The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ask him if I can get a container for water so I can take some from the ocean for future use while I'm there
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Either that will mean that's north or the 3 is the fourth number.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:13 am

Post by UC Voyager »

no. i can't sleep ust yet. this cement fells terrible

get up and go look for a bed to use. weather someone is selling one or giving one away, i need a nice and comfy bed...

once i have a bed, take it to the hq and put it in one of the offices. put my name tag on the door of the office.

go find julio at the tavern and see if there was anyone there looking for the jobs i requested.

next, i want to get things other than cement in the HQ go get some office supplies for the offices. then put them in the office

once the above is done, go to sleep on the bed if im still tired
so...i don't get enough sleep
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1100, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ask him if I can get a container for water so I can take some from the ocean for future use while I'm there
ResultThe soldiers says, "Sure" and hands you a small water container with a long ribbon attached. "The ribbon is so you can tie it on for easy access anything else you need or are you ready to go?"

Enter Action: ________________
In post 1101, Cheery Dog wrote:Either that will mean that's north or the 3 is the fourth number.
ResultThe band member nods. "So the options are 3657 or 7563 if I'm seeing the numbers correctly. Do you think we'd have multiple shots at imputing the numbers in?"

In post 1102, UC Voyager wrote:no. i can't sleep ust yet. this cement fells terrible

get up and go look for a bed to use. weather someone is selling one or giving one away, i need a nice and comfy bed...

once i have a bed, take it to the hq and put it in one of the offices. put my name tag on the door of the office.

go find julio at the tavern and see if there was anyone there looking for the jobs i requested.

next, i want to get things other than cement in the HQ go get some office supplies for the offices. then put them in the office

once the above is done, go to sleep on the bed if im still tired
ResultYou go into town and find a furniture shop. You see a bed on sale for ten coin "Hello! We're having a sale. Would you like to buy?"

You exchange the coin and the shopkeeper says, "Great," He puts a hand out and the bed shrinks, "The bed will remain small until it is in a room without any person inside of it."

You transport the shrunken bed to the HQ. While you put a name tag on the room's door, you hear the bed grow to its' regular size.

Once you got your name on the door, you make your way to the tavern where you see Julio posting the notice. "There, now we should be getting potential people. I'd wait a little bit since it was just posted. Though one thing that worries me is how will we afford all this? Also we should bring in the man from the orphanage to interrogate."

You attempt to get other items not cement related for the HQ but you don't have any coin.

You notice that your energy is now 95/100 so you test out your new bed.

You dream you are in a field next a fence. Sheep are jumping over the fence. You are aware this is a dream.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:24 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I need to get more coin, but i have a feeling that my be hard with the job i have.

Bring in the man to interrogate. make sure that this is recorded on video and on my notebook

ask the following

where were you the night of the murder?

How long have you worked at the orphanage?

why do you think so badly of this woman?
(if he tries to say he doesn't, remind him of what he said at the orphanage)

To try to get them to soften up and admit to anything he had done, tell him a story of how he killed her, and why. try to make it deatailed, so he feels he was caught, if he doesn't admit to it then, get julio and see if he has any questions for him
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ready to go, make sure to tie it around me so the container is by my hip and the strap goes up to my shoulder
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by N »

once we're at the battle, look out for my friends from earlier
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I don;t want to risk it, but I can't really see what else we can do, everyone else is off in the other rooms
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1104, UC Voyager wrote:I need to get more coin, but i have a feeling that my be hard with the job i have.

Bring in the man to interrogate. make sure that this is recorded on video and on my notebook

ask the following

where were you the night of the murder?

How long have you worked at the orphanage?

why do you think so badly of this woman?
(if he tries to say he doesn't, remind him of what he said at the orphanage)

To try to get them to soften up and admit to anything he had done, tell him a story of how he killed her, and why. try to make it deatailed, so he feels he was caught, if he doesn't admit to it then, get julio and see if he has any questions for him
ResultYou wake up and bring in the man to interrogate and ask your questions.

"I was. . AT home!" "I've been working for three months."

At first he tries to deny his hatred but after your pressing, he says. "Because I used to
live
up there, if you've interacted with these kidnappers for any length of time, you'd hate them too!"

He takes a deep breath, "Those jerks got some hairs from my dad and I tried to reconnect with him but you know what he did? He tried to kill me! He saw my creation as natural and my mother a thief! I began to realize how abhorrent their tradition of tricking poor men and women if marriage wouldn't work. I knew I had to stop it by any means necessary and save all the men, woman and children hurt by their actions!"

He stood up and got out a knife, "And I'm not letting anyone stop me!"

Your energy is now 95/100

Enter Action: ____________________
In post 1105, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ready to go, make sure to tie it around me so the container is by my hip and the strap goes up to my shoulder
ResultYou indicate your readiness and equip the container. The soldier leads you into the portal. On the other side is a giant mass of people charging around. There are so many people that you are unable to see your surroundings.

You hear a loud voice boom, "The invading army is approaching, get ready to fend them off! Also I would like to welcome our new allies the Streham."

In post 1106, N wrote:once we're at the battle, look out for my friends from earlier
ResultYou fail to see the people from before, the soldier sees you and his eyes flash with recognition. "You're alive?! I can't belive it! We lost contact with the other members and they're assumed dead. I'm sorry to say this."

You feel the wagon move again as they go into another portal. On the otherside you see such a large mass of people that you can't make out any of the surroundings.

You hear a loud voice boom, "The invading army is approaching, get ready to fend them off! Also I would like to welcome our new allies the Streham."

In post 1107, Cheery Dog wrote:I don;t want to risk it, but I can't really see what else we can do, everyone else is off in the other rooms
ResultThe band member nods, "I'll try both and hope for the best."

He imputed 7563, when he clicked enter, the room flashed red but nothing else happens. After a tense moment the band member realized that imputing a wrong option doesn't kill you. The same thing happened when he put in 3657.

"I'm not sure what we're doing wrong. Are we reading one of the numbers wrong?"

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:12 am

Post by UC Voyager »

SCREAM "YOU ARE A MURDERER!"

form blocks of cement over his hands to where he cant carry his wait. go get julio and let him know we got our guy

using some more cement, snap the knife out of his hands

tell julio we need to get him in a more official prison than those bars he is surrounded by.

hey, at least we will get some money now. Somthing good came out of all of this. :p
Last edited by UC Voyager on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:14 am

Post by UC Voyager »

also tell julio i believe him saying that his dad tried to kill him. if this continues to happen to others like him, we need to do something about it until more people like him become murders! That might be our next job or case. maybe not. we will see
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ready my sword and shield
<Embrace The Void>

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I guess we got lucky then.

There's a line above the 6 now I look again, which would mean it's a nine.

Try entering 7593 and 3957
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by N »

avenge them
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1109, UC Voyager wrote:SCREAM "YOU ARE A MURDERER!"

form blocks of cement over his hands to where he cant carry his wait. go get julio and let him know we got our guy

using some more cement, snap the knife out of his hands

tell julio we need to get him in a more official prison than those bars he is surrounded by.

hey, at least we will get some money now. Somthing good came out of all of this. :p
In post 1110, UC Voyager wrote:also tell julio i believe him saying that his dad tried to kill him. if this continues to happen to others like him, we need to do something about it until more people like him become murders! That might be our next job or case. maybe not. we will see
ResultsYou scream your words and channel your energy. Before he can attack, his hands become cemented in cement. You use additional cement to snap his knife.

You say your words to Julio and he says, "We could just hand him over to the guards who have an actual prison system. The northern issue is a complex one. If the practice was banned outright, quite a few zones would rebel. This is a hotly debated issue in government. We could always talk to the town leader and they would pass it on to the representative but we currently don't have one. Though the current mayor is the son of the leader of all Chaystone."

Your energy is 87/100

Enter Action: ______________________
In post 1111, Gamma Emerald wrote:ready my sword and shield
ResultsYou take out the sword and shield. You suddenly feel pushed back as the Charlien army met with yours.

You are unable to see the army due to the sheer number of people surrounding you but you can see one girl with butterfly wings suddenly grow huge and attack the army.

In post 1112, Cheery Dog wrote:I guess we got lucky then.

There's a line above the 6 now I look again, which would mean it's a nine.

Try entering 7593 and 3957
ResultsThe band member does so. When they enter 3957, you hear a click and the room flashes green. The bars on the door with a gun rise up and a podium in the middle of the room also appears. On top of the podium is a gun and a piece of paper.

The band member reads it, "Congratulations on completing the skill portion of the test. In order to fully be able to serve the wizard Ilan though, you'd need to have both luck and skill. To prove your luck, you must load the gun with between one and five bullets and pull the trigger on your head. If luck in on your side, the door will open and you will join our family. The more bullets you use, the greater your starting rank. May Ilan guide you."

The band member puts down the paper with a shaking hand. "So one of us has to risk their own life. I don't see any reason to use more than one bullet since that'll get us to the wizard. Do you want to do it or . . should I?"

In post 1113, N wrote:avenge them
ResultsYou feel a fuzzy glow and you suddenly find yourself to be much larger than before and at the front of the army. You can see a mass of mostly tall thin eel like people who are all chanting about everyone becoming one.

You begin attacking. You notice that the eel looking people tends to take prisoners rather than killing their foes.

This is my life now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Reach out to the ocean with my hand and use the water to knock the butterfly girl out of the sky
<Embrace The Void>

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

We want to get there as fast as possible, I think we up the amount of bullets.
They're going to know how many times we tried the puzzle, so it may be difficult.

I'll take this one though.
Probably with 4
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

LETS STAY OUT OF THE GOVERNMENTS WAY

*opps caps, im to lazy to fix*

lets go ahead and find the next crime based case after we get our money. i say we split 50/50. sound fair?

after agreeing, go get money and new case and then go to store and buy office supplies, and see if there is anyone to hire
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by N »

continue
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Aronis »

Go talk to the leader of ilanfest
Help the poor guy get free from the wall
Approve the representatives
Check how my kingdom is doing and if things have gotten under control
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1115, Gamma Emerald wrote:Reach out to the ocean with my hand and use the water to knock the butterfly girl out of the sky
ResultYou channel your energy and a glowing light leaves your body and moves towards the ocean.

After a bit of time, you see a giant title wave appear from the ocean and knocks the butterfly girl back onto the army, crushing a few of the army members that separate you from the advancing army. The eel people quickly swarm on top of the butterfly girl right towards you and the others.

"Charge!" a commander says and several army members run on top of the butterfly girl to clash with the eel looking people.

Your energy is now 25/100

Enter Action: ____________
In post 1116, Cheery Dog wrote:We want to get there as fast as possible, I think we up the amount of bullets.
They're going to know how many times we tried the puzzle, so it may be difficult.

I'll take this one though.
Probably with 4
ResultYou take the gun and load four bullets into the chamber and point it to your head. The other band member holds their breath as you pull the trigger.

The gun clicks but doesn't fire. You hear the door unlock and a hooded cloak falls from the ceiling. An announcement plays saying, "Congratulations, welcome to the family! You have achieved a starting rank of the level four. We are waiting on the other side of the door."

The band member picks up the hooded robe and says, "I wonder what they'd think about both of us leaving the room."

In post 1117, UC Voyager wrote:LETS STAY OUT OF THE GOVERNMENTS WAY

*opps caps, im to lazy to fix*

lets go ahead and find the next crime based case after we get our money. i say we split 50/50. sound fair?

after agreeing, go get money and new case and then go to store and buy office supplies, and see if there is anyone to hire
ResultJulio holds their hands up palms open, "Ok, we won't go to the government. When you say your next words, Julio nods.

You take the criminal to a guard and he says, "Thanks! Here's your reward." He hands you a coin with the number 100 on it. You ask about a new case.

"Um. . We don't have much here that we need help with. Their might be cases around the nation but I don't know much about that.

