The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

pagetop, btw
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I wonder recklessly into the wilderness in my search. I seek to add people to also help me on my journey.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by N »

dig a hole
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 93, mykonian wrote:
In post 92, Annadog40 wrote:You see a person with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on. They say "Ok you four," They point to Aronis and the manta ray people, "Are free to go." They open the cage door and let Aronis and the Manta Ray people out. They close the door before you and Felissan could get out, "One of you tried to set the forest on fire, which one of you is it?"
I hold up my wet pants which are still tied shut, and tell her I dreamed of seeing what the sky river was like. I had nothing to do with fire, I was too busy being interested in water!
In post 96, Felissan wrote:
Tell them the forest fire must have been from that one guy who decided to throw a flaming shirt on a tree for some reason
ResultThe lady stands with her arms crossed while hearing you both out. She opens her mouth to say something when her white card flashes. She puts a glowing finger to the card and her eyes widen in shock and she quickly leaves the leaf. You two are now alone on the platform in the jail cell.

Felissan's energy is now 30/100

Enter Action: ___________
In post 94, WhemeStar wrote:I quickly go to the pools of water and start fishing, when I get tired I go to the tavern and sleep until morning.
ResultYou go to the pools and cast your fishing pole into the water. You notice that you aren't getting more or less tired then you currently are. No fish are biting which might be due to the fact that you aren't using any bait.

In post 95, Selynee wrote:Build a campfire and roast the mushrooms.
ResultYou clear some of the leaves and make a small pit. You put the sticks in a pit in campfire position and use friction to start the fire. You use another stick to skewer the mushrooms and hold them over the fire. The smoke rises and the sky river flashes red then black and several kinds of fruit fall to the ground and shapeshift into bandits. One of the bandits opens a portal and says, "Everyone come with us into the portal right now or we'll kill you." Your mushrooms are now cooked.

In post 97, McMenno wrote:"Lotta forest 'round here," I say to myself
ResultAfter several hours of walking, you spot a cave. You speak to your self and hear growling coming from the cave. Something must of heard you. A furry crocodile looking thing comes into view poking its' head out of the cave, ears flat against its' head and staring menacingly at you.

In post 98, Cheery Dog wrote:Eat the currant

I don't know where it came from or why it's pulling me eastward, but it sounds edible.
ResultYou take a big bite of the currant pulling you. The currant shapeshifts into a bandit who is missing half of their body. "AHHHHHH!" the bandit screams and bleeds out to death as the
current
gently pulls you both along westward. When he dies, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the fire movement version one ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

The river flashes red then black.

In post 99, Aronis wrote:
Float over to the tavern on the next leaf and go inside. Once inside, sit down and ask for a menu.
ResultYou quickly float over to the leaf with the tavern and go inside. So see a cozy looking tavern with floating blue lights all over and in the corner you see a bartender wiping a glass clean. You already feel your energy increase from being in here. You find a place to sit and someone comes by and hands you a blank menu and says "You can order any food item you want. Just touch the menu when you decide what you want to eat and I'll bring it out from the kitchen." They then walk to the kitchen area.
Your energy is 39/100

Firebringer wrote:
I wonder recklessly into the wilderness in my search. I seek to add people to also help me on my journey.
ResultYou start wandering in a reckless fashion, looking for people to add on your journey. You see the bandits appear and threaten the other players but you are out of their field of vision and the bandits don't spot you.

playerN materializes
N wrote:dig a hole
ResultYou scoop up the dirt below you and dig an arm deep hole. Your digging is halted when the bandits show up and one of them points a sword at you, smirking, and says, "Get up and come with me, or die."

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

I chase after the bandits trying to join their crew in hopes of becoming their leader to get their aide on my quest for the holy grail
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 88, Felissan wrote:
If the ray people have left, burn down one of the cell's bars, making sure the fire doesn't spread further. Then, start climbing down a tree to escape.
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:28 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Start looking around for bait, if I find Mike I go to the tavern and ask someone there where I can find bait
Im a dog that quacks
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Selynee »

Try to convince the bandits to sit near the campfire and have my mushrooms in exchange for my freedom. If they refuse this offer for some strange reasons- walk through the portal.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Arrgh I'm going in circles.

Energy bar

Continuing drifting
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:12 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 103, Annadog40 wrote:The lady stands with her arms crossed while hearing you both out. She opens her mouth to say something when her white card flashes. She puts a glowing finger to the card and her eyes widen in shock and she quickly leaves the leaf. You two are now alone on the platform in the jail cell.
Touch the card!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

also throw up
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Aronis »

Order a salad and Dr. Pepper
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeMajiffy, MTD and RadiantCobwells advance to level one and now can choose their level one option.

Spoiler: Majiffy level one box
You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Spoiler: MTD level one box
You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the friendly summoning ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Spoiler: RadiantCowbells level one box
You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain an animal companion! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

You may also select an animal companion out of the options below,
badger; camel; dire rat; dog; riding dog; eagle; hawk; horse (light or heavy); owl; pony; snake (Small or Medium viper); porpoise; Medium shark; squid; wolf"

In post 104, Firebringer wrote:I chase after the bandits trying to join their crew in hopes of becoming their leader to get their aide on my quest for the holy grail
ResultYou run to the bandits and ask if you could join their crew. The lead bandit takes out a pearl necklace with one pearl missing. "Well currant is dead" He says, "So we got a slot open for you, now secure those two." He points to randomiget and Necta and bring them threw the portal.

In post 105, Felissan wrote:
In post 88, Felissan wrote:
If the ray people have left, burn down one of the cell's bars, making sure the fire doesn't spread further. Then, start climbing down a tree to escape.
ResultYou gather a small fireball in your hand and hold it to one of the bars. The bar slowly catches fire and when the space is big enough for you to go through, you squeeze out and stomp the fire out. Then when you reach the tree base, you try to climb down but the platform leaf magic instead causes you to float down to the ground.
Your energy is now 23/100.

In post 106, WhemeStar wrote:Start looking around for bait, if I find Mike I go to the tavern and ask someone there where I can find bait
ResultYou dig around the ground and find a worm. Since you fail to fine anyone named Mike, you don't go into the tavern.

In post 107, Selynee wrote:Try to convince the bandits to sit near the campfire and have my mushrooms in exchange for my freedom. If they refuse this offer for some strange reasons- walk through the portal.
ResultOne of the bandits looked tempted at your offer but the lead bandit smacks him in the back of the head and says, "Shut up!" Then he roughly grabs you and MTD while the third bandit grabs RadiantCowbells and Majiffy. The lead bandit shoves you and MTD through the portal. You then portal you and MTD into a jail cell. RadiantCowbells and Majiffy soon after portal in the cell next to you.
You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

In post 108, Cheery Dog wrote:Arrgh I'm going in circles.

Energy bar

Continuing drifting
In post 110, Cheery Dog wrote:also throw up
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with Cheery Dog written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar that is slowly flashing blue inside it with some white text that reads 97/100. Your vomit lands on the half eaten body of the former currant. You notice the current speed up and quickly rushes you and the dead bandit west.
You eventually see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone' and you and the dead corpse flow over a town with huge trees and several giant leaf platforms with several buildings on each platform. The river forms a pillar that drops you on a leaf with several armor clad tough looking people and in the front stand a person with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on.
She says "Wow, you manage to take down a member of the Fruit Bandit Guild. You would be perfect for our Fruit Bandit guild task force. If you join, you'll have access to whatever weapons and armor you want in our chest," she points to a chest near by, "they recently blocked the river magic and we have a good idea of where they are. Will you join us?"

In post 109, mykonian wrote:
In post 103, Annadog40 wrote:The lady stands with her arms crossed while hearing you both out. She opens her mouth to say something when her white card flashes. She puts a glowing finger to the card and her eyes widen in shock and she quickly leaves the leaf. You two are now alone on the platform in the jail cell.
Touch the card!
Action FailedYou can not see card since it was put away and the owner left the platform you are on.

In post 111, Aronis wrote:
Action FailedYour order appears on the menu card and a C with two dots and the number 5 next to it show up below your order. The waiter shows up with your salad and Dr. Pepper. Both taste excellent. The waiter shows up when you are done and asks for five coin.

Your energy is now 100/100.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 am

Post by MTD »

energy bar

stay around the tree, trying to get the squirrel used to me
still the same old MTD
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:38 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 112, Annadog40 wrote:You can not see card since it was put away and the owner left the platform you are on.
aww.

Unknot my pants, then hang them over a part of the cage, perhaps near the door, so they can dry. Maybe the lady will be back, I'm in no hurry to leave.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 112, Annadog40 wrote:
Action FailedYour order appears on the menu card and a C with two dots and the number 5 next to it show up below your order. The waiter shows up with your salad and Dr. Pepper. Both taste excellent. The waiter shows up when you are done and asks for five coin.

I dont really get how this failed, but okay. One of my most successful failures ever for sure.

Pay the waiter, then leave the building and look around outside
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:44 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Argh phone auto correct.

Put the worm on my hook and then resume fishing
Im a dog that quacks
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Selynee »

Health bar.

So, I am in a cell. I do the most reasonable thing and this is obviously to sleep as I will need the energy. Or to look good for my execution...
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Felissan »

Run away from the tree town and look for a safe place to rest
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Accept the offer to join the Fruit bandit Guild Task Force
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeErrantparabola, schadd_, Elekitu, and N are teleported to the bandit's jail. Errantparabola and schadd_ share a cell and Elekitu and N share the next cell. They all advance to level one and now can choose their level one option.

Spoiler: Errantparabola, Elekitu and N's level one box

Spoiler: schadd_ level one box
You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the improve crafted object hardness ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

In post 113, MTD wrote:energy bar

stay around the tree, trying to get the squirrel used to me
Action FailedIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with MTD written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar inside it with some white text that reads 60/100. You are unable to stand by the tree since you were transported to a jail cell with Selynee and there is no tree in the jail cell.

Enter Action: __________
In post 114, mykonian wrote:
In post 112, Annadog40 wrote:You can not see card since it was put away and the owner left the platform you are on.
aww.

Unknot my pants, then hang them over a part of the cage, perhaps near the door, so they can dry. Maybe the lady will be back, I'm in no hurry to leave.
ResultYou unknot your pants and hang them on a bar near the door. No one else is on the platform yet.

In post 115, Aronis wrote:
In post 112, Annadog40 wrote:

I dont really get how this failed, but okay. One of my most successful failures ever for sure.

Pay the waiter, then leave the building and look around outside
ResultYou pull out a gold coin with the sever number five on it and hand it to the waiter. You then leave the tavern. Outside you see multiple leaf platforms which all have a number of buildings on each of them. You see mykonian still on the jail platform and on the ground you see a giant portal glowing with a pale pink light. You look up and see that the moons are almost directly overhead.

In post 116, WhemeStar wrote:Argh phone auto correct.

Put the worm on my hook and then resume fishing
ResultYou equip the worm to the hook and cast your rod again. After a little time, you feel something moving at the end of the line.

In post 117, Selynee wrote:Health bar.

So, I am in a cell. I do the most reasonable thing and this is obviously to sleep as I will need the energy. Or to look good for my execution...
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with Selynee written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100. You go to the bed to sleep and feel an increase in energy.

In post 118, Felissan wrote:
Run away from the tree town and look for a safe place to rest
ResultYou run out of the area of the Leafwater town. You see an abandon wagon with no one near by. You also see what looks like an abandon tree house. You also see an inn.

Your energy is now 18/100

In post 119, Cheery Dog wrote:Accept the offer to join the Fruit bandit Guild Task Force
ResultYou accept the offer and the lady smiles at you. A guy in back says "We found the bandit's last exit point of the river, if we hurry we might catch them!" The lady looks at you and says, "Quickly, grab your preferred style of equipment and let's go get those bandits!"

This is my life now

MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:59 am

Post by MTD »

oh i should read next time
still the same old MTD
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Grab a shortsword, a shield and the heaviest armour that doesn't slow me down
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Aronis »

head towards the nearest house that isn't the jail and go inside
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Felissan »

Look in the wagon for some supplies I could use, then go rest in the tree house
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”