The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons appear on the horizon in the Chaystone area. Everyone in that area feels energy wash over them.

In post 340, mykonian wrote:
In post 339, Annadog40 wrote:You see that the town has several dirt buildings, there are several sketch looking people. A group of people swarm you asking if you want to buy or sell something. You see the portal in the distance. One guy tries to pickpocket you.
Slap the guy who's trying to pickpocket me on the wrist with my spoon.
ResultYou slap the guy away. She clutches her hand and recoils back. Some of the people who are swarming you start to leave but the more persistent traders remain.

Enter Action: ______________
In post 341, Aronis wrote:Go find the person in charge of leafwater, if I can't ask my companion for help. When I do, follow him /her to a secluded place and slit his/her throat
Action FailedYou look for the person in charge, since you don't know who they are you ask your companion.

"She normally is on the management platform."

You head there and see the women with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on that you remember from when you were in jail. You and your servant track her and wait for when she is alone.

When she is alone you make to slit her throat but when you got the blade on her throat, she pushes out with a blast of energy and takes out a sword and says "I've been waiting for a good assassination attempt, bring it on!"

Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 342, Cerberus v666 wrote:I admire our new banner and thank Shaziro for his time. I ask the shopkeeper for directions to the Worship Hall, and head over there unless FB disagrees.
In post 344, Firebringer wrote:We go to the worship hall wearing our fancy new armor.
Oh, and we ask about the holy grail/artifacts such as that when we get there, and just generally seek direction, either in the former of direct leads to the grail, or leads to those who can tell us more.
ResultYou thank Shaziro for his time and effort in creating the banner. You ask for directions to the Worship hall and the shopkeeper tells you how to get there.

Since Firebringer agreed, you both head for the worship hall. Inside you see a giant white glowing statue of the larger moon. You feel a wave of background energy when you go inside.

You find a man with a black robe with a white circle in the center who says, "Welcome to the worship hall where we pray to the Moon god Aim! How may I help you?"

When you ask him about the Holy Grail, he gets a very angry look on his face.

"I will not tolerate that Norther Demon talk in my halls, GET OUT!" He shoves you both out of the hall.

Your energy is now 80/100

In post 343, WhemeStar wrote:I do as the captain says and after getting my gear talk to the squad leader.
ResultYou leave the office. And head to your barracks, you notice that the building looks very run down.

You pick up a set of gear and notice that there are some rust holes in your armor and in your sword.

You pass by some of the others in squad F and see that they all look like the never picked up a sword in their life. Most of them are huddled on the ground crying. You see the squad leader and notice that his health is 74/100.

He gives you a sad look and says, "You must be the new recruit, I would advise you use this time to say goodbye to whomever you have in this world cause when they open up the border with Bariene, we're gonna be the first ones they send in." The squad leader breaks down into tears.

In post 344, Firebringer wrote:We go to the worship hall wearing our fancy new armor.
ResultYou and Cerberus v666 both head for the worship hall after Cerberus v666 gets directions.. Inside you see a giant white glowing statue of the larger moon. You feel a wave of background energy when you go inside.

You find a man with a black robe with a white circle in the center who says, "Welcome to the worship hall where we pray to the Moon god Aim! How may I help you?"

When Cerberus v666 asks him about the Holy Grail, he gets a very angry look on his face.

"I will not tolerate that Northern Demon talk in my halls, GET OUT!" He shoves you both out of the hall.

In post 345, Cheery Dog wrote:Respond to the flashing white card
ResultYou touch the card and hear this message in your mind, "It's a miracle, all of the bandits are dead! But there are still people captured in their head quarters. Before all the bandits died, we managed to create a portal to one of the bandit's corpse, head to this location and the portal will hopefully take us to the HQ so we can rescue the captured people." You also hear the guy give you direction to the location of the portal.

Your energy is now 56/100

In post 347, McMenno wrote:I run towards the mountain where the smell emanated from
ResultYou run towards the mountain where you smelled the robe scent. You see jagged blue arrows rush past you as you see that the blue people yelling and shooting at you.

In post 348, Vijarada wrote:ok i'm super fucked. hopefully this dragon is intelligent. speak in my loudest voice "hail, sir sir! how are you, lord lord? would you like to hear a happy song what what? maybe you could fly me to the nearest town and I'll help you in some way please please?"
ResultThe dragon appears to not of heard you and is busy eating KuroiXHF bottom side first. The dragon doesn't currently notice you.

In post 349, N wrote:loot the bodies and leave the room
ResultYou find a load of blue and red potions, you also finde a total of 1000 coin along with several bow, arrows and a multiude of swords, bandit clothing and a single spoon.

You store your acquired loot and leave the room.

You are still able put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Shaziro »

Oh. I meant to have gone with Fire and Cerb. Oh well! I scoot my happy little ass on over to them and ask how it went!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 350, Annadog40 wrote:You slap the guy away. She clutches her hand and recoils back. Some of the people who are swarming you start to leave but the more persistent traders remain.
ask what they have on offer.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Aronis »

Use my wings to bash her and then stab her with my sword and dagger.
tell me servant to use his magic and fighting skills to help me kill this monster
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Is this the day Aronis pays for his murder hobo ways? Quite excited to find out!

Look at FB, and shrug. Look around to see if there are any priests headings towards the worship hall who may not have seen us get kicked out, and if I see any, I tell them we're new to the city, but someone said something about Northern Demons and we'd like to know what they were talking about. I offer him 5 coins for the information .
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:26 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Ask the captain why everything here is run down and the equipment is so poor, and why he is injured. I also go back to the head captain and ask for better gear
Im a dog that quacks
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Vijarada »

sing in my loudest voice, waving my arms in some kind of dance "Our hero, our hero
Claims a warrior's heart
I tell you, I tell you
The Dragonborn comes"
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Head to the portal
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 354, Cerberus v666 wrote:Is this the day Aronis pays for his murder hobo ways? Quite excited to find out!

Look at FB, and shrug. Look around to see if there are any priests headings towards the worship hall who may not have seen us get kicked out, and if I see any, I tell them we're new to the city, but someone said something about Northern Demons and we'd like to know what they were talking about. I offer him 5 coins for the information .
i think we should go back in, this man clearly knows something he isn't telling us. First we ask someone about the Northern Demons though, and if they don't give us any new information, we go back into the temple pretending to be worshipers of this "Aim" god or w/e.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

That well, huh? Want me to stamp their temple up with some Holy Grail lovin' banner crests, bossman?
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:48 am

Post by McMenno »

continue my run
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 358, Firebringer wrote:
In post 354, Cerberus v666 wrote:Is this the day Aronis pays for his murder hobo ways? Quite excited to find out!

i think we should go back in, this man clearly knows something he isn't telling us. First we ask someone about the Northern Demons though, and if they don't give us any new information, we go back into the temple pretending to be worshipers of this "Aim" god or w/e.
In post 359, Shaziro wrote:That well, huh? Want me to stamp their temple up with some Holy Grail lovin' banner crests, bossman?
Actually, if we need to go back inside, Shaziro can go in and handle stuff for us, just cover up/change the crest for the Intel gathering mission. :D
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by N »

head for a transporty place
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 351, Shaziro wrote:Oh. I meant to have gone with Fire and Cerb. Oh well! I scoot my happy little ass on over to them and ask how it went!
In post 359, Shaziro wrote:That well, huh? Want me to stamp their temple up with some Holy Grail lovin' banner crests, bossman?
ResultYou head towards the worship hall and see Cerberus v666 and Firebringer. You ask them how it went. You can tell it didn't go so well and you suggest to tag the building with the guild logo.

Firebringer suggests that they go back in to find about the northern demons. Cerberus v666 recommends that you could go in to ask after you cover up your banner if the group needs more information.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 352, mykonian wrote:
In post 350, Annadog40 wrote:You slap the guy away. She clutches her hand and recoils back. Some of the people who are swarming you start to leave but the more persistent traders remain.

ask what they have on offer.
ResultYou ask and you are bombarded with several offers of potions, cheese, bags, rocks and what catches your intrest, a grappling hook that will let you latch to the sky river and bring yourself to the top.

In post 353, Aronis wrote:
Use my wings to bash her and then stab her with my sword and dagger.
tell me servant to use his magic and fighting skills to help me kill this monster
ResultYou get your wings out and charge at the lady. She dodges your blow and force push you into the wall and throws a dagger in your spine. You yell at your servant and he summons a pillar of water on himself and the woman and jets himself at the woman.

You try to go after the woman but find that her attack paralyzed you.

She tries to exit the pillar and kill you but she is slashed in the stomach by the servant. Her guts fall out of her. While the servant is rushing past, she manages to stab him in the neck and your servant shoots out of the pillar of water, dead.

She exits the pillar of water and charges at you with one hand on her sword and the other clutching her organs.

Your health is now 52/100
Your energy is now 85/100

In post 361, Cerberus v666 wrote:

Actually, if we need to go back inside, Shaziro can go in and handle stuff for us, just cover up/change the crest for the Intel gathering mission. :D
ResultYou look around for a priest. You find a lady priest and walk up to her and ask about the Northern Demons and offer five coin for the information.

She says, "The northern demons are those north of the equator who worship the small moon. The small moon is a blight on the sky that is always overpowered by the holy light of the Aim moon. The demonic blue light of the moon has tainted the northern folks minds and caused them to create parodies of holy objects like their so-called 'holy grail', they want to taint the food and drink that we depend on. True holy artifacts are direct and honorable like Holy Sword Excalibur." The priest takes the coin and goes in the building.

Shaziro comes around and talks about tagging the walls with the banner. Firebringer suggests to go back in the building if you don't find any new information. You suggest that Sharziro should go in if they need it.

In post 355, WhemeStar wrote:Ask the captain why everything here is run down and the equipment is so poor, and why he is injured. I also go back to the head captain and ask for better gear
ResultYou ask the captain why everything is run down,

"They have limited supplies for the army and since we're the worst squad, we get the worst equipment. We don't even have a supply of health potions."

You walk back to the head captain and ask for some better equipment.

He laughs and says, "Rather not waste the armor on cannon fodder who'll get killed anyway."

In post 356, Vijarada wrote:sing in my loudest voice, waving my arms in some kind of dance "Our hero, our hero
Claims a warrior's heart
I tell you, I tell you
The Dragonborn comes"
ResultThe dragon stops eating KuroiXHF and turns to look at you inquisitively.

In post 357, Cheery Dog wrote:Head to the portal
ResultYou head for the portal and enter inside with the other taskforce member. You enter a large room with a hole in the ceiling and are surrounded by naked dead bandits, you see a giant tree that was chopped down.

The task force leader says, "Great! we made it into the bandit HQ, now everyone fan out and look for the prisoners."

You see a very tired looking N holding an axe and covered with dirt enter the room.

Your energy is now 55/100

information.
ResultYou see Cerberus v666 go up to a priest and ask them about the northern demons.

She says, "The northern demons are those north of the equator who worship the small moon. The small moon is a blight on the sky that is always overpowered by the holy light of the Aim moon. The demonic blue light of the moon has tainted the northern folks minds and caused them to create parodies of holy objects like their so-called 'holy grail', they want to taint the food and drink that we depend on. True holy artifacts are direct and honorable like Holy Sword Excalibur." The priest takes the coin and goes in the building.

Shaziro comes around and talks about tagging the walls with the banner. you suggests to go back in the building if Cerberus v666 doesn't find any new information. Cerberus v666 suggest that Sharziro should go in if they need it.

In post 360, McMenno wrote:continue my run
ResultYou keep running and arive at the base of the mountain where you smell the robe smell. You turn and see that now some blue cat looking humanoids chasing you.

