The Bachelor Bots - All over - who won?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:23 am

Post by pablito »

So now that there are only 7 remaining, this will be the last time for the two-on-one date. After this round, there will only be group dates. Only two contestants will leave the competition tonight, but none of the contestants will leave with their dignity.

2-on-1 Date goes to...
Spoiler:
Image + Image
Kcin Kee and Swiftbot! Swiftbot again? Only one will survive the deathcage match on a fit date.

"Dear Kcin Kee and Swiftbot,
Let's get down at the dance club where world famous electronic artist Eiffel 65 will perform their hit new single "Blue"!

-Nick xoxo"

Don't you love it when bands come in to advertise their newest music?! Meticulous Bot will be the puppetmaster.

Group Date goes to...
Spoiler:
Everyone else.

"Dear crassy lady,
Why you gotta be so ratchet?

-Nick xoxo"

The date will be a crassy date where they all insult each other while coming up with lyrics to an urban rap, which will they will all then perform in front of a crowd of dozens. Preggobot will be the puppetmaster.

Before the dates start, everyone starts bitching about Corinne, but then Corinne brings everyone puppies, so they're all over this and everyone loves Corinne, like the goddess that she is. So everyone turns their attention to gossiping about the nearest target, preggobot, who is clearly not pregnant with Nick's kid.

Preggobot is the Gossip Target this round.

At the 2-on-1 date, Kcin Kee and Swiftbot have a fit date at a dark club that is filled with 2000s nostalgia. During 2-on-1 dates, only one contestant will get a rose and move on, the other one remain in the dark.

Spoiler:
Everyone dances. Everyone does some jumping around. But then Swiftbot starts twerking and it all gets awkward, because this is not a 2000s dance, this is more 2010s. The entire club stares awkwardly at Swiftbot. Anyway Nick is loving dancing with his doppleganger.

Who gets the rose?

Spoiler:

But first, Kcin Kee wants to share a secret. Look at this. I can clench real well like this video. You want that, baby, I know you do. I can back that up and swallow you hole.

Nick is mesmerized and watches the video all day long. However, he realizes that metal clenching on his private parts is not what he wants and gives the rose to Swiftbot.

I'm sorry Kcin Kee, please say your goodbye to Nick.

At the group date, everyone just starts insulting each other and calling each other a pit whore viper and turns over tables and then urban rap lyric legend Bryan Silva comes on scene and teaches everyone to take a moment and reach into their inner urban spirit. They all just write rap sequences with "brap brap brap" and "gratatata".

Spoiler:
Best rap by Sextina Aquafina.

Who will get the roses?

Platinum Corinne, Will you accept this rose?
Yes, because I'm a whore.

Preggobot! Will you accept this rose?
Love dat fetus.

My next rose is for MeticulousBot! Will you accept this rose?
Yes.

There are two contestants left and only one rose. Will Averagebot or grumpy's ex get Nick's final rose?

And the final rose goes to...

Spoiler:
grumpy's ex will you accept this rose?
Love me.

This means that Averagebot, please say your goodbye to Nick.

5 contestants remain!

Eliminated bot programs:

Kcin Kee
Spoiler:
Name: Kcin Kee (pronounced Nick but backwards with Kee at the end)
Job: Professional mactor
Hometown: WeHo
Catch phrase: [loud moan]What secret does your robot have? He can tighten and loosen his asshole on command, much like this video

(Sexy←Pushy) Sexy Fantasy Suite vs Man Stealer
85 points
(Fit←Drunk) Athletic Nude Model vs “Im nt drunk, trrussss me ur drnk. WHO IS SHE?”
115 points
(Exotic←Baggage) Exotic Traveller vs Baggage Claim Rider
50 points
(Social←Awkward) Dolphin Lover (with adorable squealing) vs. Loner (with irritating laugh)
95 points
(Classy←Crassy) Classy Royalty vs. Trash Bag Couture
55 points

In these programs, 'player' and 'bot' are used interchangably. 'Self' refers to this bot.

'Eliminate' in these programs means to guarantee that the indicated bot shall not receive a rose and, at the conclusion of the program, all such designated programs will not receive roses, and all others shall.

MASTER PROTOCOL:
1. All contradictions shall be resolved in favour of the first protocol to affect the player, e.g. if a player is both designated for elimination and a rose, in that order, the player shall be eliminated, unless MASTER PROTOCOL (2) below is invoked.
2. Any failure to fully designate roses or eliminations shall be resolved only once the entire program responsible has been executed and concluded, and by placing all undesignated players whom have not given self a rose in a selection pool (the ROSE CLAUSE), and randomly designating elimination therein. Should there be not enough players in the selection pool, all players excluded in the ROSE CLAUSE shall be readded, and remaining eliminations designated randomly. Should there still be not enough players, all Rose-designated players shall be undesignated (effectively cancelling the carried out program), and remaining elimination designations randomized.

[Secret]
Reveal secret in desperation as the next available opportunity AFTER receiving the last rose in a GROUP date.

[Gossip Target]
Preamble: Place all players in the selection pool, then follow the below procedure (referred to as THE GOSSIP PROTOCOL) until only one player remains (in which case, goto CHOICE A), or until following the procedure would, at a point where more than one player remains, remove all remaining players in the pool (referred to as THE CONFLICT STEP; and in which case, goto CHOICE B).
1. Remove self from pool.
2. Remove all players with majority worse stats than self from pool (here meaning that self has more points than player in at least three of five stat groups).
3. Remove all players to have received the last rose in a Group date.
4. Remove all players to have never been Puppetmaster.
5. Remove all players to have revealed their secrets.
6. Remove all previous majority-Gossip targets.
7. Randomize from remaining.
CHOICE A: Gossip target the remaining player. If there are multiple players remaining, somehow, randomize from remaining, and swear chastity for four hours.
CHOICE B: Skip THE CONFLICT STEP and continue elimination if possible as directed in the preamble. If all future steps in THE GOSSIP PROTOCOL would be considered THE CONFLICT STEPs, then randomize from remaining, and ask your Twitter followers to buy from your Amazon wishlist.

[1-on-1]
Preamble: The following classes of players receive roses. If nominated player does not fall under any class, they do not receive a rose.
a) Highest stat is Sexy.
b) Lowest stat is Classy.
c) Has been on a 1-on-1 prior.
d) Has revealed secret.
e) Is majority-Gossip target.

[2-on-1]
Preamble: If one but not both bots has Gossip targeted self, activate PETTY PROTOCOL. Else, if both or neither bots have Gossip targeted self, but one but not both bots has given rose to self, activate NOT-SO-PETTY PROTOCOL. Else, if both bots gave rose to self, activate SOME-WHERE-IN-BE-TWEEN PROTOCOL. Else, activate OTHER PROTOCOL.
PETTY PROTOCOL: Eliminate player who Gossip targeted self.
NOT-SO-PETTY PROTOCOL: Eliminate player who did not give rose to self.
SOME-WHERE-IN-BE-TWEEN PROTOCOL: Eliminate player who was last to give rose to self.
OTHER PROTOCOL: Set both player values to 0. Add 1 to player for each skill v skill matchup they LOSE, i.e. for each attribute they have placed less points into as compared to the other player. Randomize a list of five entries, each point a player has giving them one entry. Eliminate the player who is not first in the randomized list.

[Group]
Prelude: Add all players to the selection pool, and set each player on 0 points. Then follow GROUP PROTOCOL, below.
1. Give rose to self, and remove self from pool.
2. Add one point for every point away from self a player is in Sexy, then Fit, then Exotic, then Social, and then Classy. (For example, self is set at 85 points for Sexy. A player with 60 points would thus gain 25 points. A player with 90 points would thus gain 5 points. Fit would then be tested, and so forth.)
3. Subtract 10 points for each time player has been Gossip targeted by an individual player.
4. Subtract 20 points for each time a player has been majority-Gossip targeted.
5. Subtract 30 points for each time a player has given self a rose.
6. Subtract 30 points if a player has revealed their secret.
7. Goto 7a if a player has had the opportunity to give a rose in a Group date. Goto 7b if a player has not had the opportunity to give a rose in a Group date.
7a. For each rose given BEFORE a rose was given to self, add (100/[# of bots in Group date]) points, then goto 8.
7b. Subtract 5 points, then goto 8.
8. Add 20 points for each time a player has Gossip targeted self.
9. Add 30 points if a player contributed to a majority-Gossip targeting of self.
10. Add 20 points for each time a player has been Puppetmaster.
11. If there is a tie for most points, second-most points, or third-most points, move to 11a. Else, Eliminate as many players as necessary, beginning with the player who has the most points, and moving to the second-most and third-most and so on if necessary.
11a. Eliminate the player with the most points, if they are not tied. Else, if both can be eliminated, eliminate both. Else, eliminate player who is least Crassy, if players are not tied in the Classy/Crassy stat. Else, eliminate player who was first to have the most points at any point during the GROUP PROTOCOL. Then, if there are further ties to be resolved, follow 11a substituting the first sentence for '...player with the second-most points' or 'third-most points', if necessary. Else, follow 11.

If, at the conclusion of the GROUP PROTOCOL, there are still eliminations to be made, eliminate randomly from those left in the pool. This is executed before MASTER PROTOCOL (2).

Averagebot
Spoiler:
Name: AverageBot
Picture URL: *optional
Job: Accountant
Hometown: Normal, Illinois
Catch phrase: That's mean.
What secret does your robot have? Owns three thousand pro wrestling action figures.

Sexy 80
Fit 81
Exotic 79
Social 82
Classy 78

[Secret]
Reveal secret when it's after round one, Averagebot is in the Group Date, AND there are an even number of bot in the Group Date.

[Gossip Target]
The gossip target is the bot with the stat total closest to average for the 1-on-1 stat needed for that round.

[1-on-1]
If Averagebot is in the 1-on-1 date, give the rose to Averagebot.
Otherwise, if the bot is greater than or equal to Averagebot in 2 or 3 stats, give the rose, otherwise do not.

[2-on-1]
If Averagebot is in the 2-on-1 date, give the rose to Averagebot.
Otherwise, give the rose to the bot whose highest stat is lowest (eg, if one bot is 1/0/0/0/399, and the other bot has 0/0/0/0/400, the bot goes to the first bot because the first bot's max of 399 is lower than the second bot's max of 400). If there's a tie, pick the bot whose name is closest to "Mean" alphabetically.

[Group]
If Averagebot is in the Group Date, give a rose to Averagebot.
If either all players in the group date, or all but one, have revealed their secret, give one rose to the player who revealed their secret at the median point in the game, then randomly give roses among those without one.
Otherwise, give roses to all players who have not revealed their secret, then randomly give roses to players without a rose.
Sup, later.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Drench »

unbelievable
join your union
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

Did Swiftbot get saved by a secret reveal again? Whoa
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by pablito »

In post 27, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:Did Swiftbot get saved by a secret reveal again? Whoa
ikr.

especially at f5. can't wait to see who wins.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:41 am

Post by pablito »

Only 5 contestants remain, so that means there are only group dates! Contestants must either stand out or stand down. Contestants who make a huge impression on Nick's lower brain will definitely find themselves safe. Only one contestant will be leaving tonight, and the remaining will get to go on the final trip of the season.

The group date will feature everyone in an Exotic Date in our most diverse location as to date...the Taco Bell in Oconomowoc in crucial Waukesha County, Wisconsin! I wonder who will manage to steal Nick's corazon?

Spoiler:
Everyone is on the date.

"Dear future Bachelor in Paradise contestant,
Will you just get drunk like it says in your contract?

-Nick xoxo"

The date will be an exotic date where they all toss hot sauce into each other's eyes in an attempt to prove who can be the most picante. grumpy's ex will be the puppetmaster.

Before the dates start, everyone goes to eonline and reads about Bachelor in Paradise and makes their own opinions. I think the only opinion that counts is that it's still going to be an amazing season because Alexis dolphin girl is on it.

Yeah no one put anything about Gossip Targets really into the formulas - at least nothing that comes true, so just going to say that Corinne was the Gossip Target from now on.

Spoiler:
Spicy! You know what else is spicy? Mike Ditka's sausage.

Who will get the roses?

MeticulousBot, will you accept this rose?
Thank you, your order of 213 will be ready in a minute. Would you like to add on an apple empanada or cinnamon twists to complete your order?

Preggobot! Rose up?
Yes, and would you want soft or hard taco for your steak taco?

grumpy's ex are you gonna be my one?
And one order of guacamole on the side. Please pull up to the first take-out window.

There are two contestants left and only one rose. Will Platinum Corinne or Swiftbot get Nick's final rose?

And the final rose goes to...

Spoiler:
Raquel, will you accept this...wait what???
How did you get this rose. This rose is Corinne's. She was determined to be the winner before the show even started?
I don't get it. This show is supposed to be rigged. Oh whatever, Swiftbot something something love story. You can have it.

This means that Platinum Corinne, please say your platinum goodbye to Nick, and your platinum hello to Bachelor in Paradise.

4 contestants remain!

Eliminated bot program:

Platinum Corinne
Spoiler:
Sexy 6
Fit 18
Exotic 134
Social 199
Classy 43

[Secret]
Corinne doesn’t need secrets. Reveal during first time Corinne is on a 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 date.

