Bone's Sim Survivor! Live Season Finale Night!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Papa Zito »

(still rooting for gamma)
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 300, Papa Zito wrote:(still rooting for gamma)
me too tbh
green shirt thursdays
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 299, Nexus wrote:video games, i'm out so noone cares.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

still supporting Felissan bc he was nice to me ep 1
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:29 am

Post by T-Bone »

HYPE

Episode 13 will feature two boots (since interactions are short).

Once we get down to 5 castaways, the Final Episode will be treated as a finale. The only difference between that and a regular episode is that I will make more of an effort to write out the characters, so episodes aren't just...'I hate you, immunity challenge, we vote you out).
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm hype to see my half hour monologue jury speech
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:43 am

Post by JDGA »

As long as you vote for me in the end ♥
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

cmon unlikely immunity out of nowhere
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

EPISODE 13

Reward Challenge

The tribe will be divided into 2 teams of 3.
One player will not be assigned a team in a school yard pick and go to exile.
The reward is a giant bed the winning team can sleep in until the next challenge.
Reck and Gamma are randomly chosen as team captains.
Reck goes first and chooses Vijarada.
Gamma chooses JDGA.
Reck chooses Drench.
Gamma chooses Felissan.
Xalxe is not chosen and goes to exile.
The game will be based in part on physical.
In a close challenge the team of Gamma, JDGA, and Felissan win reward!

Kalapoei Events

Xalxe is at exile and has nothing to do.
Vijarada and Drench go off to talk by themselves. Drench feels he can really trust Vijarada at this point and Vijarada is starting to feel the same way.
Gamma and Felissan talk about the game. Felissan says Gamma is in big trouble, but they think they can turn it around if they get to work.
Reck talks with his alliance about making Gamma the next to go.
Vijarada points out that JDGA is on the other side, and maybe they should break ties with her.
Drench, Reck, and Vijarada decide to make their alliance official, and decide they should go to the Final 3 together.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6

"Players must stack all of their pieces like a line of domino tiles while avoiding tripwires that would topple the tiles that were already stacked. Once all of the blocks have been properly stacked, the castaway would start a chain reaction which would be enough to trigger a mechanism which will release a ball rolling to a bowl, releasing a flag. The first castaway to raise their flag would win."

- Xalxe returns to the tribe from exile.
- The game begins with the castaways racing to the other end of the course to retrieve their tiles.
- Xalxe takes an early lead by retriving all of his domino pieces in only two runs.
- Felissan is next to start working on him dominos, as the rest of the tribe begins working soon after.
- JDGA curses as she hits a tripwire and knocks over all her dominos.
- Xalxe maintains a small lead over everyone working fast. Suddenly he hits a tripwire and knocks down a few dominos.
- Drench and Felissan are neck and neck as they place their dominos. Felissan is first to complete it and races back to start the chain reaction. Drench holds his breath as Felissan starts it.
- Felissan's chain reaction fails half way and he rushes to put them all back.
- Reck trips over his tripwire setting him back as a few dominos fall over.
- Drench tries his chain reaction, and it gets about 3/4s of the way before it fails.
- Gamma has his tiles finished and races back to the beginning, but he accidentally hits a wire knocking some dominos over.
- Xalxe rebuilt his dominos and gives it a shot. It falls short of finishing as the dominos at the end are spaced too far apart.
- Vijarada tries his chain reaction but quickly finds he spaced everything too far apart.
- Reck places all his dominos and goes back to the start. He starts the chain reaction, but it loses momentum half way forcing him to rethink it.
- JDGA finally tries to start her chain reaction. At about half way her dominos are spaced too far apart and it fails.
- Felissan, Drench, Gamma, and Xalxe make adjustments and race back to the beginning.
- Drench gets to his first and starts his chain reaction. The rest stop to watch as his dominos topple over...but the last domino does not fall far enough to trigger the ball mechanism!
- Drench curses as he races to fix everything. Xalxe gets ahead of Felissan and Gamma and triggers his chain reaction.
- Xalxe holds his breath as the other two trigger their chains. Xalxe's last domino falls and triggers the mechanism! The ball rolls into the dish and Xalxe's flag raises!
- Xalxe wins Individual Immunity and is safe from the vote!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:39 am

Post by T-Bone »

Kalapoei Camp Life

Xalxe is congratulated on his second immunity win.
Reck goes to Felissan about discussing the vote, but Felissan acts confused when Reck is the only person who doesn't normally try to talk to him.
Drench approaches Xalxe and tries to gauge his position as the swing vote. Xalxe appreciates Drench talking to him and says he will think on it.
Gamma tries to convince anyone he talks to that Vijarada is the vote tonight and not him.
Reck is telling people about Gamma's shadiness and feels tonight is the night to gut him.
Vijarada tells Felissan that tonight is the night he can change the game, so long as he doesn't vote for him. Felissan says he is probably right, although Vijarada knows this is just a means to an end for him.
The tribe heads out for Tribal Council.