You hear sounds of movement on top of the mountain and smell someone standing on the mountain who smells like the robe smell but you can't see them.

Enter Action: __________________
In post 362, N wrote:head for a transporty place
ResultYou exit the room and hear the sound of a portal in the room you just left.

You go back in and see several armored people including Cheery Dog, you also see a portal nearby.

Your energy is now in the warning level!

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

Enter Action: ________________
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:39 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I ask the captain if I can do anything for him to get better gear.
Im a dog that quacks
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:47 am

Post by mykonian »

offer two coins for the hook.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Vijarada »

oh well it looks like it doesn't speak english. i'd better run away then. but i know there's one place i would be crazy to go: the sky river. definitely not going there. i run away north.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Get looking for prisoners
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:06 am

Post by N »

Greet the task force and show them my handiwork
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Aronis »

scream noooooooo! Give into my anger and let the hatred flow through me. Channel this hate into energy and strength using it to attack her with a renewed vigor and strike her down mercilessly and without hesitation so that my journey to the dark side may be complete.
Also, take a health potion.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 364, WhemeStar wrote:I ask the captain if I can do anything for him to get better gear.
ResultBefore the captain can reply, his white card flashes. He pokes it with a glowing finger and says, "You got yourself your first fight, if you survive, I'll let you have some squad C armor, now report to your squad leader and then move out to the barrier breach."

Enter Action: __________
In post 365, mykonian wrote:offer two coins for the hook.
ResultThe seller takes your coin and hands you the hook. A nearby salesperson goes after the person you gave the money too. They shove past someone who punches them and a huge brawl erupts around you.

In post 366, Vijarada wrote:oh well it looks like it doesn't speak english. i'd better run away then. but i know there's one place i would be crazy to go: the sky river. definitely not going there. i run away north.
ResultYou break out into a run in a northern direction. You see the dragon blink then meander after you while clutching a half eaten KuroiXHF.

In post 367, Cheery Dog wrote:Get looking for prisoners
ResultYou go out of the room while the other taskforce members surround N. You exit the door and see multiple corridors, the one to your left is a set of stairs. In front of you is a corridor gooing straight with some doors that line the halls. There is a second set of stairs to your right that leads down.

You feel a dark presence deep inside you wake up.

Your energy is now 49/100

In post 368, N wrote:Greet the task force and show them my handiwork
ResultYou walk up to the task force members and greet them and gesture to your handiwork. You then collapse due to lack of energy and the taskforce members swarm you. One of them opens your mouth and gives you a blue potion. You feel your energy increase.

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 369, Aronis wrote:scream noooooooo! Give into my anger and let the hatred flow through me. Channel this hate into energy and strength using it to attack her with a renewed vigor and strike her down mercilessly and without hesitation so that my journey to the dark side may be complete.
Also, take a health potion.
ResultYou scream out when your servant dies. In a rage, you fly out at the woman and tackle her to the ground. She stabs you in the gut but you are past the point of caring. You turn a wing into an arm and stab the woman in the neck over and over and over again until she stops moving.

When she dies you see a pop-up that says "You defeated zone leader Flaniya. You are now the ruler of the Leafwater zone."

You then drink a health potion and feel your wounds recover instantly and the mobility in your legs return.

Your health is now 100/100
Your energy is now 80/100

This is my life now

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Aronis »

loot her corpse and take my rightful place as ruler of leafwater. Command somebody who will listen to me to give my servant a proper burial service and attend that.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Go straight ahead down the corridor
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am currently wondering how nobody knows of holy grail but the holy sword of Excalibur is known.
I guess we should send in Shaziro to gather more intel.
Or perhaps hunt for Excalibur will lead us to grail?

Tell Shaziro to go into temple.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Shaziro »

The Holy Grail -is- known, it's just an evil thing apparently. The big moon folks like Excalibur, the little moon folks like the Grail. I figure we should go about getting both, uniting them in some fashion, and thereby unite the world.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”