wolfreads are so correct that I'm going to ignore them!" Like, to me you have to be a wolf making this up or this is a new level of egotistical delusion that I haven't seen before.

Let's not forget if I remember correctly a lot of this was made during the first moon phase.
Spoiler: some of my PT work
trying an experiment here to see if I survive day 2

I'm ISOing a random guess at a scum team: klick, catgirl and actiondan

catgirl: post #91 is very strange commentary post. I do not believe maria cares this much about people "talking about dreams so much" that she has to make any comment on it. *note to self: one post in and I'm already tunneling this slot*
#100 is bad mech as we all know
#102 is another comment that I just don't see maria feeling the need to make when she is a townie. it's clear that kyoko is either towning or emulating a towny perspective on dream guesses: yes the dream guesses are supposedly NAI, but can't there be towny ways to do that? I see no reason why they COULDN'T, and I see no point in maria talking down an early townlean like that unless she has reasons to either scumread the player or to scumread kyoko. again, filler commentary that sucks.
#112 is bad mech again

then klick finally shows up... repeating catgirl's bad mech reasoning. it's kind of a bad post, kinda awkward idk. post #126

AD shows up with #200. I remember seeing towny things in this post, but are they there really? it starts really bad with spitey comments that don't say anything about anything. I do kinda like the post, though. let's see how this goes.

catgirls #212: still scum. #215 is how scum townreads a towny. I should maybe bring this up tomorrow.

AD's #229: yeah I don't think AD is scum.

ok so like, catgirl is scum. but who is it scum with? my first impression is NOT with AD

and if both AD and hu tao are townies, then either klick went full TMI on d1, or klick is just a townie with good impressions.
I think the best defense for town!klick is that he tried a counterwagon to town!hu tao and also to maybe town!AD

he did go to aureal but I think it makes sense and I'm not so sure if aureal is indeed town or if she just pocketed me really hard.

I have to find other partners for catgirl anyway. I wonder if prism fits the bill.
yeah I don't think its aureal either

so prism, there's a lot of hmmmm stuff about her, isn't there? should be worth exploring

I don't hink #84 is such an organic thought on re-read. it feels just too much like posturing and making logical sounding posts that don't amount to much.

catgirl and prism are having a little disagreement on mechanics but it does NOT mean absolutely anything wrt their alignments, of course. what's worse is that prism used this later on to justify having a townread on the hydra because she 'doesnt think alisae would disagree with me on mechanics'. I'll catch that post and put here when I find it.

#158 also doesnt feel like a real thought and if prism is a townie and this is what she does as a townie then im not impressed at all and I think she is just not a very good scumhunter (in before scum dragoneater)

I will also note that the townread on hu tao could easily be TMI on her part. and that's because all the possible wagons were lending on townies anyway, so posturing with a defense of hu tao gives you townpoints.
#195 also just sounds like bullshit and not a real read.

I have to really case prism if I wanna put this through though.

I'll note that catgirl's #212 "I find Dragon's posting towny and I don't understand the townread's on Prism's slot.
There posting is very well written like reading a royal script, but I would've come to expect that as either alignment. If any of the people townreading them wish to expand more on why that would mean a lot" I once again have a problem with maria/ali having a problem with people's reads that don't talk about anyone specifically and that don't have a read on prism or anything like that. again, this is filler, this isn't solving.

#215-#216 is a whole lot of awkwardness from these players. I think they have high svs equity and I hope to god I'm right and getting somewhere with this.
I think its prism/catgirl and then, lets see...

I think AD townreading prism like that happens when he is a townie and she is scum or whatever but not when they're scum together, I don't think. or maybe? idk

I'll trust that ydra is town. I think I'll trust that klick is town.

goddammit I don't think its sunflower man. maybe its aureal after all? shit.
this + enchants behavior the past like few days and also not being on the wagon means that i shrimply don’t think he’s wolf
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3204, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3200, Ydrasse wrote: i’m going to rock bottom now trying to glean any scrap of knowledge and i’m curious if anyone has any thoughts on this whatsoever because otoh it’s safe to claim you visited a partner but also i feel like with her role being to find potential dreamers she really did just visit sunflower with that idk
Is it safe for her to say she targeted a partner? I feel like a tracker or watcher or something could have foiled that super easy and it would be two scum dead

is… the implication here ultimately then that aureal visited a town sunflower .
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:11 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3207, Ydrasse wrote:

Yes, but if Enchant is the NK then that implication goes away because I don't think you can be scum here

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3206, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1129, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Can I just say how ironic this is considering you openly said you're going to "not talk to any of your wolfreads and ignore them?" I'm not as sold as my hydra partner is on you being a wolf Gimli but when your reads change entirely overly irl days with barely any posts in-between in some instances to justify those flips it's odd. Then to have the confidence to go "My wolfreads are so correct that I'm going to ignore them!" Like, to me you have to be a wolf making this up or this is a new level of egotistical delusion that I haven't seen before.

Let's not forget if I remember correctly a lot of this was made during the first moon phase.

catgirl: post #91 is very strange commentary post. I do not believe maria cares this much about people "talking about dreams so much" that she has to make any comment on it. *note to self: one post in and I'm already tunneling this slot*
#102 is another comment that I just don't see maria feeling the need to make when she is a townie. it's clear that kyoko is either towning or emulating a towny perspective on dream guesses: yes the dream guesses are supposedly NAI, but can't there be towny ways to do that? I see no reason why they COULDN'T, and I see no point in maria talking down an early townlean like that unless she has reasons to either scumread the player or to scumread kyoko. again, filler commentary that sucks.
#112 is bad mech again

then klick finally shows up... repeating catgirl's bad mech reasoning. it's kind of a bad post, kinda awkward idk. post #126

AD shows up with #200. I remember seeing towny things in this post, but are they there really? it starts really bad with spitey comments that don't say anything about anything. I do kinda like the post, though. let's see how this goes.

catgirls #212: still scum. #215 is how scum townreads a towny. I should maybe bring this up tomorrow.

ok so like, catgirl is scum. but who is it scum with? my first impression is NOT with AD

and if both AD and hu tao are townies, then either klick went full TMI on d1, or klick is just a townie with good impressions.
I think the best defense for town!klick is that he tried a counterwagon to town!hu tao and also to maybe town!AD

he did go to aureal but I think it makes sense and I'm not so sure if aureal is indeed town or if she just pocketed me really hard.

I have to find other partners for catgirl anyway. I wonder if prism fits the bill.

so prism, there's a lot of hmmmm stuff about her, isn't there? should be worth exploring

I don't hink #84 is such an organic thought on re-read. it feels just too much like posturing and making logical sounding posts that don't amount to much.

catgirl and prism are having a little disagreement on mechanics but it does NOT mean absolutely anything wrt their alignments, of course. what's worse is that prism used this later on to justify having a townread on the hydra because she 'doesnt think alisae would disagree with me on mechanics'. I'll catch that post and put here when I find it.

#158 also doesnt feel like a real thought and if prism is a townie and this is what she does as a townie then im not impressed at all and I think she is just not a very good scumhunter (in before scum dragoneater)

I will also note that the townread on hu tao could easily be TMI on her part. and that's because all the possible wagons were lending on townies anyway, so posturing with a defense of hu tao gives you townpoints.

I'll note that catgirl's #212 "I find Dragon's posting towny and I don't understand the townread's on Prism's slot.
There posting is very well written like reading a royal script, but I would've come to expect that as either alignment. If any of the people townreading them wish to expand more on why that would mean a lot" I once again have a problem with maria/ali having a problem with people's reads that don't talk about anyone specifically and that don't have a read on prism or anything like that. again, this is filler, this isn't solving.

#215-#216 is a whole lot of awkwardness from these players. I think they have high svs equity and I hope to god I'm right and getting somewhere with this.

I think AD townreading prism like that happens when he is a townie and she is scum or whatever but not when they're scum together, I don't think. or maybe? idk

this + enchants behavior the past like few days and also not being on the wagon means that i shrimply don’t think he’s wolf
Why does 1133 make you think he can't be a wolf?

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3205, Von Payne wrote:

SAVE ME PAST ME

I'm not going to be upset if you just end up choosing us. I don't think we've been particularly townie so I can't really blame you. If there's anything I can do to make your decision easier lmk

i get that i wasn’t as active early on and railed against the early neighborhood activity and usefulness but currently i really and truly don’t know if i can find you as town if you don’t offer something or a reason it’s anyone else that has weight behind it. a case or connection with the other wolves finding motivation in someone’s iso - literally anything that shows that it could be another person

like if you are town i’ll admit atm i am sinking this ship but with the less and less heart in this game it reads more to me like the game was supposed to end and it suddenly didn’t and there’s not… a lot of places for you to go

but if i’m wrong i seriously need something from you that can convince me otherwise
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3208, Von Payne wrote:

Yes, but if Enchant is the NK then that implication goes away because I don't think you can be scum here

i don’t follow idk if we are talking past each other but i read this as it’s dangerous for aureal to visit a partner so she doesn’t and actually visited sunflower who is town to avoid pr stuff

is it just that this is what happened in a town enchant world or that aureal ultimately lied or etc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:14 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3210, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3205, Von Payne wrote:

SAVE ME PAST ME

i get that i wasn’t as active early on and railed against the early neighborhood activity and usefulness but currently i really and truly don’t know if i can find you as town if you don’t offer something or a reason it’s anyone else that has weight behind it. a case or connection with the other wolves finding motivation in someone’s iso - literally anything that shows that it could be another person

like if you are town i’ll admit atm i am sinking this ship but with the less and less heart in this game it reads more to me like the game was supposed to end and it suddenly didn’t and there’s not… a lot of places for you to go

but if i’m wrong i seriously need something from you that can convince me otherwise
Let me see who dies and then I'll know who scum is for sure and I'll work on a case

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:14 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3211, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3208, Von Payne wrote:

i don’t follow idk if we are talking past each other but i read this as it’s dangerous for aureal to visit a partner so she doesn’t and actually visited sunflower who is town to avoid pr stuff

is it just that this is what happened in a town enchant world or that aureal ultimately lied or etc
If this is what happened then Enchant has to be scum

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3209, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3206, Ydrasse wrote:

#112 is bad mech again

Why does 1133 make you think he can't be a wolf?

it’s possible that he forged a fake series of notes in like, 30 minutes or something but that feels very unlikely to me

also iirc i think i’ve been calling him town most of this game and while my reads haven’t been fully There i think they’ve been mostly ok
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

how would you know who it would be for sure thoigh if i die if you’re positing two different possibilities currently?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:16 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3215, Ydrasse wrote: how would you know who it would be for sure thoigh if i die if you’re positing two different possibilities currently?
For some reason I didn't think you could die

If you die then this is gonna be really hard for me

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mmm
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

if i’m wrong i was mostly right on everything else i too deserve the right to make an epic fail of a vote this game in towny tradition
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Enchant »

If Von again dumbtells that i may be scum, i instavote here if Ydrasse dies.

I am not dealing with this.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3216, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3215, Ydrasse wrote: how would you know who it would be for sure thoigh if i die if you’re positing two different possibilities currently?

also if you’re town sorry for being demanding of you if you can’t or anything but it makes me worried if you’re unwilling to case now etc because it can come across like trying to avoid engaging with a townie

is drew still active too?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3220, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3216, Von Payne wrote:

also if you’re town sorry for being demanding of you if you can’t or anything but it makes me worried if you’re unwilling to case now etc because it can come across like trying to avoid engaging with a townie

is drew still active too?
Well I'm at work so I can't case now anyway. And I'd rather just wait for someone to die so it makes it easier for me

Drew hasn't been active in our PT at all

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3219, Enchant wrote: If Von again dumbtells that i may be scum, i instavote here if Ydrasse dies.

I am not dealing with this.
Cool story bro

Like it or not you're still in the PoE

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:35 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 692, Ydrasse wrote: VOTE: sunflower
i guess i would vote this i haven't thought too hard about this game but some of their posts have felt strange to me i could probably verbalize if/when i go back. i don't know if i'm interested in an aureal wagon though i prefer it to hu tao.
what secrets did you know past me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:41 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i understand it’s in the mafias best interest to not vote fast night but also you’re lame
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”