The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 648, Hellfire Missile wrote:help me
tear off clothes to make a bandage or something
if the blood loss is too great i make a tourniquet
i ask for more health pots and energy pots
if i have enough energy (with added energy pots) i attempt to either mend/grow another leg
which ever one i can complete, of course i attempt to grow a new one if i can make a perfect leg (if it's gonna be like a peg leg no thanks)
If i can't make a good leg i'll attempt to use my energy to stop the bleeding somehow if bandages dont work
if energy + bandages dont work i use a tourniquet (last resort)
Assuming you can't heal the leg back on as your friend is trying, I recommend cauterization.

MEANWHILE: I just got thrown and dropped, what the fuck? I'm gonna look to FB and ask if I should engage the potential threat.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Hellfire Missile »

In post 649, Charles510 wrote:Find Hellfire's leg and attempt to reattach it by holding in place while pouring a health potion into the wound.
good idea
but isnt the projectile holding it? (actually, held it)
and then it blew up?
so bits of my leg are everywhere?
or...?
Maybe my leg survived!
that would be good
can i have my leg back o lord annadog?
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 12:06 pm

In post 650, Shaziro wrote:
if i have enough energy (with added energy pots) i attempt to either mend/grow another leg
which ever one i can complete, of course i attempt to grow a new one if i can make a perfect leg (if it's gonna be like a peg leg no thanks)
If i can't make a good leg i'll attempt to use my energy to stop the bleeding somehow if bandages dont work
Assuming you can't heal the leg back on as your friend is trying, I recommend
cauterization.
fudging heck
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I try to gather Firebringer and Shaziro and head off to follow the man, rushing to catch up to him, to figure out what the hell he was doing.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

N wrote:do I have a moba? I show him my moba, if so.
ResultThe shopkeeper laughs and says, "Moba isn't an object, it is short for moon born which means someone born under the light of the moon which means they have magical potential. Someone not born under the moon is called suba, short for sun born, they don't have magic.

I am a moba and I clicked for magic that lets me detect what other moba clicked into. I'll check you for free."

The shopkeeper holds their hand out which glows briefly.

"Ah, another summoner. You are indeed moba and you are some kinda summoner. Summoning is the second most common thing people click into so if you made a summoning scroll, I'll give you 20 coin for it."

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

Enter Action: ______________
ConManMick wrote:I will set my board to follow Swifter, then take a power nap
ResultYou set your board to follow Swifter. Before you sleep, you see Swifter's demeanor change and his altitude lowers. You then fall asleep and feel your energy increase.

WhemeStar wrote:I say if I was lying then I wouldn't of taken off my Armor
ResultThe Xanfrni pauses and puts a hand to their chin thoughtfully and then says, "OK, give me your armor and I'll take you to my friends home for negotiations."

Aronis wrote:
In post 559, Annadog40 wrote:
ResultYou see the captian come back and say, "We have 27 guards in Leafwater total, we were able to get five outsiders to join our fighting force."

When you ask about Bariene, your servent says, "I'll lead you to the administartor room where you may talk with them."

While you walk there, you ask about the customs and culture and the servant says, "Bariene is not so different from Chaystone, bit more relaxed and open sort of people, they like Chaystone, no longer speak any other language than English though they fully switched to English after Chaystone did so they have a slight accent of you look for it. They also are more religious than your average Chastonian."

When the servant finishes their speech, you arrive at the administrator room, "Just type which nation you want to get in touch with," The servant informs you.

You enter the room and imput Contact: Bariene

The screen shows a room that looks just like the one you are on except for the fact that the colors are a muddy brown. You see an older female elf in elegant robes appear and say, "Greetings, new leader Aronis of Leafwater! I am Kiean of Bariene, what do you wish to speak about?"

You inform the woman of your status and inquire of an alliance about them. Kiean responds, "This is quite wonderful, I was just about to contact you to make the same offer of alliance. We accept full heartedly!

Now Chaystone recently took a border zone from us so our soldiers are ready to bring payback. If you could transfer some Leafwater transport gems to us, we'll be about to send 50 soldiers at this time to help defend your nation since Chaystone is no doubt mounting a counter strike as we speak."

Enter Action: _________________
Assuming I haven't died of starvation for disappearing for two weeks,
Ask the servant for more info about Bariene religion and if there would be some way to make the people of Bariene think I'm a god.
Then transfer Bariene leafwater transport gems and make sure their troops are able to arrive safely.
ResultYou are still alive, you hear a knock on the door saying it is an emergincey, The Bariene leader says she'll wait.

You go out and the guard says, "We have reports that Chaystonian scouts got past the barrier under water. They're in the Leafwater zone as we speak."

You take this time to ask your servant your question. They respond, "They have the common southerner religion of worshiping the larger of the two moons and viewing the smaller moon as an evil force. Most Chaystonians and I suppose Leafwaterians believe this as well.

There might be a way if you clicked or grow into powers of bright and color changing since the big moon tends to have bright light prisms and the legend say Aim (or Chibri) the big moon walked Deru before the wizard Ilan brought him and Taildu the small moon into the sky, giving us their power."

You then head back into the admin room and you hand over the Leaffwater transport gems. The woman thanks you and says, "Reinforcements will be arriving soon, I wish you luck." Then the connection cuts off.

You walk out to the portal and you see fifty Barienese troops march out of the portal.

In post 647, Cheery Dog wrote:Head inside with sword drawn
ResultYou draw your sword and head inside. You see that the lighting is dim but you feel the background energy common to most buildings.

You see several tables flipped over and shattered glass along with paper littering the ground. You hear movement to your left.

Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 649, Charles510 wrote:Find Hellfire's leg and attempt to reattach it by holding in place while pouring a health potion into the wound.
good idea
but isnt the projectile holding it? (actually, held it)
and then it blew up?
so bits of my leg are everywhere?
or...?
Maybe my leg survived!
that would be good
can i have my leg back o lord annadog?
ResultYou ask for help as you rip off a piece of your shirt to bandage your wound.

You see Charles510 apporach and ask for more health or energy pots.

You see Charles510 bring over your severed leg which is full of holes. He brings your leg right next to your stump leg and he pores health potion into the wounds. You feel your health improve and you see your leg recover and become good as new but it still isn't attached.

You then take an energy potion and you channel your energy on the end of your stump leg and transmute bone, arteries, veins and other connective body parts.

Your leg feels off and is now slightly longer than your left leg but it is attached.

Your health is now 100/100
Your energy is now 70/100

ResultYou hear Hellfire Missile ask for help as he rips off a piece of your shirt to bandage his wound.

You apporach and hear him ask for more health or energy pots.

You bring over his severed leg which is full of holes. You bring his leg right next to Hellfire Missile's stump leg and you pore health potion into the wounds. You see his health improve and you see the leg recover and become good as new but it still isn't attached.

You see him take an energy potion and see the transmutation of bone, arteries, veins and other connective body parts at the end of his stump and the leg.

You see the leg looks off but it is attached.

Shaziro wrote:
Assuming you can't heal the leg back on as your friend is trying, I recommend cauterization.

MEANWHILE: I just got thrown and dropped, what the fuck? I'm gonna look to FB and ask if I should engage the potential threat.
ResultYou look to Firebringer who is lying on the ground, he doesn't respond to your question.

You see the people around start to get up. Some people run away, some look around in confusion. Others go after the priest and a few others start to head your way.

You and Firebringer are picked up by Cerberus v666 who makes slow progress towards the man since he is weighed down by both of you.

Cerberus v666 wrote:I try to gather Firebringer and Shaziro and head off to follow the man, rushing to catch up to him, to figure out what the hell he was doing.
ResultShaziro look to Firebringer who is lying on the ground, he doesn't respond to Shaziro's question.

You see the people around start to get up. Some people run away, some look around in confusion. Others go after the priest and a few others start to head your way.

You struggle but manage to pick up both Shaziro and Firebringer. You then make slow progress towards the man with the priest robes since you are weighed down by Shaziro and Firebringer.

Your energy is now 40/100

Also RadiantCowbells is amazing.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Loooool bout to get murdered in ma sleep

If anything disturbs me or the board, I'll wake up. Otherwise, I sleep until Swifter wakes me or my energy comes back
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I'll pull myself free of Cerb's grasp and walk alongside him, helping him carry Firebringer.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by N »

Leave the shop and go next door, this guy makes me feel uneasy.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 11:54 pm

attempt to perfect my leg using energy
If i can't explore the surroundings again to see if there's anything else to kill
I don't attack anything past/on the barrier
If there's nothing to attack for exp i attempt to walk into the barrier (GENTLY) to see what happens
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I refuse and say I can't give my armor to a person I just met
Im a dog that quacks
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Try to figure out how white cards work. Use it to spy on other men to figure out their locations so that we can attack them.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Based on Ctrl F'ing and ISO'ing Anna, the white card appears to be some sort of communication device. I believe that you can access it if you're a magical user? Maybe if you're trained in the way of the White Card or something
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 pm

In post 660, Charles510 wrote:Try to figure out how white cards work. Use it to spy on other men to figure out their locations so that
we can attack them
maor exp
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

great job friends!
now, let's walk awkwardly in a direction until we find something interesting!
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeYou see a pop-up appear that says, ]TIME CALCULATION ERROR -- ADJUSTING TO PROPPER TIME[

The moons and sun shift forward in the sky by six hours. The aurora appears in Boywick.

Then the pop-up changes and now reads ]As compensation for this error, all current players will receive a free energy potion.

Players will also be giving the opportunity to swap their character with another random player's character who also agrees to swap. You will not be able to choose who you swap with. This option will be up for one in game hours. If you do not choose any option, the no option will be auto picked and the pop-up will disappear automatically.[

The pop-up then adds a Yes or No option at the bottom of the pop-up.

In post 655, ConManMick wrote:Loooool bout to get murdered in ma sleep

If anything disturbs me or the board, I'll wake up. Otherwise, I sleep until Swifter wakes me or my energy comes back
ResultYou continue sleeping and your energy continues to increase.

In post 656, Shaziro wrote:I'll pull myself free of Cerb's grasp and walk alongside him, helping him carry Firebringer.
ResultYou drop out of Cerberus v666's grasp and help in carry Firebringer. You both continue on Cerberus v666's path after the guy in priest robes. You eventually see him by the portal. You also see two other people in red robes that you recognize from your time in the matrix

In post 657, N wrote:Leave the shop and go next door, this guy makes me feel uneasy.
ResultYou leave the store, the shopkeeper watches you leave. You then go the store next door which is the spoon store. You see hundreds of spoons in multiple display cases.

The shopkeeper, while not looking away from a spoon they are polishing, says very quickly, "You want to buy a spoon?"

You are still able to put two points in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 658, Hellfire Missile wrote:attempt to perfect my leg using energy
If i can't explore the surroundings again to see if there's anything else to kill
I don't attack anything past/on the barrier
If there's nothing to attack for exp i attempt to walk into the barrier (GENTLY) to see what happens
In post 661, Hellfire Missile wrote:Based on Ctrl F'ing and ISO'ing Anna, the white card appears to be some sort of communication device. I believe that you can access it if you're a magical user? Maybe if you're trained in the way of the White Card or something
In post 662, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 660, Charles510 wrote:Try to figure out how white cards work. Use it to spy on other men to figure out their locations so that
we can attack them
maor exp
ResultYou do some transmutation of your leg and the air around your leg and turn some of your excess leg into air and some air into more leg.

after a bit of time doing this, you manage to get your leg the exact size it was before it was cut off.

While you are doing that, Charles510 messes around with his white card and eventually gets a glowing finger to it. MarioManiac4 suggests to walk around until we find something intresting.

Your energy is now 15/100

In post 659, WhemeStar wrote:I refuse and say I can't give my armor to a person I just met
ResultYou decline their offer and say their words.

You then see another Xanfrni swim down and say something to the other Xanfrni, they flash read and then say to you, "You can keep the armor, come with us, quickly!"

In post 660, Charles510 wrote:Try to figure out how white cards work. Use it to spy on other men to figure out their locations so that we can attack them.
ResultYou mess with the card for a bit until you put one finger to it. Your finger glows and when you touch the card you hear a voice in your head say, "Scout squad B come in! We're sending a squad with healers to your location, please come in scout squad B!"

In post 663, MarioManiac4 wrote:great job friends!
now, let's walk awkwardly in a direction until we find something interesting!
ResultYou say your words, no one responds.

Last edited by Annadog40 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:23 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

RIP
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 am

use said energy pot to restore energy
Explore to find a town or something
somewhere i can get a job
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:55 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I go with HM to the town hoping to live a regular life free of adventure and excitement.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:57 am

In post 667, MarioManiac4 wrote:I go with HM to the town hoping to live a regular life free of adventure and excitement.
where's your spine
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:57 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Down my back.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:00 am

In post 669, MarioManiac4 wrote:Down my back.
are you sure you're not missing one?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:04 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Yes I'm just boring.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

wake up and try to remember where i am
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Charles510 »

Hey Mario and Hellfire, I think scout squad B is the group of dead men. They are sending reinforcements after us! Let's hang out and ambush them! Hellfire, can you please craft me another broadsword?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Sneaky sneaky.

Run around the room making loud noises
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”