The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1121, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fight the eel people
(also how do I recover energy)
ResultYou climb on top of the giant butterfly girl and fight. As you fend off attacks and dish out your own, you wonder about how to recover energy. A fellow soldier tosses you an energy potion.

As soon as you have the potion in your hand, you vision suddenly becomes blindingly white, when the light fades you suddenly find yourself in a highly structured city. You, your allies and some eel people are still on top of the large butterfly girl. You see that the majority of the population of the city are eel looking people with a few other types of people scattered about. All of the eel people rush towards your group.

When you appeared, you also saw a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level two! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; View Others Information; Experience bar;"

Your energy is now 20/100

Enter Action: _____________
In post 1122, Aronis wrote:tell the leader guy:
"Calm your temper, dwarf. I brought those people into your village to protect you. That man has the power to kill thousands and it is absolutely necessary that my forces capture him before he can do so. Stay out of our way."

find out more info about the wall guy. like is he helpful and powerful enough to sacrifice my building in exchange for his freedom.

That's great soldier. Win this war for us.

Inquire about the threat to the moon. Can they be destroyed? Can these people destroy them? Have somebody work on developing us some machine guns, lightsabers, and nuclear bombs. is there a way to gather a piece of the moon and carry it around so are powers will still work? like a reverse kryptonite. Get me the best gear we have available and prepare a taskforce and shuttle as soon as possible to go to the moons.

Catch that person right now. It is a huge foreign relations risk to have him running free in that village that I cannot under any circumstances tolerate. Failure to successfully see that person captured in the next 24 hours will cost you your life

tell rach to calm down and insure her that i will provide for her no matter what

Great. I'm glad we were able to work something out w/ bad luck man.
Let Frozen Angel go. We don't need any awful banned users in my kingdom.
ResultWhen you give your message to the Ilanfest leader, he looks affronted then says, "We are a nation just as strong as yours. I sent my soldiers there. If your soldiers don't capture the man before mine do, I shall declare war." The message cuts off.

A guard says, "We have people searching the library for information, the 'person' hasn't said anything nonsensical, they keep going off about how they're too old."

A soldier rushes towards you, "We just got news that several soldiers teleported right to the heart of enemy territory!"

After asking about the moon, a magic scientist walks up, "The moons are said to be gods captured by the wizard Ilan. Based on what I've studied about the subject, I believe that it could be possible to free them from our moons. They, unlike most things in space, do not obey the laws of gravity, they wouldn't look they way they do if they did. They are instead tethered to the planet by a spell crafted by Ilan. If that spell is broken, the moons could be set loose or the 'gods' could even be set free."

They tilt their head at the terms you used, "I never herd of any of those things but moon rocks won't keep our magic since it comes from the 'gods' trapped inside."

"So it'd be like taking a brick off this building and being able to use that to talk to the creepy old guy?"

"Kinda yah," The scientist agrees, "After hearing about the space mission, I got several fellow magical scientists from multiple nations together and got and tested a rocketship. It should be able to fit around seven people."

Rach says, "Wow you guys are actually going to space!" She turns to you, "Are we going to space!? I didn't even know that people could get off the planet never less on the moons! I wonder if there are other worlds like ours, could there be another me on another planet?"

You inform a soldier about setting up the task force then go to a soldier in issue your threat.

"W-we will sir!" They nervously march off.

You give your assurance and Rach starts to tear up, "Thanks, I really appreciate that. You're a good leader, I know you have to make tough choices but you'll figure it out I just know it!"

You are glad about the bad luck guy and mention the banned user. A servant says, "The detectives are bringing Viviəkra, her posse, a Kuakuntanise who says they have a plan to win the war and a non responsive person. Do you wish them brought to you?"

In post 1123, Cheery Dog wrote:Best way to find out is to just do it.
The problem is there's only one robe.

Either way, we've got a task to do, and I don't think that should matter too much.

Go through the door
ResultYou go into the door, the band member puts on the robe.

On the other side you see a dozen or so people in hooded robes. You see two hooded figures standing apart from the others in front of a giant rainbow crystal. You can see a withering mass inside it. They say, "Welcome to the fa-"

They cut off when they see the two of you. A man steps forward and says, "The room of trials is supposed to be taken by one. Why did you not know this? We do have records of the event so we will piece together which of the too is worthy of the robe. The other will be unable to join us unless they have their minds cleansed of what they saw in the room before. Though we must hurry since -"

They are interrupted by the doors opening and the other band members and the star mage appearing.

"More attempted recruits? I know the reckoning of Kaili is upon us but you must pass the room of trials yourself in order to join us." The man says.

The star mage looks at the band member with a blue afro then says, "and what might that entail exactly?"

In post 1124, N wrote:find the POWs and let them out
ResultYou feel several more people climb on top of you and fight each other.

You suddenly feel a fuzzy glow and your your vision becomes blindingly white, when when the light fades you suddenly find yourself in a highly structured city. The people who were fighting on top of you are also there. You see that the majority of the population of the city are eel looking people with a few other types of people scattered about. All of the eel people rush towards you.

You can also see that when you appeared, your hand broke a hole in a building and you see several people rushing out. More eel people go to capture them.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

pick experience bar, drink the potion, and continue fighting
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by N »

are my friends from earlier there?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Aronis »

oh no we might be in trouble oh well

is them teleporting into enemy territory good or bad
are they all gonna die or will they win us the war

no the multiverse theory is absolutely stupid and ridiculous

ask rach if she wants to go to the moon

yes bring those people to me
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1126, Gamma Emerald wrote:pick experience bar, drink the potion, and continue fighting
ResultYou see see an empty bar at the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/64.

You then drink the potion with one hand and deflect a sword blow with your other. You feel your energy increase.

As you fight, you see your experience bar increasing every foe you slay. You also do get hit a few times. You feel the clothing below your shirt grow damp with blood.

You see several people running out of a building and more eel looking people chase after them.

After a while, your sword is knocked out of your hand. An eel person holds up a glowing hand.

Your energy is now 100/100

Your experience is now 13/64

Enter Action: ______________
In post 1127, N wrote:are my friends from earlier there?
ResultYou scan the crowd of escaping people. You manage to spot one of them. The larger man who carried you and his friend around. He notices you but before he could say anything, several eel like people throw a potion at him and he passes out.

The eel people drag him back into the building.

In post 1128, Aronis wrote:oh no we might be in trouble oh well

is them teleporting into enemy territory good or bad
are they all gonna die or will they win us the war

no the multiverse theory is absolutely stupid and ridiculous

ask rach if she wants to go to the moon

yes bring those people to me
Result"I fear the former. They are vastly out numbered though at least they also teleported some of the kuakuntanise so at least the main front has less foes to fight." The soldier responds.

The scientist looks puzzled at your mention of the 'multiverse' and opens his mouth to say something but when you call it stupid and ridiculous, he closes his mouth.

Rach says in your response to your question, "Well, a moon ride would be super cool being all in outer space and stuff but if your not going then there's no point really. I got a job to do for you yah know? If you went then that'd be fun but since your probably not going, I'll stick by you and help you with stuff."

When you issue your last command. You see the three detectives, the tied up elf woman, her posse, a eel looking person and a non responsive person.

The lead detective says, "The kuakuntanise told us that she was plotting to take over all of Chaystone. What punishment will you bestow upon her?

The eel like person says, "I think if your army captures one of my kind and weakens them, I can take over their war mongering personality and begin the process of taking over the people of my race. Once I do so, I can end the war and we can live a peaceful life in our own territory. What do you think about my plan?"

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

throw my blood at the eel person with the glowing hand by controlling the water within it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by N »

fight again
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1130, Gamma Emerald wrote:throw my blood at the eel person with the glowing hand by controlling the water within it
ResultYou channel your energy, your hand and blood move synergy.

The ell like person flies but soon so do you as the butterfly girl does rise.

The eel people tried to fight back but the butterfly girl uses their large hands to throw them aside.

More eel people swarm, putting you in jeopardy.

Your energy is now 93/100

Enter Action: ____________
In post 1131, N wrote:fight again
ResultYou move your body to the center of your body and stand and stand. Your movement sweeps those on you off much like water to beach sand.

You swipe the eel like people to and fro with your many devastating blows.

Some of the attacks hit the prison walls. Causing the whole building to fall. You see movements among the rubble. More eel people come no doubt they'll cause trouble.

I await your reaction when you,

Enter Action: ____________
This is my life now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Throw my sword at the butterfly person
<Embrace The Void>

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Prepare myself to start fighting while listening to the conversations happening around me.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by N »

gamma emerald goddammit I'm on the same side as you
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1133, Gamma Emerald wrote:Throw my sword at the butterfly person
Change this to:
I prepare to throw my sword but then realize the butterfly person is on my side and return to fighting the eel people
<Embrace The Void>

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:03 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1136, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Change this to:
I prepare to throw my sword but then realize the butterfly person is on my side and return to fighting the eel people
ResultYou start to throw your sword but before you do, the butterfly girl says their words. You come to your realization then turn and deliver a killing blow on a near by eel person.

Your energy is now 88/100
Your experience is now 16/64

Enter Action: ________________
In post 1134, Cheery Dog wrote:Prepare myself to start fighting while listening to the conversations happening around me.
ResultAs you make your preparations, you recall the current and former converstaions.
The hooded figure says, "Once Ilan is back, we can progress as a planet. No more things like culture, language and other arbitrary dividers separating us. We can all as a planet work together to accomplish so many goals. Ilan captured two aliens as our moons that provide so much power. With him back we could potentially capture hundreds of others and become unstoppable. Everyone living in perfect harmony!"

You feel a rumble, "Ahh" The hooded figure says, Kaili is to be upon us!"

A guy holding a stuffed toy enters. He is wearing a light gray shirt and darker gray pants. You notice he smells like smoke.

"Ah, so the prisoners broke out I see. Too be expected I suppose. At least you'll be able to see the arrival of Kaili and perhaps even Ilan's triumphant revival." They hold out their left hand and a device suddenly appears they look at it. "She is nearly upon us. While we wait, have you ever thought about using magic?"

Most of the other hooded figures look hopefully at him.

He smiles and says, "Depends. I have heard all magic comes with a price. What is this price?" You can see his eyes wander the room.

The hooded figure answers the new arrival, "You may only pick one, perhaps your inventory will hold inspiration for what magic you select."

"does that mean we will need a leader, or will everyone help with leading the nation?" The star mage asks

"Both, we'll all be so interconnected," The hooded figure responds, "that we all will function as limb or cells for the over arching body of Ilan. Everyone will be able to have a purpose, the hour is upon - "

His speech is interrupted by Frozen Angel with wings on her back made of ice crashing into the room. Before anyone can say anything, she shoots out several ice daggers at the hooded figures. Some hooded figures die such as the man who was talking but others block the attacks. The band member you did the puzzle room with is stabbed by and dies.

Frozen Angel rushes to the rainbow crystal but is blocked by the red head girl holding a sword. The blue haired girl's hands light with violet flames.

You feel the ground shake and see the roof of the building strip away and see a giant ten armed female human appear. She gives a mighty roar.

The remaining hooded figures who didn't die charge at you and the others who aren't dressed in robes like them.

The new arrival and the star mage run out of the room, the remaining band members struggle to hold off the foes. A hooded figure reaches you and pulls out a sword.

Enter Action: ________________
In post 1135, N wrote:gamma emerald goddammit I'm on the same side as you
ResultWhen you see Gamma Emerald move to throw his sword, after you say your words though, he backs off and goes to fight the eel people.

Enter Action: _______________________
This is my life now

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by N »

start smashing up some buildings
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1138, N wrote:start smashing up some buildings
ResultSeveral buildings crumble under your blows but before you can break all the buildings, you feel your arms halt as more eel people arrive and use large metal ropes to bind you.

You fall to the ground on another building. As the eel people swarm you, you can see the two sailors and others run out of the ruined building and into a near by portal.

Enter Action: ___________________
This is my life now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Help N by attacking the eel people keeping him in place
<Embrace The Void>

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Fight etc
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1140, Gamma Emerald wrote:Help N by attacking the eel people keeping him in place
ResultYou beat off several of them. As you fight suddenly all of the eel people and their allies retreat leaving the area empty except for you, N and a few solders.

You see the portal glow and a guy is roughly shoved out of into the area.

Afterwards you hear a rumble and see what looks like a giant magical mecha. It takes one step and stomps right on top of the remaining soldiers except for you and N, killing them all.

Your experience is now 25/64

In post 1141, Cheery Dog wrote:Fight etc
ResultYou join the fight and take out a hooded figure.

You hear Frozen Angel say to the remaining band members, "Hold of the two girls close to the gem."

You see a hand crash down on one of the hooded figures. You see a giant ten armed woman tower above the building. She roars and looks at her hand, curling her open palm into a fist.

This is my life now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Attempt to fight the mecha, if I can't damage it, try to flee
<Embrace The Void>

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Aronis »

can i get an update on what's going on in my empire? thanks
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1143, Gamma Emerald wrote:Attempt to fight the mecha, if I can't damage it, try to flee
ResultYou discover that your attack leaves little impact.

You retreat and attempt to flee. As you pass a partially collapsed building, you see the guy who stumbled out of the portal hide under the ruined building. The building supports begin to wobble precariously.

Your energy is now 83/100

Enter Action:________________
In post 1144, Aronis wrote:can i get an update on what's going on in my empire? thanks
ResultsThe scientist says, "We finished the rocket. A soldier told me that they managed to blow up the outer layer of the smaller moon. The moon now looks like a glowing cage with a large blue person in it. They are on route to the larger moon. Shall we move on to launch.

