The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 499, Shaziro wrote:I figure we could carry him on our shoulders, like we're celebrating his arrival? That way he still looks good?
I'm down.

@Anna: if FB still unresponsive, Shaziro and I hoist him on our shoulders and go to whatever the place was where r he guy said we could look for information on the holy grail.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by ConManMick »

I look around for any sign of a road to a town or something
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

study the amulet in detail
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons set in WhemeStar's area. The users in that area no longer feel the moon's background energy

In post 493, Aronis wrote:Take the person I arrested to the guards and let them deal with him, tell one of my servants to give the orphan a room in my house. Then wander around the city until I meet someone or see something interesting.
ResultYou take the criminal to the guard. The guard bows their head at you then drags the criminal away.

You approach a servant by your house and tell them to give your ward a room. They says "Yes, my lord." Then they lead Ken to his new room.

You then wander around Leafwater. You spy a digging machine next to a giant hole not far outside of Leafwater. You see a person next to them but before you can get a better look, a servant walks up to you and says, "Sir, a Chaystone representative is waiting for you in the meeting hall."

Your energy is now 75/100

Enter Action: _________

playerMarioManiac4 materializes
In post 494, MarioManiac4 wrote:I wake up and explore the area around me.
ResultYou open your eyes and see you are in a forest. You see that there are several flattened trees and the ground looks trampled. You also see a wavy pillar of water that connects to a huge river in the sky.

You see Iprobablysuck near by. You also see a dragon a little ways away near ConManMick who is looking around. You see the dragon curled around Vijarada.

You see a figure jetting quickly in the sky river.

Enter Action: ________
In post 495, WhemeStar wrote:I go outside to one of the fields, and cast a spell that makes the soil farmable, then cast another spell that plants seeds into the ground. I then go ask the mayor where I can find animals.
ResultYou feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then go to a field and channel your energy at the field. The field glows green then the soil becomes fertile. Your channel more energy and the field becomes dotted with planted seeds.

You return to the mayor and ask about animals. She has a huge smile on her face and says, "Thanks for what you've done so far. Due to the war, our area has constantly had to switch allegiances between Bariene and Chaystone. Often times we would switch so quickly that the goverments wouldn't bother helping us. Before we knew it, we'd face another round of soldiers and if we're lucky, they wouldn't attack anyone but that is a rare event.

You have earned an official Malien position, it's not much but it is all I am able to give you for your task.

As for animals, I'm not sure. I -"

The man who brought you to the mayor earlier enters the room and says, "Chaystonian soldiers are here!"

In post 496, Shaziro wrote:I'm gonna wave my hand in front of FB's face. Unless he reacts, I'm gonna look around and see what's going on around us and if the world has returned to normal.
In post 499, Shaziro wrote:I figure we could carry him on our shoulders, like we're celebrating his arrival? That way he still looks good?
ResultYou wave your hand, he doesn't respond.

You look around and see the large expance of the city below. Cerberus v666 tells you the world is normal and suggests buying a cart to load Firebringer in.

You respond about carrying Firebringer on his and your shoulders. Cerberus v666 agrees and you both lift Firebringer on your shoulders.

You all head towards the cathedrals. The town is a giant maze of people and shops. You hear the sounds of loads of people chatting and selling in a wide variaty of languages, most you are unable to understand.

Due to the size of the cathedral, you were able to successfully navigate there. You see on one side a rather large white cathedral. On the other side, you see a smaller blue worship hall. Both have robe-wearing people entering and exiting. The larger cathedral people have on the same type of robes you remember back in Chaystone.

In post 497, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 496, Shaziro wrote:I'm gonna wave my hand in front of FB's face. Unless he reacts, I'm gonna look around and see what's going on around us and if the world has returned to normal.
The world around us is normal, we were returned to the shop and shopkeeper told us where to go to see if we can find information on the Holy Grail.

Shall we perhaps buy a cart of some sort and load FB into it?
Cerberus v666 wrote:
I'm down.

@Anna: if FB still unresponsive, Shaziro and I hoist him on our shoulders and go to whatever the place was where r he guy said we could look for information on the holy grail.
ResultYou wave your hand, he doesn't respond.

You see Shaziro looking around and wondering if the world is normal. You tell him that the world is normal and suggest buying a cart to load Firebringer in.

Shaziro responds about carrying Firebringer on his and your shoulders. You agree and you both lift Firebringer on your shoulders.

You all head towards the cathedrals. The town is a giant maze of people and shops. You hear the sounds of loads of people chatting and selling in a wide variaty of languages, most you are unable to understand.

Due to the size of the cathedral, you were able to successfully navigate there. You see on one side a rather large white cathedral. On the other side, you see a smaller blue worship hall. Both have robe-wearing people entering and exiting. The larger cathedral people have on the same type of robes you remember back in Chaystone.

In post 498, N wrote:leave the place
ResultYou leave the palace. You see some of the former task members leave as well and go off to the shops.

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

ConManMick wrote:I look around for any sign of a road to a town or something
ResultYou look around for a sign of a road. You are unable to find either. The dragon watches you curiously.

You see a flash as MarioManiac4 appears. You see a wavy pillar of water nearby that leads to a river in the sky. You see a figure jetting quickly in the sky river.

Cheery Dog wrote:study the amulet in detail
ResultYou see that the amulet is salmon colored, just like the portal gems, with a silver colored chain.

Your energy is now 3/100 and in critical condition.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:01 am

Post by ConManMick »

I offer Mario a refreshment, then I grab my skyboard to go surf the skyriver
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Shaziro »

I will walk up to one of the robed gents that is as isolated as I can find and, using my most powerful available charming spell, will say "Right, I need you to join us on our quest for the Holy Grail and serve as our translator. You'll do that for me, right buddy?"
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

I free myself of my self induced coma and starting walking on my own. After recovering I thank Shaziro and Cerberus for helping me.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Aronis »

Order the servant to find guards and instruct them to investigate the drilling machine and giant hole. Go to the meeting hall where the representative is waiting.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Shaziro »

No prob, bossman!
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by N »

explore or something idk
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Ask for directions for where I can get lodging, then follow those directions
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

If it might cost more than I have, drink an energy potion
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Take a refreshment from ConManMick and then go and help Vijarada with his dragon problem.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 505, Shaziro wrote:I will walk up to one of the robed gents that is as isolated as I can find and, using my most powerful available charming spell, will say "Right, I need you to join us on our quest for the Holy Grail and serve as our translator. You'll do that for me, right buddy?"
As I see Shaziro heading towards the person in robes, I say "You do realize those people probably follow the same religion they do down in Cheystone....so he probably can't help us. Might be better to check out the other temple, where they're wearing different robes."
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Shaziro »

Oh. I will -not- charm that guy, then, and will instead hustle myself over to the other temple with the other robes! Good thinking, Cerb.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:35 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I go outside and talk to the army people, and tell them this village is on their side and to leave them alon e
Im a dog that quacks
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:04 am

Post by ConManMick »

I would also like to serenade the river by singing"Moon River"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 504, ConManMick wrote:I offer Mario a refreshment, then I grab my skyboard to go surf the skyriver
In post 516, ConManMick wrote:I would also like to serenade the river by singing"Moon River"
ResultYou summon a refreshment for MarioManiac4 who accepts.

You then summon a skyboard and surf up to the sky river. You move in a westwards direction You start singing. In the distances, you can see a town on a bunch of leaf platforms.

The dragon drops Vijarada and flys up behind you, bouncing in time with your singing.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 505, Shaziro wrote:I will walk up to one of the robed gents that is as isolated as I can find and, using my most powerful available charming spell, will say "Right, I need you to join us on our quest for the Holy Grail and serve as our translator. You'll do that for me, right buddy?"
In post 508, Shaziro wrote:No prob, bossman!
In post 514, Shaziro wrote:Oh. I will -not- charm that guy, then, and will instead hustle myself over to the other temple with the other robes! Good thinking, Cerb.
ResultFirebringer gets off your shoulders and says thanks to you and Cerberus v666.

You respond no problem and start to head to the robed gents. Cerberus v666 stops you and says to go to the other temple. You agree and head over.

Inside you see several people in plain brown robes that are slightly damp. On of the robed fellows heads to you and says, "Hello, what do you need?"

Enter Action: ____________
In post 506, Firebringer wrote:I free myself of my self induced coma and starting walking on my own. After recovering I thank Shaziro and Cerberus for helping me.
ResultYou get off Shaziro and Cerberus v666's shoulders and thank them for your help. Shaziro responds that it wasn't a problem.

You then feel a massive wave of magic wash over the area from the north west.

In post 507, Aronis wrote:Order the servant to find guards and instruct them to investigate the drilling machine and giant hole. Go to the meeting hall where the representative is waiting.
ResultYour servant nods their head and assembles a group of guards to do as you requested.

When you arrive at the meeting, you see a plump woman in fine robes say, "As the new leader of Leafwater zone, we must first discuss taxes. Your predecessor was paying 15% tax rate to Chaystone. Now since you came to power in a, less diplomatic way, the officials in Chaystone feel that to smooth some ruffled feathers, we should increase this rate to 20% until things calm down.

Also with the war effort going on, I think it would be best to start sending over your prisoners to the national army, we're in need of new recruits and it would searve to improve Leafwater's standing with Chaystone."

In post 509, N wrote:explore or something idk
ResultYou look around. You see several different shops around, some taverns, a gem shop, some potion shops, an alchemy shop, a furniture shop, a camping gear shop, an armor shop, a magic scrolls shop, A brand new spoon shop and tons of stall vendors.

You also see a guy calling about joining the army, you see a park in the distance and several people miling about. You also see a guard who gives Cheery Dog directions.

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 510, Cheery Dog wrote:Ask for directions for where I can get lodging, then follow those directions
In post 511, Cheery Dog wrote:If it might cost more than I have, drink an energy potion
ResultYou talk to the guard, they give you directions to the Sloth Loft. You make your way over.

Insided you feel a wave of background energy, the owner goes up to you and says "How may -"

When the owner sees your amulet they says, "Oh my, you must be a great hero! You may sleep for free." He leads you to a very confertable bed.

"You must be tired, here's your bed. Sleep well"

They leave the room. You fall on to the bed.

Your energy is now 100/100

In post 512, MarioManiac4 wrote:Take a refreshment from ConManMick and then go and help Vijarada with his dragon problem.
ResultYou accept the refreshment and head to Vijarada.

You see the dragon drop him and fly up to ConManMick who is on the sky river. You see that Vijarada is unhurt.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 513, Cerberus v666 wrote:
As I see Shaziro heading towards the person in robes, I say "You do realize those people probably follow the same religion they do down in Cheystone....so he probably can't help us. Might be better to check out the other temple, where they're wearing different robes."
ResultFirebringer gets off your shoulders and says thanks to you and Shaziro.

Shaziro responds no problem and start to head to the robed gents. You stop him with your words and suggest to instead go to the other temple.

He agrees and heads inside the other temple. You notice that the robes the people around that temple are a simple brown and slightly damp.

In post 515, WhemeStar wrote:I go outside and talk to the army people, and tell them this village is on their side and to leave them alon e
ResultYou head outside, you tell the army that the village is Chaystones.

The female army member with water powers says, "It has to be made offical!"

You see the mayor behind you sigh and move to another room. After a bit you see a popup say "Zone type change to Chaystone"

Your fellow squad members cheer. The mayor returns and shrugs, "At least we got some aid out of this."

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Ok sweet, I
can
summon more than just refreshments. I probably should've helped out Mario and Vijarada, huh...
I'm gonna continue surfing towards that town, and as I finish Moon River I'll start singing Come Fly With Me to the dragon.

Do I know anything about dragons?
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by N »

go to gem shop
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I ask the army people what I should do now, and after hearing them I go ask the mayor what should I do now to weigh my options
Im a dog that quacks
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Shaziro »

"Why, yes, we are searching for the Holy Grail!" I say, showing off my fancy new design on my chestplate.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

"Ahh, taxes." I say with a devilish grin. "Reduce the rates by 10% and don't bother sending a penny of that to Chaystone. All taxes will be payed and deposited in the Leafwater treasury. We are our own nation now and it's time we let the world know." I pause for a moment and then continue, "As for the prisoners: I'll decide their fate myself on a case by case basis. They certainly won't be going into slavery for Chaystone."
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Thank the owner and ask if he would like help with anything
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Sing a calming song to the moon, resulting in ????

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”