D&D 5e Campaign

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Mitillos »

Original Roll String: 1d20+6 (STATIC)
1 20-Sided Dice: (10)+6 = 16

Assuming that whatever required this save doesn't leave him incapacitated, Pollux will immediately be interested and go to see what this Master of the Magical is all about.

Also, the fractals thing was a joke.
Last edited by Mitillos on Mon May 06, 2019 6:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Mitillos »

Erm. Am I doing the dice thing wrong? How do I stop it being "static"?
options
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Static shows up if you edit the post I believe.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Mitillos »

Well, I had to edit the post, initially to remove the space between the numbers and the +, and then to try to get rid of the "static".
Here, let's try without editing:

Original Roll String: 1d20+6
1 20-Sided Dice: (12)+6 = 18
options
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Cobble's eyes widened as he continued down the road, mouth agape. He stopped at the foot of the hill just to watch as the drake walked by, the two humans and squire trailing not far behind. The dragon's scaly face was unreadable to a Half-Orc, but the way he jawed to and fro looked like he didn't want to be bothered. The guys needed Cobble back at the worksite but... A dragonborn? Here in the commonlands?

"A dragonborn! Here in th' commonlands!" He exclaimed. "What brings you here so low, adventu-" The springy sound of Ilyana's voice rolled over the attempted conversation as she approached down the hill from behind, only to be further interrupted by the booming voice of the very funny-looking man emerging from the forest.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 73, Mitillos wrote:Seeing and hearing Ilyana, Pollux has invented fractals and Fourier analysis, respectively.
:lol: :lol:
DM r we allowed to just freewrite like my above post? or do you want to keep it DM-Player-DM-Player
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Porkens »

Cheater Blought claps his hands together and exclaims "Music AND a Show?! The gods smile down on us despite the hellish heat!"

Smiling widely, Cheater motions for his engineer to set up the collapsable stool on the road to watch the enthusiastic magician.

Rolling insight to see what he's really up to ;)
Original Roll String: 1d20+4
1 20-Sided Dice: (3)+4 = 7
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 9:51 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

Mitillos wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d20+6 (STATIC)
1 20-Sided Dice: (10)+6 = 16

Assuming that whatever required this save doesn't leave him incapacitated, Pollux will immediately be interested and go to see what this Master of the Magical is all about.

Also, the fractals thing was a joke.
aww, the entire plot revolves around the fibonacci spiral
Shiidaji wrote:
In post 73, Mitillos wrote:Seeing and hearing Ilyana, Pollux has invented fractals and Fourier analysis, respectively.
:lol: :lol:
DM r we allowed to just freewrite like my above post? or do you want to keep it DM-Player-DM-Player
What you did is not only fine, but encouraged! The more interaction, prompted or otherwise, the better.
Porkens wrote:Cheater Blought claps his hands together and exclaims "Music AND a Show?! The gods smile down on us despite the hellish heat!"

Smiling widely, Cheater motions for his engineer to set up the collapsable stool on the road to watch the enthusiastic magician.

Rolling insight to see what he's really up to ;)
Original Roll String: 1d20+4
1 20-Sided Dice: (2)+4 = 6
He seems to be being fairly open, just trying to make some money and put on a show. He probably doesn't mind getting his hands a bit dirty, though.

Milgram brings out many small trinkets, and makes a few bangs, flashes, and sparks in the air. He then turns to the crowd beginning to form. "Who wants to try their luck? A classic game, three bowls, only one contains this ball." He holds up an inch-wide gold ball, and tosses in the air, showing it off. "If you pick the right bowl, you get the ball. If you don't, you pay me a gold piece. Who wants to play?"
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:42 am

Post by xofelf »

Ilyana stops singing and claps her hands in delight. This is a game she knows very well, and on occasion has run in the past. "Oo, oo, pick me! I want to play!!" She wonders to herself if he is going to play fair or if this is also going to be the kind of person who slips the ball out from under one of the cups hoping the player isn't paying attention to that sort of thing. Maybe she can learn a thing or two in the process.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:44 am

Post by xofelf »

For the record, I always forget what I should roll to do or figure things out like 95% of the time, so DM just expect to need to suggest such things at me
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Allomancer »

Upon hearing the half-orc speak, Kriv jerked his head towards him, noticing him for the first time. A quick glance around and he saw the magician and became intrigued. He kept quiet, determined to watch him first before trying to play.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:08 am

xofelf wrote:For the record, I always forget what I should roll to do or figure things out like 95% of the time, so DM just expect to need to suggest such things at me
That's fine, I will.

Milgram looks around, and suddenly stops at Ilyana's eagerness. "Well, well! I'd love to start with a lady like you. How about this, if I win, you don't give me a gold, you buy me a drink at the tavern in an hour. Sounds like a good deal to me." He winks, smiles, and begins to move the bowls around, quicker and quicker, until they're almost a blur. Roll a Perception check.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:09 am

In post 85, Allomancer wrote:Upon hearing the half-orc speak, Kriv jerked his head towards him, noticing him for the first time. A quick glance around and he saw the magician and became intrigued. He kept quiet, determined to watch him first before trying to play.
Roll a Perception check.
Show

Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Mitillos »

I would like to roll a perception (or perhaps investigation?) check, to see if the guy is cheating (e.g. pulling the ball into his sleeves or something). If there's cheating going on, Pollux would like to surreptitiously attempt to take a specific action that I will PM you.
options
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Mitillos wrote:I would like to roll a perception (or perhaps investigation?) check, to see if the guy is cheating (e.g. pulling the ball into his sleeves or something). If there's cheating going on, Pollux would like to surreptitiously attempt to take a specific action that I will PM you.
Go ahead. This is perception, since you're watching for something instead of searching it out.
Show

Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Unfortunate, as that's my worst sense stat. :P

Original Roll String: 1d20+1
1 20-Sided Dice: (9)+1 = 10
options
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:08 pm

And that's our first nat 1, nice. What did that guy say he would do again? When did he get here?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:13 pm

Also happy scumday xofelf!
Show

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

1 20-Sided Dice: (8)+1 = 9

Thanks!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by xofelf »

Ilyana winks at Milgram and says "How about I buy you a drink either way?"
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Allomancer »

Original Roll String: 1d20+2
1 20-Sided Dice: (2)+2 = 4
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

"Not in the mood to talk, yeah? That's okay."

Cobble followed the dragonkin's gaze to Milgram's road-side stand, which was now gathering a crowd of Colkirk locals and a few odd passerby.

... It's been a long and hot day, work could wait a little while. He set down the timber on the side of the road next to Kriv and crouched on the grass in front of it, preventing the logs from rolling towards the game participants.

He turned his head toward Kriv again. "Name's Cobble, but everyone just calls me Cobb :) :) Been seein' a lot of new folks around these parts lately, must be the harvest festival."

The sparks and wizzbangs Milgram produced filled the air. How does he do it? What a show! As the golden ball game began Cobble tried to remember what the foreman had told him about Colkirk's harvest festivals.

History check?

Original Roll String: 1d20-1
1 20-Sided Dice: (5)-1 = 4
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Allomancer »

"Hello there Cobble" Kriv said absentmindly, still focused on the magician. After a moment, he realized he forgot to introduce himself. He turned the the half-orc, and said, "I'm Norixius Kriv. How're you today?"
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 5:00 pm

xofelf wrote:
1 20-Sided Dice: (16)+1 = 17

Thanks!
The bowls are now moving so fast that you can barely tell them apart. You lose track of the bowl and eventually pick one at random. Unsurprisingly, you miss, and Milgram laughs. "It seems you owe me a drink, sweetie. Anyone else up for a try?" He looks around. "Don't worry, that gold ball hasn't gone anywhere." He picks up one of the remaining bowls to show the ball underneath. As he does, Norixius, who had followed the correct bowl carefully, sees something very odd. That's not a gold ball, or even a ball at all. It's an illusion, no doubt explaining why it was not under the correct bowl.

Cobble, meanwhile, tries to remember details of the harvest festival. Not much comes to him, but he recalls days of dancing and merrymaking, and newcomers from a good distance. The festival attracts many strange characters, but the previous years' festivals were too long ago for Cobb to remember many details.
Show

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Porkens »

“Oh I’ll have a go” cheers cheater. He bellies up to the ball game.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”