The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:11 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I check out the source of light (presumably CMM's dragonborn.)
I try to use my life energy to create a magical bird. I stop if I sense that this will kill me. :p
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Shaziro »

FB, you're a different type of magic user now. Not sure what that means. Fuck about with your magic, see what happens!
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

In post 568, WhemeStar wrote:Health bar - you can see your own health
Energy bar - you can see your energy
Exp bar - see how much Exp you have
is this sarcasm
this tells me jack shit

i wanted to know what to do about the level i got

run towards the light

attempt to make a better bow with a stronger draw

if i can't bc lack of energy i spend my point into energy (if it's a not enuf energy bc it takes 50 and my max cap is like 25, not if it takes 50, i have 25, but the cap is like 75)

get it?

IE:
Sit1
MAX ENRG: 50
CURRENT ENRG: 25
ENRG NEEDED: 60
(I would spend a point into energy)
Not this:
Sit2
MAX ENRG: 100
ENRGY NEEDED: 60
Then i would just rest
or attempt to regain energy on the move
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Charles510 »

Attempt to fly towards the light, or if I can't fly run to the light.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 11:50 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Putting a point into something doesn't give you more of it, it let's you see how much you have of it
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 11:50 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I ask the squad people what happened
Im a dog that quacks
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 1:17 pm

add point thing to energy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by N »

continue doing whatever it was I was doing last time I did something
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons actually set in Boywick. The users there no longer feel the moons background energy.

In post 571, ConManMick wrote:uhh... is his body proportional? Have I created a dragonborn, or does this guy have the upper body of a full grown dragon and then comparatively small legs?
Spoiler: Like This?

I dust myself off, and try to rouse my new companion. I'll also summon some more refreshments for myself, my companion, and the waiting guards.
Result
Spoiler: He looks something like this

You get up and shake your new companion. They open their eyes and blink up at you and you see familiarity in his eyes. He moves towards you but falls and struggles to get up and moving around very clumsily.

You summon some refreshments for the guards, yourself and your companion. The guards are on the other side of the barrier so they are unable to get to the drinks. Your companion finishes his drink in one bite.

Your energy is now in critical condition.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 572, Shaziro wrote:I'm gonna heft up that box and get to deliverin'!
Shaziro wrote:FB, you're a different type of magic user now. Not sure what that means. Fuck about with your magic, see what happens!
ResultYou pick up the box and walk out of the building towards the portal. You see Cerberus v666 and Firebringer following behind you.

You then ask Firebringer to use his magic.

In post 573, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 572, Shaziro wrote:I'm gonna heft up that box and get to deliverin'!
I follow, bringing FB along by whatever means necessary.
ResultYou follow after Shaziro and plan on bringing Firebringer along as well. He goes and follows Shaziro as well. You hear Shaziro ask Firebringer to use his magic.

In post 574, Firebringer wrote:I follow along
ResultYou follow along after Shaziro with Cerberus v666. Shaziro asks you to use your magic.

MarioManiac4 wrote:I check out the source of light (presumably CMM's dragonborn.)
I try to use my life energy to create a magical bird. I stop if I sense that this will kill me. :p
ResultYou move towards the light source with Hellfire Missle. You see Charles510 morph most of his body into giant wings and he flies ahead.

You feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then create a magical bird. The bird flies to your sholder and perches on it.

Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 568, WhemeStar wrote:Health bar - you can see your own health
Energy bar - you can see your energy
Exp bar - see how much Exp you have
is this sarcasm
this tells me jack shit

i wanted to know what to do about the level i got

run towards the light

attempt to make a better bow with a stronger draw

if i can't bc lack of energy i spend my point into energy (if it's a not enuf energy bc it takes 50 and my max cap is like 25, not if it takes 50, i have 25, but the cap is like 75)

get it?

IE:
Sit1
MAX ENRG: 50
ENRG NEEDED: 60
(I would spend a point into energy)
Not this:
Sit2
MAX ENRG: 100
ENRGY NEEDED: 60
Then i would just rest
or attempt to regain energy on the move
Hellfire Missile wrote:add point thing to energy
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with Hellfire Missile written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar inside it with some white text that reads 75/100.

You move towards the light source with MarioManiac4. You see Charles510 morph most of his body into giant wings and he flies ahead.

