Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:37 am

Post by Hjallti »

Ooba was forced to back up CKD claim because CKD was still on the chopping block. When a townie claims and is not counterclaimed it is normal to relieve the pressure. For some reason the pressure was not relieved. You explitly said you wouldn't unvote CKD. Clearly if CKD's claim was justified there would be another sorcerer outthere (half-night power roles are normally twinned together), the fact that you felt the claim not believable triggered ooba's backup claim. It seemed strange that while you clearly was risking to get another sorcerer claiming, you then say that you feel you might yell at him to do it. (paraphrasing that you didn't know whether to yell or smile).

What strikes me as weird in the part of the game is the tone of your post 68, the reaction to the initial claim of CKD. It sounds excited/upset/agitated (I don't know the neutral english word excited is to positive , upset to negative), I couldn't understand at the time why you you would get yelling. Alright you could be unhappy with the length of the claim, but that doesn't justify yelling. Rereading with half a chance you are scum give me a reasonable explanation: scum would be excited (meant positive this time) because it gave them a very good look at the possible setup. Still scum should go for the lynch because a mislynch would imply a townloss at that time. The turn of events afterwards was an incredible comeback for town.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:43 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: A notable exception to the association of Lycanthropy and the Devil, comes from a rare and lesser known account of a man named Thiess. In 1692, in Jurgenburg, Livonia, Thiess testified under oath that he and other Werewolves were the Hounds of God. He claimed they were warriors who went down into hell to do battle with witches and demons. Their efforts ensured that the Devil and his minions did not carry off the abundance of the earth down to hell. Thiess was steadfast in his assertions, claiming that Werewolves in Germany and Russia also did battle with the devil's minions in their own versions of hell, and insisted that when werewolves died, their souls were welcomed into heaven as reward for their service. Thiess was ultimately sentenced to ten lashes for Idolacy and superstitious belief.
SECOND VOTECOUNT

Jenter Brolincani (1) - Twomz

Twomz (1) - cicero

Not voting
(2): Jenter Brolincani , Hjallti

Needed for a lynch: 3 votes
Deadline: 6 days
If by deadline no one has 3 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

ATTENTION

My basic math skills are lacking. Deadline with 4 players is 12 days, not 14.:P
I asked the town to avoid a no-lynch but I'm not banning it (yet). But if town and scum decide to go for a "Happily Ever After" I may be forced to take action.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Hjallti »

MOD wrote: ATTENTION

I asked the town to avoid a no-lynch but I'm not banning it (yet). But if town and scum decide to go for a "Happily Ever After" I may be forced to take action.
As I see it (unless the mafia has an other win condition) if we get in the 1:1BPV both loose and even we don't mafia looses anyway. Statistically mafia put us in a 33% chance of winning if we lynch. If we would choose not to lynch the game stalls and the mod
will be forced to take action

I think it is only sensible to end the game today however and not pursue the no lynch scenario. I hope to do a PBPA of Jenter's character and vote afterwards. I will start now, and if I don't finish within half an hour the rest will be done tomorrow same time.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Hjallti »

PBPA of Jenter Brolincani (also known as: Sikario8, IH and thinktank, in opposite order of appearance)

again I will paraphrase rather than quote, and I will try to
italise
my own comments

PBPA of thinkthank (numbering with singled out posts)

0. random vote
(YoghurtBandit, lynched as ZoneAce, mafia)

1. FoS of Karen (for aggression)
2. followed by a vote
(some 44 hours later, referring to 1 as 'way back')

3. advices Karen to stop extremism
4. Changes vote to Cephrir (townie) for pulling the wagon into speedlynch
5. Fos dybeck (town (doc)) for claiming to have started the Cephrir wagon
6. answers Hitchhiker
7. remarks that we need a scumlynch everyday
---day 2---
8. remarks that lynching another townie is not an option asks town to be careful
9. wants to see the arguments spelled out on both wagons very careful play
10. compares erraticness of Karen with GreenDay
As I pointed out during the PBPA if Twomz, I been in the same situation with both players in two other games...

