The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Head out to Leafwater, and then head back to the residence of the couple I encounter at the beginning of my journey
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Take off and get this mission rolling
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by N »

make a big megaphone so that everyone outside can hear me and shout "WHO AWOKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER"
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Aronis »

keep me updated on the rocket ship and magical artifacts

take lanne's advice

approve the representative

then go wander around my castle place looking for something interesting
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:36 am

Post by UC Voyager »

tell julio everything about the baby. als tell her the heights of the workers and the other details about them.

then ask what julio thinks the best next step is.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1075, Gamma Emerald wrote:Head out to Leafwater, and then head back to the residence of the couple I encounter at the beginning of my journey
ResultYou make your way into the portal and cross a few leaf platforms until you reach the couples house.

The wife opens the door, You can smell several pastries baking. "Hello! I wasn't sure if we'd see you again. Don't be a stranger, come in."

The husband walks into view, "You said you were looking for jobs on the board, how did that go?"

Enter Action: ___________
In post 1076, ConManMick wrote:Take off and get this mission rolling
ResultYou hear the woman with floppy ears say, "I know not many share and ask names around here but a friend of mine who helped me get here inspired me to share. My name is Tiasia'í. The Ti means I’m female and the a'í means I was born under the sun.
I know that other cultures have different naming conventions, it is quite interesting, what is your name?"

The red robe mage responds, "My name is Shamrock Womlbs. There are , and has been, plenty of Shamrock Womlbs in my family. Every now and then a new Shamrock Womlbs appears here or there.
Once, or not, a year we all meet together and tell our Shamrock Womlbs's jokes and sing songs about our Shamrock Womlbs's ancestors. Everything in our very own and old Shamrock Womlbs's fashion style."

When you start the rocket, it vibrates and you see the ground grow smaller and smaller as you go higher. You notice you gain ten experience when you blast off.

A voice resonates in your head, "Welcome to the Mark 3489 thousand. This vessel was created with a lunar trajectory. There are two lunar objects of significant mass orbiting this planet. Please select one.

Spoiler: An image of the two lunar objects appear on buttons

In post 1077, N wrote:make a big megaphone so that everyone outside can hear me and shout "WHO AWOKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER"
ResultThe noise of the fighting immediate halts when they hear your amplified voice.

You can hear some quite murmuring and shuffling of feet.

Soon after you hear a voice say, "Is this the voice of Chibri?"

"What could this mean?" A second joins in, "Does the god favor a side over the other."

"Chibri the bringer of light in the cold dark night, are the Stre or the Ham your chosen people?!"

In post 1078, Aronis wrote:keep me updated on the rocket ship and magical artifacts

take lanne's advice

approve the representative

then go wander around my castle place looking for something interesting
ResultAfter you say that a guard says, the ship suddenly summoned fire and is now flying in the sky we also got a few names of those in the ship. One of the people who didn't get into the ship is attempting to massicr the local village. A few soldiers stepped in, what should we do when we apprehend the person?"

You agree with Lanne's advice and the guard relays the message. Then approve the representative.

As you wander. You notice that the building is much bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside. Eventually you hear someone say, "I'm too old help." The person who said that is a thirty year old looking man who is fused to one of the corridor's stone walls.

A pop up appears in the corner of your vision informing you that a potential representative from district 727 was voted for.

A second pop up appears in the corner of your vision informs you that a potential representative from district 714 was voted for.

In post 1079, UC Voyager wrote:tell julio everything about the baby. als tell her the heights of the workers and the other details about them.

then ask what julio thinks the best next step is.
ResultYou tell your story about the baby and details of the workers.

Julio ponders this, "The other victim was much like our current two though this was just a single woman. I noticed the pink potion same as here.

Based on our collective evidence I think the victims are all northern district traditional country woman. They move across the country for the most suitable people and collect a part of them like hair or something and use that to increase their numbers. I highly suspect the killer either was produced this way or sired an unintentional child because of this.

The height thing is very useful. I think we should bring in the orphanage worker who most closely matched the estimated murder's height."

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Respond by saying "Actually very well! I found a job I liked, accomplished it, and King Aronis noted my deed and asked me to join his guard. I accepted immediately. I'll be making sure to save the money I receive to help you open your restaurant. Now I can't stay long because I'm expected at the battlefield soon but I just wanted to let you hear the good news before heading out".
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by N »

I don't particularly like either of you. You must peacefully end this petty war to regain my favour.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

study the puzzle room
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:43 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Go find the orphanage worker we need.

First measure their height
Then find out if when he/she is standing straight up with both arms going out to opisate sides, then draw it out on the next page of my notebook.

Examine the drawing, also examine

Then ask them the following
Where were you when the murder took place?
Did you know the victim?
Did you know anyone who would hurt the victim?
Why would someone hurt them?
How do you feel about northern district country women?

Try to seem subtle about these quesions. Dont make it obvious I'm interrogated him/her. Make it seem like I have done this with the other workers.

Have Julio do the same thing with the other orphanage workers close to the same hieght.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:08 am

Post by ConManMick »

"Greetings to you all. I am called ConManMick, and I hail from a very distant land indeed."
I then offer them all refreshments.
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Aronis »

bring the soon-to-be-captured person to me plz

keep my distance from the guy who says they're too old, but ask who they are and what they're talking about. Also have rach read their mind while we're at it.

review the potential district representatives
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons set in the leafwater area, the users there no longer feel the moons background energy.

In post 1081, Gamma Emerald wrote:Respond by saying "Actually very well! I found a job I liked, accomplished it, and King Aronis noted my deed and asked me to join his guard. I accepted immediately. I'll be making sure to save the money I receive to help you open your restaurant. Now I can't stay long because I'm expected at the battlefield soon but I just wanted to let you hear the good news before heading out".
ResultAfter you say your words the husband stands up and shakes your hand. "Congratulations! Thank you so much for all that you're doing. You are truly a great person. Even our government can see that."

The wife hands you a basket, "Do be careful out there, I've packed some baked goods for you encase you get hungry on the battle field."

The wife starts to cry. Her husband holds her and says, "I'm sorry, we had a daughter who went off to war a few years ago. We wish you luck."

Enter Action: ________________________
In post 1082, N wrote:I don't particularly like either of you. You must peacefully end this petty war to regain my favour.
ResultYour words are met with silence at first. Then weapons begin to drop.

"Chibri is right, we've been fighting for far to long." One person says.

"Agreed," responds another, "We have a much bigger looming threat in the north-east to worry about."

"Yes!" The first voice says, "We shall band together and defend both the Stre and the Ham from the outside forces."

You hear a loud cheer and feel the wagon and others begin to move.

In post 1083, Cheery Dog wrote:study the puzzle room
ResultYou see a panel on one of the walls where you can input a four digit number. Above the panel written in blood is, "Remember to read the NEWS."

You see a number on each of the walls like so.
Spoiler: Room

You don't see any furniture or objects in the room.

In post 1084, UC Voyager wrote:Go find the orphanage worker we need.

First measure their height
Then find out if when he/she is standing straight up with both arms going out to opisate sides, then draw it out on the next page of my notebook.

Examine the drawing, also examine

Then ask them the following
Where were you when the murder took place?
Did you know the victim?
Did you know anyone who would hurt the victim?
Why would someone hurt them?
How do you feel about northern district country women?

Try to seem subtle about these quesions. Dont make it obvious I'm interrogated him/her. Make it seem like I have done this with the other workers.

Have Julio do the same thing with the other orphanage workers close to the same hieght.
ResultYou and Julio head to the orphanage and since you already collected the worker's heights, you set aside two rooms and you and Julio begin your interviews. You also make your sketches and examine that the heights you recorded earlier are indeed correct.

Your interviews go smoothly with the majority of the workers having strong alibis. The last person Julio brings in is the 6'1" man who nervously answers your questions thusly.
"I was at home, I took a nap, whatever."

"No, why would I know some vagrant woman?"

"They live a dangerous life, anyone can get at them."

For the last two questions he says, "What does it matter what I think of them?" His eyes narrow and his tone shifts to rage, "What, are you accusing me or something? Well I didn't do it. This a big waste of time, I'm out of here."

He storms out of the room.

In post 1085, ConManMick wrote:"Greetings to you all. I am called ConManMick, and I hail from a very distant land indeed."
I then offer them all refreshments.
ResultYou say your words. Tiasia'í goes up to you and says, "You must pick this moon." She reaches over you and hits the small blue moon. I shall finally be able to meet Jaküinti face to face!"

She walks off and you see the ship move rapidly away from the planet. The smaller blue moon grows larger and in a short amount of time, the rocket-ship reaches a stable orbit around the moon.

During this time you see Swifter look out the window, the sword lady not respond and Shamrock Womlbs sleep. Tiasia'í presses herself up against the window.

The voice from before sounds in your head once more, "Stable orbit around target reached, will we begin descent?"

A yes and no option appears on the control panel.

In post 1086, Aronis wrote:bring the soon-to-be-captured person to me plz

keep my distance from the guy who says they're too old, but ask who they are and what they're talking about. Also have rach read their mind while we're at it.

review the potential district representatives
ResultThe guard says, "Attempts to capture were stalled. Reports indicate that the killer has the power to show people their worst fears. The town is in a state of chaos. Also the leader of Ilanfest would like to speak with you."

You move away from the too old guy and ask your questions. He says, "I'm too old to remember. I've been stuck in this wall since before time itself began!"

Rach says, "I have no idea, his thoughts switch to several different languages that I don't even know." She puts a finger to her lip and says, "Umm. . His mind is kinda like a dusty cobweb. How could someone be stuck in a wall all this time and no one notice? Wonder how that happened. Maybe they are the building! Though seems like a lot of work for a builder to just build a man person thing into the foundation wall thingy."

Spoiler: Palpian: Zone 72707
Species: Human-mix

Town name: Brookline

Haling from the traditional 'town of politics' Palpian has lived and breathed administration from a very young age. He first worked as an aide then rose threw the ranks while learning every aspect of governing. He became leader of the zone when his predecessor retired two weeks ago.

As representative, he will use his acquired knowledge of government to keep the administration running smoothly.

Spoiler: Xiliphani: Zone 71406
Species: Xanfrni

Town name: Outcropping

Xiliphani is the leader of the Xanfrni northern lake tribe which spans both district 714 and 715. Due to that, she has much experience negotiating for multiple districts and reaching compromises that appeal to both parties. She is the first born of the former leader who died five years ago. She has continued her fathers legacy of peace and prosperity.

As representative, she will use her skills at finding the best solution to improve Chaystonian camaraderie across all districts.

A guard rushes in and says, "Segate has fallen which is bad but Streham will join us in the fight which is good."

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

We should keep an eye on that one, but I doubt he will ever cooperate and if he notices he is being watched, he will not be happy

Somthing about him does seem suspicous, but with what we know about the murder, I think he would have more to say. I was starting to get the feeling ihe or she would take pride in what they have done. If that person did it, they seem like they understand that they did something unjustified and doesn't really care about their motive

What do you think?"

Write down in my notebook everything that was said during the itnerveiws

"We need a HQ of some sort. Somewhere we can organize everything and meet up. We could also try to pick up some more people to help us

If you know a place, point me the way to a flatlittle area with a lot of space and I will work my magic
"

When Julio points out a specific area, go there and using my magic, use all my energy to build a nice and large HQ with a front lobby, bathroom, two halls with several working rooms and a interview room in the back.

Then put up posters around town saying that we are looking

Ask Julio if they have any other ideas about the case
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I respond "thank you for your praise and the gift, and I will be sure to keep you in my heart", and then I leave the house, and use the communication card to tell Aronis I'm ready.
<Embrace The Void>

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

discuss possibility of the order being north wall, east wall, west wall, and south wall with the other person in the room with me.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by N »

put my megaphone away
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 am

Post by ConManMick »

I hit no, we need to choose a good landing site first, and to enjoy the view whilst listening to David Bowie and Elton John
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1088, UC Voyager wrote:We should keep an eye on that one, but I doubt he will ever cooperate and if he notices he is being watched, he will not be happy

Somthing about him does seem suspicous, but with what we know about the murder, I think he would have more to say. I was starting to get the feeling ihe or she would take pride in what they have done. If that person did it, they seem like they understand that they did something unjustified and doesn't really care about their motive

What do you think?"

Write down in my notebook everything that was said during the itnerveiws

"We need a HQ of some sort. Somewhere we can organize everything and meet up. We could also try to pick up some more people to help us

If you know a place, point me the way to a flatlittle area with a lot of space and I will work my magic
"

When Julio points out a specific area, go there and using my magic, use all my energy to build a nice and large HQ with a front lobby, bathroom, two halls with several working rooms and a interview room in the back.

Then put up posters around town saying that we are looking

Ask Julio if they have any other ideas about the case
ResultYou say your words. Julio nods, "The personality seems off but at the same time, this doesn't seem like a killing done by multiple people. Though I do think this is our best lead at the moment."

When you mention the area, Julio says, "An investigative hq wouldn't be bad, it could be used for future crimes all over Chaystone."

He goes and points out an area. You channel your energy and create the HQ out of concrete.

When you mention posters and other ideas, Julio says. "I say we should investigate our prime suspects house. Though you're looking pretty tired. How bout you rest with this." He hands you an energy potion. "And I'll go get those posters."

Your energy is now 10/100

Enter Action: ________________
In post 1089, Gamma Emerald wrote:I respond "thank you for your praise and the gift, and I will be sure to keep you in my heart", and then I leave the house, and use the communication card to tell Aronis I'm ready.
ResultAfter your words. The husband and wife tearfully wave and say, "Good bye"

You leave the house and pull out your communication card. The guard responds, "Great, I'll relay the message to Aronis, right now we need you to get back to Chaystone. From there we'll get you to the assigned battle ground."

Enter Action: ___________________
In post 1090, Cheery Dog wrote:discuss possibility of the order being north wall, east wall, west wall, and south wall with the other person in the room with me.
ResultThe other band member nods. "That makes sense, though which way is north? I doubt they'd make us have to guess... I wish I brought a compass."

They walk off to look frantically around the room again.

In post 1091, N wrote:put my megaphone away
ResultYou feel a fuzzy glow and the megaphone dissolves and absorbs into you. You feel the wagon bounce around and hear several war cries as the crowd charges somewhere.

In post 1092, ConManMick wrote:I hit no, we need to choose a good landing site first, and to enjoy the view whilst listening to David Bowie and Elton John
ResultYou select no and the ship keeps orbiting. As you see the uniform blue moon zip down below. You are unable to get the rocket ship to play music.

Eventually you see what looks like a giant rainbow hexagon gem like thing jutting out from the surface. You see what looks like a large mass thrashing around inside.

You suddenly feel a jolt and see several glowing meteoroid hit the ship. The ship flashes red and some of the chars and ship parts turn into gun turrets. The floppy eared woman goes to Shamrock Womlbs and shakes him awake.

Swifter points out the gem to everyone.

Enter Action: ________________
This is my life now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Use my transport gem
<Embrace The Void>

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Chug the potion.

Find someplace comfy to sleep. Think to myself about how nice a an actual bed would be.

Try to pull off a lucid dream.

When I'm awake. Talk to Julio about the case. Try to organize the stuff.

Look at people who came to be hired. Loom for someone to organize the facts, to help me and Julio be in multiple places at once, and someone to help me and Julio reach conclusions. And people to clean the hq
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by N »

is there a window? look out it
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

the numbers are also all odd, how odd.

Study the shape on the ceiling, thinking it might be a compass rose.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:31 am

Post by ConManMick »

Begin evasive manuevers, have the others man the guns. I plot a course for the vicinity of the gem structure
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1094, Gamma Emerald wrote:Use my transport gem
ResultYou enter the Leafwater portal an appear at Chaystone.

Several soldiers are waiting. One hands you a card with the number 74013 and a Bariene transport gem.

"This will take you to the battle zone. Be on your guard. If this zone is taken by the enemy, we'll lose the northern oceans." The soldier says and hands you a sword and shield.

Result: ____________________
In post 1095, UC Voyager wrote:Chug the potion.

Find someplace comfy to sleep. Think to myself about how nice a an actual bed would be.

Try to pull off a lucid dream.

When I'm awake. Talk to Julio about the case. Try to organize the stuff.

Look at people who came to be hired. Loom for someone to organize the facts, to help me and Julio be in multiple places at once, and someone to help me and Julio reach conclusions. And people to clean the hq
ResultYou chug the potion and feel your energy increase dramatically.

You find a slab of dry cement and go to sleep. You dream you are in a field next a fence. Sheep are jumping over the fence. You are aware this is a dream.

You eventually wake up when Julio returns. You don't see anyone looking to get hired. Julio says, "Oh, I just put posters up. I'll go add a job notice at the tavern for those jobs. Be back soon."

Julio leaves. You hear the faint echos of the sheep from your dream.

In post 1096, N wrote:is there a window? look out it
ResultYou find a flap that you can open. You can see a large mass of running people heading towards a giant portal. The wagon quickly enters and you appear in a large city. Several cityfolk turn to look at the large mass of people charging out of the portal.

The group stops infront of the soldiers. One says, "we are the united Streham, we carry with us Chibri and wish to join the fight against Charly. They attacked our borders for too long!"

The soldier gets his captian who begins handing out subzone cards and transport gems.

In post 1097, Cheery Dog wrote:the numbers are also all odd, how odd.

Study the shape on the ceiling, thinking it might be a compass rose.
ResultYou see the ceiling shape looks not unlike a cross with the number four on it.

The other band member follows your gaze and looks as well. "It seems to be pointing to the number 3. I don't use too many maps so I'm not sure which direction map needles generally point to."

In post 1098, ConManMick wrote:Begin evasive manuevers, have the others man the guns. I plot a course for the vicinity of the gem structure
ResultYou begin plotting. You see The floppy eared woman and Shamrock Wolmbs man guns. The ship gets hit a few times but the blasts from the two gun people keep the attacks from causing extreme damage.

You enter a path and the rocket follows the plotted path to a plot of flat land next to the gem.

This is my life now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”