The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:39 am

Post by James Brafin »

I'll take energy from the forest around us and use it to replenish all of our energy stores.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:06 am

Post by UC Voyager »

"You make staffs...io make concrete"
Now we need....oils/coal/ other forms of energy
so...i don't get enough sleep
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 am

Post by James Brafin »

"Not so easy. I can extract the energy from only living things at the moment. We'll need to find a city. Which way do you want to go?"
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Idk. In the direction of the city....
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:49 am

Post by James Brafin »

Okay. I'll head in the direction of the city.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Follow UC and James.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

" oh wait.....maybe i should get rid of the cement real quick. cqnt have you dyung on me yet!"
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

"done"
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Porkens »

>think about my parents.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by James Brafin »

Thanks.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 am

Post by James Brafin »

(Not an action: Prays that my power is cool with the mod)
"So, since we're traveling together, why don't we get to know each other? I'm James Brafin, a new mage. I'm only twenty, and I'm still learning a lot, but I've recently discovered (as you can see) how to absorb energy from my environment to fuel myself, and then share any leftovers with others. It's kind of nice, really, even though some consider it a dark magic. Someday I want to learn some superspeed and stealth tricks, as well as how to teleport about. Until then though, I'm still pretty strong. My blood type is AB+, and I love to study magic and read."
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:22 am

Post by James Brafin »

@Mod? Where are you?
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

She doesn't post updates every day so just chill
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Once a year for a fact
Im a dog that quacks
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeDeathRowKitty's energy is at the warning level.

Spoiler: UC Voyager's actions
In post 856, UC Voyager wrote:find a straight stick. one that one break so easily!
o
then mix the sand, rocks, and cement with water. Once they have ll combined, apply it around the stick in a pattern t make an ax! then set it out to rest!
In post 857, UC Voyager wrote:"hey Inferno, we should consider killing the other people near us! we could use their bones as tools!, but that would be barbaric! and we wouldn't be barbaric, so we will kill them, so they cannot kill us. I am making tools right now. Soon, i will have tools and Weapons! you hould probably start summoning gun powder, then, with my cement, will forge a barrel, and we will have a firearm!
are you with me?"
In post 858, UC Voyager wrote:"never mind inferno. it was nice knowing you, but i have plans nw. plans of world domination. and that doesn't start here! you can have the ax that is setting when it is finished"
In post 859, UC Voyager wrote:go exploring! pull a stick off a tree. use a sharp rock to sharpen it!

then go out and look for something to eat. if it walks and isn't human, kill it!
In post 867, UC Voyager wrote:I went the other direction than you went. Good luck catching up with me ...
In post 869, UC Voyager wrote:Bolt for the nearest town going in the opposite direction of james
In post 870, UC Voyager wrote:"Ok James. Lets stop to talk about this"
In post 872, UC Voyager wrote:"But there must be democracy at least. Right now we are resting on no laws, no order and no culture. If world domination isn't the way to go, then we must go to then next best thing! What you are trying to do is murder with no reward. No outcome!
In post 874, UC Voyager wrote:"There is no magic......at least. You don't got it. Right now. I am trying to level so I can find the teleportation stones! Then I can travel to other country's and places!"
In post 877, UC Voyager wrote:"Because that is what I do. I summon concrete! You can't just have all magic. Only one form of magic! Speed, summon, life drain!"

"Kill me. You lose concrete. One of the most important building materials"
In post 879, UC Voyager wrote:"May I point out that inferno is not even close to us because he can't twllaport and he doesn't have an ax"

"If violence is what you want. You can have it!"

(undid action)

"If you can convince me to, I will save him!"
In post 880, UC Voyager wrote:"I can save him. I just need the word that you will stop attacking me! We can call a truce and this can end peacfully!"
In post 882, UC Voyager wrote:"So what will it be James and Inferno? Peace....or death?"
In post 885, UC Voyager wrote:"James have you considered Peace. The greatest nations! the US, Rome and even the first cities of Mesopotamia were built on the foundation of government and team work. One of those nations fell to war with barbarians! tell me. are you barbarians?"

while still running, summon fully hardened cement in the form of a sword. One about a foot and a half long! Use vines and leaves from the ground to form a handle!
In post 890, UC Voyager wrote:"I do not seek world domination. I seek civilization. There is a difference. What you want to do is murder. That is the barbarian way. No civilization and violence!"