11. points out the Cephrir voted Karen for her erratic behaviour and now doesn't vote greeday
12. Again points out that GreenDay shouldn't be the lynch of the day
13. Explains again that bad play is no scumtell
14. interogation of Cephrir
15. defends GreenDAy
16. asks for reactions
17. triple FoS: Cephrir, dybeck, Thorn(=GreenDay) :all three are town
18. waits for Thorn
---day 3---
19. Fos:Twomz: for voting Cephrir without real reason.

This was my time for today, I will be back in 24 hours for the rest of the PBPA.

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by Twomz »

*Twiddles Thumbs*

What's going on y'all?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by Hjallti »

PBPA of IH

0-2: clearly has no time asks quick explanation of the wagon
3: finds the wagon on CKD (for his claim) stupid
4: sees there are 3 protective roles against wolfs
... in fact the sorcerers are together only really 1

5: asks what a wolfsbane is and leaves..

PBPA of Sikario8

1-13:
He just seemed to straw around 'colored coins' as a play style. I don't get a read except that he replaced in a game he was not up to. The only strange thing about his game is his claim that a 'lynch on CKD will return'. That seems a strange comment (unless he was not even aware that lynch and kill are different games and he figured that CKD would finally fall, but the first assumption would deny the second as he would be unaware of the entire game mechanics.)

PBPA of Jenter Brolincani

0-1: Entering just before the theHermit lynch
2: vote peers
3:
today starts here
Finds Twomz scummy
4: accusitions agaisnt Twomz ('will do Hjallti later', but not yet)
5: further discussing

Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Post by Hjallti »

cicero wrote: On the other hand, it feels awfully shitty to do that when he's put in more effort
I also find it awkward: I don't get a decent read of the thinkthank/Jenter and their inbetweens, Fernando/Kanaga and myself left also almost now trail in this game. It is a pity.
I do believe Twomz has much more merit in making this game enjoyable and a thriller to the end
than I or Jenter have, but has nothing to do with the problem we face to day.

Twomz votes Jenter and Fosses me today. This seems to me leaving the door open to jump on the second most likely (small)wagon that could safe him, while starting the first.

We did get a read of Twomz, and once the scumhunting really begun (due to Peers) Twomz reads scum to me, therefor:
vote: Twomz

I want to add that we were at (probable) Lylo* from day 3, and that lynching Peers would have brought us in a situation harder to read than without his lynch. By keeping him alive the Lylo* stayed somehow safe lylo* for a while. Twomz insisted to follow the path of lynching Peers and that was from scum point of view not much worse than causing a mislynch directly.

* I use lylo a little vague
(due to the fact that night 4 and 5 we only got one nightkill we got still a small margin... after night 6 we were at worse than lylo (lynching Peers was even not enough)

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:10 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, I have two choices of who the last scum is, and it's you and jenter... so yeah, I'm gonna FoS the other one.

I guess I just wait for Jenter-scum to finish me off now. It was a fun game :(. Too bad the town loses in the end because two players just kept getting replaced and are hard to build cases against /sigh. Wish I had been a vig just so I could have killed Peers sooner, then the town definitely would have won, oh well.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:13 am

Post by Hjallti »

I guess we are now indeed waiting for Jenter...

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:38 am

Post by cicero »

Yep.

Tits on a bull, I tells ya.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Twomz »

/bored
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

I sent a prod to Jenter yesterday, but he didn't open it yet.
I'm sure at any moment he will come back and participate. Also because he is modding a mini.
In case he doesn't show up in time and nobody change their minds deadline rules apply normally.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by Twomz »

On principle I refuse to cast a vote on myself as town.... but this is getting ridiculous.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:45 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Unreserved apologies gentlemen.

I won't disappoint you Twomz; I think you're the last scum.

vote twomz

And so it ends...

Sorry for being a crap replacement, hope I was right about Twomz.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Twomz »

Damn. Go town, I hope the tie thing works out for y'all :(.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

FINAL VOTECOUNT

Twomz
(3) - cicero , Hjallti , Jenter Brolincani

Jenter Brolincani
(1) - Twomz

------

Endgame - Silver Arrow

The game is almost over. A ninja is taking a walk around the town when he meets three of the remaining players in a heated conversation.
They seem to ignore the three rotting corpses that hang from the gallows for a week or more:

Dead Rikimaru
: Hi, guys. Who are you lynching today?
Hjallti
: Well, cicero and I agree that Twomz must be the last mafioso. Now we are just waiting for Jenter to come back and give his opinion.
cicero
: Hey, Dead. Give us a clue: If we lynch a townie is it a Mafia win or a tie? Come on, a loss is unfair to town. Take it into consideration! ;)
Dead Rikimaru
: cicero. Seriously.
A TIE, IN THIS GAME, WAS NEVER A POSSIBILITY. NEVER

*cicero faints*

Twomz
: Where is Jenter? I'm booooooored.

Suddenly Jenter shows up with bow and arrow in hands.

Jenter Brolincani
: I'm sorry for being late, guys. I was busy trying to find my lost silver arrowpoint to hunt werewolves. Now I found it! Let's kill some wolves!
*makes winner expression*

Twomz
: Jenter... the wolves are all dead.:roll:
Jenter Brolincani
: Shut up, scum! Game over for you! Prepare to die!
*Jenter shoots*

Twomz
: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jenter Brolincani
: Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahah!
*cicero wakes*

Twomz
: If only... I were... a vig...
*Twomz dies*

*cicero faints again*

Hjallti
: Is it over? We won?
Dead Rikimaru
: Well, I'm sorry to make you wait a little bit more for the answer. The game is over, but before I declare the winner I would like to give some brief explanations. Please, bear with me a little more.

Hjallti and Jenter both silently nod at the ninja's request, but when their eyes meet an atmosphere of suspicion starts to form. Could they trust each other? The answer is coming soon...

Twomz , ????? , was lynched on day 9

MOD NOTE:

The flavor in this post is just a humorous summary of the conversations during the game. No alignement and no portion of the setup is revealed there.
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Game Mechanics

Why noXkill?

Because in large games that last four or more days the cross kills between scum factions many times play a major role on the outcome, and sometimes Town simply wins thanks to them.
The idea was to make a game where Town had to lynch every single villain in order to win.

But what if not all of them get lynched?

This possibility was the biggest challenge for the setup.
I knew that without nightkills the optimal stategy for scum would be to kill off Townies in order to finish the game as fast as possible and have at least one member alive at endgame. This made a tie between Mafia and Wolves the most likely end.

How to avoid the tie?

Notice that the picture in the first post of this game has a "vs" between the Mafia and the Wolves. This game takes "the acient war" seriously.
In order to win, a scum group needed to have a greater number of members alive by endgame.
E.g: If by endgame the are two wolves and a mafioso alive, the wolves automatically win.

And if by endgame there is an equal number of mafiosi and wolves?

Town wins.
Here is the Mafia's win condition:
You win automatically when 50%+1 of the town are mafia, or when 50% of the town are mafia but it’s impossible to stop them from winning.
If by the end of the game there is the same number of Mafia and Wolves the game ends in “Massacre” and town wins. You don’t want that to happen.
This was to make sure Mafia and Wolves would not simply try to survive to endgame. They needed to actively hunt scum (from the opposing faction) in order to win.

And how can Town win?

Lynching scum, obviously.
Although Town "seems" to be in disadvantage at first glance there is a big catch: In this game, SCUM NEEDS TO LYNCH SCUM TO WIN.
Here is how I wanted this to work:
After finding a member of the opposite group (through failed nk) a scum player needed to convince Town to lynch him/her. Town was supposed to catch scum trying to lynch scum this way.
Ingame this happened for the first time during Day 4. That's when the game "really started" and after it scum players started to fall like domino bricks.

Why no cops?

Because evil players had to overexpose themselves in order to get their rivals lynched. If there were cops it would be too easy to find scum after a Night with a missing kill.
I wanted to game to reward skills, not role powers.
In this game nightkills were the real investigations, and several times scum killed townies (Kison, Flyinghawk, WhoMe?) to check if they were scum.

Why so many protective roles?

A game with 20 players and two killing groups could last as little as 5 Days, and town had to lynch 6 scum to win.
The protective/immune roles were there to, along with failed crosskills, raise the chances of missing nks and increase the lenght of the game.
The missing nightkills would also confuse scum, since they would never be 100% that the kill was missed because they hit a rival.
I expected the game to last 6-8 days. It lasted 9.

Were sorcerers underpowered?

I didn't want anti-mafia and anti-wolves to be totally alike, so I decided to make a doc + nurse to one side, and even sorcerer + odd sorcerer to the other.
I'm aware this way there would always be anti-mafia protection as long as one of the roles were alive, and a sorcerer missing would take away half of the anti-wolf protection; but the sorcerers had two advantages:
1- They could protect each other, while there was nothing the Nurse could do to save the Doc.
2- Even Sorcerer and Odd Sorcerer were much more likely to confirm each other, as long as they lived enough
The sorcerers ended up making use of both advantages. On Night 2 killerbob protected curiouskarmadog from the wolves, and on Day 4 ooba confirmed curiouskarmadog's claim.
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Possible ending scenarios

Town lynches six scum

Town wins. Perfect play.

Endgame with six scum alive

MASSACRE! Town wins. lol
As I said before scum's winning condition was to prevail over the opposing faction. If they both fail, they both lose.
Of course Town could NEVER know this, otherwise it would affect their play. That's why I kept winning conditions as a secret until the last moment.
I had a cool idea for the MASSACRE flavor. Mafia and Wolves would still not be able to hurt one another, but all dead townies would turn into ZOMBIES and eat them alive. Until Day 4 it was a possibility.:twisted:

Endgame with less than six scum alive

Do the math:
Mafia > Wolves = Mafia wins
Mafia < Wolves = Wolves win
Mafia = Wolves = MASSACRE!

Endgame with a mafioso+bulletproof or wolf+wolfsbane

Scum wins.
Scum player managed to fulfill his/her winning condition.
Town player failed to fulfill his/hers.
Town winning condition:
You win if by endgame there are no scum members alive, even if you are already dead.
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Night Actions

Night 1

01- Odd Sorcerer (curiouskarmadog) -protect FeRnAnDo
02- Doc (dybeck) -protect Kison
03- Mafia -kill UltimaAvalon (done)
04- Wolves -kill theopor_COD (done)

Night 2

01- Even Sorcerer (killerbob) -protect curiouskarmadog (done)
02- Doc (dybeck) -protect curiouskarmadog (done)
03- Mafia -kill curiouskarmadog (protected)
04- Wolves -kill curiouskarmadog (protected)

Night 3

01- Odd Sorcerer (curiouskarmadog) -protect ooba
02- Doc (dybeck) -protect curiouskarmadog
03- Mafia -kill dybeck (done)
04- Wolves -kill Peers (mafia)

Night 4

01- Even Sorcerer (ooba) -protect davidangelsummers
02- Doc (WhoMe?) -protect cicero
03- Mafia -kill davidangelsummers (wolf)
04- Wolves -kill Flyinghawk (done)

Night 5

01- Odd Sorcerer (curiouskarmadog) -protect ooba
02- Doc (WhoMe?) -no protect
03- Mafia -kill WhoMe? (done)
04- Wolves -kill WhoMe? (done)

Night 6

01- Even Sorcerer (ooba) -protect curiouskarmadog
02- Mafia -kill Kison (done)
03- Wolves -kill ooba (done)

Night 7

01- Odd Sorcerer (curiouskarmadog) -protect Hjallti
02- Mafia -kill curiouskarmadog (done)

Night 8

01- Mafia -kill cicero (immune)
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Game flow

It's always good for a mod when the game is equilibrated until the end.
This table gives an idea how things went for each side throughout the six months of the game.
Notice that Mafia decided to waste the kill from N8. Had them used it the end would have been 1 townie/1 p.role/1 mafioso

[mrow][col]D1[col]N1[col]D2[col]N2[col]D3[col]N3[col]D4[col]N4[col]D5[col]N5[col]D6[col]N6[col]D7[col]N7[col]D8[col]N8[col]D9 townies[col]8[col]7[col]6[col]5[col]5[col]4[col]4[col]4[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]2[col]2[col]2[col]2[col]2 p. roles[col]6[col]6[col]5[col]5[col]5[col]5[col]4[col]4[col]4[col]4[col]3[col]3[col]2[col]2[col]1[col]1[col]1 mafia[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]2[col]2[col]2[col]2[col]1[col]1 wolves[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]3[col]2[col]2[col]1[col]1[col]1[col]1[col]-[col]-[col]-[col]-
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Memorable moments

Some things were seen in this game that are not usually seen, or even that were never seen before.
Here are some things that will not be forgotten neither by me nor by the people involved:

Night 2
Tarhalindur, the wolf wrote:Wolves nuke Curiouskarmadog.
killerbob, the sorcerer wrote:I choose you, curiouskarmadog
ZONEACE, the mafioso wrote:WE, THE MAFIA CHOOSE TO KILL CURIOUSKARMADOG.
dybeck, the doc wrote:I'll be protecting curiouskarmadog please.
I have never seen someone attract so many night actions at the same time in a game.
This event was very important because both Mafia and Wolves tryed to get CKD lynched later, thinking he was scum.
When ooba (replacing killerbob) confirmed his claim this led the Town to find both Tarhalindur and Peers to be scum, which radically changed the course the game was taking.

Day 4

Day 4 was bound be another day of lynched townies. CKD's kamikaze behavior alomost made that true... until ooba saved him from the gallows by confirming his claim. This moment was when the game actually begun.
It's rare for scum to claim scum (although I've seen it before) but:
Peers, the mafioso wrote:I'll take the fall for this.

Claim: Mafia
and
Tarhalindur, the wolf wrote:Gee, what a surprise, I'm a wolf
on the same day was, as far as I know, a first time ever event.
It was the first time I rotflmao in this game.;)

Day 8

As I said before a mafioso claiming Mafia is something rare, also it's usually rewarded with a fast lynch.
But a player claim mafia on Day 4 and survive until Day 8 is something I have really never seen, and doubt that ever happened.
Congratulations to Peers for living for such a long time, and for getting rid of the wolves in the meantime. :wink:
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Titles

Since some uncommon and unique events happened in this game, I think maybe some users deserve to have a custom title based on them so those events will always be remembered.

I could not come up with any cool sounding title for them but if any of you have a nice idea I'm willing to support it

Here is a list of title-worthy players and situations:

curiouskarmadog
- for being the target of two night kills and two doc protections on Night 2.

Tarhalindur
- for his fake claim on Day 4 and/or for claiming wolf when Peers claimed Mafia.

Peers
- For surviving 4 game Days after cliaming Mafia.

If you think any other player deserves a title for something related to this game just say in thread. ;)
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Who won?

Hjallti
:So?
Dead Rikimaru
: So what?
Jenter Brolincani
: Who won?
Dead Rikimaru
: Oh, sorry. I was almost forgetting.
Hjallti
: And....?
Dead Rikimaru
: Twomz was the last Mafioso. TOWN WINS! Congratulations cicero, Hjallti, Jenter Brolincani, curiouskarmadog, ooba, Kison, WhoMe?, Flyinghawk, dybeck, Cephrir, Thorn, theopor_COD, UltimaAvalon and Karen. You all won!

Jenter Brolincani
: Yay!!!
Hjallti
: Victory!!!
*cicero wakes up*

cicero
: Guys... Did we lose... or was it a tie?
Everybody
: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GAME OVER
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Roles

Townie
– Hjallti (Kanaga (FeRnAnDo))

You are a Townie.
You are just a regular person.
You win if by endgame there are no scum members alive, even if you are already dead.

Townie
– Kison

You are a Townie.
You have no special power.

Townie
– Thorn (Green Day)

You are a Townie.
You are just a regular hardworking fellow.

Townie
– theopor_COD

You are a Townie.
You are a normal citizen of Nox Hill.

Townie
– Cephrir

You are a Townie.
You have no power whatsoever.

Townie
– Karen

You are a Townie.
You are a member of the good guys (town).

Townie
– Flyinghawk

You are a Townie.
You are powerless member of the town.

Townie
– Jenter Brolincani (Sikario8 (IH (thinktank))

You are a Townie.
You have no power but your vote.

