Aronis Adventures

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Head to the top of tower and ask the man for his name.
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Shrek »

ACTION: Wait for Felissan to join me by the fire.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 99, Gorny wrote:Action: keeps the mule near twoinamillion and waits for Inferno to return from his investigation.

Second action: inspect my dagger, sword and shield for any crests or markings, also check to see if they are any type of magical or imbued type wespons/armor.

*produces a pipe and some pipeweed and starts casually smoking, blowing hollow smoke rings about
Gorny - westYou keep the mules near the suspicious person in order to give your fellow conspirator a chance to properly investigate. While you're doing that you examine your dagger, sword, and shield more closely. Your dagger and sword are rather boring. They appear to be iron and have no special qualities. Your shield on the other hand does have a crest. It has a red background and bears a black logo of what appears to be a wolf of some sort. After examining the shield you decide to smoke a pipe. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be carrying one. Oh well, probably for the best. At least you won't get lung cancer this way.

ENTER ACTION: ________

In post 100, Iprobablysuck wrote:Head to the top of tower and ask the man for his name.
iprobablysuck - centralYou head up to the top of the tower dropping the target off where you found it on the second floor. Arriving at the top floor you ask the man for his name.

"
Sigtus.
" He replies. "
I've lived here in Whiterun all my life. Pretty much worked as a guard for the Jarl all my life too. Been assigned to quite a few different posts though. You're new, right? Where you from?
"

In post 101, Shrek wrote:ACTION: Wait for Felissan to join me by the fire.
Shrek - eastYou wait for Felissan to join you by the fire. As you're waiting you notice the man who appears to be the leader of your group waking all of the other sleeping soldiers up. It looks like your training is getting ready to begin.

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Gorny »

Action: waits for something to happen.
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I head over to the bushes where 2Mil was hiding, doing my best to act casual. Then I duck into the bushes and begin searching with dagger in hand.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Aronis »

ALERT - west
The company starts to move out and head along a stone path, led by the leader of your group.

if anybody wants to actually take the 5+ turns of walking to talk to soldiers in your party, each other, or anything, you're more than welcome to, just post that you want it to go slower. Or if you want to ask people questions, post them all at once and I'll just have them answer with a wall with the understanding that the conversation took place over time. Cause as long as nobody cares I'm going to fast-forward to you getting back to the capital next turn to save time.
In post 103, Gorny wrote:Action: waits for something to happen.
Gorny - westYou stand around waiting for something to happen. Soon enough it does, your company led by the leader starts heading out.

In post 104, Inferno390 wrote:I head over to the bushes where 2Mil was hiding, doing my best to act casual. Then I duck into the bushes and begin searching with dagger in hand.
Inferno390 - westYou casually head over to the bushes where the suspicious person was hiding. Pulling out your dagger you search the bushes for anything of interest. You don't find anything of relevance in there unless sticks and leaves interest you. Once you finish searching the bushes, your company starts heading out along a stone path.

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I hurry to catch up with my troop and head over to Gorny. "Nothing," I tell him, "I didn't see anything in the shrubs. Let's keep an eye on him though." Then I head over to the troop leader and ask about the details of the war and why we're fighting.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Try to remember my name and where' i'm from. if I succeed, tell him.
Show

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 106, Inferno390 wrote:I hurry to catch up with my troop and head over to Gorny. "Nothing," I tell him, "I didn't see anything in the shrubs. Let's keep an eye on him though." Then I head over to the troop leader and ask about the details of the war and why we're fighting.
Inferno390 - westYou give Gorny your report about the bushes: "
Nothing, I didn't see anything in the shrubs. Let's keep an eye on him though.
"

Then you head over to the troop leader while you're walking and ask him about the details of the war.

"
Haven't you heard?
" The leader asks, surprised. His tone indicates this is clearly a big deal in his mind. "
Ulfric murdered the high king and now he's escaped Imperial custody. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but this can't be good. His revolt will only continue to gain strength if we do not put an end to this now.
"

In post 107, Iprobablysuck wrote:Try to remember my name and where' i'm from. if I succeed, tell him.
iprobablysuck - centralYou try to remember your name and where you're from but can't come up with anything. :| It does seem like you are probably from around this area considering your position as a guard.

you can just pick a name and tell him that, you don't come with pre-assigned names. You can also make up a backstory if you really want to.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I nod at the leader's response. "Does anyone have any idea where Ulfric might be now?"

Inferno390 GTKAS

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 109, Inferno390 wrote:I nod at the leader's response. "Does anyone have any idea where Ulfric might be now?"
Inferno390 - westYou nod in response to the leader's comments before asking, "
Does anyone have any idea where Ulfric might be now?
"

"
Not sure.
" The leader responds. "
All the courier said is that he escaped. I wouldn't be surprised if he returned home. I imagine the general has a better idea of what's going on. We'll probably find out more when we get back to the capital.
"

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Gorny »

Hmm I'm starting to think our *ally* in the shrubs might be an ally rather then a cause for suspicion. Perhaps he's good for covert operations...

Heads out with the rest.

Ulfric.....hmm. where have I heard that name before.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I nod again to the leader, then fall back to Gorny. I stick out my hand to him as we march along. "The name's Inferno."

Inferno390 GTKAS

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 111, Gorny wrote:Hmm I'm starting to think our *ally* in the shrubs might be an ally rather then a cause for suspicion. Perhaps he's good for covert operations...

Heads out with the rest.

Ulfric.....hmm. where have I heard that name before.
Gorny - westYou begin to wonder if the suspicious person that was hiding in the bushes had good intentions and would make a good ally.

You follow the rest of the people on the way back to the capital, trying to remember where you heard the name Ulfric.

In post 112, Inferno390 wrote:I nod again to the leader, then fall back to Gorny. I stick out my hand to him as we march along. "The name's Inferno."
Inferno390 - westFinishing your conversation with the leader you head back to talk to Gorny. "
The name's Inferno.
" you say

Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

I lean my head back and remember something. ''My name is.. Leon, i'm from around here.. I think.'' I tell him.
Show

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Gorny »

The names.......Gorny.

I'm not from around here really. In fact, I don't even know where here is. All I remember is.....?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 114, Iprobablysuck wrote:I lean my head back and remember something. ''My name is.. Leon, i'm from around here.. I think.'' I tell him.
Gorny - westYou respond to the guard, "
My name is.. Leon, i'm from around here.. I think.
"

"
Nice to meet you.
" He replies. "
It's time for your shift now, I'm gonna head downstairs and get some sleep. Everything should be fine, but if you notice anything out of the ordinary, just yell and I'll come help.
"

He then heads down the stairs leaving you all alone at the top of this stone tower.

In post 115, Gorny wrote:The names.......Gorny.

I'm not from around here really. In fact, I don't even know where here is. All I remember is.....?
Gorny - westYou respond to Inferno, "
The names.......Gorny. I'm not from around here really. In fact, I don't even know where here is. All I remember is.....
" you trail off as if you lost your train of thought mid-sentence.

As you continue walking with the group you begin approaching a tall tower on your right which gives the indication that you are arriving at the capital shortly.

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Gorny »

Action: looks at the tower from top to bottom...
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 117, Gorny wrote:Action: looks at the tower from top to bottom...
Gorny - westYou look at the tower from top to bottom as your group passes under the first large archway and approaches the city gates. The tower is pretty normal. It's made largely of stone and is a few stories tall. You imagine it's probably got a few guards inside as it appears to just be a typical structure designed to give the city's protectors a good vantage point to watch for incoming intruders.

Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Do my job and scan the entire area, arrows and bow at the ready.
Show

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

"Nice to meet you Gorny!"

Inferno390 GTKAS

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Gorny »

Nods
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Aronis »

ALERT - WEST
Your party approaches the city gates and the guards on duty there open the gates for you granting you access to the city. You have arrived at the capital.
In post 119, Iprobablysuck wrote:Do my job and scan the entire area, arrows and bow at the ready.
iprobablysuck - centralYou scan the entire area. Your arrows and bow are at the ready. You're doing a fantastic job of keeping the area safe and protecting it from the incoming threat of . . . Nothing.

In post 120, Inferno390 wrote:"Nice to meet you Gorny!"
Inferno390 - west"
Nice to meet you Gorny!
" You say. He nods in acknowledgment.

In post 121, Gorny wrote:Nods
Gorny - westYou nod in acknowledgement to Inferno.

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Gorny »

Action: proceed along with the rest to wherever we're going,while also looking around at all the shops and what not.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Think about potential ways to escape this tower without invoking the wrath of my co-worker
Show

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”