"I can't teleport either. We were placed here because of a powerful entity known as annadog40. You can summon quourter staffs! That is what you do. I summon cement. And James can run! The ax well be ready in a few days! There is no way around that fact unless o decide to harden it!"
In post 892, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 891, Inferno390 wrote:"Um, that's what I did...? And who said we could only ever have 1 power?"
"annadog40 did"
In post 895, UC Voyager wrote:"how about we all work together and form society! wouldn't that be the more logical thing to do. alone, we all have one indivitual power when we work alone, but together, we have three"

"why life drain. why don't you chose a summoning ability, so we can have an additional supply of something. we can make quarter staffs, and then use the concrete as a sharp edge, so we will have weapons! we could use these weapons to kill animals and then we have food. then you can chose to summon something else"
In post 897, UC Voyager wrote:"I don't know. We just spawned in a country. I still need to get to a city. I also need to level....there is one about 20 miles in the direction I'm running"
In post 901, UC Voyager wrote:"You make staffs...io make concrete"
Now we need....oils/coal/ other forms of energy
In post 903, UC Voyager wrote:Idk. In the direction of the city....
In post 906, UC Voyager wrote:" oh wait.....maybe i should get rid of the cement real quick. cqnt have you dyung on me yet!"
In post 907, UC Voyager wrote:"done"

ResultYou find a stick and dig a mold into the ground and put the sick in. Then you feel your energy flow out and summon cement at the top partially creating an axe. After talking and moving around for a bit, you then rush in a western direction.

James Brafin and Inferno390 run after you and the three of you engage in conversation as you move.

Eventually, the trees clear and you see a town with huge trees and several giant leaf platforms with several buildings on each platform. You notice lots people out and about. You see a 'new zone' pop up

When you see the pop up, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the instant solidify ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

Enter Action: _________________
In post 860, Shaziro wrote:Sounds to me like we need to go ahead and get to that island then. Whattaya say, bossman and friends, have Mick conjure us up some flying devices and get our asses thataway?
ResultA worshiper wearing damp robes says to everyone , "The grail is always full of water that if drunk will give you as much energy as you need.

"Well Swifter, maybe this holy grail thing can help us" ConManMick responds to the half dragon man's question.

The red robed mage says, "Are you kidding? you are half dragon, dudie. You could be handier than a Swiss army knife...
anyway i think we should head to those Najoia islands and look for the holy grail once and for all!"

You then say your request to ConManMick

"My dudes, I present thee some sweet ass flying surfboards" ConManMick then creates three floating surf boards.

The worshiper exclaims, "Fellows! While I do not judge your methods of travel, we gave you the subzone cards and transport gems that'll take you right to the Najoia islands right away."

The mage's companion then hiccups loudly. She's inside of the wine barrel.

The half dragon man responds, "While I do want to continue, I do want to point out that I do not feel so great. My energy feels... Low. But other than that, let's go!"

Your energy is at the warning level.

In post 863, Cheery Dog wrote:Fire the arrow at the small crack in three giants neck
ResultYou pull back and fire the arrow. Your aim is true and the arrow lands neatly in the wound. The giant uses their closest hand and covers the wound the roars.

You see one of the mages teleport out of the building. The giant notices and turns to you girl and storms over. She uses one of her ten hands to grasp you and the girl. The girl's kaleidoscope eyes flash and you are blown away surrounded by a force field into the portal. On the other side, you see a gray city with huge walls and many corridors.

You crash into one of those walls and the force field morphs into a dragonfly fairy with the same eyes as the girl, "This is only a construct with a very limited amount of magic and is very weak, the wizard's Ilan's dread warrior has no doubt absorbed my creator by now. I am able to track the dread warrior thanks to the arrow you shot."

You hear a loud crash and people screaming as the giant woman emerges out of the portal. She roars loudly and begins charging in an eastern direction.

Your energy is now 40/100
Your health is now 81/100

In post 864, Hellfire Missile wrote:Attempt to find a job in the town

How many coins do i have?

If I can sell anything, i'll sell it.

How good is my bow?
ResultYou look at a job bulletin board outside of the tavern, the jobs listed included

Traveler jobs
- Search for lost acorns
- Deliver package to Iluin
- Kill goblins lurking outside of town
- Bring a family justice

Town jobs
- Brewmaster needed
- Farming assistant wanted

Other
- Strong husband needed for attractive nomadic beauty

You have 10 coin.

You have several items that are sellable which are accepted in the general store, you make 91 coin. You now have 101 coin.

Your bow is sturdy and has the ability to create EMPs.

In post 865, N wrote:pay the guy and telespoonrt out
ResultYou give the shopkeeper the coin for the spoon.

He takes the coin and a sad smile forms on his face as you teleport out. You appear on a table and break several tea sets. The people sitting at the table jump up. One says, "What is going on!"

You see that you are on a serine beach, the waves slowly crashing upon the shore.

Spoiler: James Brafin's actions
In post 866, James Brafin wrote:I'm going to turn after hearing what UC said and jump him using "dark" magic to absorb the energy from his body into my own. (If I can't do that, I'll just backstab him with a stick.)
In post 868, James Brafin wrote:I'll also use magic to run REALLY FAST. I'm just going to get all my energy back from you anyways, so I'm not worried about it.
In post 871, James Brafin wrote:"There will be no mercy for those who wish to control the world."
In post 873, James Brafin wrote:"There is outcome. Your life energy will feed mine, making me stronger. You may lose, but I will benefit. The strong survive, yes?"
In post 875, James Brafin wrote:"Then riddle me this: How did you make that concrete?"
In post 888, James Brafin wrote:I'll flip backwards with my super-speed to avoid the concrete, then stand at the ready.
"I am no barbarian. But you claim you seek world domination. I will stop that, no matter the cost.
In post 893, James Brafin wrote:Crap. There goes my super speed. Even if I could suck the life from you (which yes, I'll choose that as my power rather than teleportation or speed) I can't reach you. So all of the previous posts are null and void.
In post 898, James Brafin wrote:"Life Drain is a useful ability regardless. Not only can I use it on enemies, I can regain energy from the environment (plants, animals, decomposing bodies, ect) and (maybe? Possibly a later ability) from other things, like motors and electric turbines and things. Then I can share my extra energy with you guys."
"As long as we allow for personal freedoms, I'm good with teaming up. I'm going to need a weapon though. I was thinking a curved dagger thingy? We'd need metal though."
In post 900, James Brafin wrote:I'll take energy from the forest around us and use it to replenish all of our energy stores.
In post 902, James Brafin wrote:"Not so easy. I can extract the energy from only living things at the moment. We'll need to find a city. Which way do you want to go?"
In post 904, James Brafin wrote:Okay. I'll head in the direction of the city.
In post 909, James Brafin wrote:Thanks.
In post 910, James Brafin wrote:(Not an action: Prays that my power is cool with the mod)
"So, since we're traveling together, why don't we get to know each other? I'm James Brafin, a new mage. I'm only twenty, and I'm still learning a lot, but I've recently discovered (as you can see) how to absorb energy from my environment to fuel myself, and then share any leftovers with others. It's kind of nice, really, even though some consider it a dark magic. Someday I want to learn some superspeed and stealth tricks, as well as how to teleport about. Until then though, I'm still pretty strong. My blood type is AB+, and I love to study magic and read."

ResultYou feel something deep inside of you click into place. You notices you feel different and you run after UC Voyager along with Inferno390

The three of you engage in conversation as you traverse the forest. Inferno390 gives you the dagger you requested.

You feel yourself leave your body slightly, your skin deflates as you partially emerge as a dark spectral shadow. You feel immense pain as the sun shines on your exposed form. As you pass by trees, you absorb their energy.

Eventually, the trees clear and you see a town with huge trees and several giant leaf platforms with several buildings on each platform. You notice lots people out and about. You see a 'new zone' pop up

When you see the pop up, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the superior shadow movement ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Spoiler: Inferno390's actions
In post 876, Inferno390 wrote:I use magic to finish making UC's axe, take the axe, use magic to teleport to UC Voyager and James location, and then I throw the axe at UC Voyager.
In post 878, Inferno390 wrote:"I don't need concrete. I just need justice."
In post 889, Inferno390 wrote:(A, you gave me the axe you made, and I finished it with magi while it was setting. B, I teleported into the game, why not teleport to you?)
In post 891, Inferno390 wrote:"Um, that's what I did...? And who said we could only ever have 1 power?"
In post 896, Inferno390 wrote:"Actually I was thinking my power was going to be more generally 'making weapons out of existing material.' I do however think that it would be best to work together at this point, since we have no idea what's going on. No world domination though unless this is an evil world."
In post 899, Inferno390 wrote:"That can be accomplished, James, but how about wood for now?" I walk over to a tree and use my power to craft a razor-sharp dagger as James wants it from the wood.
In post 905, Inferno390 wrote:Follow UC and James.

ResultAs UC Voyager moves away, you go to the partually made axe and finish it then pick it up and follow UC Voyager along with James Brafin

The three of you engage in conversation as you traverse the forest. James Brafin requests a dagger that you create for him out of a tree.

When you see the pop up, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the portal crafting ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

In post 881, Aronis wrote:work on establishing order in the area
then i want to find that girl who can determine if people are loyal and their intentions
once i get her back, have her work on checking people
try to find a good group of 5-10 people who I can trust wholeheartedly and then we're going to put them on a council in charge of overseeing things and all important decision making in my kingdom so i can go play golf
ResultYou go on the stage while visible and several higher up Former- Chaystonians join you. Rowan stands near by along with Lauren. Seeing you and the others causes the rioting to stop as the guards arrest a few in the crowd and lead them away.

When you mention finding the girl who can tell intentions. Laura says, "She is in Leafwater, I shall bring her to you". She moves off swiftly.

One of the elites who you recognize as the guy who Chaystonian representative you met with before Leafwater rebelled. He slyly asks, "So. . Great leader, will you keep the capital in Leafwater or will you move it to it's rightful place in Chaystone?"

Your white card flashes and you put a glowing finger to it and you hear Ken's voice in your head say, "Congratulations! I'm with Laura and Rose, sorry for taking so long, we have to look up Chaystone's former subzone number, we'll be there very shortly. Apologizes for the delay."

You see several of the former higher ups whispering rapidly between each other.

Your energy is now 80/100

In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote:Try to get DeathRowKitty to stand down, also follow the travelers
ResultDeathRowKitty doesn't respond to your words. You then quickly follow the travelers who are running full speed due west. After a bit of running, you see a 'new zone' pop up.

When you see the pop up, you feel a warm fuzzy glowand see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

You see a town with huge trees and several giant leaf platforms with several buildings on each platform. You notice lots people out and about. The travelers notice you and the female says, "You're welcome to come over to our house and enjoy some home cooked meals if you aren't busy."

The man nods, "She's a fantastic chef, now that Leafwater is the capital, we might be able to open that restaurant we've been saving up for."

In post 884, Charles510 wrote:Ask Angel what type of gems we need to get to our destination. Is Kriktilundr the name of a country we can go to?
ResultFrozen Angel says, "The gems we are looking for are sickly blue in color and would take you to the Alos region. We'll have a better chance of finding those gems in Kriktilundr than here."

She then pulls out a coin with the number 40 on it and hands it to the shop keeper.

"You're short five coins, you can only afford two."

The lady hands a coin with the number 10 on it and some tan colored gems back to Frozen Angel.

In post 886, WhemeStar wrote:I forgot what I'm doing so I use my handy teleport spell and teleport somewhere cool
ResultYou see a giant humanoid female with ten arms moving towards a giant portal that glows a sickly blue color. You also see Cheery Dog shoot an arrow into a wound on the giant's neck.

You feel a fuzzy glow. Before your location changes though, the girl you were traveling with puts something in your pocket. Your location changes and you see slabs of meat hanging on hooks with several fishes piled in boxes. In the corner of the room are several people huddled in the corner cowering. There is a crack in the window where you can see the giant humanoid grab Cheery Dog and the girl you were traveling with.

Cheery Dog is surrounded by a force field and flings out of the woman's grasp. The girl disintegrates and is absorbed into the giant. She then goes into the portal.

In post 887, ConManMick wrote:My dudes, I present thee some sweet ass flying surfboards
magic up 3 flying surfboards

Well Swifter, maybe this holy grail thing can help us
ResultA worshiper wearing damp robes says to everyone , "The grail is always full of water that if drunk will give you as much energy as you need.

You respond to Swifter as the red robed mage says, "Are you kidding? you are half dragon, dudie. You could be handier than a Swiss army knife...
anyway i think we should head to those Najoia islands and look for the holy grail once and for all!"

Shaziro says to you, "Sounds to me like we need to go ahead and get to that island then. Whattaya say, bossman and friends, have Mick conjure us up some flying devices and get our asses thataway?"

You oblige and create three flying surfboards.

The worshiper exclaims, "Fellows! While I do not judge your methods of travel, we gave you the subzone cards and transport gems that'll take you right to the Najoia islands right away."

The mage's companion then hiccups loudly. She's inside of the wine barrel.

The half dragon man responds, "While I do want to continue, I do want to point out that I do not feel so great. My energy feels... Low. But other than that, let's go!"

playerPorkens materializes
In post 908, Porkens wrote:>think about my parents.
Action FailedYou attempt to think about your parents but when you try, your mind draws a blank.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Alright let’s teleport, bring the surfboards, and find somewhere to sleep when we get there
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Chose energy bar.

Explore the city.
magic up a cement sword (fully hardened!) look for some steel on the ground first and make sure it is in the middle of the cement...so it is reinforced! carry the sword in a non-hostile matter!
Last edited by UC Voyager on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by N »

Warn the people they're in grave danger and only I can save them. Make some shit up like a psychic would
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Can I check my energy level, and then make some kind of energy potion for ma boii Swifter?
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

"hey James. I wonder what all your power can be used for. i feel like you may have the power to get us through many hardships with little issue! you cn knock trees with it even!"
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

"i heard there were these teleportation gems. we could use them to get from place to place.....there are portals of some sort in the city, but we will need the stones first. i recommend we go find a gem.
Last edited by UC Voyager on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Ask the dragonfly what else I might be able to do to help
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Be a strong husband, look for acorns, and make beer!

Yayyyy

Jobs

I'd pick brewmaster tho
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:32 am

Post by WhemeStar »

What happened here

I look into my pocket to see what's in there
Im a dog that quacks
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by James Brafin »

I'm going to switch back to my humanoid form and look around for information on where we are and what we can do.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”