LOADED QUESTIONS: ROUND GODDAMN FIFTEEN

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

you thought that this was dead, and you'd be right, but you wouldn't be right for long.
update tomorrow.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Hype
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Eggplantaorta »

ROUND 10- CONTROVERSY ROUND RESULTS!

Sorry it's so late. Life hit a pretty rough patch.

mykonian's Results
Spoiler: mykonian's Guesses
mykonian - We are not our environments caretakers, we have no obligation to it, or it's inhabitants. Despite the doomsayers, the argument of self preservation is extremely premature. The movement for sustainability and living in harmony with nature is largely a sham, which preys on the naive and romantic. It is such a cruel waste of positive energy.
KittyMo - Accusing people of fascism, racism, and sexism, no matter how right one may be, is strongly counterproductive to actually solving the problems that lead to polarized belief systems. Speaking out in anger only leads to unresolved conflict.
MTD - League of Legends is an ok game.
Shadoweh - Pineapple is DELICIOUS on pizza.
Felissan - Pineapples are delicious on pizza.
Shaziro - Everyone should go through the process of purchasing, registering, and firing a firearm of some manner at some point in their life, whether or not they keep it afterward.
UpTooLate - Mafia actually sounds fun.
Ether - Zoe Quinn was a gaslighting, abusive piece of shit. She shouldn't have been harassed, but it's still disgusting that the supposedly progressive anti-Gamergate movement spent so much time demonizing her ex.
Errantparabola- Pineapple is a good pizza topping.
randomidget - We aren’t all/They do stop coming.

CORRECT MATCHES
mykonian
MTD
Shaziro
Ether
randomidget

SWAPPED PAIRS
KittyMo / Errantparabola

Vi's Results
Spoiler: Vi's Guesses
Felissan- Pineapple is DELICIOUS on pizza.
mykonian - We are not our environments caretakers, we have no obligation to it, or it's inhabitants. Despite the doomsayers, the argument of self preservation is extremely premature. The movement for sustainability and living in harmony with nature is largely a sham, which preys on the naive and romantic. It is such a cruel waste of positive energy.
Shadoweh- Pineapples are delicious on pizza.
KittyMo- League of Legends is an ok game.
Shaziro- Everyone should go through the process of purchasing, registering, and firing a firearm of some manner at some point in their life, whether or not they keep it afterward.
ErrantParabola- Accusing people of fascism, racism, and sexism, no matter how right one may be, is strongly counterproductive to actually solving the problems that lead to polarized belief systems. Speaking out in anger only leads to unresolved conflict.
Ether - Mafia actually sounds fun.
UpTooLate - Pineapple is a good pizza topping.
MTD- Zoe Quinn was a gaslighting, abusive piece of shit. She shouldn't have been harassed, but it's still disgusting that the supposedly progressive anti-Gamergate movement spent so much time demonizing her ex.

CORRECT MATCHES
mykonian
Shadoweh
Shaziro
Errantparabola
randomidget

SWAPPED PAIRS
N/A

DO NOT TALK TO US's Results
Spoiler: DO NOT TALK TO US's Guesses
Ether - Zoe Quinn was a gaslighting, abusive piece of shit. She shouldn't have been harassed, but it's still disgusting that the supposedly progressive anti-Gamergate movement spent so much time demonizing her ex.
Shaziro - Everyone should go through the process of purchasing, registering, and firing a firearm of some manner at some point in their life, whether or not they keep it afterward.
KittyMo - League of Legends is an ok game.
MTD - Mafia actually sounds fun.
UpTooLate - Pineapple is DELICIOUS on pizza.
Shadoweh - Pineapples are delicious on pizza.
Felissan - Pineapple is a good pizza topping.
Errantparabola - Accusing people of fascism, racism, and sexism, no matter how right one may be, is strongly counterproductive to actually solving the problems that lead to polarized belief systems. Speaking out in anger only leads to unresolved conflict.

CORRECT MATCHES
Ether
mykonian
randomidget
Errantparabola
Shaziro (secret mykonian alt)
UpTooLate
Shadoweh

SWAPPED PAIRS
N/A

Cheery Dog's Results
Spoiler: Cheery Dog's Guesses
MTD - Everyone should go through the process of purchasing, registering, and firing a firearm of some manner at some point in their life, whether or not they keep it afterward.
Shaziro - Zoe Quinn was a gaslighting, abusive piece of shit. She shouldn't have been harassed, but it's still disgusting that the supposedly progressive anti-Gamergate movement spent so much time demonizing her ex.
Shadoweh - League of Legends is an ok game.
Felissan - Mafia actually sounds fun.
UpTooLate - Accusing people of fascism, racism, and sexism, no matter how right one may be, is strongly counterproductive to actually solving the problems that lead to polarized belief systems. Speaking out in anger only leads to unresolved conflict.
mykonian -We are not our environments caretakers, we have no obligation to it, or it's inhabitants. Despite the doomsayers, the argument of self preservation is extremely premature. The movement for sustainability and living in harmony with nature is largely a sham, which preys on the naive and romantic. It is such a cruel waste of positive energy.
Errantparabola-Pineapple is DELICIOUS on pizza.
KittyMo - Pineapple is a good pizza topping.
Ether - Pineapples are delicious on pizza.

CORRECT MATCHES
randomidget
Felissan
mykonian
KittyMo

SWAPPED PAIRS
UpTooLate / Errantparabola

Fun Facts- Of course, just one round after Realeo and Cheery Dog double up-- Shadoweh, UTL, and KittyMo all defend pineapples. In the words of Vi, "truly dreadful opinions." In the words of mykonian, "points should be deducted!" In the words of DO NOT TALK TO US, "fuck pineapples." Cheery Dog, perhaps wisely, chooses not to comment on the debate. Congratulations on preserving your pristine public image, Cheery Dog.
- Everyone was pretty successful! I was thinking that Vi and mykonian had a tie for first in the bag, but DO NOT TALK TO US combined powers (is that cheating) to get SEVEN out of ten, only swapping Felissan, MTD, and KittyMo around.
- Cheery Dog also with a strong showing there, also being the only person to get Felissan and KittyMo out of everyone.
- mykonian is the only one who correctly sniffs out MTD's defense of League, further solidifying MS.net's bestpair.
- Literally everyone matches mykonian correctly. Good job.

Spoiler: Correct Answers
Shadoweh – Pineapples are delicious on pizza.
UpTooLate – Pineapple is DELICIOUS on pizza.
KittyMo – Pineapple is a good pizza topping.
mykonian – We are not our environments caretakers, we have no obligation to it, or it's inhabitants. Despite the doomsayers, the argument of self preservation is extremely premature. The movement for sustainability and living in harmony with nature is largely a sham, which preys on the naive and romantic. It is such a cruel waste of positive energy.
MTD – League of Legends is an ok game.
Shaziro – Everyone should go through the process of purchasing, registering, and firing a firearm of some manner at some point in their life, whether or not they keep it afterward.
Felissan – Mafia actually sounds fun.
Errantparabola – Accusing people of fascism, racism, and sexism, no matter how right one may be, is strongly counterproductive to actually solving the problems that lead to polarized belief systems. Speaking out in anger only leads to unresolved conflict.
Ether – Zoe Quinn was a gaslighting, abusive piece of shit. She shouldn't have been harassed, but it's still disgusting that the supposedly progressive anti-Gamergate movement spent so much time demonizing her ex.
randomidget – We aren’t all/They do stop coming.
Last edited by Eggplantaorta on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
avatar is made from combined small pictures of the avatars of cheery dog, gin n tonic, randomidget, mykonian, lalaladucks, utl, arthur dayne, and kittymo.

and this time, MTD as well. are you happy now MTD
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Shaziro »

DoNotTalkToUS got me correct but you didn't credit them with that in their thingy.
Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Eggplantaorta »

you're right. i accidentally wrote mykonian twice. i just have him on the brain at all times is the problem
avatar is made from combined small pictures of the avatars of cheery dog, gin n tonic, randomidget, mykonian, lalaladucks, utl, arthur dayne, and kittymo.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:56 am

Post by mykonian »

How is it controversial if 30 percent of the answers end up with that? Points should be deducted! :D

Also hydrae are cheating obviously. How am I supposed to say anything different.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Eggplantaorta »

that should have been your controversial opinion, myko.

Anyway, moving right along to

ROUND 11: KID ROUND

What is something weird you believed or did as a kid?

as always, PM me answers within 17hqaweuf823 days.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:59 am

Post by mykonian »

that's not controversial, all normal people believe that!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Ether »

Nobody else even got worked up enough to drop a curseword.
Tame-ass controversies.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Pff. Guns tho, Ether.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by DO NOT TALK TO US »

In post 252, Eggplantaorta wrote:fuck pineapples
don't.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Felissan »

Everybody who didn't get me thought I liked pineapples on pizza.
... Which is true, actually. Why is that even controversial?
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by JDGA »

Because America.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

My pineapple guesses were whoever wasn't more likely to submit something else I think, it went something like that as an order of something.

Although i think I almost gave ep his correct answer if I remember my thought processes correctly.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:03 am

Post by KittyMo »

I am surprised/confused to have been mistaken for someone who thinks league of legends is ok twice although I'm sorry for not having a more creative answer
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
neblive
neblive
Goon
neblive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:32 am

Post by neblive »

/in
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:07 am

Post by McMenno »

time to participate again
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Vi »

I got the answers I cared about right. The one I agree with most is Shaziro's.
In post 261, Felissan wrote:Everybody who didn't get me thought I liked pineapples on pizza.
... Which is true, actually. Why is that even controversial?
Because some people have a hard time understanding that a wide variety of human beings who allegedly have taste buds enjoy mixing the zesty spice of tomato sauce with the residual watery juice of the fruit, the nourishing heat of the pizza pie with the cold of the pineapple, and the savory flavor of whatever various meatstuffs are on the pizza with frigging
citrus
. You may as well go all the way by dipping your pizza slice in a nearby cup of water/soda/Bailey's.
KittyMo wrote:I am surprised/confused to have been mistaken for someone who thinks league of legends is ok twice although I'm sorry for not having a more creative answer
I keep remembering you having an unusual opinion on something or another, but I have no idea what it was.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Tomato sauce doesn't belong on pizzas (or anywhere)

send ketchup back to being the fish stuff it apparently once was!
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Vi »

In post 268, Cheery Dog wrote:Tomato sauce doesn't belong on pizzas (or anywhere)

send ketchup back to being the fish stuff it apparently once was!
I'll put it on fried potatoes but other than that I can get behind this. White pizzas are great.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 264, KittyMo wrote:I am surprised/confused to have been mistaken for someone who thinks league of legends is ok twice although I'm sorry for not having a more creative answer
would've been ironic/humorous
Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Eggplantaorta »

Egregiously late!
But hopefully expect it to be on time for the foreseeable future as a large part of my school obligations are over.

ROUND 11 - KID ROUND ANSWERS

McMenno
- Anything math-related is fun
Felissan
- I ate grass one time
N
- I said to a girl "You're beautiful" then I got tormented for more than one month for it.
Realeo
- Rappelled off of the sanctuary balcony during a church service
KittyMo
- If I ate underneath a tree, all my food would end up tasting like tree.
Vi
- That suicide is an option.
implosion
– That the reason higher floors were hotter was because they were closer to the sun and not because heat rose.
JDGA
- McBurgers are good eating, but especially if you put ketchup and mustard on them.
Cheery Dog
- Whenever anyone asked me how my day was, I would universally reply with "average."
Errantparabola
- That I would figure out what I wanted to be as a grown up.
neblive
- Held "Olympics" between my different kinds of toys.

3 days to guess, hopefully for real this time

Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Eggplantaorta »

I've gotten 0 guesses so far.
I wonder if its because mykonian is away

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:36 am

Post by McMenno »

alright alright
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Errantparabola »

heyyyyyyyeyyy ya
heyyyyy ya
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”