Tribal Council #14

T-Probst asks people about jury management.
JDGA says that she feels she has a great relationship with the jury, as most of them weren't her fault.
Drench wonders if that confession makes JDGA a threat, since she isn't disliked by the jury.
When asked about the vote tonight, Gamma admits that he's on the chopping block and that everyone knows Xalxe is the swing vote. Xalxe tries to deny it and deny being a threat, but between that and the immunity necklace, no one takes him seriously.

Voting

"You've been playing really great, but it is time for you to go." -Gamma
"I know you can't be trusted, and the rest of the tribe knows too." -Reck

Once the votes are read the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Spoiler: First Vote
Gamma

Spoiler: Second Vote
Reck

Spoiler: Third Vote
Gamma

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Reck

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
Gamma

Spoiler: Sixth Vote
Reck

Spoiler: Seventh Vote
Gamma

The 14th Person Voted Out of Sim Survivor and sixth member of our Jury...

Spoiler: Torch Snuff
Gamma

With 4 votes, that's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

Spoiler: Breakdown
That was a close episode. The immunity challenge was really close, and anyone could have won, but Xalxe barely beat it out. The vote was close too. For awhile it looked like Vijarada was going home, but he saved face. Gamma still entered Tribal Council as the highest threat player, slightly above Reck and ultimately that's what ended him. Specifically Xalxe and Drench who ended up flipping on their allies (in JDGA and Felissan) to do it. Drench was already unhappy with his alliance with JDGA and Felissan (although he is still in it) and joined Reck and Vijarada's alliance. Even though Xalxe's alliance wanted to eliminate Reck, he disliked Gamma enough to disregard that. Ironically, Reck getting the votes from the majority alliance instead of Vijarada saved Vijarada, as given a choice between Gamma and Vijarada, Xalxe would have voted Vijarada instead. JDGA and Felissan dissented on Reck, as he was their preferred boot since Gamma was a close ally to both of them (and Vijarada to Felissan).

On the bright side, Gamma was in a unique position by having a relationship with every single member of the tribe. His elimination has changed the game. Threat levels have just evened out, and anyone could be voted out next.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 am

Post by T-Bone »

Reward Challenge

Welcome to the Survivor Prize Giveaway!
Castaways will have a chance to win rewards to either increase morale, decrease someone else's morale, increase or decrease their threat, or get an advantage at one of the upcoming immunitiy challenges.
The Prize Giveaway will end without warning and not all prizes are guaranteed.
(Hidden dice rolls....)
Xalxe wins a protein and nutrition shake!
JDGA wins a chance to address the jury at the next tribal council (it increases her threat and nothing else)
Drench wins an advantage at the next immunity challenge!
Reck wins a disadvantage at the Final 5 immunity challenge.
That concludes the Survivor Prize Giveaway.

Kalapoei Events

The tribe comes back to camp talking about the handful of prizes none of them were able to win.
Felissan approaches Drench to talk to him. He makes the case as to why Drench should flip and and join the majority alliance at the next vote. Drench says he'll think about it.
Vijarada and Reck hang out together in the shelter thankful for surviving the vote last night.
JDGA and Felissan go off together to talk strategy. Felissan reveals he already tried to appeal to Drench, but JDGA is a little upset he didn't bring her with him for that conversation. Felissan apologizes and says they'll try together next time.
Felissan pulls Xalxe aside and asks him about reforming their majority. Xalxe is a little offended that Felissan thinks Xalxe isn't with them, and says he still is.

Immunity Challenge #7

"The castaways must balance two poles using the tops of their hands against an overhead board. If a castaway drops either of the poles at any point, they are out of the challenge. The last person standing will win."

- Drench's advantage is that for 5 minutes his poles will be held in place by clamps.
- Everyone gets into position and begins the challenge, with Drench having an easier time than everyone else.
- Just as the clamps release to put Drench into the challenge proper, Reck drops one of his poles and is eliminated.
- Reck watches on for 15 minutes as the remaining castaways hold strong.
- At the 30 minute mark, Felissan and Vijarada begin to struggle keeping their poles in place. Vijarada manages to save himself but Felissan can't, cursing as his poles fall and he is eliminated.
- The challenge has been going on for an hour before Vijarada begins struggling again. This time he can't recover and his poles drop, eliminating him.
- At the 75 minute mark, Xalxe begins to struggle with the pole in his left hand. Everyone watches to see if he'll drop and Drench loses concentration and has one of his poles drop.
- Xalxe recovers and breathes a sigh of relief. Now JDGA begins to struggle as one of her poles begins moving on the overhead board. She manages to save it with the pole pinned on the edge.
- Xalxe's left hand begins shaking again as he tries to work the pole back to the middle of the board. JDGA watches her pole barely hangs on the edge. Xalxe manages to shift his pole as JDGA's pole finally works itself off of the board falling.
- Xalxe's pole drops seconds after but it doesn't matter as he wins Individual immunity!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am

Post by T-Bone »

Kalapoei Camp Life

Xalxe comes back to camp feeling really good about his third immunity win!
Felissan talks with Vijarada about the vote. Felissan confesses that he feels vulnerable right now, but Vijarada reassures him. Privately, Vijarada mentions that payback is a bitch.
Reck and Drench talk. Reck tries to convince Drench to abandon his old alliance entirely, but Drench says he's not sure what he'll do, since he likes everyone. He tells Reck that he's probably okay though.
JDGA goes up to Vijarada to see where his head is at, but Vijarada reminds JDGA that they were on opposite sides of the vote last time.
Reck is seen saying that Felissan has a really good relationship with the jury, and they may need to target him instead.
Xalxe goes up to Felissan to warn him to keep his head down. Xalxe says he'll swing with Felissan tonight, as long as he keeps his cool.
The tribe heads for Tribal Council.

Tribal Council #15

T-Probst asks how Gamma's blindside affects the tribe.
Drench is pointed out as having voted against his long-time allies and is accused of playing both sides. Drench for his part doesn't deny it and says that everyone needs him right now.
JDGA says that since she was blindsided she's obviously not the big threat the tribe thinks she is.
Reck is accused of playing a great game, as he has been on the right side of nearly every vote, to which Reck deflects on Vijarada, reminding the tribe they were down early and were saved by his idols.

Voting

"I know you escaped last time, but the majority still wants you gone." -Felissan
"Sorry, you're a jury threat and everyone knows it. I had to turn everyone on you or you would win." -Reck

Once the votes are read the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Spoiler: First Vote
Felissan

Spoiler: Second Vote
Reck

Spoiler: Third Vote
Felissan

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Reck

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
Felissan

Spoiler: Sixth Vote
Felissan

The 15th Person Voted Out of Sim Survivor and seventh member of our Jury...

Spoiler: Torch Snuff
Felissan

With 4 votes, that's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

[spoler=Breakdown Part 2]I knew Felissan was going to start being in trouble because of his secret alliances with Shadoweh and Gamma, but I am a little surprised at how fast it turned around thanks to Gamma's elimination. Felissan's threat was brought level with everyone thanks to Gamma's elimination, but then he had a bad episode to show for it, getting on the wrong side of Reck, and putting him on the radar of Reck and Vijarada. Drench joined the Felissan vote because he now has a positive relationship with everyone, but his strongest is with Vijarada, and Felissan was the highest threat player. JDGA flipped her vote because Felissan's threat was too high to save him. Xalxe dissented on Reck because he was close with Felissan and Felissan preferred Reck over Vijarada.

Welcome to the Final 5. This is huge.[/spoiler]

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

T-bone wrote:Reck talks with his alliance about making Gamma the next to go.
RECK I SAID NO BACKSTABS
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

This is what happens when you don't vote out the shitty challenge threats!!!!
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

Except you would have won this challenge had you stayed in...

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

No that's like, different okay, it's always okay to keep me in because I probably wouldn't win anything else and you should trust me
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Papa Zito »

welp
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

noooooo felissan
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Xalxe »

Gonna Immunity run my way to the end aw yiss
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Vijarada »

Me Reck and drench are going to final 3 for sure.
get a warrant
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 am

Post by McMenno »

"me" comes at the end get it right please
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 am

Post by McMenno »

also you making final 3 let alone winning is laughable. lol

mcmenno out
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

drench/reck/vij f3 is what fucking dreams are made of holy shit

also rip gamma #this7
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

of course it would be very good television if drench backstabbed me at f4
green shirt thursdays
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Vijarada »

i think i have a rly high threat level and 2 great friends. i could totally win this.
get a warrant

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”