D&D 5e Campaign

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
xofelf
Miss Mash
 
User avatar
Joined: May 06, 2008
Location: Herkimer, New York
Pronoun: She

Post Post #175  (ISO)  » Thu May 23, 2019 2:55 am

Ilyana smiles widely and winks at Pollux.

"Flatterer. If you liked that song so much, I would gladly sing you another! It's the least I can do."

She looks around remembering where this Rhino came from and wrinkles up her nose in annoyance.

"Hold up a second here Mr Merchant Guy. How exactly did this happen? You could have seriously harmed people. Explain yourself."
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #176  (ISO)  » Thu May 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Porkens wrote:Cheater flourashes a bow as he tries to reclaim some of his arrows.

You recover both.

xofelf wrote:Ilyana smiles widely and winks at Pollux.

"Flatterer. If you liked that song so much, I would gladly sing you another! It's the least I can do."

She looks around remembering where this Rhino came from and wrinkles up her nose in annoyance.

"Hold up a second here Mr Merchant Guy. How exactly did this happen? You could have seriously harmed people. Explain yourself."


Milgram starts guiltily. "I usually prepare the beast for a trick when I put on a real show. This time, the cloth slipped. It was an accident, I swear! And now I have to find another one of those beasts, thanks to you. If that halfbreed hadn't rushed my rhino when you put it to sleep, I could have solved this easily." He angrily rights his cart, which appears to have fallen over during the fight, and stalks off towards the town.
Show

Mitillos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #177  (ISO)  » Thu May 23, 2019 1:52 pm

Once Milgram has walked away a few yards, Pollux points a finger at the ground over which this guy is about to walk and casts Mold Earth to suddenly turn it into difficult terrain.

"Hmmm. Maybe a hole, too? Nah, not worth it."
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #178  (ISO)  » Thu May 23, 2019 2:03 pm

Cheater looks up and sighs, knocking another arrow before he sits down

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #179  (ISO)  » Fri May 24, 2019 3:39 pm

In post 177, Mitillos wrote:Once Milgram has walked away a few yards, Pollux points a finger at the ground over which this guy is about to walk and casts Mold Earth to suddenly turn it into difficult terrain.

"Hmmm. Maybe a hole, too? Nah, not worth it."

As the cart rattles through the suddenly treacherous earth, Milgram turns angrily. "What do you want now? I've told you everything. Leave me to my travels."
Show

Mitillos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #180  (ISO)  » Fri May 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Pollux has already turned to the rest of the group and is ignoring him.
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #181  (ISO)  » Sat May 25, 2019 2:23 pm

"This guy..." Cheater thinks to himself as loosens his cummerbund and mops sweat off out of his hairline.

"Friends," Cheater addresses the party. "Let us travel now together down the road into town, and see if there is anyone who will buy my ivory!"

I'm going to roll persuasion to compel my party-mates (especially the VLA ones) to follow me into town.

Original Roll String: 1d20+4
1 20-Sided Dice: (11)+4 = 15

Mitillos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #182  (ISO)  » Sat May 25, 2019 2:35 pm

"Sure thing."
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

Mitillos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #183  (ISO)  » Tue May 28, 2019 4:59 am

Bump
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #184  (ISO)  » Tue May 28, 2019 10:26 am

Hey! Watch it you almost knocked over my ano cone

Mitillos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #185  (ISO)  » Tue May 28, 2019 11:49 am

That was out of character, your character's cone is fine.
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

Allomancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2016
Location: Earth
Pronoun: It

Post Post #186  (ISO)  » Tue May 28, 2019 4:06 pm

"Let's go. There's nothing left to do here anyway."
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—xofelf
"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—T-bone
"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—Creature

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #187  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:16 pm

I cast fireball on the merchant. I have a scroll of fireball.

Original Roll String: 8d10 (STATIC)
8 10-Sided Dice: (8, 10, 7, 2, 9, 5, 3, 1) = 45


also im an 8th level wizard

xofelf
Miss Mash
 
User avatar
Joined: May 06, 2008
Location: Herkimer, New York
Pronoun: She

Post Post #188  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:13 am

Ilyana follows down the road, idly strumming on her dulcimer and thinking about how to compose today's deeds into a song. She sings a few bars not really paying much attention to what's going on around her.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #189  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:25 pm

In post 187, Porkens wrote:I cast fireball on the merchant. I have a scroll of fireball.

Original Roll String: 8d10 (STATIC)
8 10-Sided Dice: (8, 10, 7, 2, 9, 5, 3, 1) = 45


also im an 8th level wizard

Cheater, as he walks, imagines what it would be like to be able to make a fireball hit the merchant. It's only a daydream, though.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #190  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:30 pm

As you walk towards the village, the angry yells of the merchant fading away, the town approaches. People seem to be going abou their business, but the unexpected rhino attack has caused a small stir. Any sort of business you wish to attend to awaits.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #191  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:07 pm

bump. I don't want to have prod timers for this, but it appears we might need them.
Show

Mitillos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #192  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:10 am

I think we're kinda waiting for you to move the plot along, since we're poor first level scum.
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

xofelf
Miss Mash
 
User avatar
Joined: May 06, 2008
Location: Herkimer, New York
Pronoun: She

Post Post #193  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:10 am

I know I was. Can't exactly do anything when I know nothing about where I'm at or dealing with. And obviously we're all broke as shit.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #194  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:07 pm

oh I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

With little business to attend to, a welcoming tavern beckons from a short distance away.
Show

Mitillos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #195  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 pm

If the others are going towards the tavern, Pollux will follow them.
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

xofelf
Miss Mash
 
User avatar
Joined: May 06, 2008
Location: Herkimer, New York
Pronoun: She

Post Post #196  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Upon seeing the tavern, Ilyana claps her hands together gleefully and turns towards Pollux with a grin on her face,

"Buy you a drink, magic man?"
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Mitillos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #197  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Pollux grins and says "I believe I could be persuaded. And perhaps we can discuss the kind of magic you perform and like."
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #198  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Cheater chimes are n “the local pub is a brilliant place to start, let’s see if we can recoup some of our recent loses, of energies and humor at least!”

NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #199  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:05 pm

The small tavern is full of hustle and bustle as you enter, the smell of spilled beer assaulting your noses. A tired looking young woman approaches, asking for your order. Some of the patrons look over as you enter.
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash