Roll To Dodge - I'm Bad At Titles [8*/12]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Ircher »

I said to leave through the south door in the previous hallway after leaving the bank room?

Well do that now then.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

where do I start
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Start stabbing the non-children
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by the worst »

Look for a method to compress bread
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Iconeum »

oh this is getting dark and what a cryptic message! What should I do next hmm?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 99, Korina wrote:
Ircher
Result:
You search for a map of the premise, and end up stumbling into another room filled with maps. You spend a couple of minutes looking around at all of them and find every single map except the one you're looking for. At the very least, you at least have a map of a nearby bank vault, and how to rob it!

Added to Inventory: Bank Map

Felissan
Result:
Drawing from your mystical druid powers, gained from the almighty nature lord Bob, you successfully manage to summon a tree. It's not a very tall tree, but it's at least a decent number of feet off the ground. The only other problem with the tree is that it's clipping out of the world. At the very least though, when you ascend it, you can see outside of the map! However, you can't actually travel much further out of bounds...

James
Result:
You stand in the spawn room and stare at the wall for several minutes. With each passing second, you grow increasingly angry at the wall. Why? You don't know. You just hate this wall for whatever reason. It killed your parents... or something... I really don't know, but you just hate this wall. After a few more minutes of staring at it, you finally punch it. It doesn't break, but it makes you angrier. Eventually, you get so angry at the wall, you destroy it with one swift punch. But you're still angry, and now you hate walls.

New Perk: Hates Walls - You hate walls.

Cheery
Result:
You quickly dress up in the guard outfit right as four or five guards pass by you, dressed in a similar outfit. They ask you in some sort of accent, "Wait, I know you!" before pulling out their weapons. However, you were quick enough to put on the outfit, so when you told them that they were making a mistake, they did actually believe you. You pointed them to where you supposedly were before running for it. At the very least, they didn't tell you your stolen goods were now forfeit.

Ico
Result:
Both Hopes are now exploring! They will return after your next action with news!
Can I get the news please?
It's important I know if the Hopes did something usefull here :lol:
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Korina »

Oh yea, sorry. I completely forgot about that. The dog just barks at you, and uh... the person just hands you a sacrificial dagger and says he found an alter...
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Korina »

Anyways, rolls coming soon. Let me type stuff first.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm also gonna wait on you Ico, unless you want more time to decide your action.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Oh i'm good. Hope on the other hand...

Sacrifice Hope (person) on the alter with the sacrificial dagger
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 134, Iconeum wrote:Oh i'm good. Hope on the other hand...

Sacrifice Hope (person) on the alter with the sacrificial dagger
Action shall be executed as ordered. The Termination Process has been delayed.
Topic shall be locked until the full result of this action is revealed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Korina »

Farewells
All eight of you gather together, regardless of where you were or what you were about to do, in order to bear witness to this event. You have no idea how you were guided here, nor do you really care about it. All that is on your minds is that you each know something major is about to occur, but not exactly what it is.

Standing in front of all of you is Hope, the Person. He smiles at each of you before shakily inhaling and exhaling. His entire body is shaking in either anticipation or nervousness. You can't really tell which one, however. After closing his eyes and inhaling and exhaling for the millionth time, he finally begins to tell you something. "Do any of you remember the note that was at your feet, when you first woke up? The one about finding hope? I have a confession to make. I wrote that note. It was me. There's a reason why I've summoned all of you here today. Legends have foretold of a day like this, where... the world would simply end. It was called "The Termination Process" and nobody would be able to tell when it was coming, only that it was happening. And, I have reason to believe that... that day is coming. And, I have reason to believe that it has already begun. I do know that I'm one of those reasons why it's happening, and I know if you are to stop it, you must sacrifice me. However, sacrificing me alone will not stop this altogether. I don't know how much more you have to do in order to actually stop it, but... there is at least a hope that you guys will be able to. I'm afraid I cannot assist you much further than saying if you wish to stop this, you will need to venture to the surface. I do not know how you can get there, however, I do have faith that you guys will be able to stop this."

After he finishes his speech, he lays down on the alter and nods to Iconeum. "I'm ready," is all he says.
Iconeum simply nods, fingering the sacrificial dagger in his hands, before walking up to the alter and plunging the knife into Hope's chest.

He dies instantly and you all feel that there is some way out of here that has now opened up.

New Quest Added
Find the way out.

System Message
While there is now a storyline unfolding, it will not be forced onto anyone. If you do not wish to participate in the storyline, please let me know either through the thread, or via PMs. Your decision will not hinder/affect your enjoyment of the game, but it may bar you from certain events that may periodically occur. All other actions before Iconeum sacrificed Hope, (Person), will now be advanced as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Felissan
Action:
Ride East!

Roll:

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

James
Action:
Break walls, then negotiate.

Roll:

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Ircher
Action:
Leave the room

Roll:

1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Cheery
Action:
Stab the non-children

Roll:

1 6-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

tw
Action:
Look for a method to compress bread

Roll:

1 6-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Felissan
Result:
You start to try to ride East on your deer, however, at some point, you just get really confused about which direction east is, and you go weast instead. On the bright side, you find buried treasure!

James
Result:
You successfully manage to break down the walls, because you hate them, and just looking at one makes you extremely angry, but... when it comes to negotiating with the prisoners... You manage to convince a few of them to side with you, but not really a whole lot. At the very least, you could safely rob a bank now. But they'll leave after they rob the bank with you.

Ircher
Result:
You try to backflip out of the room with little air, but you fall over on your neck in the process, and then vow to never do that again, before somehow heading weast as well as Felissan. On the bright side, you find buried treasure!

Cheery
Result:
You successfully manage to stab every single non-child so well, that you also manage to stab the children somehow! Also, while you were stabbing people, your keep bounty kept going up, but you just stabbed the guards as well, so... you got away with at least 30 murders. Probably more. I really stopped counting after the twenty-sixth orphan body...

tw
Result:
You try to figure out how to compress all the breads into one big bread block, but you instead end up putting it in a furnace, not a crafting table. After spending an hour trying to figure out why it doesn't work, you finally realize that you need a crafting table! So, you go punch a tree with your tiny duck wing, and then make one! When it's all said and done, you have 3 nonillion compressed bread blocks, which are each made of 9 octillion compressed bread blocks, which are made of 81 septillion compressed bread blocks, 729 sextillion compressed bread blocks... etc etc until you get down to about 22,876,792,454,961 individual bread blocks.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Nice write-up, but honestly i was expecting you to through my 1D8 nailing the 1 and ending up being the one sacrificed :D
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Korina »

Nope, you would've had a 6 for it regardless. Your last action was an 8, therefore your next action is treated as a 6. I didn't use it since it's a story action. I'm not gonna force rolls on stuff like that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Well I'm in it for the story! Hope didn't die for nothin'!

FIND A WAY OUT
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Korina »

There may be some story-based actions I will force rolls on, but on an action like that, that it's required to happen that way for plot reasons, I won't.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Korina »

Ah fuck. I should've said you used the six XD
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by the worst »

Can I build a way to the surface made of compressed bread blocks?
--
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Korina »

Considering you have over 22 trillion, yes. I can't promise the action will actually work though, since it's determined via a dice roll.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by the worst »

I feel like you worked out where I was going with the bread thing ahead of time.
I'm pleasantly surprised.
--
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Korina »

I just knew you were gonna do something with bread, so I just picked a really large number and kept multiplying it by 9.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B