You buy 20 coin of office supplies and see Julio leading a few people to the HQ. Once they are inside, Julio says, "We got three candidates. So how much did we net from that case?"

Your energy is now 90/100

In post 1118, N wrote:continue
ResultYou continue your attacks for a bit until a giant wave crashes into you.

You fall right on to some of the army, you feel them squish to death under you. The eel army you were fighting before take this opportunity to climb onto you and rush towards your allies. A few stop near your face and hold out their hands while their eyes glow purple. You feel some magic but nothing happens.

The eel people look at you curiously then walk off. Other eel people attack you but you don't take damage.

Before the eel people can try anything else, a commander says, "Charge! and several army members run on top of you and clashes with the eel looking people.

In post 1119, Aronis wrote:Go talk to the leader of ilanfest
Help the poor guy get free from the wall
Approve the representatives
Check how my kingdom is doing and if things have gotten under control
ResultYou move to the administer room and you see someone who would be easily mistaken for a five year old if not for the large handlebar mustache. They say, "I have reports that you brought several Chaystone soldiers into my territory and now the Najoia village is in a state of turmoil! I demand a very good explanation or Ilanfest will have no choice but to see this as and act of war!"

You then attempt to get the guy off the wall. Several servants pull at the guy but are unable to.

A surveyor shows up and says, "This guy is impossible to remove from the wall, the building was designed to specifically include this . . person. I have no idea why or how but the whole building would collapse if this guy isn't a part of it."

While the surveyor speaks, you approve the representatives. When the surveyor mentions that the guy is the building,

A few guard and show up. The soldier says, "Good news on the battle front, we got the Streham to join our battle front so we have four nations teaming up. They are currently on the islands facing the Kuakuntanise."

"The task force member on the, rocketship, reports that the people on the ship have landed on Taildu and they seem to be attempting to destroy both moons." Says a guard, "Oh and the soldiers on the ground have lost control in the Najoia village, the guy who we attempted to capture has descended the entire village into a state of anarchy, the whole village is on fire. People are running away and the Ilanfest forces just arrived to the scene."

Rach's eyes go wide, "But without the moons, we won't have our magic anymore. Then what would I do without my mind reading. I guess I wouldn't read any minds anymore but that is like my job. I could go baking with my folks but that isn't as fun as government work."

A third guard shows up and says, "The guy with bad luck agreed and we gave him a Charly transport gem. Also Frozen Angel was found, she was kidnapped by Viviəkra and she found the Kuakuntanise who isn't apart of Charly. The Kuakuntanise has a plan to help you win the war but Frozen Angel requests to instead go right to Alos if that is alright with you."

This is my life now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fight the eel people
(also how do I recover energy)
<Embrace The Void>

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Aronis »

tell the leader guy:
"Calm your temper, dwarf. I brought those people into your village to protect you. That man has the power to kill thousands and it is absolutely necessary that my forces capture him before he can do so. Stay out of our way."

find out more info about the wall guy. like is he helpful and powerful enough to sacrifice my building in exchange for his freedom.

That's great soldier. Win this war for us.

Inquire about the threat to the moon. Can they be destroyed? Can these people destroy them? Have somebody work on developing us some machine guns, lightsabers, and nuclear bombs. is there a way to gather a piece of the moon and carry it around so are powers will still work? like a reverse kryptonite. Get me the best gear we have available and prepare a taskforce and shuttle as soon as possible to go to the moons.

Catch that person right now. It is a huge foreign relations risk to have him running free in that village that I cannot under any circumstances tolerate. Failure to successfully see that person captured in the next 24 hours will cost you your life

tell rach to calm down and insure her that i will provide for her no matter what

Great. I'm glad we were able to work something out w/ bad luck man.
Let Frozen Angel go. We don't need any awful banned users in my kingdom.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Best way to find out is to just do it.
The problem is there's only one robe.

Either way, we've got a task to do, and I don't think that should matter too much.

Go through the door
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by N »

find the POWs and let them out
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy