The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

An angel with frozen wings appears in the sky and dive toward everyone else
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Charles510 »

No don't say hi. I'm wearing their stolen armor. Hide in bushes and when they come close jump out and backstab them. Then Hellfire you should shoot them from hiding in bushes too.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

In post 701, Charles510 wrote:No don't say hi. I'm wearing their stolen armor. Hide in bushes and when they come close jump out and backstab them. Then Hellfire you should shoot them from hiding in bushes too.
bush wookies reunite11!

yeah okay
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I put one point in an experience bar
and go outside to see where i am
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:40 am

is annadog dead
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Charles510 »

Not dead, she posted to another thread this morning
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Annadog40 »

I kinda got sidetracked. I will get back to this.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeConManMick wakes up and his compass swings to Shaziro. It points north-west.

In post 689, Hellfire Missile wrote:jesus fucking christ

if someone sneezed on your knife it would fall apart lmao

SO I AM USEFUL AND I WONT GET REPLACED :D
In post 690, Hellfire Missile wrote:i use my energy to build a broadsword for Charles

If i see enemies and i need energy i drink energy pot
if i don't i let my energy regen (if it does)
explore for a town to get jobs
In post 698, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 693, Charles510 wrote:Hellfire, wait, aren't we going to kill these guys?
say hi to the nice men who wont hurt us :D

and then

when they think we're friendly

WE MURDER THEM AND STEAL ALL THEIR SHIT

BUT IF WE'RE GONNA GET ATTACKED THEN WE MURDER THEM AND STEAL ALL THEIR SHIT
STEAL EVERYTHING FOR EXP

*screaming*
In post 699, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 697, MarioManiac4 wrote:I use Energy to make my knife somewhat useful
hah!

If he can't, i craft a better knife for mario
If he can, then i pout :?
Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 701, Charles510 wrote:No don't say hi. I'm wearing their stolen armor. Hide in bushes and when they come close jump out and backstab them. Then Hellfire you should shoot them from hiding in bushes too.
bush wookies reunite11!

yeah okay
ResultYou, Charles510 and Mariomaniac4 talk to eachother. You channel your energy and create a broadsword for Charles510.

You then see Mariomaniac4 try to make his knife better, you see his knife crumble and he summons a knife like bird in its' place. Since the original knife is destroyed, you channel your energy and create a knife for him.

You then hide in the bushes along with Charles510. The armored folks approach and see Mariomaniac4 when Charles510 jumps out and kills one of the armored folks. Mariomaniac4 stands with his companions and kills a guy while he was distracted by Chalres510.

You then fire your bow and twenty arrows home in on the last two scouts. The arrows then exploded, killing the two guys and blowing you and your companions back, you hit a tree and your bow is knocked out of your hand.

Then you are shoved down and you see another soldier rush out from behind a tree and then put a knife to your throat. They say, "You really think we would all just blindly walk into a potential trap without any kind of stealth?"

You see two other guys step out from behind trees. One of them puts a glowing finger to a white card.

Your health is now 90/100
Your energy is now 94/100

Enter Action: __________________________
In post 691, N wrote:no I meant yes please I want to buy a spoon wtf tke me back
ResultYou feel a fuzzy glow and see light sparkles disintagrate the objects, ground and people near by and feel yourself gain power.

Then you see a flash of light, when the light fades, you see that you are back in the spoon shop. You see your former character on the grounded bumbling around.

When you want to buy a spoon, the shopkeeper, while still focused on their task, says "Ok, pick a spoon or spoons and bring them to the counter please."

You hear a click and all of the cases unlock.

In post 692, Shaziro wrote:I'll huff, go grab the slingshot to stow it, and then once again ready my weapon, this time drawing a line about 5 feet ahead of our trio in the ground. "Alright. The first person to step on or over this line dies. The next person will be used to kill the third person. Then the fourth dies, and so on. Come try me."
ResultYou huff and jerk the slingshot out of the air. You felt some resistance when you did that.

You head back to your group and draw your line.

Before you could make your speech, see light sparkles disintegrate the objects, ground, and people nearby. A red robed girl with butterfly wings and antennas start glowing.

You see a bubble shield appear around you and Cerberus 666 that starts from Firebringer

Then you see a flash of light when the light fades, you see that there is a large creator and all the people are gone except for a few red robed people who have shields around them. You also see a shield surrounding a chunk of the air. The portal is uneffected.

In post 693, Charles510 wrote:Hellfire, wait, aren't we going to kill these guys?
Charles510 wrote:No don't say hi. I'm wearing their stolen armor. Hide in bushes and when they come close jump out and backstab them. Then Hellfire you should shoot them from hiding in bushes too.
ResultHellfire Misslie gives you a sword. You then talk to him about your plan and he agrees and you both go into the bushes.

The armored folks approach and see Mariomaniac4 when you jump out and kill one of the armored folks. Mariomaniac4 stands with his companions and kills a guy while he was distracted by you.

Hellfire Missile then fire his bow and twenty arrows home in on the last two scouts. The arrows then exploded, killing the two guys and blowing you and your companions back, you hit the ground and suffer some damage.

Your experince is now 2/8

In post 694, Aronis wrote:
ResultYou are still alive, you hear a knock on the door saying it is an emergincey, The Bariene leader says she'll wait.

You go out and the guard says, "We have reports that Chaystonian scouts got past the barrier under water. They're in the Leafwater zone as we speak."

You take this time to ask your servant your question. They respond, "They have the common southerner religion of worshiping the larger of the two moons and viewing the smaller moon as an evil force. Most Chaystonians and I suppose Leafwaterians believe this as well.

There might be a way if you clicked or grow into powers of bright and color changing since the big moon tends to have bright light prisms and the legend say Aim (or Chibri) the big moon walked Deru before the wizard Ilan brought him and Taildu the small moon into the sky, giving us their power."

You then head back into the admin room and you hand over the Leaffwater transport gems. The woman thanks you and says, "Reinforcements will be arriving soon, I wish you luck." Then the connection cuts off.

You walk out to the portal and you see fifty Barienese troops march out of the portal.
Get the Barienese to go capture the Chaystonian scouts and secure the area. Then talk to somebody about gathering a small task force to infiltrate Chaystone and turn the tide of the battle in our favor.
ResultWhen you say to capture the Chaystonian scouts, The Barinese captian nods and says "It shall be done." and they march away into the water.

When you suggested to someone about a small task force to invade Chaystone, your captian says, "I'm not sure about that, If we are discovered, that would cause a huge international problem.

Ilanfest, Chaystone's closest ally would get involved in the fight and neutral nations like Negate would be moved to join Chaystone's side since you would be seen as the aggressors. Right now, they aren't involved because the scale of this conflict is small on the global scale.

The only way I could think of this working is if Bariene agreed and jointly invaded, then their allies would join the fight but that would be a very risky play for Bariene and would most ceirtly cause a global conflict."

Enter Action: _____________
In post 695, Cheery Dog wrote:dodge and stab repeatedly.
ResultYou sidestep her attack and stab her in the back as she passes by.

Sludge oozes from her back wounds and she gets a safe distance from you and howls in pain. Then she picks up some of her wound sludge and charges at you while throwing bits of sludge at you.

Enter Action: ___________________
In post 696, WhemeStar wrote:I go inside
ResultInside of the village, you and the girl see it is very small and few people are out including a stall vendor who says, "Looking to buy a transport gem?"

The people outside stare at you both. One person approaches and says, "Can you guys help me? My son went out a while ago and hasn't contacted me at our designated time and I'm worried that something happend to him."

In post 697, MarioManiac4 wrote:I use Energy to make my knife somewhat useful
ResultYou and Hellfire Missile talk. You channel your energy to try and improve your knife, you see his knife crumble and you summon a knife like bird in its' place. Since the original knife is destroyed, Hellfire Missile creates a knife for you.

He then hides in the bushes along with Charles510. The armored folks approach and see you when Charles510 jumps out and kills one of the armored folks. You stand with your companions and kil a guy while he was distracted by Chalres510.

When that guy falls dead, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the strengthen abilty! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

Hellfire Missile then fire his bow and twenty arrows home in on the last two scouts. The arrows then exploded, killing the two guys and blowing you and your companions back, you hit the ground and suffer some damage.

playerFrozen Angel materializes
Frozen Angel wrote:An angel with frozen wings appears in the sky and dive toward everyone else
ResultYou feel something deep inside of you click into place,
you create wings out of ice and fly up and dive down towards DeathRowKitty, Iprobablysuck and a bunch of frogs.

The people don't respond and the frogs hop away. You land on DeathRowKitty and they fall to the ground.

randomidget wrote:I put one point in an experience bar
and go outside to see where i am
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with randomidget written in the left corner. You also see an empty bar at the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/8.

You get your medical chart and you see a doctor come to take schadd_ and RadiantCowbells away. RadiantCowbells dog is growling.

You head outside and see that the moons are up and there is a sky river. You observe that you are in a city and you can see a portal in the distance.

RadiantCowbell's dog leaves the hospital as well and looks at you and barks urgently.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:52 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I spend my point on the experience bar.
I drink a health potion to undamage myself.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:04 am

Post by ConManMick »

I set out on my hoverboard along with Swifter, we head in the direction of Shaziro et al. I ask him what he knows about local politics, and how much he can remember of his previous life. I'll also use some energy to begin fashioning a musket of some description
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

the angel rise up and shake hands with deathrowkitty "hey DRK! how are you today :]"
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Shaziro »

I mean. I'm gonna draw a line on whatever ground I -can-, and repeat myself! I've got a job to do, damnit!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:24 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I talk to the person saying I can help him find his son
Im a dog that quacks
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:01 pm

help me :c

kill people?

make big boom?

Scramble for bow if i can

if i can't i run away to come back to fight another day (if my members of my party wont help)
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Kill all enemies starting with the guy with a knife on Hellfire
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:57 pm

In post 714, Charles510 wrote:Kill all enemies starting with the guy with a knife on Hellfire
PARTY MEMBERS TO THE RESCUE AGAIN

FEEEEEELLLLSSSS

good
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by N »

take all my stuff back
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Continuing dodging
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I help my FRIENDS! fight the mean ppl
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I work to get firebringer, shaziro, and myself close enough to the portal to use it, make sure our transport things are all synced, and prepare to use it, then ask the strange people around us what'a happening. If things appear threatening, I will attempt to get all of us to transport, making sure we keep hold of the books were supposed to be delivering.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:28 pm

In post 706, Annadog40 wrote:I kinda got sidetracked. I will get back to this.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Reminders are helpful, thanks for caring <3
In post 708, MarioManiac4 wrote:I spend my point on the experience bar.
I drink a health potion to undamage myself.
In post 718, MarioManiac4 wrote:I help my FRIENDS! fight the mean ppl
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with MarioManiac4 written in the left corner. You also see an empty bar at the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/8.

You take out a health potion and prepare to drink when you see Hellfire Missile with a knife to his throat and Charles510 moving to dispatch the scout.

One of the guys sees Charles510 and moves in for the kill, but you rush in and stab him with your dagger and he dies. When he dies, you gain 3 experience.

You see Charles510 take out both the guy at Hellfire Missile and the other back up. Hellfire Missile picks up his bow.

Your experience is now 3/8

Enter Action: ____________
In post 709, ConManMick wrote:I set out on my hoverboard along with Swifter, we head in the direction of Shaziro et al. I ask him what he knows about local politics, and how much he can remember of his previous life. I'll also use some energy to begin fashioning a musket of some description
ResultYou move and ask your questions.

You see Swifter’s demenor change and he says, “Well a war is brewing here, Aronis is fighting for independence from Chaystone and got another foreign power involved so this isn't the best vacation spot.

I remember I was summoned by a star mage as a construct. I went to Boywick, clicked yes on the character switch and now am inhabiting SwifterTheDragon's body.

Also, this whole zone is surrounded by a barrier and even if it wasn't, Shaziro is thousands of miles away in Boywick. Best bet is to somehow find a way to get a transport gem out of here which would probably be difficult."

You then channel your energy and make a gun.

In post 710, Frozen Angel wrote:the angel rise up and shake hands with deathrowkitty "hey DRK! how are you today :]"
ResultYour question gets no response.

In post 711, Shaziro wrote:I mean. I'm gonna draw a line on whatever ground I -can-, and repeat myself! I've got a job to do, damnit!
ResultYou draw another line on the damaged ground, you plan to repeat yourself when you see people start disintegrating again.

You notice that you and your companions also start disintegrating. Cerberus v666, carrying Firebringer and the crates, takes you and brings you and Firebringer into the portal.

On the other side, the air feels warmer and you feel an ocean breeze.

In post 712, WhemeStar wrote:I talk to the person saying I can help him find his son
ResultThe dad says “Great, I know he hasn’t left this zone yet, he is a hunter who was last seen going on a hunting expedition with his friends, I have a map with the last location of my son and his friends. We should set out right now!”

When the girl sees that map, her eyes widen and she looks at you and you hear a voice in your head say, ‘That is where the animal poachers we encountered!’

In post 713, Hellfire Missile wrote:help me :c

kill people?

make big boom?

Scramble for bow if i can

if i can't i run away to come back to fight another day (if my members of my party wont help)
ResultYou try to reach for your bow but it is too far away.

You then see the scout on you fall, showing blood upon you, as Charles510 slices his throat. He then moves over to another scout as you see MarioManiac4 stand next to a slain scout.

When the scout dies, you move to pick up your bow. You see all of the scouts are dead.

In post 714, Charles510 wrote:Kill all enemies starting with the guy with a knife on Hellfire
ResultWhen you see Hellfire Missile with a knife at his throat, you quickly move to dispatch the scout gaining 2 experience.

When they die, you move to take care of the other two scouts when you see MarioManiac4 had already taken care of one. You then rush the other. He swings his sword at you which bounces off your armor. You then stab his face and he dies. You gain 3 experience.

You then see Hellfire Missile picks up his bow.

Your experience is now 7/8

In post 716, N wrote:take all my stuff back
ResultYou move to your old character and take off all of their items adding them to your own inventory.

While you are doing this, you see someone with red robes teleport in just like you did earlier. He asks if you are ok.

In post 717, Cheery Dog wrote:Continuing dodging
ResultThe vampire grows angry at your continued dodging, she eventually decides to charge forwards at you again while screaming.

In post 719, Cerberus v666 wrote:I work to get firebringer, shaziro, and myself close enough to the portal to use it, make sure our transport things are all synced, and prepare to use it, then ask the strange people around us what'a happening. If things appear threatening, I will attempt to get all of us to transport, making sure we keep hold of the books were supposed to be delivering.
ResultYou move to your old character and take off all of their items adding them to your own inventory.

While you are doing this, you see someone with red robes teleport in just like you did earlier. He asks if you are ok.

This is my life now

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm gonna draw a circle around us in the sand and repeat myself -again-, at anyone or anything that might be around me, adding in "FOR THE LAST TIME" at the end of it.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Charles510 »

Loot the bodies, give potions to my friends, if I am injured morph my body to heal my wounds, use the card again to spy on enemies.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Counterattack
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”