[Gossip Target]
Target Corinne, because I love the drama.

[1-on-1]
Give a rose to anyone that reminds her of Raquel and has higher than 80 Exotic.

[2-on-1]
Give rose to highest social stat.

[Group]
Taylor is not classy. Give roses to highest classy stats.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by pablito »

Without Platinum Corinne, no one really wins, because she is the best thing about this show. Anyway, here's the final results.

At F4, it's time for the Hometown Visits! It's a sexy date!

Preggobot hosts a date with Nick inside the womb! It's as sticky as his hair gel.
Meticulous Bot hosts a date with Nick at Culver City, California, but first, the Temptation Challenge.
grumpy's ex hosts a date with Nick on a paddleboard. So exciting.
Swiftbot hosts a date with Nick with her squad.

The one that impresses the most is preggobot (puppetmaster)!
The second rose goes to grumpy's ex!
The final rose and guaranteed to a good boning during the fantasy suite dates is....Swiftbot!

This means that an upset occurred and Meticulous Bot will be left out of the semifinals and the fantasy suite.

At the final 3 is the Fantasy Suite Dates. It's an exotic+social date!

First to engage in consensual awkward half-nakedness on national television is...
grumpy's ex! Congrats, Nick gives you a rose, because you put out.

Second at the "Fantasy Suite Date" is....
preggobot! Congrats, Nick knows you're loose and easy, so he gives you a rose!

This means that Swiftbot was denied some quality alone time with Nick.

The final decision is up between grumpy's ex and preggobot. The final puppetmaster is the winner of a classy+fit+sexy date!
The one that best fits the bill is...

Spoiler:
Congrats preggobot on earning Nick's heart and his crotch!

And that's the end of Bachelor Bots.

Here are the programs:

Spoiler: Meticulous Bot
Name: Meticulous Bot
Job: Making sure you didn't forget anything when you leave your house or hotel
Hometown: Pittsburgh
Catch phrase: Hiya, Nick. Would you like to talk about feelings today?
What secret does your robot have? The Meticulous Bot can not feel emotion. If it needs to, it can change its facial expressions so it looks like it feels things.

Sexy: 55
Fit: 161
Exotic: 2
Social: 1
Classy: 181

Secret: The Meticulous Bot can not feel emotion.
If I am on a group date and I am the gossip target, reveal secret. Otherwise, run the Calculate Group Vulnerability Protocol. If I am ranked as the most vulnerable, reveal secret.

Spoiler: Gossip Target
Gossip Target:
Special Rules:
If at any time there is only one bot in my selection pool or only one bot eligible to be chosen, that bot will become the gossip target.
If these instructions would place a bot in the selection pool that is currently the puppetmaster, do not place that bot in the selection pool.

1. If I am on a two on one date, choose the bot I am competing against.
2. If I am on a group date, run the Calculate Group Vulnerability Protocol. If I place in the top third most vulnerable, choose the bot that was judged to be the most vulnerable besides me.
3. Look at each of the stats used for determining the puppetmaster next round. If it is round 3 or earlier and there are between 1 and 3 bots ahead of me in that stat, add those bots to the selection pool and go to step 5. If it is round 4 or 5 and there are between 1 and 2 bots ahead of me in that stat, add those bots to the selection pool and go to step 5. If it is past round 5 and there is only one bot ahead of me in that stat, add that bot to the selection pool and go to step 5.
4. Repeat step 1, but this time looking at the stats that will determine the puppetmaster two rounds from now. If there are still no bots in the selection pool, add all eligible bots to the selection pool.
5. If any bots have previously given me a rose, remove them from the selection pool. If all bots have given me a rose, choose randomly from the bots that have given me the least number of roses.
6. Choose the bot that has been puppetmaster the most times of the bots in the selection pool. If this is a tie, choose randomly from the tied bots.
7. Choose the bot from the bots in the selection pool that has been the gossip target the least.
8. Choose the bot from the bots in the selection pool with the highest Sexiness. If this is a tie, choose randomly.

1 on 1
1. If it is Round 1, see if the bot has a lower Classiness stat than me. If it does, give it a rose.
2. If it is Round 2, see if the bot has both a lower Sexiness stat and a higher Exotic stat than me. If both of these are true, give it a rose.
3. If it is Round 3, see if the bot has both a lower Classiness stat than me and a higher Social stat than me. If both of these are true, give it a rose.

