The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeDeathRowKitty ran out of energy and passed out.

In post 940, UC Voyager wrote:"I think leaf water should be the capital! many good people have come from there! I myself came from that area. LETS MAKE IT OUR CAPITOL!!!!"

VOTE: Leafwater

summon 5 small "leafwater for capitol" signs out of cement and immediately harden them

then go running through the city placing the signs and killing every wild animal or rodent I find!
ResultYou are unable to vote since you don't have a vote display in front of you. You then summon your cement, shape then harden it into the five signs and run threw the city.

As you plant the five signs, you spot six bugs and you kill all of them.

Your energy is now 68/100

Enter Action: ____________________
N wrote:ask them what troubles them
ResultOne of the men says, "There is a bad situation in Segate, in less than a day Charly will sack the capital and take over."

"Charly is the only nation that are able to claim open water as their country zone which will close off the crown sea and render the Westend port land locked!" The other man adds.

"And if they manage to push passed the strait islands, they could take over the entire northern seas and ruin our shipping empire! There must be a way to stop them!" The first man concludes. "There has to be a way to stop that militant country."

ConManMick wrote:Follow Shaz and FB through the portal
ResultThe red robed mage, his companion and Swifter follow after you.

On the other side, you see a small village. In the distance, you see Shaziro zooming into a giant pit just outside of town. Firebringer stands near by next to two hover boards.

Your energy is now at the warning level.

Cheery Dog wrote:Follow the dragonfly.
ResultThe dragonfly leads you into the maze of corridors, allyways and into tunnels unto you reach a stage where you see several people holding various instruments, including a red robed mage that you recognize as the guy who was singing annoying songs from the when you were floating in the matrix code area. You over hear the tail end of their conversation.

"-I'm evacuating to a portal outside of town and if you wanna live, I suggest you do so as well." Says a small life form with a blue afro, horns and has on a baggy red and white dress.

"No, I refuse to believe that the situation is hopeless, there must be something we can do other then running!" says a large camel/giraffe looking person with large primate looking hands as she shakes her head frantically.

The dragonfly says, "I agree, all hope is not lost." The Dragonfly moves over to the blew afro guy, "What are the legendary knights?"

"They are the wizard Ilan's top soldiers who protect and serve the wizard's every need." he says.

The dragonfly thinks for a moment then exclaims, "I think the knight is heading towards the wizard's hideout where Ilan was put in stasis by the council of star mages."

"Do you know where it is?" one of the other band members asked.

The dragonfly shakes their head, "No, but I sensed that one of you is a star mage and we could use that power to find where the hideout is!"

Shaziro wrote:I'll hop on this flying surfboard and go try to save that person falling!
ResultYou pick up one of the hoverboards and zip down into the giant pit.

At first you are unable to see a person but as you rush deeper, you spot the person that fell in. You fly down below the person and they land with a thump on the hoverboard.

As soon as they land safely on your hoverbord, you feel your energy run out and your vision fades to black.

You are passed out.

Hellfire Missile wrote:I wanna be a brewmaster!

Tell Charles, "not now, i'm makin beer!"
ResultAfter you says this, Charles510 leaves as the bartender says, "Splendid, I'll take you in and show you how."

He leads you into the tavern where you feel a wave of energy wash over you. There are a few customers milling about eating food and drinking. In the back of the tavern is a kitchen area where you see a plainly dressed woman.

"This here is my wife, Kanha. She'll set you up with what you need to do." He then leaves the room.

She leads you over to a room with a big pot that smells very strongly of alcohol. "This is where you'll be making the beers, you will be using the ingredients over there."

She points to some sacks and barrels that are labeled, barley, hops, water and yeast. She then gives you a run down of the first stage of making beer.

"- Then when you cool down the wort until it is safe to transfer to the other bucket and put the yeast in, cap it with this special cap," She holds up a cap with a series of tubes on it, "and wait for two weeks." She brings over a jug of fully fermented beer.

