The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Aronis »

the task force appears to be confused: I want people with powers in general. They don't necessarily have to be related to truth detecting, though that is helpful. Like I want people who can throw balls of fire and stuff like that in addition to truth detectors. Like if you could find people that are force sensitive that would be awesome. I want some jedi knights. Also have the mind reader sent directly to me right away, I really want to meet this individual, they sound very helpful.

Ask about the servants. Are they like slaves or employed or what? and are they treated good/bad?

elves!! Ask if Wookiees exist in this universe? And what about ewoks? and porgs?

what does "Kriktilundr looking for the one Kuakuntanise who isn't part of Charly" mean? have somebody explain where kriktilundr is and the details of the location, who the kuakuntanise are and why she's looking for them, and what are the charly's

then inquire if it's possible to have somebody take her place doing whatever task she's doing and get her brought back here so I can see if she's trustworthy.

Ask Bailey, Fyorgie, and Hopper if any of them would be interested in leading the army. If so put them in charge, if not ask them for recommendations for somebody to put in charge.

Get somebody to give me something to restore energy and take whatever they give me.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Go explore the city
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Drink the given potions, and go through the portal to attack
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by N »

would you believe me if I said something like I go to where the need is most and that I was always here but you only just noticed me
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Charles510 »

Buy subzone cards for Angel and me. Attempt to create a scroll of shapeshifting. Click the candidates to see more information about them.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 972, Shaziro wrote:-ACK!- I'm going to zoom after Mick and her just as fast as I can and try to scoop them -both- up, ignoring the voting for now.
ResultYou see the red robed guy zoom past you when you scoop up ConManMick and grab the woman. The mage, who is flying, says "Flying is great but kinda overrated, isn't it?" then starts singing a song about falling.

While he sings, you see a faint reddish glow breaking up the darkness below you. The ambient temperature is greater than before.

He asks the woman "Who are you and what are you doing here? and...what do you do for a living?" She doesn't respond.

Enter Action: _____________________
In post 973, UC Voyager wrote:Chose not to vote.

Ask the vendor how I can make some money. Also ask him if he would be willing to buy cement

Check energy
ResultThe vote message vanishes as you ask your questions. The vendor laughs, "What would I do with a blob of cement? The tavern job board is a good place for money. Come back when you got some, my gems are always for sale."

Your energy level is 58/100

In post 974, Gamma Emerald wrote:Buy the best sword I can, and choose the "Combat rogue Chaystonian forces" job.
ResultYou are able to purchase a worn iron sword for 15 coin.

The Combat rogue Chaystonian forces option glows and a guard approaches and says, "Most of the forces from before the rebellion have either fled, submitted to the new rule or were already captured but we believe that a handful are camping out in the zone south of here."

He hands you a brownish orange transport gem along with a subzone card. "Take the portal then remain hidden. The region as a whole might be sympathetic to the old rulers."

Aronis wrote:the task force appears to be confused: I want people with powers in general. They don't necessarily have to be related to truth detecting, though that is helpful. Like I want people who can throw balls of fire and stuff like that in addition to truth detectors. Like if you could find people that are force sensitive that would be awesome. I want some jedi knights. Also have the mind reader sent directly to me right away, I really want to meet this individual, they sound very helpful.

Ask about the servants. Are they like slaves or employed or what? and are they treated good/bad?

elves!! Ask if Wookiees exist in this universe? And what about ewoks? and porgs?

what does "Kriktilundr looking for the one Kuakuntanise who isn't part of Charly" mean? have somebody explain where kriktilundr is and the details of the location, who the kuakuntanise are and why she's looking for them, and what are the charly's

then inquire if it's possible to have somebody take her place doing whatever task she's doing and get her brought back here so I can see if she's trustworthy.

Ask Bailey, Fyorgie, and Hopper if any of them would be interested in leading the army. If so put them in charge, if not ask them for recommendations for somebody to put in charge.

Get somebody to give me something to restore energy and take whatever they give me.
ResultA look of puzzled confusion crossed the task force at your words. "The vast majority of people have the ability to click for some kinda power, I'd estimate 80%ish of them. There is a long history of planing births so that they are under the moons so they can be moba. Also what is 'force sensitive'?" Rowan says. He then directs another task force member to bring the mind reader in.

Hopper says with a twinge of amusement in his voice, "If you wanted to know all of the moon born, the data should be in the country census that you have access to in your population room. I doubt it'd have what people clicked as since that is a rather personal matter. You could run a voluntary survey to learn what people clicked for but some might see it as fringing on their privacy despite its voluntary nature."

When questioning about the servants, one approaches and says, "We're actually all duplicates of several different people for the most part. Our originals clicked for duplication and they make coin by having their copies work as servants all across Chaystone. The few that aren't clones get paid the same rate as an individual clone and get free food and lounging in the servants quarters."

"I have no idea about any of those species." Hopper responds to your question, "Though it makes me wonder where you're from. Are these species common where you're from? You seem a little out of touch with things here. Not that it's a problem since you bring a fresh new outlook to the world."

When you ask for terms clarification, the servant who mentioned those terms, who doesn't look like an of the other servants, says, "Kriktilundr is the neighboring nation to the east, it has a reputation for lawlessness.

Charly is the highly aggressive nation that Boywick, Segate and Bariene that are currently fighting. The nation has a reputation for never having traitors. It is also the nation we are intending to go to war with. The Kuakuntanise are the primary species of Charly. They are a hive mind semi-aquatic race. The fact that one of the members of the species is even rumored to not be on their side is astounding. She is tracking them down for intel about how Charly maintains its tight control on the population and how to break it.

Bringer her back now could lose use the one chance to gain this intel opportunity. Kriktilundr is a nation full of criminals who no doubt would use this information their own gain if anyone catches wind of her plan. Her position there is quite delicate. She plans on returning as soon as she's able."

"The only military orientated representative available is Lanne from district 716. I shall let her know right away." Fyorgie walks off.

As you drink a blue energy potion, a guard approaches and informs, "There are three people requesting an audience of you from Bariene about the Charly problem.

A pop up appears in the corner of your vision informing you that a potential representative from district 710 was voted for.

Your energy is now 100/100

WhemeStar wrote:Go explore the city
ResultThe city is heavily damaged, the portal in the center is much larger than the portals you've seen before and glows a sickly blue.

You spot one person trapped under the rubble, their arms weakly flail about under a pile of wood and stone. Their flailing slows and their arms fall to the ground.

Several pillars of water are scattered among the wreckage as droves of people enter in and jet their way out of the city. Some people are attempting to start repairs on some of the buildings.

You can see a few people hiding in the ruins of various shops and houses.

Cheery Dog wrote:Drink the given potions, and go through the portal to attack
ResultYou feel your health and energy increase when you down the potions. The one who gave you the potions moves towards the star mage.

You and the rest of the star mage's companions go into the portal. On the other side, you feel the presence of ancient magic in the air. In the distance you see a dark, looming fortress. There are two darkly cloaked figures in front of the fortress.

When you move to attack, a band member rushes off with their instrument and distracts the two hooded figures giving you the chance to kill them both. One of the guards has a white communication card in his lifeless grasp.

Your health is now 100/100
Your energy is now 100/100

N wrote:would you believe me if I said something like I go to where the need is most and that I was always here but you only just noticed me
ResultThe man puts a hand to his chin as he ponders your statement. Before he can comment, the second man rushes to the two of you, shoves a brownish-oragne colored gem into your hand and lifts the both of you and runs to the portal.

The man you were talking to says, "He clicked for strength, he's been desperate for any good news."

You soon find yourself back in Chaystone after going into a portal. You are carried to a large building that you recognize as the same place you were awarded at.

One of the guards halts the shipowner's approach and asks "What buissness do you have here?"

"We need to talk to your leader about the Charly crisis. We hail from Bariene and we need your nation support to stop our shipping empire from falling to ruins!" The man practically screams at the guard.

"Wait here." The guard commands as he slips into the building. The other nearby guards watch your group cautiously.

Charles510 wrote:Buy subzone cards for Angel and me. Attempt to create a scroll of shapeshifting. Click the candidates to see more information about them.
ResultAs you leave the store to purchase the subzone cards, Frozen Angel says "The Chaystonian guys who captured your friends are here. We have to be very careful."

You are able to purchase both cards and when you return to the store, you see Frozen Angel keeping look out while you successfully create a shapeshifting scroll. The shop keeper offers 20 coin for the scroll.

You click on one of the representatives name. The biography for Xzzay pops up.

Species: Romatul

Town name: Shore's Alcove

Before he was mayor, he was separated from his town and roamed the Ilany woods for many days. When he managed to find a portal home, he saw a group of wild animals attacking the people. He heroically fought them off and saved the town. The previous mayor was mortally wounded and appointed Xzzay as her successor before succumbing to her wounds.

Xzzay is a clever headstrong survivor who won't back down when arguing for his district.

You catch a flash of someone running past the store window.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Vote for Xzzay. Sell shapeshifting scroll. Carefully look out the window to see what's going on. When it is clear run to the portal and go to our next destination.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by N »

ask the other guys if they want to play cards while we wait

also invite guards
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Go through the portal and survey the surroundings
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Aronis »

Yes! Good idea. Hopper's a genius. Run a MANDATORY survey asking people what their moon power is.

WHY are the duplicates being servants? Why not put them in the army? oh well, dw about that rn. Just a random thought my character is having

Tell Hopper to forget about those species, we have more important things to deal with.

Find out why this servant doesn't look like the others. Who is this servant and what are they doing here. Have the Mind Reader/Rose check this servant

Okay, leave the Elf woman alone for now. Just have her return whenever she gets done with her mission.

Get my mind reader/Rose to check Lanne. If there's no red flags, appoint her to lead the war effort.

Check who the representative from district 710 is and their credentials

Go to the meeting w/ Bariene about Charly
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Take a look through the dead guards previous communications. (Assuming the white card stores that kind of thing)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Go to tavern. Ask where I can find someone who sells gunpowder. I need it to start my buissness selling arms.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

I head off to slay the Goblins, pulling my bow out.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:47 am

Post by ConManMick »

Wake up ASAP
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:10 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 986, UC Voyager wrote:Go to tavern. Ask where I can find someone who sells gunpowder. I need it to start my buissness selling arms.
Then scream at James to start doing stuff since he is back on site
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I go and try to help the dude trapped under the rubble
Im a dog that quacks
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeShaziro's energy is now at the warning level.

The moons rise in Chaystone, the users in that area now feel the moons background energy wash over them.

In post 981, Charles510 wrote:Vote for Xzzay. Sell shapeshifting scroll. Carefully look out the window to see what's going on. When it is clear run to the portal and go to our next destination.
ResultWhen you vote, the box glows briefly then vanishes.

After you sell the scroll, you see MarioManiac4 run off and turn a corner, escaping your view. Frozen Angel hands you a transport gem and takes a subzone card.

The both of you bolt out of the shop towards the portal. As you two run, you hear Frozen Angel say behind you, "After we head out of the portal we gotta head west to the next zone, there we'll find the wizard's hide out."

Just as you near the portal, you feel Frozen Angel crash into you. You are sent crashing right into the portal. When you arrive, you see a small gloomy town, a few hooded figures are out and about. They turn to look at you curiously. You gain seven experience points.

The portal glows and and a burly man with several birds on his shoulders appears. He draws an impressive looking sword, "Your friend, won't be joining us. You've irked my boss for far too long."

He charges at you. The birds take flight and circle above the two of you.

A pop up appears on your screen that reads:
Clicked for Power Survey

below is a description, "please report what power you clicked for in the box below."

Your experience is now 7/64

Enter Action: _______________
In post 982, N wrote:ask the other guys if they want to play cards while we wait

also invite guards
Result"I got a forty card deck, it'd be perfect for a game of mnabin. I picked up both the cards and game from Cafeld. It's real easy to learn and lots of fun." Said the guy holding both you and his other companion.

He drops both and gets his cards out. When you ask, the guards ponder for a second then rush over as the guy with the cards quickly explains the game.

Soon the men and guards are in the thick of the game. Several heated words are exchanged between several of the players. The guards also say that the new leader's name is Aronis.

The game is interrupted when Aronis opens the doors and steps outside the building. The guards zoom back to their posts. The one of the men picks up the cards while the guy who carried you says to him, "Lord Aronis, we are wealthy shipping moguls who need your countries help in stopping Charly from taking over all the important water ways of the Northern Seas!

If Segate falls, the only thing stopping them from accessing the pivotal Northern Seas is strait islands! We need your armies to prevent this calamity from happening! Even one of your nation's champions calls you to arms!" He gestures towards you as he says this. "Please help us, you'll be able to use some of are massive fleet of ships and have access to a large amount of experienced sailors to help your army navigate the treacherous waters."

The man gets down on his knees, "Will you please help us!?"

In post 983, Gamma Emerald wrote:Go through the portal and survey the surroundings
ResultYou see a town that looks slightly smaller than Leafwater. The portal is on the edge of town as most of the buildings are floating on the waters surface, below you can make out even more buildings. You see a collection of tents outside of town on the shore.

You see people moving about on rope bridges between buildings on the surface along with several tense looking guards. A large chunk of the people look like manta rays.

Clicked for Power Survey

below is a description, "please report what power you clicked for in the box below."

Several other people around you also got this pop up and one person says, "We can't sit around and let this tyrant strip us of our private. We have a right not to have our information laid bare for everyone to see!"

Several of the people cheer, the guards move to stop the speaker but several people wearing armor come out of the tents to halt their progress. The manta ray looking people dive into the water.

"In fact," The same person says, "If this criminal can waltz in and take over our country, why can't we take it back?! Friends, it is time for us to declare our own nation and bring back the old Chaystone! Who's with me!"

A loud affirmative cry erupts and a riot begins. The riot starter dives into the water, others follow.

One of the guards shouts, "Stop them before they kill Xrandxi!"

Another guard takes out a communication card but it is knocked out of their hand by one of the armored people from the tents.

The card slides across one of the rope bridges and stops near your location.

In post 984, Aronis wrote:Yes! Good idea. Hopper's a genius. Run a MANDATORY survey asking people what their moon power is.

WHY are the duplicates being servants? Why not put them in the army? oh well, dw about that rn. Just a random thought my character is having

Tell Hopper to forget about those species, we have more important things to deal with.

Find out why this servant doesn't look like the others. Who is this servant and what are they doing here. Have the Mind Reader/Rose check this servant

Okay, leave the Elf woman alone for now. Just have her return whenever she gets done with her mission.

Get my mind reader/Rose to check Lanne. If there's no red flags, appoint her to lead the war effort.

Check who the representative from district 710 is and their credentials

Go to the meeting w/ Bariene about Charly
ResultHopper's eyebrows raise slightly at your survey request but he says, "I'll get them to run it right away."

You tell him to forget about that species you mentioned earlier. He nods and exits the room.

When you have your thought someone says, "Because the duplicates tend to be too weak and stupid to be meaningful in combat. Hi, I'm Rach the mind reading extraordinaire!"

She looked to be in her late teens and had short curly hair, tan skin and pink eyes. She is standing near Rowan, Rose and the other task force members

You tell them to check on the servant that doesn't look like the others and on Lanne. Rose and Rowan go to the servant in the other room while Rach investigates Lanne.

While they are gone, you pull up the description of the 710 potential representative.
Spoiler: Turmeric: Zone 71005
Species: Human-mix

Town name: Driftwood

Turmeric's is the direct ancestor of the first ever leader of Driftwood. An infamous town known for it's sea based architecture including several structures made out of the namesake building material. Turmeric has grown this town and over his forty years as the towns leader. One of his greatest achievements was securing a trade deal with the neighboring Bariene zone that resulted in an economic boom since Chaystonian were finally able to get exclusive shipping items.

As representative, he is willing to use his negotiating skills to better improve life in all of his districts zones

There is a approve or veto button below the description.

Rose, Rowan and Rach return. The three of them report that they didn't find anything off about the person that they investigated.

Since there aren't any red flags, you appoint Lanne to her to lead the war effort.

She bows. "Thank you for this opportunity, I won't let you down."

You tell a guard to lead you to the Barienese. He leads you to the buildings doors and opens them.

Outside you see the moons in the sky and several of your guards, two guys in fine robes - one much larger than the other - and a girl with butterfly wings, antenna and insect like eyes. The rest of her looking human.

The guards zoom back to their posts.

The smaller of the men picks up the cards while the much larger guy, "Lord Aronis, we are wealthy shipping moguls who need your countries help in stopping Charly from taking over all the important water ways of the Northern Seas!

If Segate falls, the only thing stopping them from accessing the pivotal Northern Seas is strait islands! We need your armies to prevent this calamity from happening! Even one of your nation's champions calls you to arms!" He gestures towards the butterfly girl as he says this. "Please help us, you'll be able to use some of are massive fleet of ships and have access to a large amount of experienced sailors to help your army navigate the treacherous waters."

The man gets down on his knees, "Will you please help us!?"

Clicked for Power Survey

A second pop up appears in the corner of your vision informing you that potential representatives from districts 726 and 707 were voted for.

In post 985, Cheery Dog wrote:Take a look through the dead guards previous communications. (Assuming the white card stores that kind of thing)
ResultWhen you put your finger to one of the communication cards, you hear a voice on the other end say, "910, report, is their an intruder? Report or I'll send elephants to your post."

One of the band members takes the communication card while saying to you, "I clicked for vocal mimicry, I'll try to impersonate the guard."

The second card doesn't store the prior communications but you are able to see the the card is synced to a told of thirty other communication cards ids and gives you the option to connect with all. six of the card ids are glowing giving you the option to enter their communication if you click on one of the card ids displayed on your screen.

You see the star mage and a large camel/giraffe looking person exit the portal. A short blue afro'd ram looking guy grabs a pendant with a key looking symbol off the dead guard's neck.

"I think this could get us in!" The ram guy says. He puts the pendant on the door and the doors instantly vanish displaying a long, narrow brick corridor with a few illuminating torches dotting the walls. There is a second door at the end of the hall.

Clicked for Power Survey

In post 986, UC Voyager wrote:Go to tavern. Ask where I can find someone who sells gunpowder. I need it to start my buissness selling arms.
In post 989, UC Voyager wrote:
Then scream at James to start doing stuff since he is back on site
ResultAt the tavern, one person in the back says, "Cistow is a main exporter of gunpowder though you'd have to find the transport gem for it. I doubt you'd find one outside of the capital though."

You then exit the tavern and yell at James Brafin to start doing things, he doesn't respond.

Clicked for Power Survey

In post 987, Hellfire Missile wrote:I head off to slay the Goblins, pulling my bow out.
ResultBow in hand, you follow the boy who leads you to a small farm where several goblins attacking animals, crops and banging loudly on the door to a small wooden house. You can hear women screaming inside the house. You also see a gruff looking man lying dead in the dirt.

One goblin sees you and the teen and shouts causing the other goblins to turn to the two of you. The teen hides behind you.

Clicked for Power Survey

In post 988, ConManMick wrote:Wake up ASAP
ResultYou awaken in Shaziro's grasp on a hoverbord that is slowly descending.

You feel the air around you heat up as a faint reddish glow below you grow steadily brighter and bigger.

Clicked for Power Survey

You see this pop up along with the pop up from before that says, "Voting for district representative open, do you wish to cast your vote" A yes and no button is displayed below the pop up box.

WhemeStar wrote:I go and try to help the dude trapped under the rubble
ResultYou feel a fuzzy glow and you are able to easily life the rubble off the person. You see blood pool around his body but he is able to look up at you with gratitude in his eyes.

Several people rush towards the guy. One shouts for a doctor.

A woman goes to you and hugs you while crying. She mumbles something in your robe.

Another person walks up and says, "Thanks for lifting the rubble, Kulnasatz isn't out of the woods yet," The woman cries even harder at that, "But now at least he has a fighting chance."

The doctor arrives and begins using several potions, herbs and other magic to heal Kulnasatz.

You see some pebbles fall as the top of a near by structure begins to plummet towards the group. They don't notice.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:43 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I wake up from a creaky wooden bed — no clue to what, who, or where I am. My mouth tastes like metal. My body aches all over. My throat is dry.

I stand up.

I look in the mirror beside the bed.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:37 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Surprise, I'm in the woods. Whatever knocked me the fuck out, it must have been good shit.

I check myself before I wreck myself.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:32 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Ignore the pop up.

Go and ask what jobs are available
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Minimise this popup as well. I don't have time for surveys right now.

Enter the building
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pick control over water, then use that power to make bubbles around the rebels in the water and lift them over to the water's edge
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by N »

nod emphatically
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Aronis »

Yay! welcome the mind-reader and find out more about her. Also just have her follow me around, let me know what people are thinking, and give me advice.

Also, ask whoever, do these people working for me need payed/are they being payed or should I look into giving them something in return so they don't start an uprising?
Another question, inquire if there's any super powerful weapons in this universe.

approve the representative

have Rach make sure the Barinese people are genuinely requesting aid because they need help and that it's not a trap or anything
if they are being truthful about what they're saying and have good intentions, agree to help them

decline to answer the power survey, i am exempt from such things. Only the rest of the populace has to answer that.

Review the district's candidates.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm