Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:42 am

Post by KittyMo »

That's not correct, but on the bright side, you now have Phone-a-friend available as assistance.

StrangersIdentities
AristophanesAccidentally called the emergency number from their watch while working
implosionHas purchased a woman's elephant T-shirt, a masquerade mask, several hair clips, and a 3-legged crow etching from Etsy.com within the past year
KittyMoPrepared all material to pitch a card game but got lazy on actually sending the card game material to the publisher
lalaladucksSpent over half an hour searching for a frisbee on a nearly pitch-black beach
MinaTheir father bootlegs alcohol and cigarettes
RealeoWorks above a brothel and across the street from a graveyard

StrangersIdentities
DeathRowKittyAdded an Easter egg to their high school technology club's website that made a video of a screaming goat appear if anyone typed the Konami code
ErrantparabolaHas at least one song in each of 10 languages on their iTunes playlist
PostieOwned a legitimate copy of Montezuma’s Revenge and The Great Giana Sisters
ShadowehWas called primarily by an online username at a wedding
SleepyKrewWas Gabumon for Halloween
StrangerCougWhen they were younger, jumped from a second story window to win a game of hide-and-seek

Known Non-Matches

Errantparabola - Has at least one song in each of 10 languages on their iTunes playlist
Aristophanes - Has purchased a woman's elephant T-shirt, a masquerade mask, several hair clips, and a 3-legged crow etching from Etsy.com within the past year
implosion - Has purchased a woman's elephant T-shirt, a masquerade mask, several hair clips, and a 3-legged crow etching from Etsy.com within the past year

Match Attempts
---Line of Assistance Revocation---

Assistance
: 1 Question | Double Dip | Phone-a-Friend | Tri-Identity
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:09 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I have no idea why a girl would need to specify she bought woman's clothing (yes Realeo hi I see you, but I'm pretty sure you're too young to give a fuck about Etsy).

Mina for Etsy, please
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am

Post by KittyMo »

Not Mina. +1 question
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Poor Ani! :(
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Kittymo, this Etsy thing was yours, right
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:22 am

Post by KittyMo »

Yes.

StrangersIdentities
AristophanesAccidentally called the emergency number from their watch while working
implosionPrepared all material to pitch a card game but got lazy on actually sending the card game material to the publisher
lalaladucksSpent over half an hour searching for a frisbee on a nearly pitch-black beach

StrangersIdentities
DeathRowKittyAdded an Easter egg to their high school technology club's website that made a video of a screaming goat appear if anyone typed the Konami code
ErrantparabolaHas at least one song in each of 10 languages on their iTunes playlist
PostieOwned a legitimate copy of Montezuma’s Revenge and The Great Giana Sisters
StrangerCougWhen they were younger, jumped from a second story window to win a game of hide-and-seek

Known Non-Matches

Errantparabola - Has at least one song in each of 10 languages on their iTunes playlist

Match Attempts
---Line of Assistance Revocation---

Assistance
: 2 Questions | Double Dip | Phone-a-Friend | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Mina »

In post 2301, animorpherv1 wrote:I have no idea why a girl would need to specify she bought woman's clothing
I don't know why a man would buy women's clothing and hairclips, though.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 2306, Mina wrote:
In post 2301, animorpherv1 wrote:I have no idea why a girl would need to specify she bought woman's clothing
I don't know why a man would buy women's clothing and hairclips, though.
Gifts.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:02 am

Post by KittyMo »

All of them were gifts except for the masquerade mask. Not really sure why I specified woman's other than that it was in the item title and I had been going back and forth on whether to get her a woman's shirt with 3/4 sleeves or a unisex shirt in a color she'd like better.

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Aristophanes, Mina - Can you explain how you called emergency on your watch at work?

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The same reason Haschel uses a princess brush!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2309, animorpherv1 wrote:
Aristophanes, Mina - Can you explain how you called emergency on your watch at work?
Ive got a Samsung GearFit 2 and I love it! I downloaded an extra skin for it and it is so helpful! Sometimes it actuvates when I get a message though, and I accidentally click on things when I don't mean to!

So I was slugging winter tires that had just came in and the inside of my work glove started doing things on my watch face! I accidentally clicked a bunch of numbers into the calculator, texted my mom a bunch of jibberish, and activated the 911 distress feature of the app! :facepalm:

So the police responded and we figured it was for the bums or constant theft or something but they said they got a call and traced the location. We sent them away when we were unable to fifure out who had called, but got a strict warning that it is illigal and blah blah blah. I didnt realize it was me until I checked my call logs a week later! XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Mina »

The Apple Watch has a safety feature where you can call 9-1-1 by pressing the side button for three seconds. But all my electronics are possessed, so they always open up apps out of nowhere. At the time, I worked in a store, and I must have set it off when I was stacking shelves. It was so loud with all the customers that I didn't realize what had happened until I heard a voice from my wrist asking what my emergency was. Then all the customers got to hear me plead with the dispatcher not to send an emergency responder over because I wasn't dying. It was pretty embarrassing.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:49 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Because I think it's fun to associate Shadoweh with this,
Shadoweh was Gabumon for Halloween!

James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:26 am

Post by James Brafin »

/in stranger
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:00 am

Post by KittyMo »

Nope >:

StrangersIdentities
implosionPrepared all material to pitch a card game but got lazy on actually sending the card game material to the publisher

StrangersIdentities

Known Non-Matches

Shadoweh - Was Gabumon for Halloween

Match Attempts

Assistance
: 1 Question | Double Dip | Phone-a-Friend | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:59 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Let's
match lalalaladucks and the beach

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:31 am

Post by KittyMo »

That wasn't Ducks

StrangersIdentities

StrangersIdentities

Known Non-Matches

lalaladucks - Spent over half an hour searching for a frisbee on a nearly pitch-black beach

Match Attempts

Assistance
: 2 Questions | Double Dip | Phone-a-Friend | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Tri-dentity on bootleg, please.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:31 am

Post by KittyMo »

That identity belongs to one of Aristophanes, implosion, and Mina. You must solve it before attempting to solve others.

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Double-dip on Mina and implosion

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:34 am

Post by KittyMo »

Ari's father bootlegs alcohol and cigarettes. I was thinking the randomization may not help you there D:

StrangersIdentities
implosionAccidentally called the emergency number from their watch while working
lalaladucksPrepared all material to pitch a card game but got lazy on actually sending the card game material to the publisher
MinaSpent over half an hour searching for a frisbee on a nearly pitch-black beach

StrangersIdentities

Known Non-Matches

lalaladucks - Spent over half an hour searching for a frisbee on a nearly pitch-black beach

Match Attempts

Assistance
: 4 Questions | Phone-a-Friend
Last edited by KittyMo on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Then we'll say
Mina called the phone number

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Not Mina >:

StrangersIdentities
implosionAccidentally called the emergency number from their watch while working
lalaladucksPrepared all material to pitch a card game but got lazy on actually sending the card game material to the publisher
MinaSpent over half an hour searching for a frisbee on a nearly pitch-black beach

StrangersIdentities

Known Non-Matches

Mina - Accidentally called the emergency number from their watch while working

Match Attempts

Assistance
: 5 Questions | Phone-a-Friend

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

implosion for phone number

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”