An-Experimental-Small-Text-Based-Adventure

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Harambey180
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Planet Earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #25  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:27 am

Head to the car, literally. I bang my head against the car.
Most intelligent primate on earth
Moderating: Runner-Up

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: pasture-flower
Pronoun: She

Post Post #26  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:21 pm

In post 24, Invisibility wrote:look at plane ticket

Harambey180 wrote:Head to the car, literally. I bang my head against the car.

ResultAs you walk with Charlie to the car. You see that your ticket was a flight from Seattle to Port Angeles. The name on the ticket reads Isabella Marie Swan.

Once at police cruiser, the man puts the bags in the trunk. You take this time to bang your head on the car.

Your eyes begin to water and you feel a goose egg already form.

The man rushes over and asks, "Are you ok Bella?" He opens the passenger side door.

Enter Action: _______________
Last edited by Annadog40 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:]

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #27  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:20 pm

suck it up
=)

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: pasture-flower
Pronoun: She

Post Post #28  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:07 am

In post 27, Invisibility wrote:suck it up

ResultYour eyes stop watering, you are still in pain but are no longer reacting to it.

The man gently puts you in your car seat then goes around to the drivers seat. Once he is strapped in he announces, "I found a good car for you, really cheap."

Enter Action: ____________________
:]

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #29  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:08 am

try to recall all knowledge you know about cars
also turn the radio on
=)

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: pasture-flower
Pronoun: She

Post Post #30  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:47 am

In post 29, Invisibility wrote:try to recall all knowledge you know about cars
also turn the radio on

ResultYou are unable to recall any mechanical information about cars. You are able to pull up the knowledge that you know how to drive.

The man begins to drive and you turn on the radio. You hear that old time rock and roll playing. The radio drowns out the noise of the rain splashing on the car.

Enter Action: _______________
:]

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #31  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:51 am

check to see if there is any chance of hydroplaning and how busy the roads are
=)

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: pasture-flower
Pronoun: She

Post Post #32  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:54 am

In post 31, Invisibility wrote:check to see if there is any chance of hydroplaning and how busy the roads are

ResultYou can see that while it is raining, it isn't raining hard. The speedometer is pointed to a few miles below the speed limit.

You see few cars once you get out of the Port Angels area. After a while, the man pulls off an exit and drives up to a small two bedroom house.

on the street you can see a faded red colored truck,with big, rounded fenders and a bulbous cab. The man stops the car, "She's all yours," He steps out of the car, "I also put a town map in the glove compartment, you'll have no excuse to miss school tomorrow." He hands you the keys to the truck and walks into the house.

Enter Action: ______________________
:]

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #33  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:56 am

check the date
=)

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #34  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:57 am

but before that say thank you
=)

Harambey180
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Planet Earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #35  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Say to the man: "Oh if only there were more people playing this game besides just me and Invisibility".
Most intelligent primate on earth
Moderating: Runner-Up

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: pasture-flower
Pronoun: She

Post Post #36  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:38 pm

In post 33, Invisibility wrote:check the date

In post 34, Invisibility wrote:but before that say thank you

In post 35, Harambey180 wrote:Say to the man: "Oh if only there were more people playing this game besides just me and Invisibility".

ResultYou head inside the house. You see the man head down the stairs. "I put your things up there, I didn't unpack anything though, you probably want your privacy."

You thank him and he puts a hand behind his head, "It was nothing Bella, I'm just glad your in Forks again.

As you say your other words, you can see a calendar on the fridge. You can see that it is January 2005. The specific day isn't indicated.

Charlie's eyebrows raise in response to your comment. "Uhh.." He glances out the window, "It's getting late, you got your first day of school tommrow, you should get some sleep."

He goes back up the stairs.

Enter Action: ____________________
:]

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #37  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:56 pm

see what model your phone is and check whats inside the fridge
=)

Vijarada
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 06, 2016
Location: Canberra, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #38  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:20 pm

punch the nearest person square in the nose and say "it's your fault that she died moron"
"on google drive and my hard drive. I reopened three versions of the document on two different computers (because I made backups on one computer and not the other) and manually rechecked the lists from all three and noticed that a few pieces of small text were missing from each of the documents but I cant find the exact differences because its not configured to be

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: pasture-flower
Pronoun: She

Post Post #39  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:13 am

In post 37, Invisibility wrote:see what model your phone is and check whats inside the fridge

In post 38, Vijarada wrote:punch the nearest person square in the nose and say "it's your fault that she died moron"

ResultThe only phone you see in the kitchen is an older landline hung up on the wall. The fridge is fairly sparse, a carton of eggs, some bacon and a gallon of milk.

You soon turn around from the fridge and make your way up the stairs. You can barely hear the sounds of snoring over the pitter-patter of rain crashing on the house.

You open the door and you see the man sleeping on the bed. He begins to stir as you make your way over and punch him. You say, "It's your fa-"

You are cut off as the man tackles you to the ground groggily stating, "You really think you could get the drop on-,"

The words die in his throat when he actually sees you, "Bella? Why?" His face turns red, "I don't know how you behaved in Arizona but we do not punch people in my house, he grabs your shirt and leads you to a bedroom.

"This is your only warning, next time you do anything like that, I'll ground you." the man slams the door. You can hear his feet stomp across the house and a second door slam.

Enter Acton: ________________
:]

Harambey180
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Planet Earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #40  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:54 am

Punch him again. Then I get grounded. Literally. He treats me like a corpse and buries me.
Most intelligent primate on earth
Moderating: Runner-Up

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #41  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:01 am

examine room
=)

Charles510
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #42  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:56 am

Get in bed and go to sleep.

Vijarada
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 06, 2016
Location: Canberra, Australia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #43  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 am

get some kind of electronic device and google mafiascum.net
"on google drive and my hard drive. I reopened three versions of the document on two different computers (because I made backups on one computer and not the other) and manually rechecked the lists from all three and noticed that a few pieces of small text were missing from each of the documents but I cant find the exact differences because its not configured to be

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: pasture-flower
Pronoun: She

Post Post #44  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:10 am

In post 40, Harambey180 wrote:Punch him again. Then I get grounded. Literally. He treats me like a corpse and buries me.

In post 41, Invisibility wrote:examine room

In post 42, Charles510 wrote:Get in bed and go to sleep.

In post 43, Vijarada wrote:get some kind of electronic device and google mafiascum.net

ResultYou leave the room and head to the man's. Unfortunately, you discover that his bedroom door is locked, preventing you from punching him.

You return to your room and your bags are still on the bed. You can see The wooden floor, the light blue walls, the peaked ceiling, the yellowed lace curtains around the window. In the corner of the room is a rocking chair.

There is a second hand computer on the desk. A phone line for the modem is stapled along the floor to the nearest phone jack.

Examining done, you go on the bed and fall asleep. Your sleep is troubled in part due to the rain and the bags still on the bed.

You wake up early to a cloudy day still dressed in your clothing from the day before. You get out of the bed and turn on the computer.

The computer takes a long while to start up. When it does get going, the screen is covered in pop ups. You bring up an internet browser. More pop ups appear. When you type up Mafiascum.net, you see the site page looks quite older than it's modern counterpart.

You hear the man's voice says, "I'm heading to work, make sure you get to school." A door shuts.

Your stomach rumbles, you feel the need to use the restroom.

Enter Action: __________
:]

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #45  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:13 am

go to the restroom without explaining it in great detail
=)

Charles510
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #46  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:41 am

Unpack bags and put everything away. Shower and get dressed for school.

Harambey180
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Planet Earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #47  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:57 pm

I continue breathing.

Submitting this action so that finally one of my actions will succeed omfg x-(
Most intelligent primate on earth
Moderating: Runner-Up

Invisibility
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #48  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:00 pm

question the voices in your head subtlety nudging you to do certain things
=)

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: pasture-flower
Pronoun: She

Post Post #49  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:12 pm

In post 45, Invisibility wrote:go to the restroom without explaining it in great detail

In post 46, Charles510 wrote:Unpack bags and put everything away. Shower and get dressed for school.

In post 47, Harambey180 wrote:I continue breathing.

Submitting this action so that finally one of my actions will succeed omfg x-(

In post 48, Invisibility wrote:question the voices in your head subtlety nudging you to do certain things

ResultYou take care of your toilet related needs. Once finished you take all of the things out of your bags and put them away. Your clothing put in a drawer, books piled on the desk next to your your cd's and player. You continue this with the rest of your items including your cactus which gets a spot on your nightstand.

You take your toiletries and a new outfit to the bathroom and get your self cleaned. While you do these actions you successfully continue to breath.

You question the voices in your head commanding you as your stomach growls once more. The truck keys securely in your pants pocket.

Enter Action: ________________________
:]

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash