Aronis Adventures

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Gorny »

In post 124, Iprobablysuck wrote:Think about potential ways to escape this tower without invoking the wrath of my co-worker
Maybe listen to the voices in your head?
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I follow along with the rest of the troop with Gorny.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Aronis »

ALERT - WEST
Your party enters into the city and then stops.

Your leader speaks up. "
Okay, listen up. I've got to go to the castle to get briefed on our next course of action. While I'm doing that you are all free to explore the town. Just be back here in two hours, understood?
"

The leader heads up the ramp towards the castle leaving you all to explore at your leisure.
In post 123, Gorny wrote:Action: proceed along with the rest to wherever we're going,while also looking around at all the shops and what not.
gorny - westYou follow the rest of the troop inside the city gates until they stop. You look around at potential stops. You notice two on the left that both appear to be open. On your right there appears to be a public execution area, probably not a fun place to visit. You also see many buildings that you could potentially visit if you were to continue going straight and go further into the city.

ENTER ACTION: ________

In post 124, Iprobablysuck wrote:Think about potential ways to escape this tower without invoking the wrath of my co-worker
iprobablysuck - centralYou consider potential options for escaping the tower. Your co-worker indicated he was going to sleep downstairs so there seems to be a distinct possibility you could kill him while he is sleeping and escape or sneak by him while he is sleeping and escape.

In post 126, Inferno390 wrote:I follow along with the rest of the troop with Gorny.
Inferno390 - westYou follow the rest of the troop inside the city gates until you stop.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'll look around and see what strikes me as unusual.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Tuck my bow away somewhere in my inventory and draw my sword. Sneak downstairs towards the exit quietly.
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I suggest to Gorny that we stick together, seeing as he can't remember much and neither can I.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Gorny »

In post 130, Inferno390 wrote:I suggest to Gorny that we stick together, seeing as he can't remember much and neither can I.

Who are you again and why do you look so funny?

Action: Wanders about the town, ignoring the merchants hawking dead chickens, dried, herbs and what not
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 128, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'll look around and see what strikes me as unusual.
twoinamillion - westYou look around for something unusual. You don't see anything two terribly out of the ordinary. There's a few shops, a series of ramps leading up to the castle, a fair amount of civilians and soldiers mulling around, and paths leading deeper into the city's center.

In post 129, Iprobablysuck wrote:Tuck my bow away somewhere in my inventory and draw my sword. Sneak downstairs towards the exit quietly.
iprobablysuck - centralYou attach your bow to your back and pull your sword out of its sheathe. You quietly head downstairs towards the exit, sneaking as quietly as you can. You see the only other man here with you sleeping on a mat, tucked into the alcove under the stairs. He appears to be asleep, so you slowly head for the exit.

In post 130, Inferno390 wrote:I suggest to Gorny that we stick together, seeing as he can't remember much and neither can I.
Inferno390 - westYou suggest to Gorny that you two should stick together. He acts confused asking for clarification on who you are.

In post 131, Gorny wrote:

Who are you again and why do you look so funny?

Action: Wanders about the town, ignoring the merchants hawking dead chickens, dried, herbs and what not
gorny - westInferno offers to wander the town with you. You respond confused, not really sure who he is. You wander around the town ignoring any merchants. While wandering around, you see a blacksmith at work and lots of civilians and soldiers moving about.

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Shrek »

Wait for Felissan to do... anything at all.

Watch the other guy wake people up.
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Gorny »

Wanders the town with Inferno. Watches the Blacksmith work.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Silently leave the tower.
Show

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 133, Shrek wrote:Wait for Felissan to do... anything at all.

Watch the other guy wake people up.
shrek - eastYou wait for Felissan to do anything. Unfortunately he doesn't seem very interested in doing anything. You watch as the other guy wakes the rest of your troop up and they slowly make their way over to the fire.

In post 134, Gorny wrote:Wanders the town with Inferno. Watches the Blacksmith work.
Gorny - westYou wander around with Inferno. You pause for a moment to watch the blacksmith work. He's currently sitting by his anvil, slowly hammering away on something.

In post 135, Iprobablysuck wrote:Silently leave the tower.
iprobablysuck - centralYou continue on past the sleeping guard and out the doorway of the tower. Heading out on to the stone ramp that leads up to the tower. You continue down the ramp and step out onto the grass. You're free. Looking around you notice a gigantic city in one direction, mountains in another, and a stone fort in another. Where will you go, what will you do?

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:37 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

How much gold(or whatever the currency is) do I have on me?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Tell Gorny that my name's Inferno and I'm an elf. Apparently we're... colleagues? I can't really remember much either. Mass amnesia, lol.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Shrek »

Try to remember who I am.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Do I have any gold on me? If I do, I'll get Gorny and I try something to eat from one of the merchants (as long as it's cheap).

for this part, I'd like to know how much money I've got on me and how much the ware of the merchant I approach cost. I'd also like to try my hand at haggling if that's alright with you.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Gorny »

Can we collect donations?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Donations for what? Being amnesiatic?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Gorny »

Being in the service you know... we needs funds... for stuff.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Uh... sure. Think someone will donate a roast chicken?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Go to the stone fort.
Show

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@MOD?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 146, Inferno390 wrote:@MOD?
sorry, i was at practice until 11 last night so i didn't feel like updating when i got home cause i was tired. :(
just a heads up weekends are gonna be slower cause I go to tourneys occasionally and just don't end up with hours of free time at home/school that i normally do during the week
that being said. I'll update this soon-ish
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 137, TwoInAMillion wrote:How much gold(or whatever the currency is) do I have on me?
twoinamillion - westYou currently possess 100 Gold. That should be enough to get you some food, mead, or something of that nature.

In post 138, Inferno390 wrote:Tell Gorny that my name's Inferno and I'm an elf. Apparently we're... colleagues? I can't really remember much either. Mass amnesia, lol.
In post 140, Inferno390 wrote:Do I have any gold on me? If I do, I'll get Gorny and I try something to eat from one of the merchants (as long as it's cheap).

for this part, I'd like to know how much money I've got on me and how much the ware of the merchant I approach cost. I'd also like to try my hand at haggling if that's alright with you.
In post 142, Inferno390 wrote:Donations for what? Being amnesiatic?
In post 144, Inferno390 wrote:Uh... sure. Think someone will donate a roast chicken?
inferno390 - westYou inform Gorny that your name is Inferno and that you're an elf. You check to see if you have any gold on you and find that you currently have 100 Gold coins. You then converse with him about the possibilities of getting donations, you go so far as to wonder if somebody would donate a roast chicken to you.

if you still want to buy stuff, resubmit that action and you can negotiate with them. I wasn't sure if you were trying to get donations in lieu of buying food or not.

In post 139, Shrek wrote:Try to remember who I am.
shrek - eastYou try to remember who you are, but unfortunately you don't really get anywhere. You're obviously some sort of soldier but that's about as far as you get.
Reminder: You can pick your name/characters backstory if you want

You notice everyone has been awakened and joined you by the fire.

"
Ready to begin training?
" Your group leader asks hoping to confirm everybody is ready.

In post 141, Gorny wrote:Can we collect donations?
In post 143, Gorny wrote:Being in the service you know... we needs funds... for stuff.
gorny - westYou bring up the possibility of collecting donations from people to your partner, Inferno. You consider the possibility that people might feel sympathy for you being a soldier and all.

In post 145, Iprobablysuck wrote:Go to the stone fort.
iprobablysuck - centralYou start heading for the stone fort off in the distance.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:09 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 148, Aronis wrote:
In post 137, TwoInAMillion wrote:How much gold(or whatever the currency is) do I have on me?
twoinamillion - westYou currently possess 100 Gold. That should be enough to get you some food, mead, or something of that nature.

Am I currently hungry?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”