You focus your energy on your bow and you alter the materials of the bow to make it better and have a stronger draw.

Charles510 wrote:Attempt to fly towards the light, or if I can't fly run to the light.
ResultYou focus your energy and feel your skin form huge waves, you feel and see your muscle, bones and other body parts join in the wave that crashes on your head. The waves of your body keep crashing and forming on your head until they settle into the form of giant wings on your head. You see that the rest of you body formed into your wings.

You take flight with your head wings and pass by Hellfire Missile and MarioManiac4.

You quickly make your way to a brownish/orange barrier, You see below a half dragon person struggling to move around and ConManMick holding some refreshments. On your side of the barrier is a group of soldiers and the bottom half of a dragon corpse.

WhemeStar wrote:I ask the squad people what happened
Result"Our spy on the Barienese reported that they are forming an alliance with Leafwater! If they send troops over, this could be a disaster for us."

You see some of your other squad members go into the portal and appear on the otherside in the Leafwater zone.

N wrote:continue doing whatever it was I was doing last time I did something
ResultYou continue to haggle for the light brownish purple colored transport gem to menegreg.

The shopkeeper says, "I already lowered the price to 30 coin due to your status as a recipient of the Chaystonian amulet. I won't lower it any more and as the last person who came here found out, I am resistant to any magical attemps to get me to lower the price.

So will you buy the menegreg transport gem?"

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

Also RadiantCowbells is amazing.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I follow them into the portal
Im a dog that quacks
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:03 pm

alrighty men

do we attack ConMan
do we attack the men
or do we attack the half-dragon man? (His childhood must've been rough, tho i wonder what it was like in bed)

so we can attack conman for free exp and drinks
attacking the men would probably lead to WWI of the medieval age
attacking dragon dude would either make his parents pissed off or we get a shit fuck of exp because we just killed a dragon (man)

i make a better bow UNTIL I CANT MAKE A BETTER ONE

who ever we've decided to choose i attack
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by N »

buy + use it
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I go over to ConMan and drink with him, reminiscing over the joys of life in the GMT timezone, and try to get him to join me in my quest with hellfire and charles for great justice!
I ask hellfire what we are going to do about the dragon dude.
I introduce myself to my bird and we become close friends.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Head west a block to hunt vampires.

my phone just tried to make me hunt babies
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Charles510 »

Can we get to half dragon man. Or is the barrier in the way? I vote we attack him if we can. I'll attack death-from-above style diving and thrusting with the broadsword.

Are you in on the attack Mario?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:01 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I will join the attack on le semi-dragon man. I charge at them (but stop if I sense this will kill me)

Apparently there is a barrier. Instead I will ask my bird friend to fly over the barrier and use magic to attack the dragonman. It stops if it senses this will kill it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Shaziro »

Man why're y'all up tryin' to kill poor dragonman, ConMonMick's friend?
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Charles510 »

I am following Hellfire on his blood thirsty quest for experience points. All NPCs must die!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:38 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Im just chilling with the lads
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeConManMick runs out of energy and passes out.

In post 584, WhemeStar wrote:I follow them into the portal
ResultYou enter the portal, you see a new zone pop up. A nearby fellow squad member says, "Ok, now we are in enemy territory, we should fan out and scout the area, here is a communication card," She hands you and the others a white card, "These are connected to every other squad member and the Army communication office so you can report if you see something relevant. Now time to move out."

The other squad members pick directions and swim away.

Enter Action: _________________
In post 585, Hellfire Missile wrote:alrighty men

do we attack ConMan
do we attack the men
or do we attack the half-dragon man? (His childhood must've been rough, tho i wonder what it was like in bed)

so we can attack conman for free exp and drinks
attacking the men would probably lead to WWI of the medieval age
attacking dragon dude would either make his parents pissed off or we get a shit fuck of exp because we just killed a dragon (man)

i make a better bow UNTIL I CANT MAKE A BETTER ONE

who ever we've decided to choose i attack
ResultYou and MarioManiac4 arrive by the barrier out of sight of the armored folks. You see Charles510 flying overhead.

You talk with your party members on who to attack, Charles510 recommends the half-dragon man. MarioManiac4 sends his bird to fly up along the barrier.

While this is going on, you gather your energy and focus on making your bow better. You pour energy in on improvements until you only have 5 points in energy and are unable to put in anymore.

You then load an arrow and draw your bow. You see your arrow start to glow. You then fire and see twenty arrows leave your bow and all home in on the half-dragon man who you see is looking at you. The arrows hit the barrier and keep on flying at the barrier. You see MarioManiac4's bird grow large and eat MarioManiac4 and try to fly away. The armored folks stop and look.

The arrows suddenly explode in a flash of light. You are blown back and hit a nearby tree. When the lights fade, you see the barrier is still intact but the ground is caved in, you also see two of the armored folks are dead and the rest of them were blown back and are struggling to get up.

You see that MarioManiac4's bird fall to the ground and die.

Your energy is now 5/100

In post 586, N wrote:buy + use it
ResultYou hand over a coin with the number 30 on it. The shopkeeper looks it over then hands you the brownish purple gem. You then leave the shop and head to the portal.

Once you arrive, you see a new zone pop-up and hear several different songs playing. You see the bulidings look not unlike log cabins.

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

Enter Action: ____________
In post 587, MarioManiac4 wrote:I go over to ConMan and drink with him, reminiscing over the joys of life in the GMT timezone, and try to get him to join me in my quest with hellfire and charles for great justice!
I ask hellfire what we are going to do about the dragon dude.
I introduce myself to my bird and we become close friends.
In post 590, MarioManiac4 wrote:
I will join the attack on le semi-dragon man. I charge at them (but stop if I sense this will kill me)

Apparently there is a barrier. Instead I will ask my bird friend to fly over the barrier and use magic to attack the dragonman. It stops if it senses this will kill it.
ResultYou and Hellfire Missile arrive by the barrier out of sight of the armored folks. You see Charles510 flying overhead.

You try to walk to ConManMick to talk but you are blocked by the translusant barrier you see a half-dragon guy looking at the sky, you also see ConManMick pass out and fall on the grass. You quickly befriend your magic bird.

You ask about half-dragon guy and your party members suggest attaking so you send your bird to fly up along the barrier to see if it can fly over the barrier. The bird flies out of site for a bit.

You see Hellfire Missile load an arrow and draw his bow. You see the arrow start to glow. You then see him fire and twenty arrows leave his bow and all home in on the half-dragon man who you see is now looking in your party's directon.

The arrows hit the barrier not far from you and keep on flying at the barrier. Your bird quickly flys down and becomes large. The bird then swallows you up and you feel the bird try to fly away with you in its belly.

You feel a giant explosoin rock the bird and you can feel the bird start to fall. The bird crashes down onto the ground and you feel the bird stop moving and die around you.

In post 588, Cheery Dog wrote:Head west a block to hunt vampires.

my phone just tried to make me hunt babies
ResultHa
You go outside and head west to the location. You see a building with a sign that reads 'Haachra'. Inside the building you see a fanged woman with milky red eyes glaring hungrily at you from inside.

In post 589, Charles510 wrote:Can we get to half dragon man. Or is the barrier in the way? I vote we attack him if we can. I'll attack death-from-above style diving and thrusting with the broadsword.

Are you in on the attack Mario?
ResultYou see Hellfire Missile and MarioManiac4 arrive by the barrier out of sight of the armored folks.

Hellfire Missile talks with your party members on who to attack, you recommend talking out the half-dragon man. MarioManiac4 sends his bird to fly up along the barrier.

You discover that the barrier is separating your party and the half-dragon guy.

You see Hellfire Missile load an arrow and draw his bow. You see the arrow start to glow. You then see him fire and twenty arrows leave his bow and all home in on the half-dragon man who you see is now looking in your party's direction.

The arrows hit the barrier and keep on flying at the barrier. You see MarioManiac4's bird grow large and eat MarioManiac4 and try to fly away. The armored folks stop and look.

The arrows suddenly explode in a flash of light. You are blown further in the sky but are unharmed. When the lights fade, you see the barrier is still intact but the ground is caved in, you also see two of the armored folks are dead and the rest of them were blown back and are struggling to get up.

You see that MarioManiac4's bird fall to the ground and die.

Also RadiantCowbells is amazing.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i will practice my magic!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by N »

Explore
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Land next to the bird and use the broadsword to carefully cut it open and rescue Mario
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 596, N wrote:Explore
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Show the fanged women the nude fruit magazine in my procession.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”