The lead detective says, "The kuakuntanise told us that the elf woman was plotting to take over all of Chaystone. What punishment will you bestow upon her?"

The kuakuntanise mentioned says, "What do you think of my plan Lord Aronis?"

The solider says, "We've lost contact with the soldiers that were ported to the capital but we did send the bad luck guy there. Also the soldiers of Ilanfest are setting up checkpoints at all the local teleport gates, we're sending soldiers to intersect them."

A pop up appears in the corner of your vision informing you that potential representatives from districts 729, 726, 718, 728 and 706 timed out and have a plurality for you to decided on.

Enter Action:________________
This is my life now

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Aronis »

Yes, launch
Stop these monsters

If I have you let her loose and just have her follow me around/talk to me for a while, will she run away/try to kill me? If the answer is no, then let her loose and have her follow me around. I'd like to know why she hates us and if she has ant super powers.

Sounds great. Can we capture someone for him to experiment with?

Check who the representatives are
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1146, Aronis wrote:Yes, launch
Stop these monsters

If I have you let her loose and just have her follow me around/talk to me for a while, will she run away/try to kill me? If the answer is no, then let her loose and have her follow me around. I'd like to know why she hates us and if she has ant super powers.

Sounds great. Can we capture someone for him to experiment with?

Check who the representatives are
ResultThe scientist takes out a communication card then says, "The rocket is in the air. We also have a portal set up in case you would like to personally oversee the mission.

The kuakuntanise says, "I can impose some limited mind control so that she will follow you, not be able to run away or try and kill you. Her mind will remain her own."

You see him hold up a glowing purple hand and her form shimmers briefly then she gets up and goes near you, hatred apparent in her eyes.

When you mention capturing. The solider says, "It shouldn't be too hard though we'd want to keep them both away from the main fight so we will bring the captured kuakuntanise to Chaystone unless you object.

A soldier runs up to you, "The soldiers in Ilanfest attempted to block of the near by portals. We managed to block of one and have captured ten poteantal suspects. They are in Chaystone now, what shall we do with them?"

You then bring up the potential representatives.
Spoiler: Fianie: Zone 72911
Species: Human-mix

Town name: Pine's Cove

Fianie is a relitively new member of the nation of Chaystone, immigrating from negate the year before. She was a rich gem stone mine owner and used her funds to build up the town and gained the mayor poison in quick time. She also does charity work all across the district.

As representative, she will use her coin savvy knowledge to better invest for national gains.

Spoiler: Wodyynn: Zone 72600

Town name: Catflin

Wodyynn is a strong man, leader and dedicated. Raised in the orphanage, he developed a strong moral code and was a town guard for twenty years before ascending to he position of town leader. His policies as guard and leader has drastically shifted the demographics of Catflin to the point where there isn't a single Xanfrni in the entire zone.

As representative, he will do everything to save Chaystone from the Xanfrni people.

Spoiler: Quin: Zone 71800

Town name: Barowvale

Quin is a true man of the people, he was born and orphan and lived out his days in an orphaned. As he grew he learned of the poor conditions people face and worked for many years to improve life for the poor. He continued this work as mayor of Barowvale and even created multiple out reach programs for other countries.

As representative, he will strive to help the poor and use his talent at cross-national communication to help create a better world for all.

Spoiler: Twenilo: Zone 72808

Town name: Covon

He is a direct decedent of the founder of the town Covon, he became the mayor when his dad died at the tender age of four. Now eight years old, his town is the largest in the entire district and he works with his advisers to continue Covon's dominance over the district and overall high prominence in the nation.

As representative, he will work with his advisers to continue Chaystone's dominance over the world.

Spoiler: Xzzay: Zone 70623
Species: Romatul

Town name: Shore's Alcove

Before he was mayor, he was separated from his town and roamed the Ilany woods for many days. When he managed to find a portal home, he saw a group of wild animals attacking the people. He heroically fought them off and saved the town. The previous mayor was mortally wounded and appointed Xzzay as her successor before succumbing to her wounds.

Xzzay is a clever headstrong survivor who won't back down when arguing for his district.

Enter Action: _________________
This is my life now

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Aronis »

Awesome, ty scientist, keep me posted on the mission

Ask her why she hates me? :( this isn't acceptable, I want her to love me. I'm doing my best as leader
Oh and have rach read this person's mind

That sounds great. Just make sure they don't escape and cause problems here

Uhh being them to me

Approve everyone except Twenilo and Wodynn. Are we fighting the xanfrni? Who are they?
Is Twenilo a competent 8 year old? I'm all for youth but 8 seems maybe too young?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by N »

keep doing whatever it was I was doing
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy