The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

I show up out of nowhere
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by N »

In post 837, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 836, N wrote:ok I'm in
wouldn't you say your N
my N what?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 851, N wrote:
In post 837, UC Voyager wrote:
wouldn't you say your N
my N what?
you said
"ok i'm in"
nut wouldn't you say
"ok im N"
so...i don't get enough sleep
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Choose exp bar, ask travellers if the zone changing to Leafwater is bad
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 843, Cerberus v666 wrote:Agree with firebringet about getting some rest be for we head off to dinner anything crazy.
In post 844, Shaziro wrote:"Nah bossman, just eat some chips, have a drink. It'll quench ya."
I eat some chips and drink some refreshing water of energy fulfillment that I totally have
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons rise in Del Feld, the users in that area feel the moons background energy.

In post 831, James Brafin wrote:Quick, I need some stuff! I grab a branch from the tree and begin heading off in search of adventure
ResultYou walk to a tree and remove a branch. The branch is brittle but the tip is sharp. Inferno390 walks up to you and UC Voyager. Near by, HolySpiritTurtle appears in a flash of light.

Inferno390 introduces themselves as the illustrious Nuison. UC Voyager summons some cement. Inferno390 moves over to the tree you got the branch from and uses magic to turn it into a intricately carved quarterstaff.

You them move off. After a bit of walking, you hear a loud roar near by.

Enter Action: ______________________
In post 832, UC Voyager wrote:Look for a way out of the forrest. specifically for a city or town where there could be someone selling useful goods!

while im at it

Grab some rocks and/or sand or gravel!
In post 833, UC Voyager wrote:find a decent sized stone about half a foot wide then shape it into a dome! in a way you could use it as a bowl!

Place some water in the bowl. underneath the bowl, Build a fire that could reach extreme temperature!!

then, Crush rocks so much they are a powder, then place it into the bowl

Once it has been under extreme heats under water for a few hours, carefully remove the hardened rock then crush it into a powdery
In post 834, UC Voyager wrote:Scrap that idea

create the famous powder, Portland Cement, originating from Great Britain. Forged at temperatures high enough to melt A human, then mixed with rock and sand to form concrete, one of the most essential and important building materiel to ever exist! It made Britains buildings, their sidewalks and even their famous Castles from the early 700s AD
ResultThe trees stretch on for as far as you can see but they are rather close together so you can't see far. You find some small rocks covered in dirt and pick them up. Inferno390 walks towards you and James Brafin while HolySpiritTurtle appears in a flash of light.

Inferno390 introduces themselves as the illustrious Nuison.

You then feel something deep inside of you click in to place and you feel your energy flow as cement appears in your hands. The cement falls through your hands and lands with a plop on the forest floor. Some of the concrete splashes onto your pants.

If he didn't explain his last action, I would of had no idea what it meant. I advice people to be clear with their actions.

In post 835, Charles510 wrote:Agree to help Frozen Angel. Thanks for the bow Hellfire. Explore the town. Look for gems.
ResultYou obtain a bow from Hellfire and agree with Frozen Angel. Then you fly off into town.

You see it has an tavern, general store and a few houses including one larger than the rest with a bored guard standing in front.

Next to the portal, you see a stall vendor with several brownish-orange gems on the counter. The stall woman sees you looking and says, "Would you like to buy a gem? The new leafwater gems are only 5 coins per gem!"

Frozen Angel walks over and asks about other types of gems.

The lady at the stall shrugs and says, "I got a few Kriktilundr gems but there 15 coin each if you're willin' to pay."

ResultThe shop keeper points an open hand at you with one hand while the other lofts a spoon in the air.

Both his hands, the spoon and you glow green for a bit then the light fades. He picks up the polishing rag and gets back to cleaning the spoon as he says, "It is done."

In post 838, Cheery Dog wrote:Pinch the nearby archers bow and vacate to a safe distance while trying to work out what to do
ResultYou pick up the bow and back up further into the fishing pole shop. A small red robed mage follows to the back of the ruined shop. The shop keeper flees out the back door.

As you ponder what to do, the giant humanoid continues to fire her laser at the portal while a few warriors stir and group up together into a huddle. The warriors then shoot up into the sky in a pillar of water and launch themselves onto the giant's shoulder.

The warriors all attack her neck, you see the warriors start to disintegrate as they keep up the attack. The huge female continues to fire on the portal until it is large enough to fit her. The portal's inside glows a sickly blue.

Once she stops she brushes the warriors off her shoulder and they all crash to the ground.

You see her neck has a small cut from the warriors combined attacks.

The girl puts a glowing hand to your bow and you feel magic flow into it. "As long as your aim is true, we'll have a chance to stop her plans."

Your health is now 78/100
Your energy is now 45/100

In post 839, DeathRowKitty wrote:I SUMMON MORE FROGS and kick Carcalilly back :(
ResultYou summon ten more frogs as you move towards Carcalilly. You then kick her in the back. She falls onto the forest floor.

A woman standing next to a wagon says, "Though there will be Chaystonian rebals, they shouldn't be as big of a problem since the capital of the country is right near by."

"We should hurry back, our place will have huge value now." The man adds.

They both rush off in a western direction leaving their wagon behind.

In post 840, Hellfire Missile wrote:Fire arrows at robots' give charles the bow, follow Frozen.
ResultYou are unable to spot or detect any robots in your area so you are unable to fire your arrow at them. You give Charles510 a bow and he flies off into town. Frozen Angel flies off after him. You move to follow and almost fall out of the sky river but Frozen Angel catches you and flies down to the town.

She puts you down and moves towards a gem stall vendor by the portal.

She asks if they sell non-leafwater gems.

The lady at the stall shrugs and says, "I got a few Kriktilundr gems but there 15 coin each if you're willin' to pay."

Your energy is now 66/100

In post 841, Firebringer wrote:Turn to companions and tell them that I need to rest for awhile
In post 854, Firebringer wrote:
In post 843, Cerberus v666 wrote:Agree with firebringet about getting some rest be for we head off to dinner anything crazy.
In post 844, Shaziro wrote:"Nah bossman, just eat some chips, have a drink. It'll quench ya."
I eat some chips and drink some refreshing water of energy fulfillment that I totally have
ResultYou mention resting to your companions, Cerberus v666 agrees and rests. Shaziro suggests eating chips and drinks instead.

ConManMick answers about the rebellion and says, "Leafwater is currently enclosed in some kind of energy dome, the only way in or out is with these teleport stone things. After that, you're cut off. They're gearing up for a war, too."

"Ok. Which side are the good guys, which side are the bad guys, and which side is most likely to have our holy grail?" Shaziro responds

A worshiper wearing brown damp robes says, "None of them, our sources currently tracked the grail to the Najoia islands."

"I'd like to be under the sea in an Octopus's Garden in the shade." The red robed mage says. "Who are the rebels? why, and against what ,are they rebelling? "

The recruiting soldier answers, "The rebels took over the country, I'm sure some will fight the new regime and the implications will be felt for the next several days to come but I'll accept the new leader and go back. All I know is that the rebels wanted to take over and they did."

He and the other soldiers march into the portal.

The half-dragon man asks "Why I should come and how I could be useful to them."

You then feel a fuzzy glow and a a bag of chips and a drink appears in your hands. After consuming both, you feel your energy increase dramatically.

In post 842, Inferno390 wrote:I figure out what leafwater type means. And then I introduce myself to UC Voyager and James Brafin as the illustrious Nuison. Then I use magic to craft a intricately carved quarterstaff from a tree.
ResultYou wonder what leafwater type means but are unable to figure it out without more information than you currently have. You then walk up to James Brafin and UC Voyager. Near by, HolySpiritTurtle appears in a flash of light.

You introduce yourself as the illustrious Nuison. UC Voyager summons some cement.

You feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then move over to ta tree and feel your energy flow into the tree and magicly craft it into a intricately carved quarterstaff.

ResultYou mention resting to your companions, you agree and feel your energy increase as you rest.

Your energy is now 35/100

In post 846, Shaziro wrote:"Ok. Which side are the good guys, which side are the bad guys, and which side is most likely to have our holy grail?"
ResultFirebringer mentions resting to his companions, Cerberus v666 agrees and rests. You make your suggestion

ConManMick answers about the rebellion and says, "Leafwater is currently enclosed in some kind of energy dome, the only way in or out is with these teleport stone things. After that, you're cut off. They're gearing up for a war, too."

You respond to ConManMick and ask a question of your own.

A worshiper wearing brown damp robes says, "None of them, our sources currently tracked the grail to the Najoia islands."

"I'd like to be under the sea in an Octopus's Garden in the shade." The red robed mage says. "Who are the rebels? why, and against what ,are they rebelling? "

The recruiting soldier answers, "The rebels took over the country, I'm sure some will fight the new regime and the implications will be felt for the next several days to come but I'll accept the new leader and go back. All I know is that the rebels wanted to take over and they did."

A flash of light appears in Firebringer's hands. When the light fades, a bag of chips and a drink is visible. He consumes both.

In post 845, ConManMick wrote:"Leafwater is currently enclosed in some kind of energy dome, the only way in or out is with these teleport stone things. After that, you're cut off. They're gearing up for a war, too."
ResultFirebringer mentions resting to his companions, Cerberus v666 agrees and rests. Shaziro suggests eating chips and drinks instead.

You then say your words.

"Ok. Which side are the good guys, which side are the bad guys, and which side is most likely to have our holy grail?" Shaziro responds

A flash of light appears in Firebringer's hands. When the light fades, a bag of chips and a drink is visible. He consumes both.

In post 849, Aronis wrote:go inspect the leaders body and take anything of value if it's safe to go over there. then ask my companions what we should do next and follow their lead
ResultThe fighting gradually moves away from the stage. The leaders body is a bloody trampled mess. Most everything on him is smashed except for the coin which he was carrying 12,884 coin on his person.

When you ask your question, Laura says, "Hmm . . first thing is to stop the fighting and establish some order. The new capital is now Leafwater so all the former Chaystone gems will now take people to Leafwater yet all the capital infrastructure is here. You have a few choices on what you want with the capital, people and alliances. Once you establish order, most of the former officials of Chaystone will switch over to your side. The loyal ones will help you but you must tread carefully. I'm sorry I can't help much, this is beyond my scope."

Rowan includes, "Wherever you place the capital, there will be a large influx of people into that zone which could lead to a higher crime rate unless the guards are allocated properly. Also the mains shopping hub would have to migrate to the chosen capital."

Your energy is now 85/100

playerHolySpiritTurtle materializes
In post 850, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:I show up out of nowhere
ResultYou wonder what leafwater type means but are unable to figure it out without more information than you currently have. You then walk up to James Brafin and UC Voyager. Near by, HolySpiritTurtle appears in a flash of light.

You introduce yourself as the illustrious Nuison. UC Voyager summons some cement.

You feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then move over to ta tree and feel your energy flow into the tree and magicly craft it into a intricately carved quarterstaff.

In post 853, Gamma Emerald wrote:Choose exp bar, ask travellers if the zone changing to Leafwater is bad
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with Gamma Emerald written in the left corner. You also see an empty bar at the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/8.

"It has?! This is great news!" The man exlaimes happily. "That means the rebels won and we are now in the country of Leafwater!"

DeathRowKitty rushes up and kicks Carcalilly in the back. She falls to the ground but the travelers are too distracted to notice.

A woman standing next to a wagon says, "Though there will be Chaystonian rebels, they shouldn't be as big of a problem since the capital of the country is right near by."

"We should hurry back, our place will have huge value now." The man adds.

They both rush off in a western direction leaving their wagon behind

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

find a straight stick. one that one break so easily!
o
then mix the sand, rocks, and cement with water. Once they have ll combined, apply it around the stick in a pattern t make an ax! then set it out to rest!
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

"hey Inferno, we should consider killing the other people near us! we could use their bones as tools!, but that would be barbaric! and we wouldn't be barbaric, so we will kill them, so they cannot kill us. I am making tools right now. Soon, i will have tools and Weapons! you hould probably start summoning gun powder, then, with my cement, will forge a barrel, and we will have a firearm!
are you with me?"
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

"never mind inferno. it was nice knowing you, but i have plans nw. plans of world domination. and that doesn't start here! you can have the ax that is setting when it is finished"
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

go exploring! pull a stick off a tree. use a sharp rock to sharpen it!

then go out and look for something to eat. if it walks and isn't human, kill it!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Sounds to me like we need to go ahead and get to that island then. Whattaya say, bossman and friends, have Mick conjure us up some flying devices and get our asses thataway?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 860, Shaziro wrote:ssman and friends, have Mick conjure us up some flying devi
dude. can i join?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

once i find my way to your country
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Fire the arrow at the small crack in three giants neck
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Attempt to find a job in the town

How many coins do i have?

If I can sell anything, i'll sell it.

How good is my bow?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by N »

pay the guy and telespoonrt out
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:12 am

Post by James Brafin »

I'm going to turn after hearing what UC said and jump him using "dark" magic to absorb the energy from his body into my own. (If I can't do that, I'll just backstab him with a stick.)
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:18 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I went the other direction than you went. Good luck catching up with me ...
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:18 am

Post by James Brafin »

I'll also use magic to run REALLY FAST. I'm just going to get all my energy back from you anyways, so I'm not worried about it.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:19 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Bolt for the nearest town going in the opposite direction of james
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:21 am

Post by UC Voyager »

"Ok James. Lets stop to talk about this"
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:23 am

Post by James Brafin »

"There will be no mercy for those who wish to control the world."
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:28 am

Post by UC Voyager »

"But there must be democracy at least. Right now we are resting on no laws, no order and no culture. If world domination isn't the way to go, then we must go to then next best thing! What you are trying to do is murder with no reward. No outcome!
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:01 am

Post by James Brafin »

"There is outcome. Your life energy will feed mine, making me stronger. You may lose, but I will benefit. The strong survive, yes?"
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:06 am

Post by UC Voyager »

"There is no magic......at least. You don't got it. Right now. I am trying to level so I can find the teleportation stones! Then I can travel to other country's and places!"

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”