The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I go look for the son with the father
Im a dog that quacks
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:00 am

Post by ConManMick »

"Hmm, alright. How do we get a transport gem? That should be our number one priority." I give him the gun I just made and try to make another
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Aronis »

Ask how it is acceptable for Chaystone to invade us but not for us to invade Chaystone? Then put one of my generals or somebody in charge of the war and go do whatever rich rulers like to do in this world (is golfing a thing?)
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Explore for a job
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by N »

In post 721, Annadog40 wrote:He asks if you are ok.
all I wanted was a spoon
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 722, Shaziro wrote:I'm gonna draw a circle around us in the sand and repeat myself -again-, at anyone or anything that might be around me, adding in "FOR THE LAST TIME" at the end of it.
ResultYou draw your circle and say your statement. A few people look at you strangely. You then see you are in a different location than before.

Enter Action: ____________
In post 723, Charles510 wrote:Loot the bodies, give potions to my friends, if I am injured morph my body to heal my wounds, use the card again to spy on enemies.
ResultYou loot the bodies and gain some blue and red potions, armor, 85 coin, a handful of spoons and some more white cards.

You hand some of the potions to Mariomaniac4 and Hellfire Missile. The latter you see walk off to look for a job.

You feel that you are injured so you concentrate your energy and see your skin form waves that crash over your wounds, healing them.

You then put a glowing finger to a white card and you hear someone on the other end say, “Craig are you -,” the voice on the other end changes, “You’re not Craig, we arranged a code in case someone got his card. I don’t know who you are but the Chaystonian army will find you and will crush you and Leafwater, I will see to that personally.”

In post 724, Cheery Dog wrote:Counterattack
ResultWhen the vampire charges, you quickly stab her in the throat. At the same time, she claws at you but your armor protects you but it gets damaged. She gurgles and falls to the ground then turns into a pile of sludge.

When she dies, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level three! You gain health absorption! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

View Zone information; View Others Information; Experience bar;"

You see the woman that the vampire held hostage say in an accented voice, “Watch out, the blood could turn you into a vampire if you make contact.”

WhemeStar wrote:I go look for the son with the father
ResultYou go out of the village with the father, the girl follows hesitantly.

You then feel a fuzzy glow and you now are able to sense exactly where his son is. You sense he is running very quickly.

ConManMick wrote:"Hmm, alright. How do we get a transport gem? That should be our number one priority." I give him the gun I just made and try to make another
ResultYou see Swifter’s demeanor change and he says, “I know nothing of local politics and that I knew that I am at least aware that I myself had a previous life.”

He then asks you if you know that he is here because he died in his previous life or not.

You ask him about the transport gem as he looks at the moons. He reaches for his glowing purple rock and asks it a question. You see his demeanor change again.

He says, “Someone in town would probably have a gem or maybe we can look for people in this zone that would have teleport gems."

You hand him a gun which he accepts. You see guards approach near by. Swifter’s demeanor changes another time as you see him look at the purple rock.

You then summon another gun.

A guard down below says, “May you two get down from the air please, we have a few questions.”

Aronis wrote:Ask how it is acceptable for Chaystone to invade us but not for us to invade Chaystone? Then put one of my generals or somebody in charge of the war and go do whatever rich rulers like to do in this world (is golfing a thing?)
ResultYour capitan responds, “Because Chaystone has a far larger population than us, also the international community sees this as an internal Chaystone conflict and not a war between two nations. It isn’t acceptable but I believe a direct attack on Chaystone’s capital would be too risky.”

You then see the Barinese captain and some soldiers march forward with captured Chaystoninan scouts.
The captain asks, “What should we do with these scouts?”

You then put him in charge of the war. He accepts and says, “You are in great hands, Bariene will keep Leafwater protected.”

You then walk off, not sure what rich rulers do or if golfing is a thing. Ken then rushes up to you and says, “Are you sure this is a good idea?”

Hellfire Missile wrote:Explore for a job
ResultCharles510 gives you some potions as you walk off away from the barrier in search of a job.

After a bit of walking, you spy a group of soldiers marching in the woods, You hear someone say, “Keep moving, we have to establish a perimeter quickly, we can’t let Leafwater expand any further!”

In post 729, N wrote:
In post 721, Annadog40 wrote:He asks if you are ok.
all I wanted was a spoon
ResultThe shop keeper, while still focused on his spoon, says “the cabinets and displays are unlocked, pick out the ones you want and bring them to the counter.”

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Oh jeez, I'm gonna look around, try to get a comprehension of the situation and where we are. Axe is still at the ready though.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by N »

pick out the spoons I want and take them to the counter
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I start running towards where the son is
Im a dog that quacks
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

run away with charles and hm omg an *army* is coming for us we should probably like not be here
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Help clean up the blood without touching it.

Take view zone information
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I appear 15 feet above the ground and fall to a painful impact with the earth that only minorly injures me
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Aronis »

Tell them to try to negotiate the scouts release in exchange for chaystone halting their invasion of us. If Chaystone wont do that threaten to kill the scouts.

listen to whatever ken has to say
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 am

Post by ConManMick »

"I couldn't honestly say, Swifter. I don't know. But I'm happy to try and help you find out! Perhaps we can ask around the town of anyone knew you, when we go in search of the gem."
Then, I call down to the guard:
"We'll answer your questions, but we'll stay up here if it's all the same. We've already been attacked by forces on the ground, and we've done nothing to merit such behaviour! We're merely searching for some adventures."
I'll move to be about 30ft away from the guard, still levitating. Does he have anyone else with him? If they try any funny business, I'll respond in kind
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 am

Quickly murder the band of soldiers without killing myself

They should be the same guys mentioned in Charles's white card
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Charles510 »

Morph into an eagle-like creature and fly to catch up to Hellfire and the army group. Attack the army from above with diving swings of the broadsword.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I go and help out HM with meh knife or whatever weapon I have
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:59 am

bump
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 731, Shaziro wrote:Oh jeez, I'm gonna look around, try to get a comprehension of the situation and where we are. Axe is still at the ready though.
ResultYou see that there are less buildings, the people are much more casual than in Boywick. You see a tavern not far from your location. A few priests dressed in simple brown damp robes walk next to the buildings.

In post 732, N wrote:pick out the spoons I want and take them to the counter
ResultYou pick out a few spoons, the mage who teleported in asked if you thought this through.

The shop keeper turns and inspects the spoons with wide unblinking eyes and says, “30 Coin”

he turns back to the spoon he was cleaning.

In post 733, WhemeStar wrote:I start running towards where the son is
ResultYou run, the others follow after you.

Eventually you burst forth and run right into the son. His mouth opens in wordless terror when he sees your face. His body is covered in blood and deep gashes litter his torso.

The girl behind you puts a hand over her mouth. The father starts to cry.

Behind you a pale giant bear/cat looking thing roars at the son.

In post 734, MarioManiac4 wrote:run away with charles and hm omg an *army* is coming for us we should probably like not be here
In post 741, MarioManiac4 wrote:I go and help out HM with meh knife or whatever weapon I have
ResultYou run away but the others move towards the solideres.

You then follow after with your bird knife. You then see a pile of 15 dead solders and several of the trees broken and a giant salmon colored light high up in the sky

A soldier moves towards Hellfire Missile but Charles510 dive bombs them with his sword and the solider falls.

In the distance, you hear a large rumble as a giant mass of soldiers come charging. You see at least 200 of them. Some fly from above, many jet in the sky river, others are far larger than the trees, most struggle past the trees towards you.

In post 735, Cheery Dog wrote:Help clean up the blood without touching it.

Take view zone information
ResultYour vision shifts and you see in the corner of your eye a translucent hexagonal map with text above that reads. “ZONE: ILANFEST CAPITAL, COUNTRY: ILANFEST, ZONE TIME: 6:00AM”
Spoiler: Map Image

The text also notes that you may click on the map for more zone information at your leisure.

You then carefully assist in cleaning up the blood, as you clean the woman says, “Thank you, my husband must of sent you from the tavern. I’ll get your reward.” She then gives you a coin with the word 500 on it and a sword. “This is a special sword, if you focus, it will shoot out an energy beam that can damage your foe.”

After a bit, the room is clean.

“Thanks for your help, I’m off to meet with my husband.”

playerGamma Emerald materializes
In post 736, Gamma Emerald wrote:I appear 15 feet above the ground and fall to a painful impact with the earth that only minorly injures me
ResultYou appear and fall onto the ground. Owch.

You see Frozen Angel watch your fall. Several frogs croak near by.

In post 737, Aronis wrote:Tell them to try to negotiate the scouts release in exchange for chaystone halting their invasion of us. If Chaystone wont do that threaten to kill the scouts.

listen to whatever ken has to say
ResultThe Barienese captian then says that they will establish a line of communication and they leave.

Ken then says, "Remeber to be careful with the Barienese, if we don't play our cards right, we could end up as their terratory or as a puppet state.

Right now we control bairly anything, we might need to figure out how to take chaystone quickly if we want to become our own nation. It would cause conflict with Chaystone's allies but we would gain much more power to negotiate with the Barienese. Though this could backfire big time if we aren't careful."

You then see a guard approach who says, "We found two adventurers near by the dead dragon, they are being brought over as we speak."

In post 738, ConManMick wrote:"I couldn't honestly say, Swifter. I don't know. But I'm happy to try and help you find out! Perhaps we can ask around the town of anyone knew you, when we go in search of the gem."
Then, I call down to the guard:
"We'll answer your questions, but we'll stay up here if it's all the same. We've already been attacked by forces on the ground, and we've done nothing to merit such behaviour! We're merely searching for some adventures."
I'll move to be about 30ft away from the guard, still levitating. Does he have anyone else with him? If they try any funny business, I'll respond in kind
ResultAs you say your words to Swifter, he creates a weak transparent green looking teleport gem.

You then talk to the guard and lower yourself to the ground.

You see four guards. One of them leaves, another one sees Swifter’s newly summoned gem and says, "I would not recommend using that, teleport gems are one of the few things that can't be summoned perfectly and using an imperfect gem could cause you to lose an arm or worse.

You said you are searching for adventure, well if you come with us, we can get you some teleport gems and try to send you on your way. Things are a little hectic lately with our new ruler."

Swifter then asks you if you two should listen to the guard.

In post 739, Hellfire Missile wrote:Quickly murder the band of soldiers without killing myself

They should be the same guys mentioned in Charles's white card
ResultYou rush forward and quickly shoot your bow. Your many arrows fly and blow up fifteen soldiers. Before they die, one solider releases a salmon colored light that grows and flies up high in the sky creating a giant beacon.

When they die, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level three! You gain object absorption! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

View Zone information; View Others Information; Experience bar;"

A soldier moves towards you but Charles510 dive bombs them with his sword and the solider dies.

In the distance, you hear a large rumble as a giant mass of soldiers come charging. You see at least 200 of them. Some fly from above, many jet in the sky river, others are far larger than the trees, most struggle past the trees towards you.

In post 740, Charles510 wrote:Morph into an eagle-like creature and fly to catch up to Hellfire and the army group. Attack the army from above with diving swings of the broadsword.
ResultYou feel waves crash on your skin until your form changes completely into that of an eagle like creature, with hands for talons so that you may wield your sword.

You fly after Hellfire Missile and see a light fly up into the sky and 15 dead solders.

A soldier moves towards Hellfire Missile but you dive bomb them with your sword and the solider dies.

Your experience is now 7/8

Last edited by Annadog40 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:27 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I pull out whatever weapon I have ( I forgot ) and charge at the beast thingy
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Thank the woman for the rewards.
Practice using the fancy sword
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by ConManMick »

"Very well."
I float down to the guard, and offer a hand up onto my flying disk, so that we can travel to his ruler faster. I ask him who this ruler is, and what's been going on in this land lately. Swifter and I will hold onto our equipment though, just in case.
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by N »

ask the guy what his issue with spoons is
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Charles510 »

Fly away from advancing army as fast as I can. Fly into a forest, land in a tree, morph into a tree branch and try to blend in to become invisible.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I'll just look to my compatriots and be like "...So...I suppose I -shouldn't- get to chopping?"

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”