- There is no reason for guessing randomly.
- don't give up if you get stuck!
- Some sessions can be solved in various ways. That's normal. You don't need to find all ways to solve a session of course.
- you must examine everything! The name of the session, the picture itself, the text, the links, the file names, and don't be afraid of searching the Net if you need some additional information. On the other hand, you shouldn't think that you know everything. Be creative - use your logic and try to see the bigger picture and all the clues together.
- In most cases, there are many hints on a certain level pointing at the very same direction. A player can find some of them useful (sooner or later...), some of them too cryptic or nonsense. (This varies from player to player of course.) So if anything makes no sense for you, try to find other clues on the same page. Ask yourself: can the stuff I don't understand be connected to the other things I found? Are there more sources of information than I checked? What should I do at all on this level?
If you can find no connection between the "Lololol-type" info and other facts - if you can search clues elsewhere too - if you're quite sure about the thing you must do - ignore the peculiar bit of information. If nothing works, reconsider it in a different way.
- For solving some sessions you might need a password. Pay attention that :
1. No passwords contain capital letters, spaces, extra characters (like ;, á, ü, $, [, !)
2. If a username or password consists of more than one word you should type it without any separation. (eg. username: ifeitherofthem, password: consistsof)
3. You won't need to figure out usernames and passwords by random guessing. There are hints to be followed. (Sometimes you'll have to follow two separate threads to get them, though!)
4. Sometimes you need Keys to solve some puzzles. These are not the passwords I was talking about here and they might not follow the 3 above rules!
- There might be some useful information in extra pages in Frogstar World B or on the wiki.
- Pay attention that each forum , topic and post in Mafia scum has a unique number that are used directly in the URL's.