Spoiler: Two On One
2 on 1
1. If it is Round 3 or earlier, go to step 2. Otherwise, go to step 10.
2. If one of the stats that will determine the puppetmaster for the next round is Classiness, then compare the Classiness of the two bots to my own. If I do not have the highest classiness, give the rose to the bot with the lowest classiness.
3. Repeat Step 2 with Fit, then with Sexiness, then with Social and Awkward (giving the rose to the bot with the highest social/awkward if I do not have the sole lowest value in that stat).
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the stats that will determine the puppetmaster two rounds from now.
5. Give the rose to the bot that has given me the most roses.
6. Give the rose to the bot that has been the puppetmaster the least times.
7. Give the rose to the bot that has been the gossip target the most times.
8. If one bot still has a secret and the other bot does not, give the rose to the bot that does not have a secret.
9. Give the rose to the bot with the lowest Sexiness. If this is a tie, choose randomly.
10. Run the Simulate Season Protocol with all bots except the bot on the 2 on 1 date that is first alphabetically. Record my placement. Then, run the Simulate Season Protocol with all bots except the bot on the 2 on 1 date that is last alphabetically. Record my placement. If I got a higher placement the first time, give the rose to the second bot alphabetically. If I got a higher placement the second time, give the rose to the first bot alphabetically. If it is a tie, go to step 11.
11. If one of the stats that will determine the puppetmaster for the next round is Classiness, then compare the Classiness of the two bots to my own. If I do not have the highest classiness, give the rose to the bot with the lowest classiness.
12. Repeat Step 11 with Fit, then with Sexiness, then with Social and Awkward (giving the rose to the bot with the highest social/awkward if I do not have the sole lowest value in that stat).
13. Repeat steps 11 and 12 with the stats that will determine the puppetmaster two rounds from now.
14. Give the rose to the bot that has been puppetmaster the least.
15. Give the rose to the bot that has given me the most roses.
16. Give the rose to the bot that has been gossip target the most.
17. Give the rose to the bot with the lowest Sexiness. If this is a tie, choose randomly.

Spoiler: Group
Group

If after any step I have given out more roses than I should have, go back to the previous step and give out the remaining roses randomly to the bots that got roses at the next step.

1. If it is round 3 or earlier, go to step 2. If it is round 4, 5 or 6, go to step 10. If it is the final 4, go to step 19. If it is the final 3, go to step
2. If one of the stats that will determine the puppetmaster for the next round is Classiness, then compare the Classiness of the bots on the date to my own. If I do not have the highest classiness, give roses in order of ascending Classiness.
3. Repeat Step 2 with Fit, then with Sexiness, then with Social and Awkward (giving roses in order of descending Social and Awkward if I do not have the sole lowest value in that stat).
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the stats that will determine the puppetmaster two rounds from now.
5. Give roses to the bots that have given me roses.
6. Give roses to the remaining bots in order of ascending number of times they were puppetmaster.
7. Give roses to the remaining bots in order of descending number of times they were the gossip target.
8. Give roses to the bots that do not have secrets or have revealed their secrets.
9. Give roses to the remaining bots in ascending order of Sexiness. If this is a tie, choose randomly.
10. Run the Simulate Season Protocol with all bots remaining in the game except the first bot on the date. Record how I did. Do this for all bots on the date. Give roses to the bots in order of worst to best placement (For example, if I expect to come in 5th without Alex, 6th without Bill and 4th without Charlie, give a rose to Bill and then to Alex.)
11. If one of the stats that will determine the puppetmaster for the next round is Classiness, then compare the Classiness of the bots to my own. If I do not have the highest classiness, give roses to the bots in order of ascending classiness.
12. Repeat Step 11 with Fit, then with Sexiness, then with Social and Awkward (giving roses in order of descending Social and Awkward if I do not have the sole lowest value in that stat).
13. Repeat steps 11 and 12 with the stats that will determine the puppetmaster two rounds from now.
14. Give roses to the bots that have given me roses.
15. Give roses to the remaining bots in order of ascending number of times they were puppetmaster.
16. Give roses to the remaining bots in order of descending number of times they were the gossip target.
17. Give roses to the bots that do not have secrets or have revealed their secrets.
18. Give roses to the remaining bots in ascending order of Sexiness. If this is a tie, choose randomly.
19. Add up the Exotic and Social stats of each bot. If I am second highest or tied for the highest, give roses to all bots in ascending order of Exotic+Social.
20. Find the bot with the highest exotic+social. This is Bot A. Of the other two bots, the bot with the next highest exotic+social is Bot B. The other bot is Bot C.
21. Subtract the number of roses Bot A gave to Bot B from the number of roses Bot A gave to me.
22. Subtract the number of roses Bot A gave to Bot C from the number of roses Bot A gave to me.
23. Subtract the number of roses Bot B gave to Bot C from the number of roses Bot B gave to me.
24. If the number from step 21 is the highest, give roses to Bots A and B. If the number from step 22 is the highest, give roses to Bots A and C. If the number from step 23 is the highest, give roses to Bots B and C.
25. If steps 21, 22 and 23 are all tied, go to step 26. Otherwise if step 21 and step 22 are tied for the highest, give a rose to Bot A. If steps 21 and 23 are tied for the highest, give a rose to Bot B. If steps 22 and 23 are tied for the highest, give a rose to Bot C.
26. Of the remaining bots, add up their Classiness Quotient, their Fitness Quotient and their Sexiness Quotient. Give roses to the bots with the lowest sums.
27. Give a rose to the bot that has been puppetmaster the least.
28. If a bot has received a rose after revealing a secret, give the rose to the other bot.
29. Give a rose to the bot that has survived the least two on one dates.
30. Give a rose to the bot with the lowest sexiness stat. If this is a tie, choose randomly.

Spoiler: Quotients
Calculate Bot Quotients Protocol
IMPORTANT: RUN THIS PROTOCOL AFTER EVERY TIME A BOT IS PUPPETMASTER

1. Multiply their Classiness Quotient by the number of times they have been puppetmaster before this round. If this is their first time being puppetmaster, their Classiness Quotient starts at 0.
2. If this bot has just finished being a puppetmaster for a one on one date, go to step 3.
3. If they did not give out a rose on the one on one date, take the Classiness of the bot they did not give a rose to and divide it by 80.
4. If they did give a rose out on the one on one date, divide 80 by the Classiness of the bot they gave a rose to. If this number is more than 5, change this number to 5.
5. Take the number from step 3 or 4 and add it to the number from step 1. Divide this by the number of times they have been puppetmaster, including this round. This is their Classiness Quotient.
6. Repeat Steps 1-5 for Sexiness, Fitness, Exotic and Social, calculating their respective quotient.

Simulate Season Protocol
For this protocol, we are given a list of bots and attempt to simulate the rest of the season. When our bot is eliminated during this protocol, we stop and record what place we expect our bot to get.

1. Make a list of all the bots remaining.
2. If there are 12 or more bots left, go to step 3. If there are between 7 and 11 bots left, go to step 8. If there are between 4 and 7 bots left, go to step 14. If there are 3 bots left, go to step 18. If there are only two bots left, go to step 21.
3. Find the stat that determines who the puppetmaster is for a one on one date, based on the number of bots left.
4. Find the bot with the highest value in this stat. That bot is now the One on One Puppetmaster. If this is a tie, randomly pick the puppetmaster from the tied bots. Remove this bot from the list.
5. The bot with the next highest value in the stat from step 3 goes on the One on One Date. If there is a tie, choose randomly from the tied bots. This bot is known as the One On One Datee. Remove this bot from the list.
6. Multiply the Fitness of the One On One Datee by the Fitness Quotient of the One On One Puppetmaster. Multiply the Sexiness of the One On One Datee by the Sexiness Quotient of the One On One Puppetmaster. Multiply the Classiness of the One On One Datee by the Classiness Quotient of the One On One Puppetmaster. Multiply the Social stat of the One On One Datee by the Social Quotient of the One On One Puppetmaster. Multiply the Exotic stat of the One On One Datee by the Exotic Quotient of the One On One Puppetmaster.
7. Add all the numbers from step 6 together. Subtract 50 for each time the One On One Puppetmaster gave a rose to the One On One Datee. If this number is greater than 400, the One On One Puppetmaster eliminates the One On One Datee. Go to step 8.
8. Find the stat that determines who the puppetmaster is for a two on one date, based on the number of bots left.
9. Find the bot with the highest value in this stat. That bot is now the Two on One Puppetmaster. If this is a tie, randomly pick the puppetmaster from the tied bots. Remove this bot from the list.
10. Of the bots still left in the list, the two with the highest value in the stat from step 8 go on the Two on One Date. They will be known as Bot X and Bot Y. Remove these bots from the list.
11. Multiply the Fitness of Bot X by the Fitness Quotient of the Two On One Puppetmaster. Multiply the Sexiness of Bot X by the Sexiness Quotient of the Two On One Puppetmaster. Multiply the Classiness of Bot X by the Classiness Quotient of the Two On One Puppetmaster. Multiply the Social stat of Bot X by the Social Quotient of the Two On One Puppetmaster. Multiply the Exotic stat of Bot X by the Exotic Quotient of the Two On One Puppetmaster.
12. Add these numbers together and subtract 50 for each time the Two on One Puppetmaster gave a rose to Bot X.
13. Repeat steps 11-12 for Bot Y. The Bot with the higher number is eliminated. If there is a tie, one of these bots is eliminated randomly. Go to step 14.
14. Find the stat that determines who the puppetmaster is for the group date, based on the number of bots left.
15. If there are fewer than 7 bots in the game, find the bot with the highest value in that stat. They are now the Group Puppetmaster. Remove that bot from the list. Otherwise, find the bot with the lowest value in that stat. That bot is now the Group Puppetmaster. Remove that bot from the list.
16. If step 15 results in a tie, choose the puppetmaster randomly from the tied bots.
17. Repeat steps 11 and 12 for each bot in the list, this time multiplying their value in each stat by the respective quotient of the Group Puppetmaster. For each bot, subtract 50 for each rose they previously received from the Group Puppetmaster. The bot with the highest number is eliminated. If there is a tie, eliminate randomly from the tied bots.
18. Add the Group Puppetmaster, the Two on One Puppetmaster, the One on One Puppetmaster, the surviving bot from the two on one date and the One on One Datee, if it survived, back to the list. Go back to step 1.
19. For each bot left, add up their social and exotic stats. The bot with the highest value becomes the puppetmaster. If there is a tie, a puppetmaster is chosen randomly from the tied bots.
20. Repeat steps 11 and 12 for each of the other two bots, using the puppetmaster's quotients. Subtract 50 for each rose one of the other two bots has gotten from the puppetmaster. The bot with the higher value is eliminated. If there is a tie, eliminate one of these two randomly. Go to step 21.
21. Sum up each bot's values in the classiness, fitness and sexiness stats. The bot with the higher sum is the winner. The other bot is the runner up.

Calculate Group Vulnerability Protocol
1. For each bot on the group date, multiply their fitness by the Fitness Quotient of the Group Puppetmaster. Then multiply their sexiness by the Sexiness Quotient of the Group Puppetmaster. Then multiply their classiness by the Classiness Quotient of the Group Puppetmaster. Then multiply their exotic stat by the Exotic Quotient of the Group Puppetmaster. Then multiply their social stat by the Social Quotient of the Group Puppetmaster. Then subtract 50 for each time that bot got a rose from the current puppetmaster.
2. Rank the bots in descending order based on their number from step 1. The bot at the top of the list is considered to be the most vulnerable.

Spoiler: Swiftbot
NAME: SwiftBot
Picture URL: http://www.lyricsmode.com/i/bpictures/10381.png
Job: Pop Queen
Hometown: New York, New York
Catch phrase: Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
What secret does your robot have? She has a standing date to feud with Kanye West every few years.
Sexy 107
Fit 83
Exotic 8
Social 96
Classy 106

SWIFTSQUAD:

Swiftbot is always considered part of the SWIFTSQUAD.
If Swiftbot receives a rose from a bot, that bot is now part of the SWIFTSQUAD
If Swiftbot has not been targeted by a bot for the gossip target for a least 4 rounds, that bot is now part of the SWIFTSQUAD

[Secret]
Reveal secret if Kanye West has released new music since the last time programs were run or if I am the gossip target twice in a row whichever comes first.

[Gossip Target]
Round 1 Target the bot with the lowest Classy stat. If there is a tie randomize between tied bots.
Round 2 Target the bot with the lowest Classy stat unless it got the last rose in the most recent group date, then go up to next highest. If there is a tie randomize between tied bots.
Round 3 onward Target the bot with the lowest Classy stat unless it got the last rose in the most recent group date, or if the bot is in the SWIFTSQUAD, then go up to next highest. If there is a tie randomize between tied bots. If all bots are in the SWIFTSQUAD randomize from all bots excluding Swiftbot and any bots with higher Classy stat than Swiftbot.

[1-on-1]
Round 1-2 Give rose is target has higher classy stat than Swiftbot or does not target Swiftbot for the gossip target. Otherwise do not give rose.
Round 3 onward Give rose if target is in the SWIFTSQUAD. Otherwise do not give rose.

[2-on-1]
Round 1 Give rose to the bot who has the higher classy stat. If there is a tie, then randomize between tied bots.
Round 2 onward If only one bot is in the SWIFTSQUAD give rose to that bot. If both bots are in the SWIFTSQUAD, give rose to the bot who was in the SWIFTQUAD earliest. If both bots entered the SWIFTSQUAD at the same time, choose the bot who has the highest Classy stat. If there is a tie then randomize between tied bots.

[Group]
Round 1
-First give rose to bot with highest Classy stat. If there is a tie then randomize between tied bots.
-Second Give rose to Swiftbot.
-Third give remaining roses to remaining bots with the highest Classy stats in descending order. If there is tie randomize between tied bots.
Round 2 onward
-First give rose to Bot who was in SWIFTSQUAD earliest other than Swiftbot. If no bot fits this criteria give rose to bot with highest classy Stat. If there is a tie, randomize between tied bots. If there is only one rose to give out, give it to Swiftbot.
-Second give rose to Swiftbot unless rose was already given to Swiftbot, otherwise skip this step.
-Third give rose to any bots in the SWIFTSQUAD starting with any bot who entered the SWIFTSQUAD most recently and going backwards. If there is a tie randomize between tied bots.
-Fourth Give roses to bot with highest Classy stat in descending order. If there is a tie, randomize between tied bots.

Spoiler: grumpy's ex
Grumpy’s Ex

Sexy 106
Fit 21
Exotic 212
Social 31
Classy 30

[Secret]
Has no idea why her ex is an attempted murderer. Reveal when drunk which is round 2!

[Gossip Target]
Target Grumpy. Make fun of his drunk crying.

[1-on-1]
Give rose if Lisa Welchel is not on the one-on-one date. Especially if there’s a cat involved.

[2-on-1]
Give rose to Natalie, or Alexis, or any other girl that grumpy has become completely devoted to. Or just give it to the most awkward girl, because being socially awkward normally, but becoming a social butterfly when drunk is a-okay with him.

[Group]
Anyway, to sum up, I think that exemplifies how I played the best game and why I deserve to win Survivor Medevac. Never once did I need immunity (or even the hidden immunity idol) to stay in this game. Instead, I made a huge big move to put myself in the best position possible which also established long-lasting, trusting relationships. I then used these relationships to make the best moves possible given the resources I had to take out major threats to my game. I also grew so much as not only a player, but as a person. I was constantly learning new things the entire game (fun fact: took me like a week to figure out what a pagong was lol). And finally, which may be even more important than all else, I made friendships with you guys that I think transcend this game.
Give to all the players who have the lowest social stat.

Spoiler: preggobot
NAME: Preggobot
Sexy 230
Playful 63
Exotic 55
Social 31
Classy 21

[Secret]
Reveal secret when Preggobot reaches 4 months post-mcDonald’s bathroom pregnancy test that was bought from the dollar store. In game terms, this would be during Round 3.

[Gossip Target]
Will choose either the player who won the last 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 date. If it is the first round, choose at random. Between eligible players from above, choose the one who has earned first rose in a group date, if none, then second rose in a group date, if none, then third rose in a group date...etc until final rose in a group date. If there is still a tie, select whoever has highest stat that will become next puppetmaster for next 2-on-1 date.

[1-on-1]
Give rose if player has participated in fewer than two 2-on-1 dates. If not, NO ROSE FOR YOU.

[2-on-1]
Give rose to player who first meets the criterion, if no player meets criterion, go to next step:
1) Give rose to the bot that was the gossip target more frequently. If tied or neither were gossip target, see 2.
2) Give rose to the bot that survived most 2 on 1 dates. If tied or neither have been on a 2-on-1 date, see 3.
3) Give rose to the bot that has the highest Sexy stat.
4) Give rose to the bot that has the highest Fit stat.
5) Give rose to the bot that has the highest Classy stat.

[Group]
Any bot who earns more than 99 V-Points, that bot earns a rose, give remaining roses in randomized order
1) If a bot has been Gossip target, that bot receives 100 V-Points
2) If a bot has received a rose after revealing a secret, give 58 V-Points
3) If a bot has a lower Sexy Stat than Preggobot, that bot receives 20 V-Points
4) If a bot has won Puppetmaster and did not give a rose to Sassypantsbot, that bot receives 72 V-points
5) If a bot has higher Classy Stat than Sassypantsbot, that bot receives 36 V-Points
6) If a bot has impregnated Preggobot, that bot loses 9999 V-Points
Sup, later.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”