"Last step is to carefully siphon the beer into the bottles, each batch should fill up five bottles. You are tasked with making five brews and pours a day. I already made four so all you have to do is make one batch and pour the other batch. Stock arrives at seven. You will be paid four coin per brew and pour. If you have any ideas on new recipes or have issues, feel free to let me know."

Kanha then leaves the room.

Gamma Emerald wrote:Volunteer to help the hosts in any way I can
Result"We'd be really appreciative but we'd have to make 3000 coin in order to buy a good spot and that's just for the building, ingredients cost more there than here so that'll cost even more coin."

The wife puts down some home made ice cream. "We're not the adventurous type but maybe you could look at the message board in front of the tavern and pick up some adventurer jobs. They tend to pay out a lot for a shorter amount of work."

"It is dangerous so be careful." The husband says while eating some of the ice cream. "You can have some if you like, it's really good"

Your energy is now 56/100

Charles510 wrote:use my gem to enter the portal
ResultOn the other side you see a rocky city with several buildings that look like they were carved out out the mountains. There are also many tents, stalls and caravans dotted around. When you entered the town, you felt a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level two! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; View Others Information;"

Near by the portal you see a gem shop where Frozen Angel is taking to the shopkeeper.

Your experience is now 0/64

Aronis wrote:arrest the ten bad guys
find out more about the good guys and make a note of who they are
take the one person's advice and have a council meeting immediately
abstain from the capital location vote, if i wanted to make a decision about the issue myself we wouldnt be having this vote
Aronis wrote:
In post 948, Aronis wrote:arrest the ten bad guys
just to clarify: when i say this i mean have the guards arrest them
ResultGuards move swiftly and capture the ten identified bad guys trying to flee.

You abstain from the vote and the pop up vanishes.

"I am Bailey, the representative of -10-- district says a corn haired forty something robust woman.

A burly man with long brown hair covering his entire body says, "I'm Fyorgie from the -02-- district.

The guy who suggested the meeting who looks quite thin and in his fifties says, "I'm Hopper from -15--district, I'll explain more about districts when we go inside for the meeting since there is something we'd need to discuss about representatives and other matters urgently. I'll have a servant draft the paperwork listing the representatives districts, original zones and basic information."

Hopper and the other representatives go into the main meeting hall which holds an elegant array of benches surrounding a giant table. You see a magnificent chair at the head of the table.

Hopper lays out this map on the table.

"These are Chaystone's zone names and districts," Hopper explains "The first number is the country number, the second number is Chaystone's east west numbers which are 0 to 2. The third is the north south number ranging from 0 to 9. The first three numbers make up a district zone.

The last two numbers are for specific zones. All five are needed for subzone cards but the first three are districts which we represent. Leafwater has a zone number of 70621 for example while Chaystone is 72705."

He then points to each district you notice that the districts 704, 714 and above have mostly male representatives and all of the representatives look physically strong.

You are informed that the represented that you had jailed were from districts 707, 725, 710, 727, 729, 714, 726, 718, 728 and 706, which is leafwater's district. You also see that the representative of district 709 is absent.

Hopper then continues, "Nine of the districts are currently having votes for representatives which are chosen from all leaders of individual zones that have a working portal.
Your district 706 has not started since you haven't officiated your successor as leader of Leafwater. If you died it would go to your progeny if you had one who appears to be,"
A servant walks up to Hopper with some papers that he looks over carefully.

"Ah, you have adopted a child named Ken. Do you wish for him to succeed you as Leafwater's leader?"

A servant then rushes in and whispers to you, "The leader of Bariene would like to speak with you."

Last edited by Annadog40 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Hmmmm
Run back to the portal room and ask how to vote

Then attempt to bring the bugs back to life, then kill them again.
so...i don't get enough sleep
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by N »

ask them if they've spoken to other countries for help
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Uh. Guess I'll be passed out then! I hope this hoverboard stays hoverin'!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Find out if the star mage is willing, as I am all for stopping this creature.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Aronis »

ask about that place entitled "the desolation" on the map

appoint Ken as my successor

Ask why 709 is absent

Make sure Rose is well guarded, ideally appoint one of Rowan/Laura to guard her, then I would like to have the other one of them take a loyal taskforce and go search for more people with special powers like Rose and bring them back to my location

Go speak to the leader of Bariene
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:09 am

Post by ConManMick »

Begin to descend after Shaz at a pace which won't drain all my energy
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Have a bowl of ice cream, then head out with Carcalilly to the tavern to look at jobs
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Choose energy bar.
Explore the town, go shopping. Look for cool magic items and anything interesting for sale that could help us defeat the evil wizard.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

I begin to make batches. Maybe if I do extra, i'll get promoted..?
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:52 am

d e a d t h r e a d
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 951, UC Voyager wrote:Hmmmm
Run back to the portal room and ask how to vote

Then attempt to bring the bugs back to life, then kill them again.
ResultYou run back to the portal. The stall vendor next to the portal asks if you want to buy a gem.

You hear a loud voice boom that Chaystone is now the capital. You try but are unable to bring any of the bugs back to life.

You then see a pop up that says, "Voting for district representative open, do you wish to cast your vote" A yes and no button is displayed below the pop up box.

Your energy is now 63/100

Enter action: _____________
In post 952, N wrote:ask them if they've spoken to other countries for help
Result"We have and Boywick and Bariene both are taking the issue seriously and are working on methods of delaying Charly but the two countries alone can't hold them off indefinitely. Chaystone and their Allies foolishly sided with Charly even though the people of Charly would stab them in the back at a moments notice. The rest of the nations are either short sighted, unable to assist or unaffected by the complete decimation of the northern seas."

The second guy adds, "The problem with facing Charly is that most of the soldiers are a hive mind and the ones that aren't are deep in the country core or extremely loyal to the country and when they take over territory, the population is brought over to Charly's side. There has to be some way to stop them."

In post 953, Shaziro wrote:Uh. Guess I'll be passed out then! I hope this hoverboard stays hoverin'!
ResultAs you rest, you feel your energy increase along with your health.

You then see a pop up that says, "Voting for district representative open, do you wish to cast your vote" A yes and no button is displayed below the pop up box.

Your health is now 100/100

In post 954, Cheery Dog wrote:Find out if the star mage is willing, as I am all for stopping this creature.
ResultThe red robed mage says, "well, we need to get the star Mage to use their power! Now, to find out which one of us is the star Mage..." he looks around. The dragonfly points to him. The band members turn as the ram guy says, "I thought I remember seeing your outfit somewhere, you are wearing the classic star mage robes after all."

The dragonfly says, "If you are, we need you to find out where his hide out is. Once we find it, we can use star magic to craft one of those flying carriages."

"Flying carriages?" the tall neck lady asks.

"If he says, yes and finds the hideout, he can make one and you'll see, it is quite interesting" The dragonfly responds.

You say your words to him.

Your energy is now 25/100

In post 955, Aronis wrote:ask about that place entitled "the desolation" on the map

appoint Ken as my successor

Ask why 709 is absent

Make sure Rose is well guarded, ideally appoint one of Rowan/Laura to guard her, then I would like to have the other one of them take a loyal taskforce and go search for more people with special powers like Rose and bring them back to my location

Go speak to the leader of Bariene
ResultFyorgie explains, "That is the former capital of the conquered nation of Breswier which is in zone 71317. It is a world wide tradition to rename the former capitals after what happened during the war or any other political move used to take it. the --4-- and up districts, which includes my own, all were a part of the former nation at one point."

When you appoint Ken as successor, Hopper says, "Now the 706 district can join the other districts in voting for a representative. When voting is complete, each district will send a file with their potential candidate to you to review. You have the power approve or reject the candidate. If you reject a candidate, they'll hold a new vote and the cycle continues until a representative is approved. They are taken from the pool of zone leaders."

When you question 709's absence, the representative of district 719 approaches, "She personally went to oversee the Leafwater rebellion fight. She is probably still out by Leafwater. I doubt she'd come back since she was one of the more fervent supporters of Chaystone. She was also part of the security counsel. I'm Greg by the way."

You ask for Rose to be well guarded and issue your other commands. Lauren reassures, "Rowan has formally adopted Rose and swore to keep her safe, he has really bonded with her."

While another servant says that they will assemble a task force to find people who clicked into that power.

A servant shows you where the Barienese leader who says, "Well done on taking over Chaystone, I am impressed. Now that or nations aren't openly antagonistic, I was hoping you would help our nation with dealing with the Charly threat. They are a ruthless and mentally homogenized nation that seeks to absorb all other nations into its' own.

They are on the verge of taking Segate with them recently capturing the zone right next to the capital. If they sack the capial, they will gain control of the entire nation. Since the primary population of Charly is aquatic, they can control neutral water zones unlike any other nation. This will render one of our best ports, Westend, unable to access the greater northern seas.

Boywick, the other major nation fighting them along side us, has stuck a deal with Segate so that the nation of Charly doesn't immediately take over the northern seas but once Segate falls, only the strait islands will prevent them from taking the northern seas and then they'll be able to threaten almost every single nation in the world.

If you agree to help us, I shall give chaystone zone 73202 which will give Chaystone unrestricted access to the larger northern seas.

In post 956, ConManMick wrote:Begin to descend after Shaz at a pace which won't drain all my energy
ResultThe guy in red robes asks, "Anybody any idea where could be the famous holy grial?"

Swifter says "Where were those... What was it, islands?"

You take one of the hoverborads you crafted and fly on it down into the pit, you see the guy in red robes follow after you. It is dark but as you go down you can see a small amount of light reflecting off a suit of armor worn by someone half dangling on a hoverbord. You also see a woman on the hoverbord next to him.

Your energy is now in critical condition.

In post 957, Gamma Emerald wrote:Have a bowl of ice cream, then head out with Carcalilly to the tavern to look at jobs
ResultYou eat the ice cream, feeling your energy increase slightly, and head outside to look around for the tavern. Carcalilly isn't with you.

After traversing a few platforms, you find the job board outside of the tavern and you see both traveler and town jobs.

Traveler jobs
- Slay beast lurking in Leafwater lake
- Investigate murders of new mother and her father
- Combat rogue Chaystonian forces
- Find missing painting

Town jobs
- Golf course employees needed
- Join the guards today!

You see James Bradfin standing near by.

You hear a loud voice boom that Chaystone is now the capital.

Your energy is now 45/100

In post 958, Charles510 wrote:Choose energy bar.
Explore the town, go shopping. Look for cool magic items and anything interesting for sale that could help us defeat the evil wizard.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with Charles510 written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar inside it with some white text that reads 82/100.

You walk around and see stalls selling a myriad of equipment such as, magical scrolls, potions, spell bags, bombs, bows, crossbows, slingshots and many more magical and non-magical weapons and armor.

You find see a stall selling enchanted swords. One of the swords looks like the one Hellfire Missile crafted for you.

Frozen Angel says, "I have the transport gems but in order to get to our location, we need to buy subzone cards though which are twenty coin per card. I don't have any funds for them. Once we buy them, I can input the sub zone code that would get us as close as we can get to the wizard's hide out."

Your energy is now 77/100

In post 959, Hellfire Missile wrote:I begin to make batches. Maybe if I do extra, i'll get promoted..?
ResultYou begin to make multiple batches.

After a while of creating, Kanha comes back and checks on your craft.

"Overly ambitious I see, you have created several smaller less quality batches instead of the regular batch. There is a reason we only make five since that's how much supplies we have. Next time, remember to focus on one high quality batch rather than several small ones. You made multiple but all of a sub-standered quality, I'll give you four coin for today's work, next batch of ingredients arrives in six hours so be back here then and I hope you focus on five quality batches when the time comes."

Kanha leaves the room.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:30 am

Post by UC Voyager »

/yes

Vote for leafwater

find a list of what the vendor sells and the cost
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Shaziro »

Ohshit I'm gonna wake up! I'll hit yes! And then I'll try to stop myself from plummeting into the hellpit!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Is this pop-up relevant right now?

locate and press a remind me later button.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:50 am

Post by N »

doesn't Chaystone have a new ruler? let's chat to them again.

also they owe me after I killed the fruit bandits
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Aronis »

Okay cool, wait for candidates to review

Ask for as much info possible about the 719 leader as possible, try to get somebody to bring them back here to meet with me so we can be friends and invade these new people together

Tell the task force finding special people to work fast and hurry

Agree to help the barinese (free territory+more war? Can't go wrong) tell somebody to work on getting whatever troopers we have ready, don't steal anybody from the finding super powered people task force though, they are still priority one. If we have any scuba soldiers, or submarines and boats get them ready to fight first
Also ask for an updated map with the new territory we just got from the barinese.

Ask the three good people about their thoughts on everything I'm doing

Lastly, go find an abandoned room and secretly practice my angel powers while I'm waiting on news and updates from people
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Check myself for weapons or money, if I have none take a less combat oriented job, if I have money take a combat oriented job and look for a weapon shop, if I have a weapon take a combat oriented job. Also possibly recruit James Brafin.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I throw mcmenno

I think my last action was I found mcmenno in my pocket or something I forgot
Im a dog that quacks
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:21 am

Look aroundfor things to do while waiting for 6 hours. If there's coin to be made, I do the stuff that is needed (within 6 hours)

After 6 hours head back to the brewery
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Charles510 »

How much money do I have? What do I have I can sell? Look at the price lists of the magic shop. What scrolls and potions are available for what prices?

Press the yes button.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons rise in leafwater/labyrinth , the users in that area feel the moons background energy wash over them.

In post 962, UC Voyager wrote:/yes

Vote for leafwater

find a list of what the vendor sells and the cost
ResultYou click yest but instead of finding leafwater you see this

Spoiler: Representatives options
Whatie- 70600
Maisie - 70601
Lenard - 70602
Kanni - 70603
Calwa - 70604
Zaren - 70605
Calis - 70606
Fritda - 70607
Tikashí - 70608
Modarain - 70609
Cecelia - 70610
Halie - 70611
Nipashí - 70612
Oak - 70613
Barely - 70614
Ivy - 70615
Grass - 70616
Bar - 70617
Yvonne - 70618
Molly - 70620
Ken - 70621
Xrandxi - 70622
Xzzay - 70623

And an empty box next to each option. Below the list is instructions that tell you to put a number next to your candidates, ranking them from most to least favorite. You don't have to rank them all, you can rank as few or as many candidates as you'd like. You may click on a candidate for more information.

When you ask the shop keeper about his ware's he responds, "I sell transport gems, the main seller is the Chaystonian transport gem which is five coin. I also have a few Ilanfest gems which are 15 coin each.

Enter Action: ___________________
In post 963, Shaziro wrote:Ohshit I'm gonna wake up! I'll hit yes! And then I'll try to stop myself from plummeting into the hellpit!
ResultYour eyes snap open and you scramble onto the center of the hoverboard. Unfortunately, you accidentally knock the girl off and she falls. As she is swallowed by the darkness, an unconscious ConManMick plummets like a rock after her followed by the broken remains of a hoverboard.

When you hit yes, you see this appear.

Whatie- 70600
Maisie - 70601
Lenard - 70602
Kanni - 70603
Calwa - 70604
Zaren - 70605
Calis - 70606
Fritda - 70607
Tikashí - 70608
Modarain - 70609
Cecelia - 70610
Halie - 70611
Nipashí - 70612
Oak - 70613
Barely - 70614
Ivy - 70615
Grass - 70616
Bar - 70617
Yvonne - 70618
Molly - 70620
Ken - 70621
Xrandxi - 70622
Xzzay - 70623

And an empty box next to each option. Below the list is instructions that tell you to put a number next to your candidates, ranking them from most to least favorite. You don't have to rank them all, you can rank as few or as many candidates as you'd like. You may click on a candidate for more information.

In post 964, Cheery Dog wrote:Is this pop-up relevant right now?

locate and press a remind me later button.
ResultYou find a minimize button and the voting box shrinks down the corner of you vision. You see the star mage concentrate and glow slightly. His chest suddenly gets a large gash on it and a portal opens up in front of him. On the other side, you see a gloomy looking fortress with two cloaked figures guarding the door.

"Oh dear," The dragonfly says, "The wizard's magic is still strong even after all this time. You must be extremely careful about using your star magic. There must be an ancient enchantment over the fortress against star magic. This means I can't exist there as a being made entirely of star magic."

"All of you must go and destroy him before he can come back. I wish you the best of luck."

She then glows in a myriad of kaleidoscope colors and turns into glowing dust, that reflects like diamonds, which rushes towards the star mage. When the dust hits, he glows for a second then the light fades.

One of the star mages' companions gives you a blue potion and a red one while saying, "You don't look to well, this should get you back to strength before we storm the castle so to speak."

The star mage says while clutching his wound, "We'd better go destroy him, we must leave now."

Your energy is now 20/100
Your health is now 81/100

In post 965, N wrote:doesn't Chaystone have a new ruler? let's chat to them again.

also they owe me after I killed the fruit bandits
Result"Really?" one of the men says, "This is terrific news! I have three transport gem to Chaystone. We can seek an audience with the new ruler and
get this sorted out at once!"

He runs off to his ship while the other man says, "By the way, how did you suddenly appear here?"

In post 966, Aronis wrote:Okay cool, wait for candidates to review

Ask for as much info possible about the 719 leader as possible, try to get somebody to bring them back here to meet with me so we can be friends and invade these new people together

Tell the task force finding special people to work fast and hurry

Agree to help the barinese (free territory+more war? Can't go wrong) tell somebody to work on getting whatever troopers we have ready, don't steal anybody from the finding super powered people task force though, they are still priority one. If we have any scuba soldiers, or submarines and boats get them ready to fight first
Also ask for an updated map with the new territory we just got from the barinese.

Ask the three good people about their thoughts on everything I'm doing

Lastly, go find an abandoned room and secretly practice my angel powers while I'm waiting on news and updates from people
ResultWhen you agree, the Barinese leader nods and tells you to send the troops to the Barinese capital and that the sea access territory is yours.

When you leave the administrator communication room, you order servants to get troops that aren't apart of the super powered task force to fight. You note your preference for more aquatic themed fighting.

"We do have a fair amount of soldiers that clicked for water powers, we'll make sure to include them but our overall sea capabilities are small since until now we haven't had direct sea access for years. We do have boats but they're designed for lakes and rivers. We'll try our best."

When you mention the task force, another servant responds, "They report that they have yet to find someone with Rose's exact power but they found three lie detector, a mind reader and a truth detector. They will continue to comb the nation."

They hand you an image of the updated nation. Image

When asking about the leader of 719, a young woman in servants garb says, "Here name is Viviəkra She's the one elf representative, her parents immigrated from Bryford before she was born. She worked tooth and nail to get to where she is. She is a determine woman who will move mountains to get her goals.

I contacted her right before talking to you and she said she was in Kriktilundr looking for the one Kuakuntanise who isn't part of Charly to find their weaknesses and a way to get around their mind control. I will keep you updated on here progress."

You gather three good representatives. Hopper says, "One thing I would suggest is getting someone who you checked their loyalty to act as your proxy and lead the Chaystonian army while having direct communication with you so you can better oversea the conflict. Some districts will vote in a rep. faster than others but the maximum voting period is 24 hours."

You move off down several flight of stairs and discover a bare concrete looking room with a fine coating of dust all over the ground.

Your arms turn into wings and you fly from one side of the room to the other. It takes you half a second to go from one side to the other. You then charge and bash your wing into the wall creating a noticeable dent. You can see the tiny details of each individual grain of concrete crumble to the ground.

Your energy is now 60/100

In post 967, Gamma Emerald wrote:Check myself for weapons or money, if I have none take a less combat oriented job, if I have money take a combat oriented job and look for a weapon shop, if I have a weapon take a combat oriented job. Also possibly recruit James Brafin.
ResultYou have 10 coin. James Brafin doesn't respond. The more combat oriented jobs are
- Slay beast lurking in Leafwater lake
- Investigate murders of new mother and her father
- Combat rogue Chaystonian forces
- Join the guards today!

You find a weapons shop on a neighboring platform. There are several knives, swords and bows on display.

In post 968, WhemeStar wrote:I throw mcmenno

I think my last action was I found mcmenno in my pocket or something I forgot
ResultHe lands with a thump on the remains of the wall opposite you. The others in the reck of a room you're currently in look at the mini monstrous McMenno and flee. McMenno doesn't respond.

The giant sickly blue portal looms over the ruined city. The two moons shine brightly overhead.

In post 969, Hellfire Missile wrote:Look around for things to do while waiting for 6 hours. If there's coin to be made, I do the stuff that is needed (within 6 hours)

After 6 hours head back to the brewery
ResultAs you look for something to occupy the time, a teenage looking boy runs into town and says, "Somebody help me slay the goblins! They're attacking my home! My mother and sister are in danger, I'd be willing to pay!"

In post 970, Charles510 wrote:How much money do I have? What do I have I can sell? Look at the price lists of the magic shop. What scrolls and potions are available for what prices?

Press the yes button.
ResultYou have 95 coin. The stallvender is willing to buy your sword for 20 coin. He says that his sword is 50 coin if you'd want a replacement.

You move into the magic shop where you see potions, weapons, cloaks and several shelves of scrolls of different sizes and ink colors.

You see the shopkeeper look up when you approach and say, "Hello and welcome to my magical scroll shop, would you like to buy a scroll for one time magic use or you could make a scroll using your brand of magic if your a moba, heck I'll even offer buy the scroll off you if you do so. So what will it be?"

The prices on the scrolls range from 5 coin for one time water magic to 9489 for a flying house spell. The robes range between 1 coin for a non enchanted robe to 579 coin for a robe that boosts energy, has forcefield capabilities and has slots to store transport gems to make them multi use.

The weapons are from 99 coin to 799 coin. The cheapest potions are the blue energy and red health potions both are five coin. The more expensive ones include bomb potions, swiftness, invisibility and increase strength.

When you hit yes, you see this appear.

Whatie- 70600
Maisie - 70601
Lenard - 70602
Kanni - 70603
Calwa - 70604
Zaren - 70605
Calis - 70606
Fritda - 70607
Tikashí - 70608
Modarain - 70609
Cecelia - 70610
Halie - 70611
Nipashí - 70612
Oak - 70613
Barely - 70614
Ivy - 70615
Grass - 70616
Bar - 70617
Yvonne - 70618
Molly - 70620
Ken - 70621
Xrandxi - 70622
Xzzay - 70623

This is my life now

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Shaziro »

-ACK!- I'm going to zoom after Mick and her just as fast as I can and try to scoop them -both- up, ignoring the voting for now.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:51 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Chose not to vote.

Ask the vendor how I can make some money. Also ask him if he would be willing to buy cement

Check energy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Buy the best sword I can, and choose the "Combat rogue Chaystonian forces" job.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”