The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Use my white card to see if I can find out more information about what is happening elsewhere.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Aronis »

instruct the guard to lead on and follow him wherever he may go, ideally towards the evil people i need to kill.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by N »

I'm sorry to hear that dude.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

I do something cool to impress the people around me
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Explore the sky river and grab items that could be useful or can br sold.

Maybe bottle some of that sky water and sell it as magical sky water that heals ur shit
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Explore around with Hellfire, keep watching what’s happening below
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Shake my head to clear my thoughts of whatever just distracted me and had me staring slack jawed into space for 2 or so updates, scoop up that box, and get delivering. When you got a job to do you gotta do it well.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by ConManMick »

"Oi, Shaz, FB, Cerberus, it is I, the famed Artificer, ConeMaine Von Martini Flask. I have travelled far with my companion here, Swifter, to join you on your quests and to find out who Swifter once was. Will you have us? We can do cool stuff, like flying"
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Shaziro »

"Oh fuck yeah bud. One question. Can you conjure me up a bag of salt and vinegar chips and some lemonade?"
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by ConManMick »

"Oh boy, can I!"
magic up some refreshments as specified
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Use all three points on energy

Say sorry to Gamma and accept if he asks for recruitment
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeIprobablysuck and Vijarada's energy ran out, they both passed out.
MarioManiac4's energy is now in critical condition.

In post 796, Gamma Emerald wrote:Respond with "I'm fine, just a little shaken, what was that you were saying?" Also possibly recruit Carcalilly into my party
ResultWhen they hear your words, the two travels sigh in relief.

The woman says, "Leafwater rebelled against Chaystone and since we didn't want to die, we got out of there before the border fell."

"Problem is," the man continued, "Or wagon which has everything we own is having a tough time moving in the woods. If you can help us go north to get to the plains, that'd be great."

Carcalily apologizes and accepts your recruitment.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 799, WhemeStar wrote:I'm looking for a sturdy fishing pole that I can also use as a reliable weapon!
ResultAs your look around the shop for fishing rods, the ground starts to shake and part of the roof of the building crashes down.

You hear lots of screaming and see a giant walking red female looking humanoid with ten arms. You see them stomping on buildings and shooting laser beams out of there hands. You see the area around her disintegrate as small light dust like particles are absorbed by her.

The girl next to you gasps and cries out, "It's Kaili! When the island forcefield went down, she must of been able to escape! We got to get out of here and figure out a way to warn the other star mages!"

In post 800, Cheery Dog wrote:Use my white card to see if I can find out more information about what is happening elsewhere.
ResultYou put a glowing finger to your white card and search around for information, you eventually pick up a distress call and hear a voice in your mind say, "Help us! A giant ten armed woman is attacking Delfeld, we need all the help we can get for evacuation and to stop that monster. We used the leader emergency counsel which lets us send Delfeld transport gems.

You then see a pop up with a picture of a bright yellow transport gem that has a yes option and a no option below the picture.

Your energy is now 55/100

In post 801, Aronis wrote:instruct the guard to lead on and follow him wherever he may go, ideally towards the evil people i need to kill.
ResultThe guard salutes you as Laura makes everyone invisible. You are still able to see the guard and Laura. "This invisibility makes both our forms and our noise undetectable by anyone who isn't under the effects of the magic. But we are able to be felt, smelled and sensed in other ways so still take caution."

The guard leads the party into the portal and your transport gems take you into Chaystone. Once there, your party navigates the crowd until they reach an impressively large building with a grandiose platform in the front. You see a smaller man dressed in fine robes addressing a large crowd. He is surrounded by many guards.

Laura whispers, "That's the leader, the one speaking. There is no doubt someone on his team who can detect us."

"What a stroke of luck that he's outdoors!" The guard says excitedly, "This is the least protected he'll ever be."

"Remember to take caution, he's moba but what magic he clicked for is a well guarded secret." Laura warns then takes a swing of energy potion.

Your energy is now 95/100

In post 802, N wrote:I'm sorry to hear that dude.
ResultThe shopkeeper says "It's quite dull in here."

He turns back to the spoon and polishes it. As he does so he says, "The spoons are all interconnected, I tried using them to teleport to spoons not in the shop but failed but it should work for you if you want me to add you to it."

In post 803, Firebringer wrote:I do something cool to impress the people around me
ResultYou feel a fuzzy glow and put on a cool display.

A soldier who was talking to the red robed mage holding the sword stops and turns to watch you. You notice that a crowd surrounds your group.

Shaziro and ConManMick talk the soldiers voice drowns them out as he says, "You must be a star mage! May you also join Chaystone and put down the rebels?"

ConManMick summons a bag of salt and vinegar chips and some lemonade.

In post 804, Hellfire Missile wrote:Explore the sky river and grab items that could be useful or can br sold.

Maybe bottle some of that sky water and sell it as magical sky water that heals ur shit
ResultWhile exploring the sky river, you fail to find any items. You do take out an empty energy potion bottle and fill it up.

Once you do so, you see Frozen Angel freeze the bottom of the sky river as you see a flock of birds and some people in pillars of water racing towards you.

Frozen Angel lifts both you and Charles510 up and rapidly flies in a northern direction.

Below, the trees thin out and become a windswept plain. You see a new zone pop up and gain 22 experience.

Frozen Angel then stops flying and you three all tumble into the sky river. Frozen Angel has passed out.

In the distance, you can see a village below.

Your experience is now 122/216
Your energy is now 73/100

In post 805, Charles510 wrote:Explore around with Hellfire, keep watching what’s happening below
ResultWhile exploring the sky river, you fail to find any items. You see Frozen Angel watching the ground. You see troops moving around the tent. MarioManic4 exits the tent and you see something metal on his forehead.

He then mechanically summons a flock of birds that fly towards you. Along with this, other troops form pillars of water and start jetting up to the river.

Frozen Angel freezes the bottom of the river. Frozen Angel then lifts both you and Hellfire Missile up and rapidly flies in a northern direction.

Below, the trees thin out and become a windswept plain. You see a new zone pop up and gain 1 experience.

After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level two! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; View Others Information;"

Frozen Angel then stops flying and you three all tumble into the sky river. Frozen Angel has passed out.

In the distance, you can see a village below.

Your experience is now 0/64

In post 806, Shaziro wrote:Shake my head to clear my thoughts of whatever just distracted me and had me staring slack jawed into space for 2 or so updates, scoop up that box, and get delivering. When you got a job to do you gotta do it well.
In post 808, Shaziro wrote:"Oh fuck yeah bud. One question. Can you conjure me up a bag of salt and vinegar chips and some lemonade?"
ResultYou shake your head and lift the boxes. The priests are near by. As you move towards them, you see Firebringer put on a cool display with his magic.

The worshiper tells you that you already gave them the boxes and offers to give you more subzone cards and transport gems for your companions.

ConManMick engages you in conversation as the crowd surrounding your group grows larger and a soldier says something about Chaystone to Firebringer.

You ask ConManMick about summoning a bag of salt and vinegar chips and some lemonade. ConManMick obliges

In post 807, ConManMick wrote:"Oi, Shaz, FB, Cerberus, it is I, the famed Artificer, ConeMaine Von Martini Flask. I have travelled far with my companion here, Swifter, to join you on your quests and to find out who Swifter once was. Will you have us? We can do cool stuff, like flying"
In post 809, ConManMick wrote:"Oh boy, can I!"
magic up some refreshments as specified
ResultYou attempt to engage Shaziro, Firebringer and Cerberus v666 in conversation. Firebringer is busy doing magic which attracts the attention of a soldier who was previously talking to the red robed mage holding a sword. Who moves to engage Firebringer saying something about Chaystone.

The crowed around the group grows larger. Plenty of them are speaking but their voices all blend together.

Shaziro responds to your words and asks for some refreshments. You summon the requested refreshments.

Your energy is now 65/100

In post 810, Carcalilly wrote:Use all three points on energy

Say sorry to Gamma and accept if he asks for recruitment
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with Carcalilly written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100.

Gamma Emerald says to the the two travels ""I'm fine, just a little shaken, what was that you were saying?"

The woman says, "Leafwater rebelled against Chaystone and since we didn't want to die, we got out of there before the border fell."

"Problem is," the man continued, "Or wagon which has everything we own is having a tough time moving in the woods. If you can help us go north to get to the plains, that'd be great."

You apologize. He accepts and asks for you to join his party. You accept.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Randomly teleports form another plane and asks the mod (annadog40) what is going on
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Ask Gamma if he wants to grind levels by eating frogs and other players
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 am

Post by N »

Sounds good. What's the catch, though?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

I will gladly take the refreshments, subzone cards and gems, handing the latter two out to my companions before devouring the former quickly.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

Turns to companions and asks them if they want to put down the rebels?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Shaziro »

Sure!
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:32 am

Post by ConManMick »

Woah new friendos, I just came from the centre of the rebellion.... Idk if you wanna be involved in that
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Press the yes button and head of to the portal
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Aronis »

how old is laura? is she like the 12 year old girl or do i have her confused with somebody else? just give me a description of her please
ask the guards name and give me a description of him/her please as well
if possible get a magically enchanted arrow that can pass through any shields and have the best shooter out of us go off by themselves and fire a well aimed shot to kill that leader
if not, do the same thing just with a normal arrow
if we don't have any arrows at all, get them to figure out who can detect us and go slit that person and the leaders throat
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Inspect Frozen and attempt to revive him. Inspect mario and if he's hostile, shoot at him (if i have my bow) if i don't, make one

If i have EMP arrows that would be great buut if i dont plain ol explosions will do just fine
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 818, ConManMick wrote:Woah new friendos, I just came from the centre of the rebellion.... Idk if you wanna be involved in that
As in you support the rebels? Is this an IRA thing, CMM?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Aid the man and woman by surveying the area for a clear route to the plains
Tell Carcalilly that as long as we don't eat any active players and cook the humans we do eat because I'm concerned about raw meat, I'm okay level grinding by eating frogs and players
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Charles510 »

Choose energy bar. Pour an energy potion in Angel's mouth. Hey Hellfire, can you please craft one of those magic bows for me too? Take inventory of what items I am carrying now. When Angel wakes up ask where we are now and what is going on? Look at the town.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”