The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

"James. If heard those gems are back in The forrest. You should go back into energy drain form and clear it out until we find some. Then we need to figure out where to go and who to find there. ConmanMick might be our best choice. He seems to be able to summon anything.."
Last edited by UC Voyager on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
so...i don't get enough sleep
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by James Brafin »

"Okay. After I get some info on stuff, I'll head back."
Oh, and my point is for the health bar.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 926, James Brafin wrote:"Okay. After I get some info on stuff, I'll head back."
Energy would be better. So we know how much magic we can use"
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

So I can make portals?
Health bar, please.
I strap my staff and my axe to my back.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

"not exactly. there are portals in the city, but we need gems to use them. we find these in the Forrest i think! part of me wants to explore the city to see what i may find"
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Aronis »

Hold a vote among all citizens in leafwater and chaystone asking where they want the capital to be. (democracy!)
Wait for rose to get here
inquire about how my golf course is doing
talk to the leader peoples of chaystone:
-reconcile myself to them and assure that they will maintain their positions of power (cant have any assassination attempts)
-ask their advice on stuff
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:52 am

Post by UC Voyager »

"If I'm correct. There is all ready a capitol. "
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by UC Voyager »

-
Last edited by UC Voyager on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Didn't I just level up? I'll take energy I guess, and accept the invitation
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:52 am

Post by James Brafin »

We don't need to know our energy, because I am a constant source of it.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

-
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Buy the needed tan gems and follow Angel to the portal. Hey Hellfire, come join us on our quest!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 915, Shaziro wrote:Alright let’s teleport, bring the surfboards, and find somewhere to sleep when we get there
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Attempt to magically push Firebringer forward a foot
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeDeathRowKitty's energy is at the critical level.

In post 915, Shaziro wrote:Alright let’s teleport, bring the surfboards, and find somewhere to sleep when we get there
ResultYou enter the portal with the surfboards, Firebringer follows afterwards.

On the other side, you see a small village. In the distance, you see someone falling into a giant pit just outside of town.

You see a tavern near by the portal.

Your energy is now in critical condition.

Enter Action: ______________
In post 916, UC Voyager wrote:Chose energy bar.

Explore the city.
magic up a cement sword (fully hardened!) look for some steel on the ground first and make sure it is in the middle of the cement...so it is reinforced! carry the sword in a non-hostile matter!
In post 919, UC Voyager wrote:"hey James. I wonder what all your power can be used for. i feel like you may have the power to get us through many hardships with little issue! you cn knock trees with it even!"
In post 920, UC Voyager wrote:"i heard there were these teleportation gems. we could use them to get from place to place.....there are portals of some sort in the city, but we will need the stones first. i recommend we go find a gem.
UC Voyager wrote:"James. If heard those gems are back in The forrest. You should go back into energy drain form and clear it out until we find some. Then we need to figure out where to go and who to find there. ConmanMick might be our best choice. He seems to be able to summon anything.."
UC Voyager wrote:
In post 926, James Brafin wrote:"Okay. After I get some info on stuff, I'll head back."
Energy would be better. So we know how much magic we can use"
UC Voyager wrote:"not exactly. there are portals in the city, but we need gems to use them. we find these in the Forrest i think! part of me wants to explore the city to see what i may find"
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with UC Voyager written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar inside it with some white text that reads 88/100.

You talk a bit with your companion then look around. You see that the town is on several large leaf platforms next to a body of water. The trees the leaves are attached to tower high up into the sky. You then summon some cement and quickly harden it into a sword.

As you walk around with your sword pointed at the ground, you feel yourself float up to another leaf platform when you get to the edge of a platform.

When you reach the portal, you see three people rush into the portal. Near by is a stall vendor with some transport gems on the stall.

You then hear a loud voice boom "Lord Aronis has declared a citizens vote. All citizens of Chaystone and Leafwater must vote on which of the two shall be the capital."

You hear the people around you grumble at this announcement.

Your energy is 78/100

Enter Action: __________________________
In post 917, N wrote:Warn the people they're in grave danger and only I can save them. Make some shit up like a psychic would
ResultThe two are engrossed by your words.

When you concluded the shorter of the two says, "Please save us!" The two huddle together crying.

In post 918, ConManMick wrote:Can I check my energy level, and then make some kind of energy potion for ma boii Swifter?
ResultYou don't feel like your energy is very low but you don't feel super energized either.

You then summon up an energy potion which Swifter takes.

Shaziro and Firebringer take the surfboards and enter the portal. The red robed mage talks to his companion who is in a wine barrel.

In post 921, Cheery Dog wrote:Ask the dragonfly what else I might be able to do to help
ResultThe dragonfly ponders your question for a moment as the giant humanoid continues going eastwards, you notice that she isn't as destructive here as in the other city.

The dragonfly's face morphs into surprise. Then she says, "I sense someone else also wants to help who has powerful magic, follow me and I'll take you to them."

Your energy is now 35/100

In post 922, Hellfire Missile wrote:Be a strong husband, look for acorns, and make beer!

Yayyyy

Jobs

I'd pick brewmaster tho
ResultSearch for lost acorns, Brewmaster needed and Strong husband needed for attractive nomadic beauty options all glow.

Frozen Angel gives you a transport gem as you choose brewmaster. The other two options fade out.

A strongly built woman rushes up, then sees only brewmaster selected and dejectedly slinks away.

Charles510 says, "Hey Hellfire, come join us on our quest!"

"Which one of you wanted to be a brewmaster?" a portly man says as he exits the tavern.

Your energy is now 56/100

In post 923, WhemeStar wrote:What happened here

I look into my pocket to see what's in there
Result"One of the ancient wizard knight's came back!" one terrified person says.

Another shrieks, "I thought they all died long ago!"

"She didn't look to dead when she was destroying the city." a third retorted.

You discover a shrunken McMenno in your pocket.

In post 924, James Brafin wrote:I'm going to switch back to my humanoid form and look around for information on where we are and what we can do.
James Brafin wrote:"Okay. After I get some info on stuff, I'll head back."
James Brafin wrote:We don't need to know our energy, because I am a constant source of it.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with James Brafin written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 90/100

You talk a bit with your companion then look around. You see that the town is on several large leaf platforms next to a body of water. The trees the leaves are attached to tower high up into the sky.

You search around and find a tavern. On one of the tavern walls is a bulletin board that has "LEAFWATER JOBS" then has the sub-classifications of Traveler, Town and Other jobs.

You then hear a loud voice boom "Lord Aronis has declared a citizens vote. All citizens of Chaystone and Leafwater must vote on which of the two shall be the capital."

You hear the people around you grumble at this announcement.

Inferno390 wrote:So I can make portals?
Health bar, please.
I strap my staff and my axe to my back.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with Inferno390 written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100

You magically craft a back strap for your axe and staff.

Enter Action: ________________________
Aronis wrote:Hold a vote among all citizens in leafwater and chaystone asking where they want the capital to be. (democracy!)
Wait for rose to get here
inquire about how my golf course is doing
talk to the leader peoples of chaystone:
-reconcile myself to them and assure that they will maintain their positions of power (cant have any assassination attempts)
-ask their advice on stuff
ResultWhen you order a vote to be held, a servant bows and uses their communication card.

Ken, Rose and Laura arrive gasping for breath.

You tell Rose to check on the leader people of Chaystone. While she does that, you inquire about your golf course.

"It should be ready for inspection. It just needs some people hired to maintain it. Job notices were put on the job board."

Rose comes back and says, "Three of them are one hundred percent good guys, ten are bad guys and the remaining are somewhere in between. Don't worry about the bad guy's, I'll take care of them!"

She then brandishes her wooden sword at some of the former higher ups. They look down at her with scorn until Rowan pulls out his sword. The ten then run to the portal.

You say your words to the remaining higher ups. They viably relax and one steps forward and says, "I would advice holding a counsel meeting where we discuss the country and the world's most pressing issues."

You see a pop-up appear in front of you with two options that read

CHAYSTONE; LEAFWATER;

Your energy is now 75/100

Enter Action: ________________________

Gamma Emerald wrote:Didn't I just level up? I'll take energy I guess, and accept the invitation
In post 938, Gamma Emerald wrote:Attempt to magically push Firebringer forward a foot
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with Gamma Emerald written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar inside it with some white text that reads 60/100.

You then feel something deep inside of you click into place.

The couple then lead you to their house. As they go along, you can sense with your feet that Firebringer is 6,357 miles from you and is north west of your location. You then channel your energy and summon a bright glowing ball that rushes at 1000 miles per hour towards him.

You arrive at a cozy looking home with squishy couches and a kitchen that takes up a fourth of the room.

As the wife busies herself in the kitchen, the husband plops down on the sofa and asks, "So you have any- ?"

He is interrupted by a loud voice that booms "Lord Aronis has declared a citizens vote. All citizens of Chaystone and Leafwater must vote on which of the two shall be the capital."

The husband complains, "Well our dreams are finished, there are far more Chaystonians that people in Leafwater."

"We might as well hope for the best." The wife says dejectedly.

Your energy is now 40/100

Enter Action: _______________________________
Charles510 wrote:Buy the needed tan gems and follow Angel to the portal. Hey Hellfire, come join us on our quest!
ResultYou buy one tan transport gem as Frozen Angel gives Hellfire Missile one then says to you, ""I'm gonna look for some Alos transport gems on the other side, I'll meet up with you on the other side by the portal."

She then goes into the portal.

A strongly built woman rushes up, then sees only brewmaster selected and dejectedly slinks away.

You then say your words to Hellfire Missile.

"Which one of you wanted to be a brewmaster?" a portly man says as he exits the tavern.

Your energy is now 56/100

Firebringer wrote:
ResultYou follow Shaziro into the portal.

On the other side, you see a small village. In the distance, you see someone falling into a giant pit just outside of town.

You see a tavern near by the portal.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:48 am

Post by UC Voyager »

"I think leaf water should be the capital! many good people have come from there! I myself came from that area. LETS MAKE IT OUR CAPITOL!!!!"

VOTE: Leafwater

summon 5 small "leafwater for capitol" signs out of cement and immediately harden them

then go running through the city placing the signs and killing every wild animal or rodent I find!
Last edited by UC Voyager on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by N »

ask them what troubles them
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Follow Shaz and FB through the portal
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Follow the dragonfly.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'll hop on this flying surfboard and go try to save that person falling!
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

I wanna be a brewmaster!

Tell Charles, "not now, i'm makin beer!"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Volunteer to help the hosts in any way I can
<Embrace The Void>

Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Charles510 »

use my gem to enter the portal
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

arrest the ten bad guys
find out more about the good guys and make a note of who they are
take the one person's advice and have a council meeting immediately
abstain from the capital location vote, if i wanted to make a decision about the issue myself we wouldnt be having this vote
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 948, Aronis wrote:arrest the ten bad guys
just to clarify: when i say this i mean have the guards arrest them

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”