Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:17 am

Post by KittyMo »

Nope

StrangersIdentities
AristophanesHad a poem published in a national poetry anthology at age 14
racefan12Once went on a 10 hour drive for a slice of pizza
ShadowehThe first online account [Stranger] remembers creating was for the bobandgeorge.com forums

StrangersIdentities
implosionBroke their arm when they were six trying to copy older children jumping off of a slide
MariaRHas gotten an 8192 tile in 2048
NHas had 12 surgeries in their lifetime
RegfanHeaded a successful but widely-reviled effort to install hand dryers in bathrooms
VijaradaSold tiny dinosaurs on eBay
WickedestjrWhen overseas stayed with a family [Stranger] had never met before and babysat their 3 kids for a week

Confirmed non-matches:
N - Headed a successful but widely-reviled effort to install hand dryers in bathrooms
racefan - The first online account [Stranger] remembers creating was for the bobandgeorge.com forums

Match Attempts
---Line of Assistance Revocation---

Assistance
: 2 Questions | Double Dip | Tri-Identity
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:17 am

Post by KittyMo »

Nope

StrangersIdentities
ShadowehThe first online account [Stranger] remembers creating was for the bobandgeorge.com forums

StrangersIdentities
implosionBroke their arm when they were six trying to copy older children jumping off of a slide
RegfanHeaded a successful but widely-reviled effort to install hand dryers in bathrooms
WickedestjrWhen overseas stayed with a family [Stranger] had never met before and babysat their 3 kids for a week

Confirmed non-matches:
N - Headed a successful but widely-reviled effort to install hand dryers in bathrooms
racefan - The first online account [Stranger] remembers creating was for the bobandgeorge.com forums

Match Attempts
---Line of Assistance Revocation---

Assistance
: 2 Questions | Double Dip | Tri-Identity
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Shadoweh to forums
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:17 am

Post by KittyMo »

Correct :]

StrangersIdentities

StrangersIdentities

Confirmed non-matches:

Match Attempts

Assistance
: 3 Questions | Double Dip | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Errantparabola »

fuck me up i'll use my double dip to match the final 2 in that one

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:57 am

Post by KittyMo »

Sure thing!

Aristophanes once went on a 10 hour drive for a slice of pizza.
racefan had a poem published in a national poetry anthology at age 14.

StrangersIdentities

Confirmed non-matches:

Match Attempts

Assistance
: 5 Questions | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

tridentity on paper towels :>

--implosion
provided
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by KittyMo »

That identity belongs to one of MariaR, Regfan, and Vijarada. You must solve it before attempting to solve others.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I'd like to ask all 3 of them the following question:

What was your game plan regarding the paper towel campaign?

--implosion
provided
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2383, Errantparabola wrote:I'd like to ask all 3 of them the following question:

What was your game plan regarding the paper towel campaign?
Okay I don't live there anymore (thank god) but when I moved to Virginia for a year I was staying with my friend who worked in transporting and i would go along sometimes and the rides would last a long time so you know sometimes I'd have to stop in restrooms but I slowly began to notice there were no hand dryers. I was shocked cause where I'm from that was just normal and I hated using paper towels cause that doesn't help as much as hand dryers. So I asked my friend if I could tag along with her after spending about...6 hours (oh god that's somewhat embarrassing to say) of research on facts about hand dryers and would go around town to my work and with my friends transporting business handing them out and talking to store owners about the cost and how it's better etc. I got a lot of backlash because "I wasn't from there" buttt over time people started to see the light and I was getting a few thank you calls by the end of it before I had to move back home it's a fun story to tell my pals.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 2383, Errantparabola wrote:What was your game plan regarding the paper towel campaign?
It was for a university group marketing project I did a few years back, we had to do some market research and then attempt to fill peoples needs based on the results we'd had from the focus groups in a cost-effective manner. None of us were particularly creative and most of us fairly lazy so we'd just decided to question people in Westfield (Large shopping complex, ~300? stores in it) about what they thought of their experience shopping there and how it could be improved, majority of the answers we'd received was them complaining about the lack of clocks inside the shopping complex or how bad the toilet situation was. Our initial plan was to deal with the clock situation since it'd be significantly easier to implement but spoke with a few managers there who'd got rather upset that we were questioning their customers and were adamant about how clocks would impede on their business (Think their logic was if people realised the time / how long they were there they'd be more likely to leave sooner). Ended up falling back on pushing to have all bathrooms in the complex install hand dryers since the bathrooms were constantly either a) Dirty from paper towlers everywhere or b) Lacking paper towels entirely. Ended up taking three visits to speak with them to convince them that it was something that'll improve their customers experience and save them money too but probably one of the more irritating experiences of mine.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Vijarada »

it was at high school. i was in the student government. some guy came up to me and was all like "yo we need hand-dryers, paper towels are not environmentally friendly" so obviously i made that my personal crusade forever. after weeks of obnoxiously bringing the subject up at every meeting, making everybody hate me, we passed a resolution calling for the removal of paper towels. they added the worst hand-dryers of all time. they would not dry your hands and the plug for them was easily reachable for tall year 10s (who unplugged them. every time) but not short people so nobody could ever use them because they were unplugged. my name was forever associated with this mess.
get a warrant
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Oh worm— sorry, I forgot Maria answered.
Vijarada to hand dryers.

--implosion
provided
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Yep :]

StrangersIdentities
RegfanSold tiny dinosaurs on eBay

Match Attempts

Assistance
: 3 Questions

This will be your final match attempt!

"plz don't swear" -- N
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:48 am

Post by lalaladucks »

hand dryers suck

i prefer to wipe my hands on my pants rather than wasting my time with hand dryers. then my pants are damp. i blame the hand dryers.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by N »

In post 2389, lalaladucks wrote:hand dryers suck

i prefer to wipe my hands on my pants rather than wasting my time with hand dryers. then my pants are damp. i blame the hand dryers.
I agree. I felt dirty making up my lie about it.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Okay-- wickedestjr, Regfan, N: How did you end up babysitting for that family?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

And I think the reason I managed to match Vijarada was learning from N's lie on the hand dryers. Like, I realized that it was a very believable story but I don't think he would have been widely reviled for it. And I felt the same way about Maria's answer and Regfan's answer.

--implosion
provided
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2391, Errantparabola wrote:Okay-- wickedestjr, Regfan, N: How did you end up babysitting for that family?
Was near the end of a backpacking trip through Europe in my younger years and was running fairly low on funds, planned on staying at my Uncles place in Belgium before flying back to Australia but he ended up messaging me a few days before I was due to arrive in Brussels telling me he wasn't able to have me over. Messaged some family back home telling them about it (Flight was pre-booked for a certain date I had to stay until so flying back early wasn't an option) and was finally informed that a family friend had a friend who was living over there with their family now and that I should call him when I landed which was super nice of them. Since I'd been travelling plenty already all I was after was just relaxing and recouping before the long flight so spent most of the week at the house playing games and looking after the three kids while trying to teach them a little bit more English given they spoke very little of it, was actually a very enjoyable experience.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by N »

In post 2391, Errantparabola wrote:Okay-- wickedestjr, Regfan, N: How did you end up babysitting for that family?
I went to America to work at a summer camp and the camp director asked me to arrive a little bit early to look after her own kids while they set up the campsite before the rest of the kids arrived. Also it helped me get over the jetlag.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

My junior year of high school, I had a semester long project to complete instead of regular classes. Most students stay at school to do their work, but the school provided a few options for semester abroad. Anyone that was interested and willing to pay for it could apply and fortunately I was selected for one of the groups that went to Spain - this involved living with a host family. I didn't start project work until after the first few weeks of the semester; during this time, I got settled / became acquainted with the family that I was staying with. The parents were nice enough to take me to various attractions on the weekends but they worked on the week days. For whatever reason, the kids didn't have school one of those initial weeks that I was there and the parents trusted me to hang out with them while they were at work... they were all very friendly and it was a pretty fun way to start off the semester. :wink:
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Regfan.

--implosion
provided
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:32 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 2389, lalaladucks wrote:hand dryers suck

man those dyson ones are so good though
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Yep :] Congrats on 8 correct matches!

Would you like to take an unofficial stab at the remaining identities, or would you just like the reveal now?

"plz don't swear" -- N
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Maria's had 12 surgeries.
implosion broke his arm.
N has gotten the tile in 2048.
Wickedestjr sold dinosaurs.

--implosion
provided

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”