Genocidal Intention

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Genocidal Intention

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by James3 »

This game is based on the game Town of Salem. Note that while this is based on a Mafia game, it is not itself a Mafia game, as there is no informed minority.

Here is the role list:

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Random Town

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

The goal of the Town is to eliminate the Survivors. The goal of each individual Survivor is to live to the end of the game. The game will end either when all of the Survivors have been killed (in which case Town wins and Survivors lose), or when a day begins with the Survivors being equal or greater in number to the Town (in which case, Town loses and the Survivors who are alive win, Survivors who have already died still lose).

Standard ToS roles will be used, as will standard ToS mechanics except where stated otherwise. Days will last two weeks or until majority is reached, plurality lynching will be in effect if no majority is obtained, and RNG will be used to break a tie if necessary. Nights will last two days, as will Day 1 (which has no lynch). The prod timer will be a standard 48/24. There will be a private topic for dead chat and I will quote any messages from mediums in it (quoted as "medium"). I will also send any mediums quotes of each post made in dead chat. Communication between a Jailor and his target will occur through me. Players have unlimited whispers with a 200 character limit, which will be forwarded to any spies that exist. Mayors reveal by sending me a private message stating their intent to do so.

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by xofelf »

Sorry, this is still just a mafia variant in Town of Salem-like packaging while still being mafia. If you want to run this game, it has to be done through a mafia queue. Thread is being closed.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”