Shell Game (Day 3)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 472, morph the cat wrote:
In post 459, Dannflor wrote: why would i lie about that
Aside from the claim does her play here remind you of that game?
I decided not really
Shello and Goodbye
Shello and Goodbye
Goon
Shello and Goodbye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:14 am

Post by Shello and Goodbye »

In post 471, Spiffeh wrote: There's a hard-to-describe timidity to a lot of Ydrasse's posts that rubs me the wrong way and feels different from her brief stint that I observed in Kemusan. To be fair, she was IC in Kemusan and also didn't end up posting much, but the way she presented herself felt more confident and less wishy-washy. See the bolded in the below quotes for examples:
In post 194, Shello and Goodbye wrote: i don’t really like luke’s intro and posts on 5-6
idk why i haven’t played with him for a while so it could be that but
they feel off to the vibes of the thread
In post 229, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
while it was not the pinnacle of a towncase
i think i want to rescind my firebagel read looking back at the earlier parts of the game i feel like she was trying a bit too hard to fit in with the Whimsy and Wonder RVS squad.
i'm not sure if this matters as much
for a gimmicky account because like yeah youre gonna want to interact with the people who inspired you but meh
In post 325, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
it's goofy but
dan doesn't strike me as the type of person to throw that in willy nilly as a wolf idk. he seems like he would be more preoccupied with being Serious (<- has seen one game of dan and it was a town game)
The rest of my Ydrasse meta is like four years old but I recall her being OVERLY confident in previous games and here she's playing a little too scared for my liking.

Anyone want to enlighten me on why they are town reading Ydrasse?

PEdit: that is a good vote from Ydrasse though, she's already winning me over!
i think i'm a lot different than how i used to play when i joined the site - but i think that if you checked some of how i've been playing recently this is just how i've felt in games
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:14 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 475, Dannflor wrote:
In post 472, morph the cat wrote:
In post 459, Dannflor wrote: why would i lie about that
Aside from the claim does her play here remind you of that game?
I decided not really
My quick iso scan also suggests not really, which concerned me.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:15 am

Post by Spiffeh »

My edible is kicking in and I am really not in the mood to keep reading so I'm going to haphazardly engage with some of you in real time until I don't feel like it anymore

PEdit: @Ydra I agreed with your assessment of Luke's early posts, how do you feel about his interaction with Morph specifically?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:15 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 420, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 355, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I think shello is town

Firebagel feels awkward and stilted as scum in a way that I'm not sensing here and is probably town too
This is Firebagel's first game on this account. Are you privy to secret knowledge or is this some kind of reaction test?
Not a reaction test,
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 470, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
In post 466, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Sunflower

This one maybe, I had bad feelings about those votes on Marci

For Sunflower I was a little off-put about how they reacted to Morph vs how they reacted to me when there was early suspicion, and they say it was because my read was more "gut"
In post 461, Sunflower wrote: did you think dannflor was lying...?

:blossom:
I thought they were trying to take advantage of the situation but the meta they linked was pretty clear - moreso than what I expected, so I decided to back off

It's still possible that they are trying to take advantage of the situation
how do you think they would take advantage of the situation? like is it just him saying she did it in a prior game to push her here or is there anymore?
and did you have a read of dann b4 that?
I was mostly neutral on Dannflor, it felt like they would be taking advantage of similar suspicion on Marcistar to push Marcistar. It's not about lying with the meta, it's saying that they did something similar with no context to feed into suspicions. I changed my mind when I looked at what they linked (about Dannflor, not about Marci)

Speaking of which, Marci, why did you claim so quickly?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 474, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 465, marcistar wrote:
In post 455, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 435, marcistar wrote: I think i tr dannfloor but its very weak sauce.

I saw people arguing over pooky. Thats fucking wild and i want to say no. The pookys readlist? Animal crew? Clearly jokes why is it 3ven being debated.

Dunnstral is it actually just wifom? Im so confused but what does everyone else feel?
IM REALLY FUCKING SCARED FOR MAFIA TO GET A BUFF I WANNA ELIMINATE THAT POSSIBILITY SO BADLY.
my hoodmates are also trying to explqin this fyi, but like idk...

I also tr someone else abd i forg9t who it was uwu
It
could
be wifom. It is possible that there is mafia in your hood - there really isn't enough to go off of to say for certain so far. I think having 2 or more mafia would make it difficult to shut off the buff, and on the flip side perhaps put the scum team in an awkward spot if they have that much attention on them from design early.

So I agree with the people who are saying 0 or 1 mafia. The thing is they aren't saying there is 0 for sure, just acknowledging the possibility that there could be.
Ahh! I get it now thanks.

But why suggest 0 or 1 before everyone has even talked?
The 0 or 1 is a mechanical assumption, not based on reads of other players
Is this what theyve been meaning to say in the hood
Theyve said mechanics and roles and stuff

So its not based on anythibg except assumptions? Fucking L i guess my read on actiondan isnt so concrete then.

UNVOTE:
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:17 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 411, Spiffeh wrote:
Spoiler: Morph quotes
In post 316, morph the cat wrote:
In post 264, Dannflor wrote: which probably makes sunflower town because is the type of post to make it look like you're sorting someone and get town read by the person you are pushing it isn't the type of post you make to push a scum buddy
In post 149, Spiffeh wrote: Ok the site is too laggy for me to keep refreshing the thread so I will instead devote my time to casing someone on page 6!
In post 102, Sunflower wrote:
In post 96, morph the cat wrote:
In post 94, morph the cat wrote: I have similar concerns about fireisredsir.
*WE* have concerns, simultaneously and independently!

Fire seems to have taken the "Jupiter in a scum slot fluffyness" and made it a part of himself right now. And I don't like it one little itty bitty bit.

Grrrrrrr.
i was fluffier entering kemusan which you both saw so this is an interesting take

In post 116, Sunflower wrote:
In post 112, morph the cat wrote: What has snagged your attention so far?
actiondan is interesting to me. feel safe leaning town for now i think although scum is possible

pooky a little towny

dunn a little towny although his willingness to elaborate so much on reads already was quite surprising to me. i don't think it's scummy though, just surprising

y'all i think feel eager to dig into things which is probably a good enough sign for now that id rather let you do that, although i think the point on me is one that feels misapplied

if i were to put a bet on a scum rn i think id guess STD. that's based on almost nothing however id still take the pookybucks

firebagel feels likely to be readable given time so not worried there rn

I don't like either of the above from Sunflower

The first deflects morph's (imo valid) point about their fluffiness by mentioning one game where they were fluffy early on as town. By mentioning this, it demonstrates that they are aware of their town meta and therefore should have no problem replicating it, so I'm not sure the purpose of even saying this other than to try to get morph off their back.

The second post feels like scum artificially inflating the word count to look like they have substantial thoughts, idk how to really articulate it but it feels insecure to me. The ActionDan read is basically "I think town but he could be scum" which is very non-committal, so what's the point of including it in the first place? The comments about morph and STD follow this same pattern, though less explicitly. It feels like they felt the need to pad their response to morph to make it look like they were thinking about the game critically and it resulted into a bunch of "reads" that don't actually tell me anything.

These, along with their not so stellar (but not quite irredeemable!) early posts makes me happy with my vote on them.

@Sunflower:
1. What makes morph and Dunn's takes about your fluffiness "interesting" and how does this inform your read on them?
2. Can you go into more detail on the ActionDan read?

Compare to recently ended scum-spiff scumcase on town early D1:
In post 1520, Eternity Larva wrote: my self-involved reason for scum reading Koishi has to do with their treatment of me ever since 2.0 replaced in and that feeling hasn’t ever been absolved.

i also never townread their predecessor.

buddying town reads can very much be a play style thing but the bulk of their ISO, as many others have pointed out, is less progressing the game forward and more positioning and endearing themselves to people, more performative than gamesolvey.

i don’t have their ISO open but I remember noticing there’s been a couple times where they’ve praised myself (and others?) for certain posts because they were able to get a lot out of it or something, which is a safe way look like you’re analyzing the game without revealing your thoughts or making a stance. to be fair, my recent questioning into this did generate a decent response about their thoughts on Yuuka and admittedly gave me town feels.

before sharing their thoughts on Yuuka yesterday i could not tell you one scum read that Koishi held. and even prior to this Yuuka was just middle of the road for them. while my poor reading comprehension could be a contributing factor, struggling to identify the scum reads of the player with the highest post count is concerning and again points more toward scum putting on a show of genuineness and effort

this is why i’m looking forward to their wall posts on some of their not-town reads

these are my thoughts off the top of my head so they are a bit scattered but result in a scum read. i will admit i felt some glimmers of towniness from my interactions with Koishi yesterday which is why i swapped back to Kagerou, but i’m done allowing minor town pings distract me from a body of work that is scummy overall.

I’m fine with either being eliminated

I don't think this was a good comparison. The Eternity Larva post is 1500 posts into Day 1 where I'm scum, feeling myself, and being widely townread by the masses. My ~case~ on Sunflower was post 149 before anything's really happened (also I'm Town here but that's beside the point!). In Touhou, someone specifically asked for reasons why Koishi was scum so I was happy to jump in and oblige to earn further town points. Here, I posted the Sunflower case with zero prompting.

I'm sure there was a more apt comparison that you could have made earlier on in Day 1 of Touhou that you didn't, and I'm left wondering why.

I interpreted your question to Dannflor as your explanation for why you were town reading me, so it feels like unearned buddying especially when the circumstances are VASTLY different.

Especially coming out of Touhou where Cabd especially was snowed by me super hard and I expect him to be incredibly wary of my every move this game.

Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood the point you were making.
Morph any response to this?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 473, Sunflower wrote:
In post 466, Dunnstral wrote: For Sunflower I was a little off-put about how they reacted to Morph vs how they reacted to me when there was early suspicion, and they say it was because my read was more "gut"
why do you think this makes me more likely to be scum

I feel you were being more wary of Morph as if you were more afraid of them and so that's why you responded more in depth to them. And you had already called me town so maybe it was harder to pivot away from that.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 480, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 470, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
In post 466, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Sunflower

This one maybe, I had bad feelings about those votes on Marci

For Sunflower I was a little off-put about how they reacted to Morph vs how they reacted to me when there was early suspicion, and they say it was because my read was more "gut"
In post 461, Sunflower wrote: did you think dannflor was lying...?

I thought they were trying to take advantage of the situation but the meta they linked was pretty clear - moreso than what I expected, so I decided to back off

It's still possible that they are trying to take advantage of the situation
how do you think they would take advantage of the situation? like is it just him saying she did it in a prior game to push her here or is there anymore?
and did you have a read of dann b4 that?
I was mostly neutral on Dannflor, it felt like they would be taking advantage of similar suspicion on Marcistar to push Marcistar. It's not about lying with the meta, it's saying that they did something similar with no context to feed into suspicions. I changed my mind when I looked at what they linked (about Dannflor, not about Marci)

Speaking of which, Marci, why did you claim so quickly?
Claim what so easily? Having a good role?

For all scum know im lying, or better yet im overestimating its importance.

But the true reason is i cant keep secrets that well. Im so jittery with good roles.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 am

Post by Sunflower »

people keep being overly eager to paint meta reads off incomplete/inaccurate data with no shame or concern whatsoever and the fact that some of them are doing it as town is annoying

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 481, marcistar wrote: Is this what theyve been meaning to say in the hood
Theyve said mechanics and roles and stuff

So its not based on anythibg except assumptions? Fucking L i guess my read on actiondan isnt so concrete then.
Probably, but I'm not in your hood so they could mean something different. That is how I am looking at it though.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 485, Sunflower wrote: people keep being overly eager to paint meta reads off incomplete/inaccurate data with no shame or concern whatsoever and the fact that some of them are doing it as town is annoying

I've been called both lackluster and tryharding so far
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 485, Sunflower wrote: people keep being overly eager to paint meta reads off incomplete/inaccurate data with no shame or concern whatsoever and the fact that some of them are doing it as town is annoying
bruh I am going to shamelessly do 0 effort this game and simply read people off my mood and how their avatar looks at me
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

Post by marcistar »

They keep mentioning things i dont get and then i ask for elaborarion cuz im literally so dumb i asked someone to dumb stuff down for me already and i hope they keep it up! <3
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 482, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 411, Spiffeh wrote:
Spoiler: Morph quotes
In post 316, morph the cat wrote:
In post 264, Dannflor wrote: which probably makes sunflower town because is the type of post to make it look like you're sorting someone and get town read by the person you are pushing it isn't the type of post you make to push a scum buddy
In post 149, Spiffeh wrote: Ok the site is too laggy for me to keep refreshing the thread so I will instead devote my time to casing someone on page 6!
In post 102, Sunflower wrote:
In post 96, morph the cat wrote:
In post 94, morph the cat wrote: I have similar concerns about fireisredsir.
*WE* have concerns, simultaneously and independently!

Fire seems to have taken the "Jupiter in a scum slot fluffyness" and made it a part of himself right now. And I don't like it one little itty bitty bit.

Grrrrrrr.
i was fluffier entering kemusan which you both saw so this is an interesting take

In post 116, Sunflower wrote:
In post 112, morph the cat wrote: What has snagged your attention so far?
actiondan is interesting to me. feel safe leaning town for now i think although scum is possible

pooky a little towny

dunn a little towny although his willingness to elaborate so much on reads already was quite surprising to me. i don't think it's scummy though, just surprising

y'all i think feel eager to dig into things which is probably a good enough sign for now that id rather let you do that, although i think the point on me is one that feels misapplied

if i were to put a bet on a scum rn i think id guess STD. that's based on almost nothing however id still take the pookybucks

firebagel feels likely to be readable given time so not worried there rn

I don't like either of the above from Sunflower

The first deflects morph's (imo valid) point about their fluffiness by mentioning one game where they were fluffy early on as town. By mentioning this, it demonstrates that they are aware of their town meta and therefore should have no problem replicating it, so I'm not sure the purpose of even saying this other than to try to get morph off their back.

The second post feels like scum artificially inflating the word count to look like they have substantial thoughts, idk how to really articulate it but it feels insecure to me. The ActionDan read is basically "I think town but he could be scum" which is very non-committal, so what's the point of including it in the first place? The comments about morph and STD follow this same pattern, though less explicitly. It feels like they felt the need to pad their response to morph to make it look like they were thinking about the game critically and it resulted into a bunch of "reads" that don't actually tell me anything.

These, along with their not so stellar (but not quite irredeemable!) early posts makes me happy with my vote on them.

@Sunflower:
1. What makes morph and Dunn's takes about your fluffiness "interesting" and how does this inform your read on them?
2. Can you go into more detail on the ActionDan read?

Compare to recently ended scum-spiff scumcase on town early D1:
In post 1520, Eternity Larva wrote: my self-involved reason for scum reading Koishi has to do with their treatment of me ever since 2.0 replaced in and that feeling hasn’t ever been absolved.

i also never townread their predecessor.

buddying town reads can very much be a play style thing but the bulk of their ISO, as many others have pointed out, is less progressing the game forward and more positioning and endearing themselves to people, more performative than gamesolvey.

i don’t have their ISO open but I remember noticing there’s been a couple times where they’ve praised myself (and others?) for certain posts because they were able to get a lot out of it or something, which is a safe way look like you’re analyzing the game without revealing your thoughts or making a stance. to be fair, my recent questioning into this did generate a decent response about their thoughts on Yuuka and admittedly gave me town feels.

before sharing their thoughts on Yuuka yesterday i could not tell you one scum read that Koishi held. and even prior to this Yuuka was just middle of the road for them. while my poor reading comprehension could be a contributing factor, struggling to identify the scum reads of the player with the highest post count is concerning and again points more toward scum putting on a show of genuineness and effort

this is why i’m looking forward to their wall posts on some of their not-town reads

these are my thoughts off the top of my head so they are a bit scattered but result in a scum read. i will admit i felt some glimmers of towniness from my interactions with Koishi yesterday which is why i swapped back to Kagerou, but i’m done allowing minor town pings distract me from a body of work that is scummy overall.

I’m fine with either being eliminated

I don't think this was a good comparison. The Eternity Larva post is 1500 posts into Day 1 where I'm scum, feeling myself, and being widely townread by the masses. My ~case~ on Sunflower was post 149 before anything's really happened (also I'm Town here but that's beside the point!). In Touhou, someone specifically asked for reasons why Koishi was scum so I was happy to jump in and oblige to earn further town points. Here, I posted the Sunflower case with zero prompting.

I'm sure there was a more apt comparison that you could have made earlier on in Day 1 of Touhou that you didn't, and I'm left wondering why.

I interpreted your question to Dannflor as your explanation for why you were town reading me, so it feels like unearned buddying especially when the circumstances are VASTLY different.

Especially coming out of Touhou where Cabd especially was snowed by me super hard and I expect him to be incredibly wary of my every move this game.

Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood the point you were making.
Morph any response to this?
I don't think Cabd is around atm.

I'm curious why you thought I made that post. Also, did you have a response to my cryptic comment about Kemusan and WH13?
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:21 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 483, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 473, Sunflower wrote:
In post 466, Dunnstral wrote: For Sunflower I was a little off-put about how they reacted to Morph vs how they reacted to me when there was early suspicion, and they say it was because my read was more "gut"
why do you think this makes me more likely to be scum

I feel you were being more wary of Morph as if you were more afraid of them and so that's why you responded more in depth to them. And you had already called me town so maybe it was harder to pivot away from that.
that's fair enough

i do think it's more disruptive to the thread overall if morph tunnels me incorrectly so there probably is an element of that

mostly though it was that their read made a more specific point that i thought was evidently wrong. yours was kinda vague

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:21 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 488, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
bruh I am going to shamelessly do 0 effort this game and simply read people off my mood and how their avatar looks at me
that's valid and i respect that

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:21 am

In post 487, Dunnstral wrote:

both words are kinda accurate ngl
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 am

In post 492, Sunflower wrote: that's valid and i respect that
is jups gonna post this game or what
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 494, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 492, Sunflower wrote: that's valid and i respect that
is jups gonna post this game or what
ya he's been busy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 493, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 487, Dunnstral wrote:

both words are kinda accurate ngl
I would disagree
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:23 am

Post by Dannflor »

this is especially annoying when ur scum and the meta reads are accurate imo
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I... actually think that the last like 2 pages of posts from marci, I would be a bit suspicious of.

But I feel really good about the way that she opened the game with the hoods, so I am still leaning town, but maybe not "townbin for the rest of the game" confident anymore :(
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:23 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think there's exactly 1 mafia in our hood