Secret Hitler (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like with that ridiculous time delay scum were doing -something-.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Secret hitler doesn't have private conversation though.. private topic would be a mafiascum invention.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 pm

I only realized now that the fascists didn't have a PT last game lol.

OKay but still the lack of immediate enthusiasm from NSG interacting with me and the immediate deflecting of my suspicion from vijarada to you is pretty bad.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:46 pm

i swear to god I am a better player than this game would suggest
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 53, RadiantCowbells wrote:i swear to god I am a better player than this game would suggest
Then why don't you post like that better player?

Let me make this clear: I will not pick RC as my Chancellor as long as I'm president.
And I guess I should enter straight away a Neutral Policy: RadiantCowbells should never be chosen as the Chancellor. Mmkay?

I first want to get everyone to post here before I'll make a decision. Right now, only half of the players have posted yet (me, Vij, RC, nsg, BJ).
hi
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:05 pm

In post 54, Harambey180 wrote:Let me make this clear: I will not pick RC as my Chancellor as long as I'm president.
And I guess I should enter straight away a Neutral Policy: RadiantCowbells should never be chosen as the Chancellor. Mmkay?
If this is your attitude towards me why the fuck did you join this game when I was already in it?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Right I wanted a fun game this isn't going to be it.

I'll have a lot to say about this postgame when I know all the pertinent peoples' alignments but this game is not going to be worth it for me.

replace me
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 50, RadiantCowbells wrote:silly time delay
sorry by the way that was my fault i forgot to ever confirm.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Vijarada »

RC clearly knows the best way to handle a non-serious mish-mash game is to get incredibly angry at people a page in, then replace out because the game in which more than half the posts are his "isn't fun".
get a warrant
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:25 pm

The fact that everything I said before I called you scum was facetious is reasonably obvious and I think if you stop for a second and think about my posting it's obvious that I wasn't angry at all.

I don't think it's unreasonable for me to want to quit when Harambey harassed the shit out of me in the postgame of our last game to the point that other players and the mod had to step in and he replaced into this game and continued to harass me. I joined because Amrock was here, I asked my friends to join, then Harambey comes back in and starts being an ass towards me again. I don't care about the rest of the game.

I don't want to replace out because I asked my friends to join but the alternative is for me to just force of will everyone into treating Harambey like a nonentity and that will make him rage and make this game toxic for everyone.

If Harambey had joined normally I would have had him WOTMed obviously but I didn't get that choice because of the way the game worked out.

One of us should leave this game and since I probably can't get Ausuka to WOTM him, this is the next best choice.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 55, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 54, Harambey180 wrote:Let me make this clear: I will not pick RC as my Chancellor as long as I'm president.
If this is your attitude towards me why the fuck did you join this game when I was already in it?
I should have made clear that this is not because of our last mafia game together. It simply is because of your ridiculous posts so far in this game, I do not think it is wise for me to pick you as the Chancellor in this round, so I just made that clear. Also because others don't want you as the Chancellor either (example: Vij in post 29)

Also, I'm apologizing for those comments I made post-game in the last mafia game. I can see those things weren't smart to say either.
hi
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:27 pm

In post 60, Harambey180 wrote:I should have made clear that this is not because of our last mafia game together. It simply is because of your ridiculous posts so far in this game, I do not think it is wise for me to pick you as the Chancellor in this round, so I just made that clear. Also because others don't want you as the Chancellor either (example: Vij in post 29)

Also, I'm apologizing for those comments I made post-game in the last mafia game. I can see those things weren't smart to say either.
Don't pretend that it's not personal because it's personal. If you're going to come in with a personal fight then own it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Anyway: I felt like I should defend myself since Vijarada spinned my actions in a very negative light. When I called him a libcuck I was poking fun.

I'm gone now, peace.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Ausuka »

replacing RC.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 61, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 60, Harambey180 wrote:I should have made clear that this is not because of our last mafia game together. It simply is because of your ridiculous posts so far in this game, I do not think it is wise for me to pick you as the Chancellor in this round, so I just made that clear. Also because others don't want you as the Chancellor either (example: Vij in post 29)

Don't pretend that it's not personal because it's personal. If you're going to come in with a personal fight then own it.
Sorry if it sounds like I want to have a personal fight with you, that is the last thing I would want. Please believe me when I say that I don't, I've had enough of them in the past and I know I don't want them.

I realize now that what happened in that last game was a mistake and I apologize for what happened there.

I hope you can understand the way I think about this, but that's difficult and I know that. I hope you can let this go and forgive me for what I did because I'm really sorry for what happened there and I just want to have fun playing in this game because I didn't have much fun in most of the other games I had here.
hi
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 62, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anyway: I felt like I should defend myself since Vijarada spinned my actions in a very negative light. When I called him a libcuck I was poking fun.

I'm gone now, peace.
no, I do understand that the libcuck joke was just a joke.
get a warrant
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 59, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fact that everything I said before I called you scum was facetious is reasonably obvious and I think if you stop for a second and think about my posting it's obvious that I wasn't angry at all.

I don't think it's unreasonable for me to want to quit when Harambey harassed the shit out of me in the postgame of our last game to the point that other players and the mod had to step in and he replaced into this game and continued to harass me. I joined because Amrock was here, I asked my friends to join, then Harambey comes back in and starts being an ass towards me again. I don't care about the rest of the game.

I don't want to replace out because I asked my friends to join but the alternative is for me to just force of will everyone into treating Harambey like a nonentity and that will make him rage and make this game toxic for everyone.

If Harambey had joined normally I would have had him WOTMed obviously but I didn't get that choice because of the way the game worked out.

One of us should leave this game and since I probably can't get Ausuka to WOTM him, this is the next best choice.
First things first, I saw Ausuka just replaced you out of this game. If that is because of me then I honestly apologize for it. I would have liked to play a fun game with you for once but it just wasn't to be this time...

- I could tell from those posts that you weren't angry and I posted likewise. As I said before, the sole reason that I didn't want you as my Chancellor this round is because I simply didn't like the way you posted. Vij also said that, btw.

- That I harassed you post-game in the previous game, I admit that. That I replaced in this game to annoy you further, is not true. I replaced in into this game because I saw Ausuka saying somewhere (I think in Site Chat) that Ausuka needed a replacement for Mulch, so I joined this game.
I did not have the intention to harass you with any of the posts I made so far in this game and if it sounded like I did have that intention, I am sorry for that but honestly, I can't really do much about that either. It's just the way I am as a person so I think the two of us just don't get together very well.

The final thing I will say about this is, that I found it very hard to make these posts. I'm proud of myself that I managed to keep myself in control and don't rage at you or anyone else. I'll tell you what I think you may know, I also PM'ed Ausuka in which I said that I wanted Ausuka to keep an eye on what you would say post-game if you indeed replaced out of this game, because I want to avoid such scenario's to happen again.

It's hard to describe but I have tough feelings here. When you reacted to my posts saying things like what you said here about me, I felt pretty uncomfortable and anxious. I was afraid of how you would react to what I would say - which is also why I sent Ausuka a PM. I really was afraid to make posts in this thread about what you said because I was afraid of how you would respond to that.

I am open to talk about this with you after this game but only if you want that too.
hi
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I don't think your posts or RC's replaceput is AI but for the record I didn't get the feeling it was personal when you said you didn't want him as chancellor.

But to be fair I didn't read the other game and if you guys got into a personal fight there I think it is easy to see how RC might interpret your post as a continuation of that.

I just realized harambey is president this round that doesn't change.

Pick me as chancellor.
VOTE: Buj

Would be okay with nsg chancellor too.

But if I can't be president vij going chancellor doesn't tell me anything about him so don't pick him.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 67, BuJaber wrote:I don't think your posts or RC's replaceput is AI but for the record I didn't get the feeling it was personal when you said you didn't want him as chancellor.

But to be fair I didn't read the other game and if you guys got into a personal fight there I think it is easy to see how RC might interpret your post as a continuation of that.

I just realized harambey is president this round that doesn't change.

Pick me as chancellor.
VOTE: Buj

Would be okay with nsg chancellor too.

But if I can't be president vij going chancellor doesn't tell me anything about him so don't pick him.
Yeah let's just continue playing now and we probably can get back to it (it = what just happened) post-game.

As I said before and I will repeat it, I am first going to wait for everyone to make a post here and then I am going to pick someone. With RC's replacement, I've only seen a third of the other players besides me that have posted here. Picking a chancellor now: 1- is dumb, because I have only seen three players and I can't tell much from just three players. 2- is risky, because if I pick a chancellor now, I don't know what the other six will do that haven't posted yet.
2 in other words: If I were to pick you, or NSG or Vij or possibly even someone else, then the other six will be voting on the chancellor and the four of us that have already posted can't tell anything from the votes, let alone what they're even gonna vote. Probably they'll vote the 'Nein'; they assumably also want to wait longer.
hi
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

I am here~
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Of course picking someone before hearing everyone else is bad. Doesn't change the fact that I want to be chancellor and I don't want vij to be chancellor if I am not president. And depending on the order I may never be president.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

BuJaber, could you perhaps elaborate on why you don't want Vijarada as the chancellor, or more precisely why picking him would get us less further than picking someone else? (that's how I read post 67)
hi
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 12:52 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 29, Vijarada wrote:nobody let RC be in any position of power PLEASE for our own sanity
This reads to me like he has an agenda.
Distancing a buddy or making us doubt a townie.
Sorting vijarada might help sort RC slot. Especially if I am right that he is scum.

However if you take him as chancellor, I would only have his and your words to go on with regards to what policies he received. And since I don't know what you are I can't trust you yet.

So I don't want you to go with someone who looks to me like probable fascist.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Harambey180 »

You mean, RC and Vijarada as scum put on this show so that at least either of the two wouldn't look like a fascist?
Well for Vij that failed then. RC's slot can be both liberal and fascist (or Hitler, don't forget there's also a Hitler here) so I get it that Vij isn't the best option as of now.

But then again we still need to hear about the remainder of non-posters.
hi
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:15 am

Post by BuJaber »

It's possible.

I mean we all know RC was pulling a gambit.

You don't ramble on like that and open the game up calling yourself a fascist and just being all weird and random just for laughs. He is either a townie baiting scum into calling him out (taking it seriously before anything even happens in the game) or he is scum wanting us to go down the WIFOM rabbit hole. He claims he's good at that.

The fact that vij claimed he never wants RC as chancellor based on those posts alone is really interesting.
Vij might be pulling something too I don't know, but I do know I don't want him going on mission 1.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”