Secret Hitler (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

Oh he said position of power so he doesn't want him president either.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:17 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Why is this four pages already? O.O
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Whoa nelly
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:43 am

Post by northsidegal »

Sigh

Bye, RC.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am

Post by mallowgeno »

So is there really any reason to Ja a president when he's the first one of this round?
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 79, mallowgeno wrote:So is there really any reason to Ja a president when he's the first one of this round?
I first need to pick a chancellor before we can vote 'Ja' or 'Nein'.
Whoever I pick as the chancellor is probably going to influence the decision of voting either of the two.

Though I can see, generallizing, voting 'Ja' on the first president and their chancellor is a bit risky when we have so little info.
On the other hand, we have to start somewhere. And eventually we do need to vote 'Ja' on some government, otherwise there will be a random policy (if I read that right).

I'm a liberal so there's only going to be max. 1 Fascist Policies if you vote 'Ja' on me (depending on the alignment of my chancellor I guess)
hi
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:00 am

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

Konnichiwa minnasan! ヽ( ・∀・)ノ

okay SO…. wow….. Is all i relay have to say sofar at this game’s events… it’s IRONIC since because I wasnt going to JOIN this game until RAIDANTCOWBELLS inquired me over PRIVATE MESSAGES but now I will still COMMIT to what I signed up to play anyway ( ̄~ ̄;)

My first INITIAL INTELLECTUAL INCLINATION in terms of READS is that VIJARADA is a FASCIST(○□○)
In post 29, Vijarada wrote:nobody let RC be in any position of power PLEASE for our own sanity
To ME this appeared to be UNCALLED FOR given the CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES to me. RADIANTCOWBELS was obviously JOCULARLY JOKING and JUST having FUN! Making any sort of alignment call based on this INFROMATION is FRANKLY REDICULOUS (눈_ლ)

was a QUALITY COMMENT and I express SIMILAR SENTIMENTS. I am MAYBE not as SURE about NORTHSIDGAL as a FASIST but I think it is a REALLY REASONABLE READ to REAR on RADIANTCOWBELL’S RIGHT ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ "

I also will STATE that I’M TOWNREAD BLUJABER! Thus my FIRST vote shall be for HIM! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

VOTE: BluJaber

As a result though appears to be an INIQUITOUS INQUIRY - onviously this COULD be a CORRECT intrepidation HOWEVER the way NORTHSIDEGIRL presents it feels very POSTUREY and lacks ENGAGEMENT that she SHOULD have at this momint (。・o・。). I would be UNDER the ASSUNMPTION that it would be more TACTICALLY USEFUL to a TOWNIE to ASK BUJABER what he expected to GET out of the answer or WHERE his INCLINATIONS were

Also im not really shure what to make of rc NOT knowing that there’s no scumchat in ? I think he’s TOWN for having similar READS as me and making the value statements at an ORANGIC point in time but this DOES seem weird to me since because I thought this was obvious (´⊙o⊙`;)

is a BAD value call, and the FACT it’s not from PERSONAL INTERACTIONS makes it WORSE. I will NOT follow this decree, even if I DO think HARAMBEY is a LOYAL LIBERAL. His REACTIONS to the REPLACEOUT felt very genuine and motivated by someone whom genuinely WANTS to engage with RADIANTCOWBELLS. His thought process in GENERAL seem MISGUIDED but TRUE AND HONEST. Maybe I will make a post explaining why this is the way I feel? (☆▽☆)

My READS so far to REITERATE are:

{Simyk} - Conftown! That’s me! (´∀`)
{Harambey, BuJbaer, WHOMEVER replaces RADIANTCOWBELLS} - Town, they have GOOD GENUINE posts (*^v^*)
{mallowgeno} - Townlean, i am COGNIZANT of the VERITY that MALLOW was SCUM in the last game so HIM questioning any aspect of the game’s STRUCTURE is SIGNIFICANTLY MORE likely to COME from him as a LIBERAL (•̀o•́)ง. HOWEVER I am taking a SIGNIFICANT RISK in READING off of so LITTLE content
{Not_Mafia, NicoRobin} - NULL. I’m not going to PERETEND I have a read on their entrances ( ̄ω ̄;)
{NSG} - I dont relay like her posts so far BUT i could be wrong
{Vij} - THIS is the SCUM (⊙▂⊙✖ )

and then NON POSTERS

So SO FAR the ONLY inquiry I relay have so far to get the GAME moving is: Northsidegal, HOW are you reading BUJABER and HOW do you feel about my TOWNREAD of him so far? It is TRUE that I chose NOT to ELABORATE on the DETAILS of my READ so I am INQUISITIVE of WHY you think I would FEEL diferently from you (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:04 am

In post 79, mallowgeno wrote:So is there really any reason to Ja a president when he's the first one of this round?
YES - it is the ONLY way we can obtain HARD INFROMATION. the SOFT DATA from conversation is GOOD but it is not as ABSOLUTE (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

it is like LYNCHING on the FIRST DAY of MAFIA
Harambey180 wrote:
In post 79, mallowgeno wrote: I'm a liberal so there's only going to be max. 1 Fascist Policies if you vote 'Ja' on me (depending on the alignment of my chancellor I guess)
also this isnt EXACTLY true... the cards your CHANCELLOR gets will be RANDOM so it is possible that you get THREE FASCIST CARDS (`〇Д〇)

the PROBABILITY this HAPPENS is very LOW but we MUST acknowledge it is possible!
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Saske jsyk I won't read those two posts cuz they hurt my eyes too much.
Feel free to repeat them and without caps everywhere and misspelling and weird smilies and incoherent sentences, then I'll look at it and comment on it.
hi
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 am

Wow... I possess NO repsonse to that ( ̄へ ̄)

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:52 am

Post by BuJaber »

I actually read the posts but I do agree with harambey please consider not capitalizing this many words. It does make it more difficult to read.

As per the board game rules the first election there is no voting. I was only using it as a way to nominate people for harambey to choose. But he has full power here in election 1.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:56 am

FINE I will try to minimize the amount of emphasis I use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It does come naturally to me so it will feel a little awkward BUT I dont want to be ostracized from the game just because of the way I type

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:05 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 86, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:FINE I will try to minimize the amount of emphasis I use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It does come naturally to me so it will feel a little awkward BUT I dont want to be ostracized from the game just because of the way I type

This is a perfect amount of emphasis.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:24 am

Then I'm glad we could reach a compromise WITHOUT descending into toxicity (^∇^)

Now for more game relevant thoughts, I am going to initiate working on a little simulation so that we can see the PROBABILITIES of certain outcomes in this game. I desire some form of verification that my mental calculation that 3 red cards is unlikely is accurate! Stay tuned o^_^o

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:42 am

Post by NicoRobin »

The right way is asking not to get elected. That way you can reverse-psychology them into electing you. Or they may realize you are trying to reverse-psychology them and not elect you anyway.

Reminds me when I acted like a lazy lethargic mofo once, and convinced scum I wouldn't pick right.......then I did pick right.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Your explanation also perfectly shows that reverse-psychology is not really about influencing someone's decision, but more of causing chaos and confusing everyone. That makes things that are reverse-psychology look more like they're coming from fascists because they're more inclined to cause distraction. Without distraction, liberals would have a much easier job figuring out how to play this game imo.

You can figure this out for yourself now.
hi
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:55 am

Nico I don't really see how that's RELEVANT to the current conversation? ∑(O_O;)

Harambey should elect the person whom he believes is a liberal the most whether they campaign for themselves or not. BuJaber and I only VOTED symbolically

Doyou have reads right now that you would like to share? ╰(‘ω’ )╯

POSTEDIT: I do concur with Harambey as well, but I can see why a liberal may choose such tactics to get picked as well (*´・o・)

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:57 am

Post by NicoRobin »

That was a cleverly disguised prodge.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:01 am

You can't prodge when the game hasnt even been UP for 24 hours (¬ε ლ)

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:06 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Don't elect me. BAM reverse psychology that
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:11 am

In post 94, mallowgeno wrote:Don't elect me. BAM reverse psychology that
This is TOWN! ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:22 am

Post by mallowgeno »

(As an aside Saske your faces are fantastic :) )
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:27 am

In post 96, mallowgeno wrote:(As an aside Saske your faces are fantastic :) )
Arigatou!! ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

So YA

How do you feel about BuJaber as chancellor since your online and we haven't seen much in the way of GAME based content from you?

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

inspiratieloos replaces RadiantCowbells.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:40 am

Post by mallowgeno »

I'd say he's pretty solid, seems town. But I will vote 'nein' on any first proposition anyway as policy.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”