The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Initiate silverback gorilla diplomacy and try to befriend the bear, giving her assurance that I mean her no harm. If I succeed, I try to recruit her into my adventure.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Try to look through the belongings to see if there is anything out of the norm

What is the current technology level?

Ask Julio to go and examine the area around where we are. Then come back and tell me about anything found
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:29 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Tell them i hadn't looked carefully yet before going in to search around
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1049, Aronis wrote:gives rach a 100 coin pay raise for being awesome.

and go ahead and raise sam's pay more. let's double it making it 170. that'll teach the haters.

okay cool. keep me updated on the clone situation. I would like to get a clone army up and running asap

yes please pass the info along to the guards in the area and keep me updated on the situation.

authorize the captain to start a soldier recruitment drive.

please have the guards take the excalibur and holy grail into possession and bring them to me. you can try to pay the adventurers for it if they want money, if not just take the objects forcefully.

i'm glad rach enjoyed that.

thank gamma for his service. ask him if he has any magical powers and if so what. Then offer him a job working for the govt, probably as a army commander or something
"I do have magical powers, specifically control over water. I am willing to accept a job, however I don't think I'm ready to be given a command yet.
Also, I heard of a guy with bad luck back there. Could you tell me where to find him? I would like to speak with him."
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:53 am

Post by ConManMick »

Fuck bruh I grab Shaz and go with him so we can Power Ranger robot these artefacts and fuck up wizard man
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1047, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kneel and say this to Aronis: "Hello, I am aware that you are the ruler of this land. I have come at your request, and wish to know what you need me for".
In post 1053, Gamma Emerald wrote:"I do have magical powers, specifically control over water. I am willing to accept a job, however I don't think I'm ready to be given a command yet.
Also, I heard of a guy with bad luck back there. Could you tell me where to find him? I would like to speak with him."
ResultYou hear Aronis talking to and giving orders to nearby servants and guards. Some wander off while others respond.

You kneel and say your words. He turns to you, thanks you and offers you a job working for the government.

You respond with your words

Enter Action: ________________
In post 1048, N wrote:sounds like you're carrying a lot of negative energy

if these people are too toxic in your lives you need to cut them out; you deserve better
Result"Cut them out you say," someone says, "Everyone, we are changing courses, we are going to go right to Stre city, gather forces and cut them out of our lives and this country! We deserve better!"

You hear several people cheering then the wagon begins to move at a rapid pace.

In post 1049, Aronis wrote:gives rach a 100 coin pay raise for being awesome.

and go ahead and raise sam's pay more. let's double it making it 170. that'll teach the haters.

okay cool. keep me updated on the clone situation. I would like to get a clone army up and running asap

yes please pass the info along to the guards in the area and keep me updated on the situation.

authorize the captain to start a soldier recruitment drive.

please have the guards take the excalibur and holy grail into possession and bring them to me. you can try to pay the adventurers for it if they want money, if not just take the objects forcefully.

i'm glad rach enjoyed that.

thank gamma for his service. ask him if he has any magical powers and if so what. Then offer him a job working for the govt, probably as a army commander or something
ResultYou order to have Rach and Sam's pays increased. A servant bows and walks off to fulfill your request.

Rach is at first shocked by this then her face shifts into a smile of gratitude. "Thanks, that guy is a real jerk, my mom's a suba and I get people like that all the time going all 'hey you should work in the gem mines' or whatever but like she isn't even all that strong physically and she doesn't much like caves. Shes has that one phobia where you don't like small spaces or whatever but both my folks like to travel, helps with their camping gear shop."

Another servant informs you, "The original heard your request but is currently busy and will discuss your proposal soon, I'll give you the commutation card when they are available."

You mention informing the guards about your plan for the unlucky man and about the recruitment drive. A near by guard says, "I'll inform the captain and do as you requested." He hurries off.

A second guard approaches and says, "The soldiers attempting to acquire the artifacts were attacked. One was killed by someone using Excalibur the rest are standing by in the sky river. Also they saw someone sheath Excalibur into the holy grail and they suddenly felt they had an extreme amount of energy before the sword was unsheathed. They also noticed near by what looked like on of the fabled devices that the wizard Ilan used many years ago to acquire our moons."

You are glad and Rach beams when she hears your thought. You hear Gamma Emerald say his words and kneel before you. You then offer him a job in the government somewhere.

GammaEmerald says, "I do have magical powers, specifically control over water. I am willing to accept a job, however I don't think I'm ready to be given a command yet.

In post 1050, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Initiate silverback gorilla diplomacy and try to befriend the bear, giving her assurance that I mean her no harm. If I succeed, I try to recruit her into my adventure.
Action FailedThe bear does not accept your friendship and swipes at your chest. Blood oozes from your wound.

In post 1051, UC Voyager wrote:Try to look through the belongings to see if there is anything out of the norm

What is the current technology level?

Ask Julio to go and examine the area around where we are. Then come back and tell me about anything found
In post 1052, UC Voyager wrote:Tell them i hadn't looked carefully yet before going in to search around
ResultYou tell Julio to look around the area and that you haven't looked carefully yet. As he goes off you take a closer look.

Most of the stuff you see is medieval style pots, pans clothing and other necessities. Among the shards of broken glass and other shattered objects you see a potion that has a rope covering on it. Through the covering you can see the potion is pink and glows faintly.

On closer inspection you see the dead woman is clutching onto an item. Once you pry her hand open, you see a test tube with two hairs inside of it.

Julio returns and says, "We're at just the right distance from the town to where someone looking in this direction wouldn't be able to make out what's going on. There is an Inn not far from the wagon but all the windows face the direction away from us. I suspect that whoever did this knows the area well. I'll have to see some of the other kill sights to confirm this. How is your search, did you find anything unusual?"

ConManMick wrote:Fuck bruh I grab Shaz and go with him so we can Power Ranger robot these artefacts and fuck up wizard man
Action FailedYou are unable to grab Shaziro since he isn't in the area. You see a giant rocket-ship surrounded by sheep and several people lying around along with the soldiers and holy grail along with Excalibur.

The guy in red robes says, "I can't do that and yo better Run For Your Life litte soldier of love!! Ha!"

Suddenly, you, the soldiers and everyone else are suddenly knocked to the ground by an intense wave of energy. You see the women you were talking with earlier sheathing a sword in a cup. You now have an extreme amount of energy.

You see the woman quickly unsheathe the sword and slice one of the down soldiers in half. You notice your extreme amount of energy fades when she takes the sword.

The other soldiers quickly get to their feet and summon a pillar of water and jet their way all the way up to the sky river.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by N »

namaste
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Yea. These people look ancient. We have all sorts of technology yet these people look as if they are from the 1300s! Or earlier. There are 2 hairs in that test tube. It could easily be mistaken for witchcraft. The other victims sound as if they are also connected to magic or such. I think we found a pattern."

Examine the hairs in the test tube.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Aronis »

send more guards to reinforce those going after the artifacts if possible. And obtain the fabled device as well.

yay! send gamma to go fight in the war by the ocean. his talents will be invaluable there. tell him i'll send him the location of the bad luck guy once i figure out where he is.

go back to my castle place now, if i haven't already.

see if there's any updates on the stuff i've requested
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Suggest with split up to examine the remaining too doors
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Oh crap
Where's Swifter? I'm not leaving my dude behind! I run for the rocket and try to get robe boi , Swifter, and sword lady to join me
it's game time.
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tell Aronis "great, but may i request a visit to leafwater real quick, have some friends i need to talk to"
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1056, N wrote:namaste
ResultThe wagon bumps along, jostling you and the other things inside.

You see the location suddenly shift as you see a portal come into view on the open side of the wagon.

You say your word. The wagon halts and the guy talking earlier says, "This feud between us and the Stre has been going on for far too long! For five hundred years we've been constantly going back and forth but not anymore! Today we will change that, we shall march into their capital and end this war forever! Namaste!"

You hear a large crowd of people chanting namaste and the wagon begins moving rapidly again.

Enter Action: __________________
In post 1057, UC Voyager wrote:Yea. These people look ancient. We have all sorts of technology yet these people look as if they are from the 1300s! Or earlier. There are 2 hairs in that test tube. It could easily be mistaken for witchcraft. The other victims sound as if they are also connected to magic or such. I think we found a pattern."

Examine the hairs in the test tube.
ResultAs you explain on, Julio puts his hand to his chin. When you talk about the test tube his eyebrows raise. "Test tube and old fashion tech. . . I think there maybe a victim pattern."

You see there are two hairs in the test tube.

Julio continues, "I want to examine that baby, I'm curious why he's the only survivor. I also want to look at another crime scene. I think it'd be best if we split up. We'll investigate faster that way. Which option do you prefer?"

In post 1058, Aronis wrote:send more guards to reinforce those going after the artifacts if possible. And obtain the fabled device as well.

yay! send gamma to go fight in the war by the ocean. his talents will be invaluable there. tell him i'll send him the location of the bad luck guy once i figure out where he is.

go back to my castle place now, if i haven't already.

see if there's any updates on the stuff i've requested
ResultThe soldier nods, "We'll send more guards. Also one of the task force members there has the ability to shrink. She shrunk down and is infultrating the larger fable device. Someone contacted a worshiper and they said it was called a rocket ship or something like that. Legend says was used by Ilan to get to the stars and bring us our moons."

You say your words to gamma, he responds with, "great, but may i request a visit to leafwater real quick, have some friends i need to talk to"

You, Rach, the guards and servants make their way back to the administrator building. You see Sam with tears in their eyes kneel before you, "Thank you lord Aronis, you have shown me more kindness than any one I've ever met. I'm forever in your debt."

A tired looking man with a small stature and beady eyes, walks up to you with some sheets of paper in hand, "The sailors have almost landed in the capital. I fear Segate will be lost very soon. Our forces can barely hold the line." He flips to the next paper, "The guy with bad luck was spotted in zone 71616." more paper flips, "The leader of the rebellion is still on the run but they manage to capture another two of the rebels." A third page flip, "The investigators are closing in on the location of kidnapped person."
Flips to last page, "And Maybel, the duplicator would like to talk terms and prices for your clone army."

A pop up appears in the corner of your vision informing you that a potential representative from district 725 was voted for.

In post 1059, Cheery Dog wrote:Suggest with split up to examine the remaining too doors
ResultBefore you can make your suggestion, the red robed guy and three other band members go into the light gray door. When you make your suggestion the long necked lady says, "I'll take the white door then I think it isn't a trap."

Another band member says, "I'll go down the black door, I think Cooee was right and it was a trap"

The two go check the respective doors. While that goes on the third band member shrugs, "I'll probably go with what ever option you don't pick so the teams are even"

You see the long necked lady come back and say, "There is a flight of stairs and at the top is a hallway and a second flight of stairs nearby. There wasn't anyone in the room but I did hear several voices."

The other band member hasn't returned.

In post 1060, ConManMick wrote:Oh crap
Where's Swifter? I'm not leaving my dude behind! I run for the rocket and try to get robe boi , Swifter, and sword lady to join me
it's game time.
ResultYou look around for Swifter while the red robed guy asks for info on the lunar prisons and how to get there.

"Jaküinti and her brother have created this vessel to bring us to her prison." The woman with floppy ears says while gesturing to the rocket. "From there we must find the weak point. Her brother said 'The locks look like hexagonal rainbow prisms. Not unlike large half buried transport gem.'"

You find Swifter and grab him and run towards the rocket. You say your words to get others to join you as you do so. The woman with the sword already went in.
Inside is a relatively large ship with over 30 seats. You see several control panels and steering wheels. In the center of the rocket is pedestal. The words on the pedestal say, "Put sheathed Grail and Excalibur here to power and fuel the ship."

The woman with floppy ears joins you inside the rocketship. The sword lady wonders what the level up points do as she goes out to get the grail.

In post 1061, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tell Aronis "great, but may i request a visit to leafwater real quick, have some friends i need to talk to"
ResultYou hear Aronis talking with a guard about finding some artifacts.

He then says his words to you. You respond with your words.

He and most of his entourage head off towards the administrator building. One of his guards splits off and goes to you.

"If you're joining the the ocean fight, you'll need this," He hands you a white card. "It's a communication card, it'll let you chat with whoever you synced the card with. I already synced up the card with my own. Now I know that you have put request to visit Leafwater, I'm sure Aronis will approve, once you finish what you're doing, touch the card with the intent to talk. Then just let us know when you've finished in Leafwater."

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by N »

meditate while I wait
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Go help the band member that went through the black door.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

What are you getting at? What pattern?

If you think we should, lets split up. You go and check out the other crime scene, I will go to the baby. What should I look for?
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by ConManMick »

I direct her to put the grail and sword on the pedestal to fuel the ship as I buckle in to the pilot's seat and get the rocket started. I seal the door and tell for everyone to grab a seat! Let's spark this candle :cool:
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:39 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1065, UC Voyager wrote:What are you getting at? What pattern?

If you think we should, lets split up. You go and check out the other crime scene, I will go to the baby. What should I look for?
Once your done, come back to me ASAP and tell me what you found
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

okay, good. keep me posted on this quest to get the artifacts.

say yes, but offer him a 200 coin bonus is he immediately heads to the battlefront

tell sam he deserved it

okay cool. keep me updated on those situations. do w/e possible to hold back the enemy forces in the war
talk to Maybel ASAP. ask if they'd be willing to duplicate me an army and ask how much money they want

view representative for district 725
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I tell Aronis "don't worry after I make my stop I'll head out immediately"
<Embrace The Void>

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1063, N wrote:meditate while I wait
ResultYou control your breathing and reach of place of inner peace. The noises of the people around you fade until you don't hear them anymore.

Eventually, your meditation is interrupted by the sounds of swords clashing and a lot of shouting. An arrow flies through the wagon and narrowly misses your head.

Enter Action: _______________
In post 1064, Cheery Dog wrote:Go help the band member that went through the black door.
ResultAs you head towards the black door, the other band member heads to the white door.

When you open the door you see a grimy room. The walls have a few blood stains. The door in front of you is blocked by metal bars. You hear a clank behind you and see that the door you came out of also has metal bars on them.

The band member who entered here earlier runs up to you and says, "Thank goodness your here, when the door behind me got all bared up I panicked. This looks like some kinda puzzle room. I've always been really bad at puzzles so if you hasn't come in, I would of likely been trapped here forever. Cooee was wrong after all, this must be the hardest door after all."

In post 1067, UC Voyager wrote:

Once your done, come back to me ASAP and tell me what you found
Result"I would have to check out things before I can firmly establish a pattern, I'd rather not share what could just be baseless conjecture since it could taint the whole investigation." Julio admits.

When you choose to look at the baby Julio says, "You should compare the baby's features with that of the mother and interview some of the people at the orphanage about the child. The orphanage is in Leafwater. We'll report what we saw when we meet up again. Meet me at this crime scene alright?"

In post 1066, ConManMick wrote:I direct her to put the grail and sword on the pedestal to fuel the ship as I buckle in to the pilot's seat and get the rocket started. I seal the door and tell for everyone to grab a seat! Let's spark this candle :cool:
ResultNot long after the sword lady leaves, the red robed boi enters the rocketship. Soon after sword lady returns with both the grail and the sword.

You give her your directions and climb into the pilot seat. You see a myriad of controls with various switches, levers, indicator lights and other such things.

When she puts the cup and sheathed sword on the pedestal, the rocket hums to life, several indicator lights flash on.

The floppy eared woman cries tears of joy, "This is amazing, I never even dreamed of one day reaching Jaküinti. I thank her for blessing us with this opportunity." She pours some water on her head.

You find a button that seals the doors tightly. You give your advice.

In post 1068, Aronis wrote:okay, good. keep me posted on this quest to get the artifacts.

say yes, but offer him a 200 coin bonus is he immediately heads to the battlefront

tell sam he deserved it

okay cool. keep me updated on those situations. do w/e possible to hold back the enemy forces in the war
talk to Maybel ASAP. ask if they'd be willing to duplicate me an army and ask how much money they want

view representative for district 725
Result"Backup arrived but they sealed the rocket ship doors so they can't get in." The soldier informs, "Our guy who can shrink has successfully entered when the one with the red robes entered. She says that they were going to Jaküinti. There are also several others outside of rocket who are standing around not responding to anything. Though there is one guy who went into the village to talk to the stall vendor."

You agree to Gamma Emerald's request but offer the bonus if he goes immediately. A near by guard takes a hand of his white card and says, "Gamma Emerald informs you 'don't worry after I make my stop I'll head out immediately'. And also Lanne doubts our combined forces would be able to save Segate. She suggests that we pull our forces to the strait islands.

You respond to Sam and they bow, "Thank you again. I shall return to my post and work as hard as I can to better serve you and my country." Sam walks off.

You pull up the description of the 725 potential representative.

Spoiler: Furiena: Zone 72506
Species: Human-mix

Town name: Nalenien

Furiena was originally born in Chaystone but moved when the army captured this land from Bariene. She took the reigns of town leader. Before this she worked in government for twenty years ever since she was 14 years old. As town leader she turned a resentful poverty stricken populous into prosperous Chaystonian citizens by diligently working on improving infrastructure, economy, agriculture and town moral.

As representative, she will strive to bring the nation together and strive to improve all lives across Chaystone.

In post 1069, Gamma Emerald wrote:I tell Aronis "don't worry after I make my stop I'll head out immediately"
ResultThe guard with you puts a glowing finger to his communication card. He turns and states, "Lord Aronis says, yes but he offers you a 200 coin bonus is you immediately head to the battlefront.'"

You respond with your words which the guard relays back to Aronis. The guard hands you a card and two brownish-orange transport gems. "The subzone card is already set for Leafwater. When your done, use the second gem to come back to Chaystone then we'll get you onto the battlefield."

Last edited by Annadog40 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:58 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Sketch the mother

Go to the orphanage

Examine the baby closely. Make sure to check every feature down. Then sketch it directly next to the mother.

Interveiw the people at the orphanage like so

1. Do you know the baby
2. Did you know the mother that died
3. How tall are you
4. Long wing or short?

Then meat up with Julio and discuss
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Test the door I just came through to see if it opens, can get back through
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:51 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Also write down everything that has happened so far (regarding the murder) then examine each page of the note book
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1071, UC Voyager wrote:Sketch the mother

Go to the orphanage

Examine the baby closely. Make sure to check every feature down. Then sketch it directly next to the mother.

Interveiw the people at the orphanage like so

1. Do you know the baby
2. Did you know the mother that died
3. How tall are you
4. Long wing or short?

Then meat up with Julio and discuss
In post 1073, UC Voyager wrote:Also write down everything that has happened so far (regarding the murder) then examine each page of the note book
ResultYou take out some paper and pen and do a rough sketch of the mother. While you do Julio, leaves for his area.

You quickly make your way to the orphanage. Inside you notice that the baby boy in question looks like their two years old. You notice that the child looks vaguely familiar like someone you knew from a while ago. You can see the face shape is like the mothers but the hair and eye colors are different from hers.

As you sketch the child, an orphanage worker comes up to you. You fire off your questions.

"I've only known the child for as long as he's housed here. Ronnie was brought in two days ago. He was newborn size back then.

I also never seen the mother but I know that she used the fertility age potion since this baby is growing at an accelerated rate. Those out in the country tend to use that so their kids can help out with chores and such."

"Um, I'm not sure how my height will help in this case but I'm five foot. I don't have wings so I guess they'd be considered small?"

You repeat the question to others at the orphanage and of the five people there, none claim to have wings. The heights are 3'5", 5', 4'4", 6'1", 8'2"

You then leave the orphanage and make your way to the meeting place. You see Julio isn't there yet.

While you wait, you go over your notebook

Spoiler: Notebook
first page
"This is the latest in a series of murders in the area, a few days prior to this murder another traveler went missing and was found dead in their wagon. Most of the murders were of travelers but someone killed the guy who owns the potion shop, his daughter and mother."

"The only survivor is the infant son of the latest victim. We weren't able to find a father. All of the victims died of a snapped neck except for the potion's shop family who were bludgeoned, stabbed or both."

page two
Julio
-claims he saw the murderer

-describes murderer as a man with a long wing span
-reassigned from somewhere else
-one of the victims baked them a cake once
-thinks of them as "sweetest people"

page three
- Julio suspects family murder case is unrelated to the travelers
- The bodies are found in their wagon
- Man found at the front of wagon with a snapped neck
- woman found in the back of the wagon with a snapped neck and small cuts on her hands.
- Woman left hand is balled into a fist

page four
- Julio saw tracks in the grass and estimates the person was around six feet tall
- The items on the shelves are neatly placed in the front of the wagon but become disorganized and litter the floor the further back.
- A glowing pink potion is among the items on the ground
- The woman was clutching a test tube with two hairs inside at the time of her death.
- Julio claims the killer would of known the area well

page five
[Drawing of mother and child]

page six
- baby growing at an accelerated rate
- fertility age potion suspected cause of the growth
- used by those in the country
- The heights of the orphanage workers are 3'5", 5', 4'4", 6'1", 8'2"

You see Julio rush over and ask, "What did you find?"

Enter Action: _________________
In post 1072, Cheery Dog wrote:Test the door I just came through to see if it opens, can get back through
ResultYou test the door and the one you entered from is able to open but the bars in front of the door are too close together to let anything other than your arm though.

The second door is locked and also has bars on the window. You a sign on the door with a silhouette of a gun.

The other band member says, "I don't have any magic or supplies to get us out. I suspect that the locked door will lead us right to the wizard. There's no reason for this elaborate puzzle room otherwise. The only option for us I think is to solve the rooms puzzle unless you have some magic or items that could get us past the bars and break the door down."

They got out a pen and paper and began looking around the room.

Enter Action: _________________
This is my life now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”