The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 am

Post by ConManMick »

In post 822, Shaziro wrote:
In post 818, ConManMick wrote:Woah new friendos, I just came from the centre of the rebellion.... Idk if you wanna be involved in that
As in you support the rebels? Is this an IRA thing, CMM?
TÍOCFAIDH ÁR - ahem ahem uh what? Oh, no, just... I saw some things, man. Some shit. Wouldn't recommend it.
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

In post 824, Charles510 wrote:Choose energy bar. Pour an energy potion in Angel's mouth. Hey Hellfire, can you please craft one of those magic bows for me too? Take inventory of what items I am carrying now. When Angel wakes up ask where we are now and what is going on? Look at the town.
Attempt to craft a bow for Charles
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Go looking for Portland cement!!!!
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Stop searching for cement and decides to sing the national anthem for the USA

how i know an Anthem that doesn't exist is unkown, but it just happened
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:30 am

Post by James Brafin »

Can I play? And if I can:
Walks through shadows to where the island with the monstrous thing is, with a magic scythe at the ready
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeFirebringer and Cerberus v666's energy is now at the warning level

playerInferno390 materializes
In post 812, Inferno390 wrote:Randomly teleports form another plane and asks the mod (annadog40) what is going on
ResultYou appear, you see flashes of light as UC Voyager and James Brafin appear. You ask the mod questions. Some birds fly off at the sound of your voice. UC Voyager starts singing, nearby frogs croak and James Brafin walks into the shadows.

You also see a pop up say <ZONE OWNERSHIP CHANGE: ZONE TYPE IS NOW 'LEAFWATER'>

head to this thread for questions you have

Enter Action: _____________
In post 813, Carcalilly wrote:Ask Gamma if he wants to grind levels by eating frogs and other players
ResultGamma Emerald goes off to check about a path for the travelers. You say your words to him, and he responds "as long as we don't eat any active players and cook the humans we do eat because I'm concerned about raw meat, I'm okay level grinding by eating frogs and players"

When he returns to the travelers, they say, "Thank you very much! We'll be on our way." They give him 20 coin.

In post 814, N wrote:Sounds good. What's the catch, though?
ResultThe shop keeper puts down the polishing rag and examines the well polished spoon, "When you teleport, you teleport to the exact same place the spoon is, so if someone is eating and has the spoon in their mouth, you teleport into their mouth and you both die. Though as a construct, you'll be fine."

He picks up a new spoon and begins polishing.

In post 815, Shaziro wrote:I will gladly take the refreshments, subzone cards and gems, handing the latter two out to my companions before devouring the former quickly.
In post 817, Shaziro wrote:Sure!
In post 818, ConManMick wrote:Woah new friendos, I just came from the centre of the rebellion.... Idk if you wanna be involved in that
ResultAfter taking the refreshments and other stuff, you hand out the subzone cards and transport gems to the holy grail knights, ConManMick and the woman who teleported in with the sword holding mage who then offers you some wine. When you consume the refreshments, you feel your energy go up slightly.

Firebringer asks if you guys want to put down the rebels.

The sword holding mage responds, "Head to the portal, mon amis! But let's have some chips and stuff first!"

You say "Sure!"

ConManMick interjects with, "Woah new friendos, I just came from the centre of the rebellion.... Idk if you wanna be involved in that"

Then several warriors including Cheery Dog all rush into the portal. While this is going on, you say your words to him and he responds, "TÍOCFAIDH ÁR - ahem ahem uh what? Oh, no, just... I saw some things, man. Some shit. Wouldn't recommend it."

When the warriors all enter the portal, the red robed mage says in response to ConManMick's first statement, "I'd like to be under the sea in an Octopus's Garden in the shade. Who are the rebels? why, and against what ,are they rebelling?"

A soldier near by who was trying to recruit you guys to fight the rebels slowly takes his finger off the communication card, his eyes wide in shock.

"The rebels have taken over the entire country!"

Your health is now 98/100

In post 816, Firebringer wrote:Turns to companions and asks them if they want to put down the rebels?
ResultShaziro hands you a transport gem along with a subzone card.

You ask if the others want to put down the rebels.

The sword holding mage responds, "Head to the portal, mon amis! But let's have some chips and stuff first!"

Shaziro say "Sure!"

ConManMick interjects with, "Woah new friendos, I just came from the centre of the rebellion.... Idk if you wanna be involved in that"

Then several warriors including Cheery Dog all rush into the portal. The noise drowns out Shaziro and ConManMick's conversation.

When the warriors all enter the portal, the red robed mage says in response to ConManMick's first statement, "I'd like to be under the sea in an Octopus's Garden in the shade. Who are the rebels? why, and against what ,are they rebelling?"

A soldier near by who was trying to recruit you guys to fight the rebels slowly takes his finger off the communication card, his eyes wide in shock.

Your energy is at the warning level.

In post 825, ConManMick wrote:
TÍOCFAIDH ÁR - ahem ahem uh what? Oh, no, just... I saw some things, man. Some shit. Wouldn't recommend it.
ResultShaziro hands you two subzone cards and two transport gems. When Shaziro consumes the refreshments, you see his health go from 96/100 to 98/100.

Firebringer asks if you guys want to put down the rebels.

Shaziro say "Sure!"

You interjects with, "Woah new friendos, I just came from the centre of the rebellion.... Idk if you wanna be involved in that"

Then several warriors including Cheery Dog all rush into the portal. While this is going on, Shaziro says to you "As in you support the rebels? Is this an IRA thing, CMM?"

When the warriors all enter the portal, the red robed mage says in response to your first statement, "I'd like to be under the sea in an Octopus's Garden in the shade. Who are the rebels? why, and against what ,are they rebelling?"

In post 819, Cheery Dog wrote:Press the yes button and head of to the portal
ResultWhen you hit yes, a bright yellow transport gem appears and falls into your hand.

You then head off to the portal, you see that your are joined by several other warriors of varying shapes, sizes and outfits. Your group pushes past the crowd surrounding the portal and enter.

On the other side you see a city in ruins, near by is a giant red female looking humanoid with ten arms stomping towards the portal. You also are surrounded by a large group of warriors.

A few warriors flee back into the portal but most charge at the giant. The combined force and the suddenness of the attack cause her to topple over. She quickly releases a giant pulse of force which emanates from her and moves out. All of the warriors including yourself go flying into buildings, the ground and into the sky.

You and a few others crash into a near by building, you see your health bar go down as a result. A near by archer wasn't so lucky and died on impact, his bow clutched in his lifeless hand. Inside the building you see two red robed mages surrounded by a force field.

The surviving warriors are for the most part briefly stunned. The giant stand in front of the portal, which is unharmed, and puts all her ten arms in front of her and shoots a giant laser at the portal. The portal starts to grow and the insides start to glow a sickly blue color.

The ground near by starts to disintegrate and absorb into her along with the closest people and buildings.

Your health is now 75/100
Your energy is now 50/100

In post 820, Aronis wrote:how old is laura? is she like the 12 year old girl or do i have her confused with somebody else? just give me a description of her please
ask the guards name and give me a description of him/her please as well
if possible get a magically enchanted arrow that can pass through any shields and have the best shooter out of us go off by themselves and fire a well aimed shot to kill that leader
if not, do the same thing just with a normal arrow
if we don't have any arrows at all, get them to figure out who can detect us and go slit that person and the leaders throat
ResultYou see that Laura looks like she's in her late twenties and slightly shorter than you. She has brown hair, caramel colored skin and wide light brown eyes. She has a medium build and is wearing a loose green shirt and blue fitting pants along with brown boots.

When asking the guards name, he says, "I'm Rowan." you see that he is a head taller than you and has a stocky muscular build. He is wearing steel plate armor. You see his skin is darker than Lauren's and his dark eyes sparkles in the light of the sun. His face has a few wrinkles and he looks to be in his early forties. He has a sword holster on his left side and a bow and some arrows slung onto his back.

When asking about a magically enchanted arrow. Laura says it would be too risky to get one. Rowan says, "I'm a pretty good shot, I could hit him with one of my regular arrows."

You say your plan and he moves off. After a few moments, you see an arrow pierce the leaders neck and he tumbles on to the crowd dead.

When the leader dies, you see a pop up appear that reads <ZONE OWNERSHIP CHANGE: ZONE OWNERSHIP IS NOW 'LEAFWATER'. YOU ARE NOW ZONE LEADER. ZONE TYPE CHANGE: CHAYSTONE ZONE IS NOW A "FORMAL CAPITAL" ZONE. ZONE CAPITAL MOVED TO LEAFWATER>

The people in the area are momentary frozen in shock. After that lull, a riot breaks out. Guards attack guards and civillians either run, fight or get killed. The former leader's body is trampled by the rampaging crowd.

Your energy is now 90/100

In post 821, Hellfire Missile wrote:Inspect Frozen and attempt to revive him. Inspect mario and if he's hostile, shoot at him (if i have my bow) if i don't, make one

If i have EMP arrows that would be great buut if i dont plain ol explosions will do just fine
In post 826, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 824, Charles510 wrote:Choose energy bar. Pour an energy potion in Angel's mouth. Hey Hellfire, can you please craft one of those magic bows for me too? Take inventory of what items I am carrying now. When Angel wakes up ask where we are now and what is going on? Look at the town.
Attempt to craft a bow for Charles
ResultYou see that Frozen Angel is unconscious. You move towards her along with Charles510. He pours an energy potion into her mouth and she stirs and wakes up.

You look for MarioManiac4 but you don't see him, you do see that you are in a different location than before. You also no longer have the bow you made before so you make a new bow and some EMP arrows as well. While you are crafting the bow, Charles510 asks if you can make him a bow as well, you do so.

Charles asks Frozen Angel "Where we are now and what is going on?"

She responds, "We're in the zone north of the one we were before. Now our next step should be getting some transport gems, going into the portal and finding a way to Alos. There is an evil wizard that is currently dormant there and I need help to stop them before they are woken up.

Though you don't have to help but getting out of the country would probably be in your best interests."

Your energy is now 67/100

In post 823, Gamma Emerald wrote:Aid the man and woman by surveying the area for a clear route to the plains
Tell Carcalilly that as long as we don't eat any active players and cook the humans we do eat because I'm concerned about raw meat, I'm okay level grinding by eating frogs and players
ResultYou go off to check on a clear route. After a bit of serching, you see a large area where the woods is thinner than usual. Thin enough to fit their cart.

Carcalilly then asks if, "You want to grind levels by eating frogs and other players." You respond.

When you return to the travelers, they say, "Thank you very much! We'll be on our way." They give you 20 coin. When you are handed the coin, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you the bar with Charles510 written in the left corner turn silver. You also see a blue bar that is slowly flashing blue inside it with some white text that reads 94/100.

You see that Frozen Angel is unconscious and that Hellfire Missile is next to her. You move forward and pour an energy potion into her mouth and she stirs and wakes up.

While she wakes up, you see Hellfire Missile making a bow and ask for one. He gives you a magic bow.

You then ask Frozen Angel your question.

She responds, "We're in the zone north of the one we were before. Now our next step should be getting some transport gems, going into the portal and finding a way to Alos. There is an evil wizard that is currently dormant there and I need help to stop them before they are woken up.

Though you don't have to help but getting out of the country would probably be in your best interests."

As she talks, you check your inventory and see that you have a broadsword, some armor in poor condition, 95 coin, some swords in poor condition, 6 energy potions, 7 health potions, five communication cards and a dozen spoons.

Below you see a small town with log buildings. There is a portal in the center of town.

Your energy is now 93/100

playerUC Voyager materializes
In post 827, UC Voyager wrote:Go looking for Portland cement!!!!
In post 828, UC Voyager wrote:Stop searching for cement and decides to sing the national anthem for the USA

how i know an Anthem that doesn't exist is unkown, but it just happened
ResultYou are unable to find portland cement near by. you see flashes of light as UC Voyager and James Brafin appear along with a bunch of frogs, trees and a giant river in the sky above you.

James Brafin moves into the shadows as you sing the US National anthem.

playerJames Brafin materializes
In post 829, James Brafin wrote:Can I play? And if I can:
Walks through shadows to where the island with the monstrous thing is, with a magic scythe at the ready
Action FailedYou walk into the shadows but you are unable to walk to the island whith the monstrous thing since you do not know where it is. You also don't have a magic scythe in your inventory currently.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 am

Post by James Brafin »

Quick, I need some stuff! I grab a branch from the tree and begin heading off in search of adventure
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:43 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Look for a way out of the forrest. specifically for a city or town where there could be someone selling useful goods!

while im at it

Grab some rocks and/or sand or gravel!
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 am

Post by UC Voyager »

find a decent sized stone about half a foot wide then shape it into a dome! in a way you could use it as a bowl!

Place some water in the bowl. underneath the bowl, Build a fire that could reach extreme temperature!!

then, Crush rocks so much they are a powder, then place it into the bowl

Once it has been under extreme heats under water for a few hours, carefully remove the hardened rock then crush it into a powdery
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:09 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Scrap that idea

create the famous powder, Portland Cement, originating from Great Britain. Forged at temperatures high enough to melt A human, then mixed with rock and sand to form concrete, one of the most essential and important building materiel to ever exist! It made Britains buildings, their sidewalks and even their famous Castles from the early 700s AD
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Charles510 »

Agree to help Frozen Angel. Thanks for the bow Hellfire. Explore the town. Look for gems.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by N »

ok I'm in
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 836, N wrote:ok I'm in
wouldn't you say your N
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Pinch the nearby archers bow and vacate to a safe distance while trying to work out what to do
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I SUMMON MORE FROGS and kick Carcalilly back :(
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Fire arrows at robots' give charles the bow, follow Frozen.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Firebringer »

Turn to companions and tell them that I need to rest for awhile
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I figure out what leafwater type means. And then I introduce myself to UC Voyager and James Brafin as the illustrious Nuison. Then I use magic to craft a intricately carved quarterstaff from a tree.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Agree with firebringet about getting some rest be for we head off to dinner anything crazy.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Shaziro »

"Nah bossman, just eat some chips, have a drink. It'll quench ya."
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by ConManMick »

"Leafwater is currently enclosed in some kind of energy dome, the only way in or out is with these teleport stone things. After that, you're cut off. They're gearing up for a war, too."
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Shaziro »

"Ok. Which side are the good guys, which side are the bad guys, and which side is most likely to have our holy grail?"
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:25 am

Post by UC Voyager »

"can you guys be less loud? I can hear you from over here!"
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I agree with UC Voyager.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Aronis »

go inspect the leaders body and take anything of value if it's safe to go over there. then ask my companions what we should do next and follow their lead

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”