Time to go to Hogwarts

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 03, 2017
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Pronoun: He

Post Post #25  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi
I want a cougar. (It’s a cat so)

Also, everyone catch me up? I’m lazy
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #26  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:59 pm

there is literally 1 page
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

play in my mishmash game

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #27  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:30 pm

In post 15, Annadog40 wrote:You can and do. You find an empty compartment. As you sit down the door opens, a redheaded boy
comes in

"Anyone sitting there?" he asks, pointing at the seat opposite you.
"Everywhere else is full."


"No, you can sit there."

I'm awkward and silent for a few moments.

"Would you like to say hi to my cat, Fluffy?"

Inferno390
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 03, 2017
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Pronoun: He

Post Post #28  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:10 pm

In post 25, Inferno390 wrote:Hi
I want a cougar. (It’s a cat so)
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!

Post Post #29  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Go to platform 4 and 5/7ths.
Life is always what it seems.

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #30  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Platform 4 5/7 ??? What is this all about?

Request Status Report
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: Drowning ahhhhh
Pronoun: She

Post Post #31  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:02 am

In post 22, BuJaber wrote:
In post 21, Annadog40 wrote:You manage to find one with only one occupant. He had black hair and his only pet is a snow white owl


Yeaaaah my man HP.

You say these words. The boy looks up then looks down at his shoes.

In post 23, Invisibility wrote:i find another bench and sit there too

You move to another bench. A train worker walks up to you and asks, "What are you doing here?"

In post 24, Selynee wrote:Wonder why I'm the poorest future student and ask fellow students about wealth spells.

You wonder and figure it has to do with the extra pet accessory you have. You ask around on the train but discover that there isn't a wealth spell and if there was, the goblins would hunt you down and do unpleasant things to your limbs.

Inferno390 wrote:Hi
I want a cougar. (It’s a cat so)

Also, everyone catch me up? I’m lazy

The store owner says "And I wanted Scotland to win the world cup but life doesn't give you what you want!"

He kicks you out of the store. You now have an 50,000-inch in flexible sequoia wand with a molten iron core.

You now have everything you need to go to Hogwarts

You have 10ʛ.

Flicker wrote:
In post 15, Annadog40 wrote:You can and do. You find an empty compartment. As you sit down the door opens, a redheaded boy
comes in

"Anyone sitting there?" he asks, pointing at the seat opposite you.
"Everywhere else is full."


"No, you can sit there."

I'm awkward and silent for a few moments.

"Would you like to say hi to my cat, Fluffy?"

He sits down. You notice he has a black mark on his nose.

The compartment door opens again and you see two identical read haired people.

"Hey, Ron." one of them says, "Listen, we're going down the middle of the train -- Lee Jordan's got a
giant tarantula down there."

"Right," mumbles the boy named Ron. "Bye"

The two close the compartment door. You mention your cat.

"I'd rather keep any cats far away from Scabbers" He reaches inside his jacket and pulled out a fat gray rat, which was
asleep. He puts the rat back in his jacket and puts out a hand. "My name's Ron Weasley, what's your name?"

Cheery Dog wrote:Go to platform 4 and 5/7ths.

You leave the platform and miss the train. You attempt to enter platform 4 and 5/7ths but when you run into the barrior, you crash into the wall.

Your poor cat slides away onto a train that takes off, leaving you without a pet.

2 718281828459 wrote:Platform 4 5/7 ??? What is this all about?

Request Status Report

You ask around the train about that platform. A bushy haired girl says, "I haven't read about it in any of the books related to wizard trains so it probably doesn't exist." she walks off.
If not in the Speakeasy you may join by signing up here!

Also all of my limbs fell off, I must of tripped oh no, hope I don't fall in a bowl of boiling water, then I would drown.

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #32  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:04 pm

What am I supposed to be doing at this time?
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

Inferno390
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 03, 2017
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Pronoun: He

Post Post #33  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Um
How can I get on teh train?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #34  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:26 am

I tell the guy I came into existence a few hours ago and I don’t belong here
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

play in my mishmash game

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #35  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:03 pm

In post 31, Annadog40 wrote:"I'd rather keep any cats far away from Scabbers" He reaches inside his jacket and pulled out a fat gray rat, which was
asleep. He puts the rat back in his jacket and puts out a hand. "My name's Ron Weasley, what's your name?"


I shake his hand.

"I'm Lisa - uh, Lisa Turpin," I say. "I know, it's not a very good last name...

I curl some of my brown hair around my finger.

"Anyway, I'll make sure my cat stays away from Scabbers. She'll just be in her carrier over here."

My cat's in a solid carrier near the window on my side, with a blanket draped over it to keep her calmer on the journey.

"It's cool that you have a rat, anyway. I didn't know we could have them as pets, or maybe I'd have one, too!"

(This last part is a lie - cats rule and all other animals drool. But I'm trying to be nice.)

BuJaber
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #36  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:41 am

In post 35, Flicker wrote:(This last part is a lie - cats rule and all other animals drool. But I'm trying to be nice.)


