The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Shaziro »

"Recharging energy and considering who to vote for. Debating on trying to figure out how to bugger with the code again, add in some more options."
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by ConManMick »

"Trying to find out who my companion was before he was melded with a dragon"
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

The Star Mage got us to the castle, I feel like we should listen to him.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by N »

I'm just trying to fix the feng shui in this wagon. See how the light comes in through the open door? The location of the bed and this box of utensils are going to give you bad luck if you don't change it. And there aren't enough lime green things in here.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Aronis »

make a note of whoever the census guard is, cause he's gonna get a pay raise eventually and maybe moved to a better post later if i see a need

well i'm not a shop keeper so my powers should be steadily improving!

frozen angel?? aren't they banned? oh well, might as well rescue them anyway. tell them "no i don't know the person, i'm just trying to protect my people"

hunt down the instigator for sure. have the five rebels brought to me. also inquire who the civilian that helped is, I'd like to speak to them personally if possible or if that's not possible i'll just send a reward their way.

ask who misses O'Swanson is and how far away she is from my location

go check the list of how much everybody i know is getting paid in the treasury room

then go talk to the representative from the district
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

My job is to find whoever murdered the mom and father. Not who murdered the rest.

Go to the crime scene and look around
so...i don't get enough sleep
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Charles510 »

Change to human form again. Talk to the guy in jovial clothing. Who are you? What is this place? Look at the hooded figures. Are they dead? Rest to recharge my energy.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1023, Gamma Emerald wrote:put my weapon away, don't want to appear threatening
approach the people who came from the portal and ask what business they have here
ResultYou unequip your weapon as several soldiers run off after the escaping rebels.

As you go to the three people who arrived, other soldiers drag the captured rebels into the portal. You ask your question and one guy turns while the other two go to the tents. "We're investigating the kidnapping of a Chaystonian named Frozen Angel, do you have any information about them or where you last saw them?"

The soldier who gave you the reward earlier walks up and says, "Lord Aronis would like to request an audience with you. If this is not possible, he is willing to send you a reward for your heroic actions today. Also, may I have your name, sorry I didn't ask sooner."

Enter Action: ___________
In post 1024, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I try to strip them naked. Success or not, I continue to sprint towards a random direction yelling "yummy" repeatedly.
ResultYou are able to get them to their undergarments. When you try to get more you see a pop up flash in front of your vision

ANTI HARASSMENT POP UP

You current action is forbidden, stop now. This is your first warning.

You then run off in a northern with two shirts, pants and four shoes while shouting your words. More birds and other small woodland creatures flee.

In post 1025, Shaziro wrote:"Recharging energy and considering who to vote for. Debating on trying to figure out how to bugger with the code again, add in some more options."
ResultYou say your words in response to the woman and hear ConManMick say his as well.

Then without warning, you are transported so a weird ethereal plane. You see the cosmos around. You also see a larger male looking person shining white with a rainbow aura along with a slightly smaller but still large woman that glows a more calming blue. Several people are around as well including, ConManMick, Firebringer, the woman with the hoverboard, the half-dragon man, a woman with floppy ears, a phoenix, a male and female, the guy in red robes and his companion and a third woman who the guy in red robes is carrying.

She says in a voice you recognize from the essence of gravity, "Well done in obtaining my relic, now you have both of our relics and can proceed in finally freeing us from our lunar prisons."

"To start with," Says the man with the equally familiar voice, "The key to our freedom is to break the three locks that keep us tied to the moons and this planet."

"Two of the locks are on on our lunar surfaces, the last is the wizard Ilan himself." She explains, "The wizard is currently dormant deep within his fortress."

The man continues "The locks look like hexagonal rainbow prisms. Not unlike large half buried transport gem."

"Our artifacts are useless on their own but if you sheath the sword into the cup," She says, "You will be granted unlimited energy which will give a huge boost in most of your magics except for the two star mages, their magic works differently." She points to one of the holy grail knights and the guy in red robes.

"We need you to split into two teams, one to kill the wizard Ilan to break his lock and another team to figure out a way to get to both of our lunar prisons to destroy that lock." The man implores, "As long as the wizard Ilan is alive, you will be unable to break the lunar locks since he has enchanted a powerful barrier around the locks. Also this mission is time critical, once Ilan goes the moons will become highly unstable."

"Be careful," she says, "Both Ilan and the two lunar locks have ancient magic and servants protecting them. Time is short so you may choose which you would rather fight and ask a question."

The woman with floppy ears bows and says, "It's always been my dream to bask in the presence of Jaküinti. I shall gladly join the team that wishes to assent to the heavens to free you. Your holy light shall guide us to victory."

"I'd rather stay on Deru. I've never heard of anyone ever leaving the planet and I'd rather not be the one to test out if it's possible or not." The red robed guy's companion shrugs.

The red robed guy chooses to be on the team to go to the lunar moons. The woman who you were talking to before you ended up here asks, "Who are you?"

In post 1026, ConManMick wrote:"Trying to find out who my companion was before he was melded with a dragon"
ResultYou say your words in response to the woman and hear Shaziro say his as well.

Then without warning, you are transported so a weird ethereal plane. You see the cosmos around. You also see a larger male looking person shining white with a rainbow aura along with a slightly smaller but still large woman that glows a more calming blue. Several people are around as well including, ConManMick, Firebringer, the woman with the hoverboard, Swifter, a woman with floppy ears, a phoenix, a male and female, the guy in red robes and his companion and a third woman who the guy in red robes is carrying.

She says in a voice you recognize from the essence of gravity, "Well done in obtaining my relic, now you have both of our relics and can proceed in finally freeing us from our lunar prisons."

"To start with," Says the man with the equally familiar voice, "The key to our freedom is to break the three locks that keep us tied to the moons and this planet."

"Two of the locks are on on our lunar surfaces, the last is the wizard Ilan himself." She explains, "The wizard is currently dormant deep within his fortress."

The man continues "The locks look like hexagonal rainbow prisms. Not unlike large half buried transport gem."

"Our artifacts are useless on their own but if you sheath the sword into the cup," She says, "You will be granted unlimited energy which will give a huge boost in most of your magics except for the two star mages, their magic works differently." She points to one of the holy grail knights and the guy in red robes.

"We need you to split into two teams, one to kill the wizard Ilan to break his lock and another team to figure out a way to get to both of our lunar prisons to destroy that lock." The man implores, "As long as the wizard Ilan is alive, you will be unable to break the lunar locks since he has enchanted a powerful barrier around the locks. Also this mission is time critical, once Ilan goes the moons will become highly unstable."

"Be careful," she says, "Both Ilan and the two lunar locks have ancient magic and servants protecting them. Time is short so you may choose which you would rather fight and ask a question."

The woman with floppy ears bows and says, "It's always been my dream to bask in the presence of Jaküinti. I shall gladly join the team that wishes to assent to the heavens to free you. Your holy light shall guide us to victory."

"I'd rather stay on Deru. I've never heard of anyone ever leaving the planet and I'd rather not be the one to test out if it's possible or not." The red robed guy's companion shrugs.

The red robed guy chooses to be on the team to go to the lunar moons. The woman who you were talking to before you ended up here asks, "Who are you?"

In post 1027, Cheery Dog wrote:The Star Mage got us to the castle, I feel like we should listen to him.
ResultThe band members agree when you voice your support. "So it's decided then, let's go!" The blue afroed ram carefully opens the door.

On the other side is a set of stairs that spiral leftwards. One of the band members goes up to scout then heads back, "The stair case goes on a twisting upward path for a while. At the top is a trap door that leads to what looks like an observation tower. There are two archers who were asleep when I arrived."

In post 1028, N wrote:I'm just trying to fix the feng shui in this wagon. See how the light comes in through the open door? The location of the bed and this box of utensils are going to give you bad luck if you don't change it. And there aren't enough lime green things in here.
ResultThe people at the end of the wagon glance at each other and most huddle together and whisper. A few still point their weapons at you.

Eventually the huddle is broken and one says, "You aren't one of them. Will this feng shui ward off attackers?"

In post 1029, Aronis wrote:make a note of whoever the census guard is, cause he's gonna get a pay raise eventually and maybe moved to a better post later if i see a need

well i'm not a shop keeper so my powers should be steadily improving!

frozen angel?? aren't they banned? oh well, might as well rescue them anyway. tell them "no i don't know the person, i'm just trying to protect my people"

hunt down the instigator for sure. have the five rebels brought to me. also inquire who the civilian that helped is, I'd like to speak to them personally if possible or if that's not possible i'll just send a reward their way.

ask who misses O'Swanson is and how far away she is from my location

go check the list of how much everybody i know is getting paid in the treasury room

then go talk to the representative from the district
ResultYou make note of the guard, who is named Sam. Then you have your thoughts and make your statement to the census guy before Rach can comment on your thought.

"I see. We've only gotten a few responses from that particular zone, I saw that one ConManMick has clicked for omnipotent but none of the others have put down anything or if they did it wasn't anything we haven't seen before. If omnipotence is possible, why hasn't everyone clicked for it? Seems the most logical to have all the powers really. Maybe there is a limit, wouldn't be omnipotence then now would it."

You then talk about the rebellion and Sam reports, "Forces are after the escaping rebels a soldier said they've given the civilian 50 coin, a red potion, a spoon and a blue potion and will pass your request along. The captured rebels on on route and will be here shortly."

When you inquire about misses O'Swanson, Rach mouth falls open, "Wait, you're considering it? Sweet. Well she kinda has the only bakery in the city, been goin there for a while, just a few stores down from the palace just take a left upon leaving. Lots of guards regularly stop for her famous oily cakes but I don't think they're that good though her cinnamon bread is a one of a kind, if you stop there, you gotta have some it's got this melt in your mouth thing I think. I haven't had one in a while so I should have one and you can have one as well. Though you're the boss of the entire nation so of course you can have most anything I suppose."

You and Rach go to the treasury room and see the list of wages. Clone servants make 2 coin a day while non clone servants make an average of 7. Guards make 26 coin a day while soldiers get 43. Representatives and other government employees in the capital make and average 167 coin. You make the most money out of anyone with 1671 coin a day. You notice that gold names make on average 7 coins less than silver names.

The servant takes you to a communications room. She presses a few buttons then you see Lanne on screen in a tent. "I wish to let you know that we're holding off the Charly off at the moment but I don't think we'll be able to much longer. The two sailors and their group have yet to reach the capital but they are keeping us updated. Also I've been getting several complains about a someone in several of my districts zones who is constantly surrounded by extreme bad luck. They wish to institute a ban forbidding this individual from entering any town in the nation. Since I'm busy with the war efforts, someone domestic will have to take care of that issue."

In post 1030, UC Voyager wrote:My job is to find whoever murdered the mom and father. Not who murdered the rest.

Go to the crime scene and look around
ResultJulio says, "Makes sense, it has a higher chance of being solved then the shopkeepers murder." They talk to a guard then say, "Ok, I got the location of where they found the body." The two of you get off the leaf platform and float to the ground.

As you two travel to the crime scene, you pass by a giant pit in the ground and a digging machine next to it.

Eventually you reach a covered wagon. When you open the wagon cover, you see the two bodies of the mother and her father on the ground. Some of the items in the back of the wagon are in disarray and a few litter the ground though the items in the front are neatly on the shelves.

"We got a lot to unpack here," Julio inspects the wagon cover, "lets look around both inside and outside the wagon for clues."

In post 1031, Charles510 wrote:Change to human form again. Talk to the guy in jovial clothing. Who are you? What is this place? Look at the hooded figures. Are they dead? Rest to recharge my energy.
ResultYour skin crashes into waves then pores into your human shape. When you ask your questions the guy responds, "My name is Waflani and I'm a Citole player and singer for my band. This is the wizard Ilan's hide out and my friends and I are here to take him out before Kaili arrives. If you are also here to kill them, the fortress door is open, I'm sure you'd bump into them eventually."

You inspect the hooded figures and discover they were killed by a sword. You then move to rest and Waflani gives you a blue energy potion, "It's much faster at recovering energy I find."

Your energy is now 32/100

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Shaziro »

Dude Mick let’s go fuck up a wizard!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Aronis »

Make sure to let rach comment on any of my thoughts she wants to

:( why is everybody so useless. Send someone to go see if conmanmick is truly omnipotent, if so offer him a job

Good, we must reward those who go above and beyond the call of duty

Give Sam a pay raise of 74 coin putting his daily wage at 100 coin a day
Find each on the list and see if/what she's getting pages
Inquire about the difference between gold and silver names
Also can we get one of the clone servants brought to me, I wanna make a clone army, I'll play them more if they join the army

Can we call people on like a phone? If so call the person surrounded by bad luck and offer them 1000 coin to go to our enemies land, preferably right next to the enemies army. If not, just ban them from our territory and if they come back, execute them.

Send lanne some reinforcements if possible

Then go buy rach what she wants from misses oswanson
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Last I remember Frozen angel said something about going with Charles510 and trying to stop some wizard named Ilan.
Give the soldier my name and state I can meet with Lord Aronis, but we should make it quick because I have to meet with some people later
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

random question: who's the person with the bad luck? just wondering
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Best to leave them and try a different door?

Although block the trapdoor from being opened from this side if possible
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by N »

that's not how feng shui works, man. it's all about harmonising individuals with their surroundings and finding your inner peace, dude. you gotta line your yin and yang up
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:19 am

Post by ConManMick »

I'm going to go to space to find his power source. I pop a suit for myself
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Shaziro »

C'mon man, you don't want to test your magic against his? Well, can you make me a cowboy hat and an anti-materiel rifle?
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 am

Post by ConManMick »

Bruh we can just bypass this loser and take him out
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Well then. Look around.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Man, we were specifically told that we cannot break those locks until he's dead though. There's no bypassing him.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I melt and reshape myself into a 400-pound silverback gorilla, and search for the nearest banana tree.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Charles510 »

Thank Waflani for the potion and drink it.
"I am here to kill the wizard too. Let's team up and kill him together."
Go into the fortress door.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1033, Shaziro wrote:Dude Mick let’s go fuck up a wizard!
In post 1040, Shaziro wrote:C'mon man, you don't want to test your magic against his? Well, can you make me a cowboy hat and an anti-materiel rifle?
In post 1043, Shaziro wrote:Man, we were specifically told that we cannot break those locks until he's dead though. There's no bypassing him.
ResultThe woman you were talking with asks, "Who are you?

The blue woman says, "I'm sorry I didn't realize you were new. I'm Her Majesty Debbie though the people on the planet know me by many names. My brother over there is the Sun King Derrick." She points to the shining white male. "We're from another planet but were taken by the wizard Ilan and trapped orbiting this planet for five hundred of it's revolutions around it's star."

You say your words to ConManMick and choose the fight the wizard

ConManMick chooses to go to the moons. So does the guy in the red robes.

You and ConManMick talk about his choice when cosmos ripples around all of you.

"Time is short," Sun King Derrick rushes out, "We'll divide where the rest of you will go. Either to the wizard's hideout or back to the field in Najoia you were before."

Her Majesty Debbie cuts in "Though this time you'll have a space transporting device and both the holy grail and Excalibur. To get the unlimited energy from the two, you must sheath Excalibur into the holy grail.

The world starts to glow blindingly white. When the light dim you see a large gloomy fortress in front of you. You see two hooded figures lying on the ground and Charles510 entering the building. Near by is a guy dressed in jovial clothing.

When you arrive in the field, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level two! You have two point to spend on any of the three options,

view others information; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

The guy in jovial clothing waves and says, "Are you here to fight the wizard as well?"

Enter Action: ______________________________
In post 1034, Aronis wrote:Make sure to let rach comment on any of my thoughts she wants to

:( why is everybody so useless. Send someone to go see if conmanmick is truly omnipotent, if so offer him a job

Good, we must reward those who go above and beyond the call of duty

Give Sam a pay raise of 74 coin putting his daily wage at 100 coin a day
Find each on the list and see if/what she's getting pages
Inquire about the difference between gold and silver names
Also can we get one of the clone servants brought to me, I wanna make a clone army, I'll play them more if they join the army

Can we call people on like a phone? If so call the person surrounded by bad luck and offer them 1000 coin to go to our enemies land, preferably right next to the enemies army. If not, just ban them from our territory and if they come back, execute them.

Send lanne some reinforcements if possible

Then go buy rach what she wants from misses oswanson
ResultRach nods and says, "Ok, most people when I read their minds tend to get all offended, back when I was young I'd sometimes get confused whether people were talking to me or not but I gained control and can read minds if I want to. Otherwise it'd be a big pain, people are always thinking ya know."

At your request a guard says, "OK, I shall find ConManMick." and he walks off.

You and Rach head for the treasury room and raise Sam's pay by 74 coin. You discover that Sam was only making a below average amount at 11 coin a day so he's now making 85 coin.

You are unable to find Rach on the list. "They must of not updated the system." Rach notes as a small balding man rushes in.

"I'm so sorry lord Aronis," The man pants, "I'll add her right away." You see Rach's name appear with a silver coloring and he inputs that she makes 37 coin.

When you inquire about the gold and silver names the treasury man responds, "Oh silver names are the muba, those who have magic while gold names are suba, those unfortunate enough to be born with no moons out. Those with gold names aren't as valuable unlike us silvered named people since they can't do any sort of magic."

He looks at the list and sees Sam's name then worriedly states, "Oh my the list must be acting up again, a suba making the most out of any of the guards, goodness, I must correct this mistake."

Before he can, Rach puts her arm between the treasurer and the list. "Lord Aronis updated Sam's pay himself, unless you like wanna live in prison thr rest of your days then you better leave Sam's pay where it is."

The treasury man shrieks and scurries away. You call up a cloned servant and ask them your question. "I'll pass along your request to the original, clones are created with a certain purpose, I was created to clean and I'm unable to branch out into other tasks. The original could make a clone with the task you require." They then begin cleaning the treasury room.

You ask about calling on the phone and give your orders about the unlucky guy. A guard says, "I'm not sure about phones but communication cards are like that though they have to be synced manually before they can achieve long distance communication. I can have someone pass along that information to guards in the area if you like."

You and Rach head off the the communication room and you send reinforcements to the area. Once the group of soldiers leave, a captain goes to you and says, "We'll need to do a soldier recruitment drive, we'll need some more soldiers to shore up our own defenses in case of an attack."

As you and Rach are leaving the administrator building, a servant relays, "The task force searching for the holy grail and Excalibur have found the items in the possession of a group of adventures. They also saw a weird large metal triangle machine thing that the soldiers aren't sure about."

Outside Rach begins to smirk, "Oh I can't wait to see misses O'Swanson face. I might nearly choke on my bread!"

The two of you soon reach the bakery, misses O'Swanson is busy sweeping the area outside of the door. Rach walks up and says, "Hey, misses O'Swanson, you'll never guess who I brought with me!"

She turns and smiles, "The usual dea-" She stops mid phase when noticing you, "L-L-Lord Ar-r-onis! Her eyes bulge then she looks at her clothing and rapidly tries to clean her clothing. After a bit she looks up and sees you standing she jumps and blushes. Rach walks over with a big smile on her face.

"No need to get flustered, just make us the usual extra fresh and we'll be on our way."

misses O'Swanson gives Rach a look then bows to you and heads inside. Rach burst into laughter, "I almost never see her get all flustered like that. She'd always tattle on me if I'm even one inch past the area my parents told me to be when I was a kid. I'd call this just deserts!" She dissolves into another fit of giggles at her joke.

While she laughs, a solider and Gamma Emerald approach. The soldier says, "This is the civilian Gamma Emerald who helped us fight the rebels."

In post 1035, Gamma Emerald wrote:Last I remember Frozen angel said something about going with Charles510 and trying to stop some wizard named Ilan.
Give the soldier my name and state I can meet with Lord Aronis, but we should make it quick because I have to meet with some people later
In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:random question: who's the person with the bad luck? just wondering
ResultThe other two who came with investigator, the three huddle together and talk in low whispers. They break up and the investigator says, "thank you." The three of them enter the portal.

You say your words to the soldier and he hands you a brownish orange gem and the two of you enter the portal. You see a large city on the other side along with a new zone pop up.

He leads you past several buildings until you are in front of a bakery. You see Aronis and a young woman who is on the ground laughing.

The soldier says, "This is the civilian Gamma Emerald who helped us fight the rebels."

A guy who unintentionally clicked for giving others bad luck. Wanted to test something out. If you have other questions, you may go here

In post 1037, Cheery Dog wrote:Best to leave them and try a different door?

Although block the trapdoor from being opened from this side if possible
ResultYou rather try to do a different door, before you can move to block the trap door, one of the band members stops you and the star mage asks, "​if anyone can go to dispose of the archers."

No one responds so the star mage suggests, "that we all go up for strength in numbers."

"That would leave either the black or white door" the blue ram guy ponders, "Though based on the description of the light gray door, it seems to be less of a challenge than the dark gray door since there are less people."

the long necked lady then exclaims, "Then that means the white door would be our best option since it seems to be following the pattern of black being the toughest and white the easiest."

"Though that could be a trap!" the ram guy says, "The dark gray and light gray could be lulling us into a fall sense of security."

A third band member speaks up, "There are only two archers in the room, we could use our instruments to block any arrows."

You hear the sound of footsteps grow louder behind you.

In post 1038, N wrote:that's not how feng shui works, man. it's all about harmonising individuals with their surroundings and finding your inner peace, dude. you gotta line your yin and yang up
ResultEveryone lowers their weapon. A few look incredulously at you. "Peace?" one says,

Another responds "Harmonizing?! How do you expect us to harmonize with the Stre if they won't even help us when we got an enemy nation invading our borders!"

"Though maybe they're on to something," a third person says, "Maybe we can use this 'feng shui' to get the Stre to move past the ancient feud!"

"After five hundred years?" The second person retorts loudly, "There is no way moving some objects around in their room will do anything, even if we arrive there, they'd kill us for trespassing!"

In post 1039, ConManMick wrote:I'm going to go to space to find his power source. I pop a suit for myself
In post 1041, ConManMick wrote:Bruh we can just bypass this loser and take him out
ResultThe woman you were talking with asks, "Who are you?

The blue woman says, "I'm sorry I didn't realize you were new. I'm Her Majesty Debbie though the people on the planet know me by many names. My brother over there is the Sun King Derrick." She points to the shining white male. "We're from another planet but were taken by the wizard Ilan and trapped orbiting this planet for five hundred of it's revolutions around it's star."

Shaziro says his words to you and chooses the fight the wizard

You choose instead to go to the moons. So does the guy in the red robes.

You and Shaziro talk about your choice when cosmos ripples around all of you.

"Time is short," Sun King Derrick rushes out, "We'll divide where the rest of you will go. Either to the wizard's hideout or back to the field in Najoia you were before."

Her Majesty Debbie cuts in "Though this time you'll have a space transporting device and both the holy grail and Excalibur. To get the unlimited energy from the two, you must sheath Excalibur into the holy grail.

The world starts to glow blindingly white. When the light dim you see the field you were in before not far from the giant pit. You see a giant rocket-ship surrounded by sheep and several people lying around.

You can see a group of soldiers march from town. When one of them sees the sword and grail, they gasp and say, "By order of Lord Aronis, relinquish the artifacts to the Chaystone army."​

In post 1042, UC Voyager wrote:Well then. Look around.
ResultYou see the the man's head is at an awkward angle due to his twisted neck, his face frozen in slight surprise. Further back you see the same type of injury on the young woman's neck though her face is one of horror. Her hands unlike the mans have small cuts on them. Her left hand balled into a fist.

The stuff is stacked neatly on the shelves near the front of the wagon but as you move back you see several things knocked over and scattered about the floor. Outside you see that some of the grass is pressed in. Julio says, "The tracks have mostly faded with time but I can estimate that they are around six feet tall and have large feet, were you able to find anything about their deaths inside the wagon?"

In post 1044, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I melt and reshape myself into a 400-pound silverback gorilla, and search for the nearest banana tree.
ResultYou feel something deep inside of you click into place. You then melt and reform into your desired form. You begin searching for a banana tree.

Your search is interrupted by a bear who spots you to close to her cub and charges.

In post 1045, Charles510 wrote:Thank Waflani for the potion and drink it.
"I am here to kill the wizard too. Let's team up and kill him together."
Go into the fortress door.
ResultYou feel your energy increase. When you say your words, Waflani says, "I'm here keeping look out, you can join my other band members inside."

Inside is a long corridor, your footsteps echo as you make your way down. As you get to the end of the hallway, you can see Cheery Dog and seven other people, behind them are four doors, one black, one dark gray, another light gray and the last is white. You can here the tail end of their conversation

"Though that could be a trap!" A guy looking like a tiny ram with a blue afro says, "The dark gray and light gray could be lulling us into a fall sense of security."

A guy who looks like an elf says, "There are only two archers in the room, we could use our instruments to block any arrows."

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kneel and say this to Aronis: "Hello, I am aware that you are the ruler of this land. I have come at your request, and wish to know what you need me for".
<Embrace The Void>

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by N »

sounds like you're carrying a lot of negative energy

if these people are too toxic in your lives you need to cut them out; you deserve better
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Aronis »

gives rach a 100 coin pay raise for being awesome.

and go ahead and raise sam's pay more. let's double it making it 170. that'll teach the haters.

okay cool. keep me updated on the clone situation. I would like to get a clone army up and running asap

yes please pass the info along to the guards in the area and keep me updated on the situation.

authorize the captain to start a soldier recruitment drive.

please have the guards take the excalibur and holy grail into possession and bring them to me. you can try to pay the adventurers for it if they want money, if not just take the objects forcefully.

i'm glad rach enjoyed that.

thank gamma for his service. ask him if he has any magical powers and if so what. Then offer him a job working for the govt, probably as a army commander or something

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”