The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

See if I can save the person under the building
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I didn't remember Frozen Angel being at my location, although I guess she was coming around at some stage.

Do as she says, or if she wasn't talking to me, continue fighting the hooded folk.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Run around until I run into somebody
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1148, Aronis wrote:Awesome, ty scientist, keep me posted on the mission

Ask her why she hates me? :( this isn't acceptable, I want her to love me. I'm doing my best as leader
Oh and have rach read this person's mind

That sounds great. Just make sure they don't escape and cause problems here

Uhh being them to me

Approve everyone except Twenilo and Wodynn. Are we fighting the xanfrni? Who are they?
Is Twenilo a competent 8 year old? I'm all for youth but 8 seems maybe too young?
ResultThe scientist says, "Will do, we're currently launching and attempting to reach the larger moon before they do.

Based on how fast they're going we won't make it before they do but our soldier on the rocket messaged that they're attempting to slow them down."

Your question is met with a glare from the woman, Rach reads her mind and says, "She's thinking in a language I don't understand, I knew I should of payed attention in language class but the professor was super boring and I could just mind read the quiz answers." She covers her mouth, "Uh, you didn't hear that last part."

"I could always make her tell you her entire plan if you wish." The eel looking person responds, hands up in preparation.

The woman scoffs, "What strength it takes to brainwash those opposed to submit to your will."

The soldiers nod at your approval request, "We'll get a kuakuntanise here quickly." he walks off.

Your next request is met with the doors of the building opening. You see several guards and soldiers with around ten villagers draped over one of their soldiers. One soldier goes up to you and says quietly, "The guy over there tried to escape," she gestures towards a young man who is looking at another villager. "What are your plans with this lot?"

The representative boxes of the approved candidates vanish. When you mention the xanfrni, Rach says, "Oh that guy again? That guy's probably some bigot. They may look a little weird but they payed for stuff at the shop like everyone so they can't be that bad. I don't know about the eight year old but eight your old me would make a pretty poor leader. Though nineteen year old me isn't much better. Yah, I wouldn't vote for myself if I somehow was a candidate."

Enter Action: _________________
In post 1149, N wrote:keep doing whatever it was I was doing
Action FailedYour attempts to continue destroying buildings are halted by a giant mecha that begins attacking you. The mecha's blows knocking you backwards but you still remain on your feet.

Gamma Emerald wrote:See if I can save the person under the building
ResultYou quickly move to get the two out of the way in time. You manage to get them out with the help of the guy who came out of the portal but the building collapse one your legs pinning them down.

You can see N and the giant mecha clashing. The man who came out of the portal freezes in hesitation. After a tense moment he shouts at the two you both saved, "Get those rocks off them!" then he runs.

The two attempt to follow his command. You see the eel looking people bring a human looking person with glowing hands towards N.

Your energy is now 78/100

Cheery Dog wrote:I didn't remember Frozen Angel being at my location, although I guess she was coming around at some stage.

Do as she says, or if she wasn't talking to me, continue fighting the hooded folk.
ResultYou attack the two girls, the one with the sword focuses on you while the band members battle the other girl. The other hooded figures appear to be out of commission.

Her sword is barely visible due to the shear speed of her strikes. You feel yourself gain more and more shallow cuts as the fight goes on. You mange to land a few grazing cuts that do little to slow her down.

Your health is now 70/100
Your energy is now 95/100

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Aronis »

ughhh

tell the unhappy lady that I'm not going to mind control her. I want to know her issues so I can work on fixing them. Ik I'm not perfect but I'm doing the best job I can to rule this land and am trying to improve. Feedback and discussion would be very welcome.

Have the young man join our group therapy session. What is he upset about? What did these people do? And why is he trying to escape?

Can we have Wodynn transported to the capital? He needs some training obviously. And send Twenilo here as well. I'd like to meet this astounding 8 year old
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun May 13, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

See if I have any water to use to knock back the glowing hands person, if not try to use the water in his body to send him backwards, without seriously harming him
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 1:19 am

Post by N »

find the controls for the mecha
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1154, Aronis wrote:ughhh

tell the unhappy lady that I'm not going to mind control her. I want to know her issues so I can work on fixing them. Ik I'm not perfect but I'm doing the best job I can to rule this land and am trying to improve. Feedback and discussion would be very welcome.

Have the young man join our group therapy session. What is he upset about? What did these people do? And why is he trying to escape?

Can we have Wodynn transported to the capital? He needs some training obviously. And send Twenilo here as well. I'd like to meet this astounding 8 year old
ResultShe looks at you skeptically then you see her demeanor shift slightly and she says, "I heard what's going on in Ilanfest, you're heading into an easily preventable war."

When you ask about the young man, suddenly one of villagers the soldiers captured took out a knife and stabbed himself in the neck. He quickly bleeds out and dies. The soldier carrying him drops him to the ground, the citizens near by see this go on and immediately run away.

A soldier says, "He's dead Lord Aronis, what should we do now?"

A woman carried by one of the soldiers says, "What did you do? You repugnant ruler. I hope your fate isn't as swift as his."

"Every man deserves a choice, not to be carried around like prisoners for no wrong doing." The young man says.

A third soldier says, "These are, or in one case were, the suspects accused of burning down a village in Ilanfest. What will you have us do with the prisoners, one of them could possibly be the one who burned down the village."

When you request the two non approved representative candidates to come to Chaystone, a guard says, "They both shall be here shortly."

Enter Action: ______________________
In post 1155, Gamma Emerald wrote:See if I have any water to use to knock back the glowing hands person, if not try to use the water in his body to send him backwards, without seriously harming him
ResultYou hear the sounds of the ocean near by and see the sky river above you. You channel your energy and a ball of light leaves your hand and travels upward.

Meanwhile the two escaped prisoners push rocks off of you. After a bit they manage to pull you out, you see that your legs are completely smashed up. You also see the glowing hand person fall as the water you brought over knocks them down. They then go into a meditative pose and begin glowing again. The eel like people stand guard near by.

Your energy is now 69/100

In post 1156, N wrote:find the controls for the mecha
ResultYou look for the controls as the mecha attacks you. You see in the center of the chest is an eel looking person behind a glass window.

As soon as you discover where the person is, the mecha knocks you onto the ground and pins you. More eel looking people swarm on top of you.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ask her why war's bad. Ask her how she would easily prevent it. Ask her if she wants to stop being so mean towards me and help me solve problems

uhhh can we burn the body?

omg...... did we really arrest an entire village of people because one person did something wrong? have rach mind read all the prisoners to see if they committed any crimes. If they haven't, give them monetary compensation for their troubles, apologize for this incident, ask if there's anything we can do for them, and send them home.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Use the water the generate a whirling water tornado and carry the glowing hand person far away
<Embrace The Void>

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1158, Aronis wrote:Ask her why war's bad. Ask her how she would easily prevent it. Ask her if she wants to stop being so mean towards me and help me solve problems

uhhh can we burn the body?

omg...... did we really arrest an entire village of people because one person did something wrong? have rach mind read all the prisoners to see if they committed any crimes. If they haven't, give them monetary compensation for their troubles, apologize for this incident, ask if there's anything we can do for them, and send them home.
ResultThe woman blinks then responds to your question, "War tends to be costly and you're already fighting one war one one side, and I doubt there is an easy solution. Your soldiers just took several Ilanfest people from their homes. You could go and talk with the Ilanfest leader and see if you could sooth ruffled feathers. Though if you did fight, you could have the potential to make large gains in territory."

When you suggest to burn the body, a soldier nods and a near by guard throws a fire ball on the body. The body ignites and the people all back away. One of the Ilanfest women begins to cry.

The body turns to ash as you ask your question and have Rach read their minds. A soldier stammers out, "When you issued that ultimatum we got desperate to find the guys, Ilanfest was also putting up border checks we had to get them first so we found some potential suspects and brought them here for investigating."

Rach then says, "Most of them are thinking in a foreign language. The ones that aren't show no signs of evil intent, mostly thoughts about what they lost and about family members. I don't think anyone alive here is the terrorist but I'm not a detective. I wouldn't wanna be a detective, it'd probably be a lot of boring desk work most the time I think. I've seen one detective around they mostly carried around paperwork, hope they don't get a paper cut."

You give them all some coin each and apologize and ask them if their's anything you could do. One of the women says, "We need a few Ilanfest gems and subzone cards. Along with some camping supplies."

The man who fought the guards earlier throws the coin onto the ground, "I don't need nor want anything from you, keep your blood money." He shoves past the soldiers and runs off. Several people watch on.

A scientist goes up to you and says, "The rocket landed on the large moon near a rainbow gem, one of the moon destroyers is already approaching. There are also several golems around the gem. The portal is now working so if you would like to join us on the moon you're free to do so. What are your orders lord Aronis?"

A guard rushes up to you with two sharply dressed people, one is a larger imposing man, the other is a small round boy with a bored look on his face. These are the two potential representatives you requested." The guard says, shifting his weight awkwardly.

Enter Action: ___________________
In post 1159, Gamma Emerald wrote:Use the water the generate a whirling water tornado and carry the glowing hand person far away
ResultYou channel your energy and a glowing light leaves your arm. The light travels up to the sky river and begin to spin rapidly.

One of the eel looking people notices you and the two eel's guarding the glowing hand person rush towards you. The prisoners who dragged you out of the rubble run away.

You see the water tornado spiral the glowing hand person away as the two eel people start dragging you towards a small near by trap door. You still feel sharp pains in your mangled legs.

Your energy is now 59/100

Enter Action: ___________________
This is my life now

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by N »

smash the window
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Vijarada »

take a step to the left
get a warrant
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Aronis »

territory is appealing. it's worth the costs of war. is the woman going to be nice to me now? And what's her name/backstory/etc. I need to know all about her plz

why are these soldiers so extreme? when I say burn the body i mean lets go to the wood and light it on fire, not in my palace

oh okay that- thats on me.
NTS: lets not make more ultimatums until tomorrow at the earliest.
Can we invite the ilanfest leader to come to my palace in person? We should probably just work on things.

what gear do I have on my person right now?

have someone get the lady her camping supplies and gems

greet the two new people. introduce myself, get their names and backstory, and find out what they think about the state of our nation.

Ask Rach what she thinks about everything going on

And lastly, kill the moon destroyers. I'll join their efforts if i have time, we'll see
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Continue trying to slow her down.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Determine how far away the glowing hand person is while possibly fighting back against the eel people to buy time so N can do whatever he's doing with the mecha
<Embrace The Void>

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1161, N wrote:smash the window
ResultYou quickly smash the window on the mecha. Shards of glass cause small cuts to form on the eel like person.

They use one of the mecha's arms to cover themselves while they use the other arm to punch you in the face causing you to fall on the ground.

While on the ground, you see Gamma Emerald get dragged into a trap door.

Enter Action: __________________
In post 1162, Vijarada wrote:take a step to the left
ResultYou wake up, stand up and take a step to the left.

You notice you are only wearing undergarments. You see KuroiXHF sleeping near by wearing the same outfit you are.

In post 1163, Aronis wrote:territory is appealing. it's worth the costs of war. is the woman going to be nice to me now? And what's her name/backstory/etc. I need to know all about her plz

why are these soldiers so extreme? when I say burn the body i mean lets go to the wood and light it on fire, not in my palace

oh okay that- thats on me.
NTS: lets not make more ultimatums until tomorrow at the earliest.
Can we invite the ilanfest leader to come to my palace in person? We should probably just work on things.

what gear do I have on my person right now?

have someone get the lady her camping supplies and gems

greet the two new people. introduce myself, get their names and backstory, and find out what they think about the state of our nation.

Ask Rach what she thinks about everything going on

And lastly, kill the moon destroyers. I'll join their efforts if i have time, we'll see
ResultA servant woman walks up and responds to your question, "Here name is Viviəkra She's the one elf representative, her parents immigrated from Bryford before she was born. She worked tooth and nail to get to where she is. She is a determine woman who will move mountains to get her goals."

Viviəkra shrugs, "Your in a multi-faction alliance who all have different relationships with Ilanfest than you. If you go to war, there's no telling how the war on the Charly front would be impacted.

Rach chuckles at your thought but doesn't comment.

"I doubt the Ilanfest leader will physically come to our nation," A representative says, "I'll send a courier, though you always have a line of communication in the administration room."

You have on your starting outfit along with a suit of armor and a knife. A soldier rushes off and quickly returns with the items you requested then the Ilanfestians leave.

You make your introductions, a man steps in front of the child and gestures to him, "This is Twenilo. He is the leader of the city Covon. His dad was the leader until four years go which was when Twenilo took over. He works with advisers such as myself to continue leading Covon and Chaystone to prosper." The child twiddles their thumbs.

A burly man says, "I'm Wodyynn, leader of Catflin. As you read in my bio, I grew up in an orphanage and served for twenty years in the town guard."

Rach whispers, "Notice how that Wodyynn guy didn't say anything about the his Xanfrni hate? We'll that's pretty much all he's thinking about. The kid is thinking about a fiction book he was reading before he was brought to Chaystone. I don't know, I think he's just a regular kid who wants to do regular kids things."

Rach then continues louder, "Anyway, since you do have a communication card, you can rule this country from the moon that would be super fun to go to, I heard it is smaller so jumping would be much better. I wonder if I could jump over mountains, maybe you could fly out of orbit though that might be hard in those air suit thingies. How would you eat on the moon with those suits on you? I'm sure the scientists figured that out."

In post 1164, Cheery Dog wrote:Continue trying to slow her down.
ResultYou continue to accumulate shallow cuts but the band members only have to contend with one hooded figure.

You see that the large giant is no longer there. The other hooded figure hits on of the band members and they burn into ash leaving only two to fight.

Your health is now 65/100
Your energy is now 85/100

In post 1165, Gamma Emerald wrote:Determine how far away the glowing hand person is while possibly fighting back against the eel people to buy time so N can do whatever he's doing with the mecha
ResultYou see the water tornado carry them all the way up to the sky river. a few eel looking people jet themselves up there.

Your attempts to fight off the two holding you is ineffective and they bring you into the trap door. The walls of the room you're in are full of advanced technology, in the center of the room is a table. One of them puts you on the table, strapping you in. The second one goes into a near by door.

This is my life now

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:06 am

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

Instruction Manual (I know how the game works, I just want to know if this game comes with an instruction manual)
Last edited by NotAJumbleOfNumbers on Fri May 25, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Conserve my energy for the next time someone approaches, and then if anyone makes a move to harm me I bring all the water in their body into their lungs, drowning them from the inside
<Embrace The Void>

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Annadog40 »

playerNotAJumbleOfNumbers materializes
In post 1167, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Instruction Manual (I know how the game works, I just want to know if this game comes with an instruction manual)
Action FailedYou look around your person and the area and are unable to find an Instruction Manual.

Enter Action: _______________
In post 1168, Gamma Emerald wrote:Conserve my energy for the next time someone approaches, and then if anyone makes a move to harm me I bring all the water in their body into their lungs, drowning them from the inside
ResultYou wait for someone to approach in a harmful manor.

The eel looking person who didn't leave the room takes out a blade and approaches. You channel your energy and a glowing light rushes out of your arm and into the guy holding the blade.

He drops the blade then after a moment, his limbs dry out and shatter. He falls to the ground and his head dries out and shatters as well.

Your energy is now 54/100

Enter Action: _______________
This is my life now

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:38 am

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

Wait, I haven’t materialized yet?

oh wait i have nvm

Look around in general. Where am I and why did I suddenly materialize?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Aronis »

Wait and see if the leader will come. If not, I'll go to the communication room and smooth things over with him. I'll take the elf's advice so she can be happy now, right?

Can we get me some better gear that looks cool? And some better weapons as well.

Dismiss Twenilo and reject his application.

Talk to Wodyynn more about our current political and social affairs in the nation.

Maybe I should go to the moon. Hmmm.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by N »

get the person out of the mecha
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Control the next eel person to come in, have them incapacitate any companion eel people they may have, cut me loose using the blade left by the dead eel person, and then incapacitate himself. I'll try not to kill anyone, but if my target gets killed I'll target another
<Embrace The Void>

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1170, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
Wait, I haven’t materialized yet?

oh wait i have nvm

Look around in general. Where am I and why did I suddenly materialize?
ResultYou question why as you see that you are in a forest. There are several broken trees, unresponsive people and frogs near by.

Above you is a giant river in the sky. The two moons illuminate the night.

Enter Action: _________________________________
In post 1171, Aronis wrote:Wait and see if the leader will come. If not, I'll go to the communication room and smooth things over with him. I'll take the elf's advice so she can be happy now, right?

Can we get me some better gear that looks cool? And some better weapons as well.

Dismiss Twenilo and reject his application.

Talk to Wodyynn more about our current political and social affairs in the nation.

Maybe I should go to the moon. Hmmm.
ResultAfter a bit of waiting a soldier says, "The Ilanfest leader won't come."

You head to the administrator room, and attempt to smooth things over. The Ilanfest leader strokes his beard, "If you give us all of the required funds to repair the instructor costs then things will be smoothed over. We need 10 million coin. Do you accept?"

Servants quickly get you pure black armor full of cool looking spikes and a spiky black sword. Both are reflective and on fire but the fire is a special black fire that doesn't hurt you.

When you reject Twenilo, he smiles slightly and his adviser says, "You will regret this" and the two leave.

Wodyynn responds to your questions, "I would worry about those issues once we deal with the Xanfrni people."

When you consider going to the moon, the scientist says, "The rocket encountered the terrorists, there appears to be only one. There are also a bunch of moon golems protecting the gem but they aren't even phasing the terrorist. He's just flinging those who come close to him away! He hasn't responded to our warning."

In post 1172, N wrote:get the person out of the mecha
ResultThe arms of the mecha continue to protect the person inside.

You manage to rip off the two arms after loads of effort and pry the person out. The mecha falls onto a building and you hear a loud crash. You can see an expansive labyrinth of tunnels below.

In post 1173, Gamma Emerald wrote:Control the next eel person to come in, have them incapacitate any companion eel people they may have, cut me loose using the blade left by the dead eel person, and then incapacitate himself. I'll try not to kill anyone, but if my target gets killed I'll target another
ResultYou channel your energy and a glowing light leaves your hand. You soon see a eel looking person shoved into the room He grasps his right arm but is unable to stop his hand from cutting you free.

Once he does that his hand drops the knife and he knocks himself unconscious with his fist.

You hear a siren and see a metal barrier descend over the broken door.

Your energy is now 47/100

This is my life now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”