Sorcerer
– ooba (killerbob (Honary Hitchhiker))

You are a sorcerer.
You may protect a person (not you) from werewolf attacks at night, but only on EVEN nights (Night 2, 4, 6, and so on).

Sorcerer
– curiouskarmadog

You are a sorcerer.
Every ODD night (Night 1, 3, 5, etc.) you may choose a person (not you) to be protected from werewolf attacks.

Doc
– dybeck

You are a Doc.
Every night you may choose a player(not you) to be protected from the Mafia.

Nurse
– WhoMe?

You are a Nurse.
If a/the Doc dies you will take over his/her power of protecting a player(not you) every night from Mafia kills. Until then, you are as good as a townie.

Bulletproof Vest
– cicero (Blight)

You are a Bulletproof Vest.
You have no active power, but you are immune to kill attempts by the Mafia (not the wolves).

Wofsbane
– UltimaAvalon

You are a Wolfsbane.
You are immune to Werewolf nightkills (not Mafia ones). Otherwise you are just a townie.

Werewolves
- Tarhalindur (SPAG), TheHermit (ChocolateAttack) and davidangelsummers

You are a pack of werewolves.
You may communicate freely during the NIGHT phase of the game. For this communication you will use this forum: http://www.quicktopic.com/40/H/dBeX9ceGjHW
Use it to inform me of your night choices too. Don’t worry, no one else will have access to that forum. Since the game starts by Day you will have ONE day (September 5) to introduce yourselves and discuss strategy. After that day is over you will only be able to talk again when the game goes to night.
Every night you may choose a player to be nightkilled (removed from the game).
If you choose a member of the Mafia to be killed, this kill will fail.
There MAY be some townie power roles able to protect other players from your kills.
There MAY be some townie power roles immune to your kills.
You win automatically when 50%+1 of the town are wolves, or when 50% of the town are wolves but it’s impossible to stop them from winning.
If by the end of the game there is the same number of Mafia and Wolves the game ends in “Massacre” and town wins. You don’t want that to happen.

Mafia
- Twomz, Peers (Sonicpulsar) and ZONEACE (YogurtBandit )

You are a famiglia of mafiosi.
You may communicate freely during the NIGHT phase of the game. For this communication you will use this forum: http://www.quicktopic.com/40/H/vRTAnugVJ9bpe
Use it to inform me of your night choices too. Don’t worry, no one else will have access to that forum. Since the game starts by Day you will have ONE day (September 5) to introduce yourselves and discuss strategy. After that day is over you will only be able to talk again when the game goes to night.
Every night you may choose a player to be nightkilled (removed from the game).
If you choose a member of the Wolves to be killed, this kill will fail.
There MAY be some townie power roles able to protect other players from your kills.
There MAY be some townie power roles immune to your kills.
You win automatically when 50%+1 of the town are mafia, or when 50% of the town are mafia but it’s impossible to stop them from winning.
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

What's next?

Jedah is the youngest out of the three High Nobles of Makai – the demon world, one that was always distressed about the future of his world. He believed that if it was left under the rule of Belial, the master of the Aensland family, it would grow old and begin to decay.
Jedah considered Belial to be an abomination, and actively sought out the opportunity to kill him, but was betrayed by his friend Ozumu, the gourmet eater of souls, and sent to a trap at the gates of Makai where he was consumed by the power of the gates.
One hundred years later Jedah is revived by the same power that once destroyed his body, and looks in disgust at the horrible world around him. He then decides the only way to salvation is to unite all souls - including his own - into one being: the Shintai, only then would world violence and conflict be ceased.
Using the soul of his betrayer as a cornerstone for a new dimension: Majigen, Jedah summoned the most powerful beings of Makai and outside in order to feed Shintai and make it strong enough to take over all realms of existence.
This is not a battle for your lives, this is a not a battle for your souls, this is a battle for existence as we know it. This is
Darkstalkers Mafia
DR

Signups start in about a week from now. Anyone interested in playing this game just let me know. I will PM you as soon as signups are open.
Here are some features:
  • Mini Theme - 12 players
    Fix Deadlines
    No Vanilla
    Character's powers and motivations based on canon storyline by CAPCOM
    Alternate win conditions
    Alignement changes

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”