Your cunning goes up by 1.

:P

I have to ask. How does one carry a 50,000 inch INflexible wand?

That's... what.. 4000 ft?

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!

Post Post #37  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:20 am

typical dog looking creatures :/

I assume I filled in mircochip paperwork when I bought it though, because that sounds sensible.

take a flying car to school?
Life is always what it seems.

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #38  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:48 pm

We have all died of suffocation. Game over, no winner.
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: Drowning ahhhhh
Pronoun: She

Post Post #39  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:51 pm

In post 32, 2 718281828459 wrote:What am I supposed to be doing at this time?

Whatever
In post 33, Inferno390 wrote:Um
How can I get on teh train?

You
already
are
In post 34, Invisibility wrote:I tell the guy I came into existence a few hours ago and I don’t belong here

The
man
says,
"oh"
and
walks
away.
In post 35, Flicker wrote:
In post 31, Annadog40 wrote:"I'd rather keep any cats far away from Scabbers" He reaches inside his jacket and pulled out a fat gray rat, which was
asleep. He puts the rat back in his jacket and puts out a hand. "My name's Ron Weasley, what's your name?"


I shake his hand.

"I'm Lisa - uh, Lisa Turpin," I say. "I know, it's not a very good last name...

I curl some of my brown hair around my finger.

"Anyway, I'll make sure my cat stays away from Scabbers. She'll just be in her carrier over here."

My cat's in a solid carrier near the window on my side, with a blanket draped over it to keep her calmer on the journey.

"It's cool that you have a rat, anyway. I didn't know we could have them as pets, or maybe I'd have one, too!"

(This last part is a lie - cats rule and all other animals drool. But I'm trying to be nice.)

"Yah, the proffesers are much more lax about that rule than the others." Ron shrugged.

Just then a woman pushing a trolly comes forward and opens the door. "Anything from the trolley dears?"

In post 36, BuJaber wrote:
In post 35, Flicker wrote:(This last part is a lie - cats rule and all other animals drool. But I'm trying to be nice.)


Your cunning goes up by 1.

:P

I have to ask. How does one carry a 50,000 inch INflexible wand?

That's... what.. 4000 ft?

Carefully

In post 37, Cheery Dog wrote:typical dog looking creatures :/

I assume I filled in mircochip paperwork when I bought it though, because that sounds sensible.

take a flying car to school?

You
don't
have
one
But
you're
on
the
train.

In post 38, 2 718281828459 wrote:We have all died of suffocation. Game over, no winner.

lies
If not in the Speakeasy you may join by signing up here!

Also all of my limbs fell off, I must of tripped oh no, hope I don't fall in a bowl of boiling water, then I would drown.

Inferno390
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 03, 2017
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Pronoun: He

Post Post #40  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:56 pm

Cool
Can I find a mirror and look in it?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #41  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:59 pm

how long till i die of dehydration?
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

play in my mishmash game

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #42  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:25 am

Perhaps I look around for any magazines or similar things that might have a sudoku puzzle in them. I want to increase my stats.
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: Drowning ahhhhh
Pronoun: She

Post Post #43  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:27 pm

In post 40, Inferno390 wrote:Cool
Can I find a mirror and look in it?

You can.

In post 41, Invisibility wrote:how long till i die of dehydration?

Thee days

In post 42, 2 718281828459 wrote:Perhaps I look around for any magazines or similar things that might have a sudoku puzzle in them. I want to increase my stats.

You find you required reading books in your suitcase. You read A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration. Your skills improve.


The train slow down and arrives at Hogwarts.
If not in the Speakeasy you may join by signing up here!

Also all of my limbs fell off, I must of tripped oh no, hope I don't fall in a bowl of boiling water, then I would drown.

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #44  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:21 pm

Inspect Surroundings and Environment
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

Inferno390
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 03, 2017
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Pronoun: He

Post Post #45  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:56 pm

I will
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: Drowning ahhhhh
Pronoun: She

Post Post #46  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:03 am

In post 44, 2 718281828459 wrote:Inspect Surroundings and Environment

You see the train stop and a giant looming castle in the distance. The students around you all pour out of the train and into the station. There is a large man with a beard on the station who says, "Firs' years! Firs' years over here"

You are still wearing your day clothing.

In post 45, Inferno390 wrote:I will

You discover that you look like an eleven year old version of yourself in real life.
If not in the Speakeasy you may join by signing up here!

Also all of my limbs fell off, I must of tripped oh no, hope I don't fall in a bowl of boiling water, then I would drown.

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #47  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:24 pm

I reluctantly follow the largemanwithabeard.
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

BuJaber
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #48  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:51 am

I shuffle towards the large man. I also enquire out loud if we can get a hot meal soon.

Inferno390
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 03, 2017
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Pronoun: He

Post Post #49  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:28 am

Go with the bearded man
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL
“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion
Inferno390 GTKAS
Mafiascum Moderator Society

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash