The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by N »

do I need to drink a potion? do that

fix the mecha and get inside
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

what the heck is this place?
also walk in the direction of the river
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

seize the knife for self-defense, see if there is a way I can get the barrier to move from inside
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1175, N wrote:do I need to drink a potion? do that

fix the mecha and get inside
ResultYou don't feel the need to drink a potion. You feel a fuzzy glow and discover that you don't have any potion that's effective.

You feel a fuzzy glow and the mecha fixes itself and you feel a third fuzzy glow and you start to shrink until you are able to fit into the mecha.

several eel like people exit out of a trap door and point crossbows at you.

Enter Action: ______________
In post 1176, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:what the heck is this place?
also walk in the direction of the river
ResultYou question your location then walk west. As you walk, you pass by the corpse Mewtaph and a large amount of trees.

After a while, you are suddenly knocked to the ground. You see a flock of birds dive bombing you.

In post 1177, Gamma Emerald wrote:seize the knife for self-defense, see if there is a way I can get the barrier to move from inside
ResultYou roll of the table and grab the knife off the unconscious eel person.

You see the door is solid steel and you see several glasses, potions and an assortment of medical equipment along with mechanical devices.

Several small slits open in the walls of the room and you see several tiny blowguns emerge. They are pointed at you.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Use my powers to use the potion bottles to block the darts, if the bottles break,make the liquid envelope the shards of glass and shoot the glass at the people using the blowgun
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Run west and attempt to find a hiding spot.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by N »

stomp them
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Finish off the last hooded figure
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Aronis »

ask rach and my other advisors about their thoughts on giving those people 10 million coins

omg I'm the black night

ask wodyynn whats so terribly wrong with the xanfrni

go to the moon. I will kill this monster myself
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1179, Gamma Emerald wrote:Use my powers to use the potion bottles to block the darts, if the bottles break,make the liquid envelope the shards of glass and shoot the glass at the people using the blowgun
ResultYou channel your energy and several glowing lights leave your body. The light travels to the potions and they begin rising in front of the holes.

They shatter when hit but the darts are impeded enough to where they don't make it to your location. You then use the liquid and wrap it around the galss shards. The shards shoot out and you gain ten points of experience.

You feel the ground rumble suddenly.

Your energy is now 43/100
Your experience is now 35/64

Enter Acton: ______________
In post 1180, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Run west and attempt to find a hiding spot.
ResultYou begin running, the birds continue chasing your. You eventually discover a hollowed out tree and go inside.

The birds fall back to their nests once your inside. You can hear the sounds of a town nearby.

In post 1181, N wrote:stomp them
ResultYou head over to the trap door the eel people are coming out of. When you stop, you not only take out a bunch of eel like people but also the floor causing you to loose your balance and for the mecha to fall down. This causes a large hole to appear in the city, exposing the underside.

In post 1182, Cheery Dog wrote:Finish off the last hooded figure
ResultYou walk up to the last hooded figure who is unconscious and badly damaged and deliver the final blow.

When she dies, one of the band members says, "Yay! Now all we have to do is destroy the crystal and Ilan will die once and for all!"

The two remaining band members hug each other.

In post 1183, Aronis wrote:ask rach and my other advisors about their thoughts on giving those people 10 million coins

omg I'm the black night

ask wodyynn whats so terribly wrong with the xanfrni

go to the moon. I will kill this monster myself
ResultOne of your advisers, Hopper says, "I think we should try to negotiate the price down before we commit. Ten million coin is a significant sum of money. I have a few connections and I'm confident we could knock a million or two off the price tag. We'll white card you the results for you to approve of."

Rach agrees with your thought and you ask Wodyynn about the Xanfrni. "Those scum are always taking up our orphanages. I was the only human there and they would constantly abuse any non Xanfrni's there. I can't let this xenophboic race run amok and treating those not like them like the dirt they walk on. They don't deserve to breath the same air as us."

While the scientist loads up the portal, Rach says, "This is so existing, I wonder what it would be like to have less gravity? Maybe i could jump over an entire mountain! Wouldn't that be fun?!"

The portal opens up and the two of you step into a spacious rocket. Several astronaut suits line the walls. A scientists walks up and shakes your hand, "Welcome to the very first Chaystonian space ship. I am Roger the captain. The terrorist is out there." he points the window.

You can see a person wearing a space suit standing outside the rocketship. You can see several golems as well. Some golems throw rocks at the guy other charge towards the spaceship.

"These golems attack both of us indiscriminately. I think they are put in place to protect the moons weak point."

A second scientist walks forward and says, "I told him to surrender. Hope this can be dealt with peacefully."

You hear the guy outside broadcast his response, "Do not worry! I'll get new and better moons for your planet. These ones are a bit oudated since their OS won't get new updates. Your moons, ergo your lifes and planet, are in a big danger. You better believe me. Now you come, as you are, and help me with these evil golems!"

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

try to avoid any falling ground, and maybe call out to N to get me out of this place
<Embrace The Void>

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by N »

rampage
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Let's do that!

But how?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:42 am

Check what’s inside the hollow tree, then follow the town sounds.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1185, Gamma Emerald wrote:try to avoid any falling ground, and maybe call out to N to get me out of this place
ResultYou roll of the table to avoid some falling debris. Your mobility is limited due to your injured legs.

You roll under the table and see the wall brake. N is going around in a mecha attacking everything. You say your words.

Your energy is now 48/100

Enter Action: __________________
In post 1187, Cheery Dog wrote:Let's do that!

But how?
ResultAfter you ask your question, the star mage enters the area. The band member with the long neck goes to him and says, "Glad to see you" she turns to you, "And I'm not sure how we will destroy the gem."

The blue ram looking band member walks towards the gem, "I saw the hooded figure blocking any attacks on the gem earlier. Let me test something."

He hits the gem with his sword, small cracks form on the gem. "Huh, I guess all we have to do is hit the gem until it breaks."

The other band member picks up a weapon from a dead hooded figure.

Enter Action: __________________
In post 1186, N wrote:rampage
ResultHundreds of eel looking people die from both your blows and from the falling rubble.

Several of them rush into what looks like a bunker. Your rampaging mecha has no impact on the bunker. You hear Gamma Emerald call out to you to get him out of this place.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 1188, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Check what’s inside the hollow tree, then follow the town sounds.
ResultThe only thing that is inside the hollow other than you is a sleeping bat. It doesn't react to your presence.

You follow the sound of the town and you see the trees around you thin until you see a clearing with several huge leafy trees. the leaves are platforms with several buildings on each platform.

You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

Enter Action: _____________
This is my life now

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Seems kinda easy, but I got nothing better

Join the attack of the gem
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

See if I can't crawl out without getting injured further
<Embrace The Void>

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Use the one point for the Experience Bar.

Walk up to the trees.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1190, Cheery Dog wrote:Seems kinda easy, but I got nothing better

Join the attack of the gem
ResultsThe red robed mage says, "careful, it might be a trap. It could have serious repercussions on us if we're standing next to the gem as we destroy it"

The other two band members back off. You do not and attack the gem. The gem cracks even more and you hear a cry of pain then the world turns white.

You feel for one second as if every nerve on your body catches fire. You see your health instantly reach zero and you vision switches from white to black, your nerves no longer hurt.

You then suddenly appear floating in the cosmos again, The Sun King Derrick and Her Majesty Debbie float in front of you. You can see Firebringer, the red robed mage and others float beside you.

"We are freed!" Sun King Derrick says, "We thank all of you for this grand accomplishment."

Her Majesty Debbie nods, "We slowly built up our power for hundreds of years in order to summon champions from distant words to aid our freedom."

"And you champions have been more than worth the wait," The Sun King Derrick continues, "Now our time above Deru has come to an end, as reward we shall return you back to your planet."

Your surroundings fade to black.

Your vision starts to fade into nothingness. An overhead voice says, "The main quest is complete! We haven't created any post main quest content yet so this is where the beta ends."

You vision returns and you see yourself sitting in the chair, you are hooked up to several wires.

"Everyone should be waking up now, this beta test was a success, 89 players total were in the beta and total in game time is exactly 6 days. Oh and sorry about not informing you this was a beta test, must of slipped our minds. Oh well."

You see game developers enter the room and remove the various wires from you and the others. "You had one of the longest journeys in the entire game. You were here since the very first in-game day. It was fun seeing what you would do next."

The speaker voice says, "The game developers are letting you out now, you'll find your steps a little unsteady but that should wear off soon. We provided a buffet stocked full of expertly crafted dishes to bring your energy up. Also we released the server logs so you can see what the other players were doing. Who knows, you might have passed by another player without realizing it. All of you will get elusive in game items upon purchase. Thanks for playing!"

Server A (This is server A)
Server B
Server C
Server D part two
Server E

The End!
In post 1191, Gamma Emerald wrote:See if I can't crawl out without getting injured further
ResultsYou are able to shuffle around on the floor using your arms. The rubble keeps falling but you are able to make it outside of the room.

You can see there is a giant hole in the ceiling allowing you to see the night sky. Next to you is what looks like a small mecha with no one in it. Before you can explore the mecha any more, the two moons in the sky suddenly explode.

The eels start panicking even more, the sky river begins falling. It soon crashes on the island, destroying the remaining structures. You are swept away in the current, your health rapidly decreasing. You health finally reaches zero when the current slams you into one buildings. Your vision inverts and the eel like people's movement around you becomes blurred.

Your vision then starts to fade into nothingness. An overhead voice says, "The main quest is complete! We haven't created any post main quest content yet so this is where the beta ends."

You vision returns and you see yourself sitting in the chair, you are hooked up to several wires.

"Everyone should be waking up now, this beta test was a success, 89 players total were in the beta and total in game time is exactly 6 days. Oh and sorry about not informing you this was a beta test, must of slipped our minds. Oh well."

You see game developers enter the room and remove the various wires from you and the others. "You took quite a different path in this game. I do like the friendship you had with the couple back in Leafwater. Helped us iron out the NPC kinks."

The speaker voice says, "The game developers are letting you out now, you'll find your steps a little unsteady but that should wear off soon. We provided a buffet stocked full of expertly crafted dishes to bring your energy up. Also we released the server logs so you can see what the other players were doing. Who knows, you might have passed by another player without realizing it. All of you will get elusive in game items upon purchase. Thanks for playing!"

Server B
Server C
Server D part two
Server E

The End!
In post 1192, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Use the one point for the Experience Bar.

Walk up to the trees.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with NotAJumbleOfNumbers written in the left corner. You also see an empty bar at the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/8.

You walk up to the trees and see a leaf platform on the ground. Several people walk on top of the grounded leaf and when they reach the edge, they float up to a higher up platform.

Before you could get any closer, you see the two moons near the horizon suddenly explode. The few people drifting between leaf platforms all fall to the ground, some are damaged, others are dead.

You see people start to freak out as the sky river crashes down onto the ground. The town is destroyed by the now rushing water. You are swept away.

Your vision then starts to fade into nothingness. An overhead voice says, "The main quest is complete! We haven't created any post main quest content yet so this is where the beta ends."

You see game developers enter the room and remove the various wires from you and the others. "You are the very last player to join the game! And not only that you were one of the only ones to actually travel on foot to a town."

Server B
Server C
Server D part two
Server E

The End!

If you are interested in another text-based type game, here is the game I'm running right now. It is less original than this but has quicker updates. Thanks for playing!
This is my life now

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:12 am

So I suppose that this is now post-game commentary?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Yes.
This is my life now

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:28 am

Well, I’m disappointed in myself for joining so late, and especially when it was so interesting and I was getting engaged in the game. But hey, at least I did something unique! :D
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by N »

continue rampaging
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I'm disappointed in myself for failing to find the grail.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

The grail was right under ur feet. I think. Did you ever go into the portal?
This is my life now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”