Roll To Dodge - I'm Bad At Titles [8*/12]

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Sushi Martyr
Goon

Pronoun: She

Post Post #175  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:05 pm

In post 174, the worst wrote:Sit in pond, surveying surroundings.

can I have some bread? (unless I need to make this an action-- do I need to make it an action?)

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Pronoun: He

Post Post #176  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Hmmm
Come find me
you may challenge me in scissor/paper/rock or tic tac toe, wagering bread. be warned... I am very good at one of those games.
Go get to know xRECKONERx!
Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
apply for team mafia 2020 here

Sushi Martyr
Goon

Post Post #177  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Oh, wait, I just read the pages I skimmed before and realized bread is currency. Also food, which is important. I'm gonna postpone heading up to the surface for now.

Action: search for rich people who look like they'd be easily intimidated and/or embarrassed

James Brafin
Goon

Post Post #178  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:32 pm

No wait
As soon as this action resolves, I will challenge you to Ultimate RPS for bread, TW.
Easily done: we both PM Korina our choices, she reveals them, we get one post to defend our side, he chooses a winner. No ultimates (God, Buhdda, Nukes, etc.) allowed.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.

Ircher
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #179  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:35 pm

If anyone wants to duel, I'm up for it. Just make sure it isn't a duel to the death.
Semi-retired from Mafia as of September 2018. Check out my Player Ratings page!
Level Up is finished; feel free to pre-/in for the next time I run it.

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #180  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:24 pm

In post 178, James Brafin wrote:No wait
As soon as this action resolves, I will challenge you to Ultimate RPS for bread, TW.
Easily done: we both PM Korina our choices, she reveals them, we get one post to defend our side, he chooses a winner. No ultimates (God, Buhdda, Nukes, etc.) allowed.

How much bread are you wagering?
Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.

Sushi Martyr
Goon

Post Post #181  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 pm

In post 179, Ircher wrote:If anyone wants to duel, I'm up for it. Just make sure it isn't a duel to the death.

Sure, I like fights. Any stakes or just for fun? (after I secure some means of feeding myself)

Ircher
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #182  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Fun ofc. Well, maybe I could wager my sword.

Sushi Martyr
Goon

Post Post #183  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Nah, you can keep it. Unarmed combat is gonna be a point of pride for my oni girl. Like, even if she found a Legendary Longsword of All-Things-Evil-Slaying +1, she'd probably either (a) give it away randomly, (b) melt it down for scrap, or (3) attempt to eat it.

Iconeum
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: It

Post Post #184  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:24 am

I leave and on the surface I build a base from which to explore.
As much luxury as possible, including hot tub.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Sushi Martyr
Goon

Post Post #185  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:33 am

No, wait, if bread is currency I guess the logical thing to do for food would be to sell said legendary longsword. :facepalm: I'm dumb sometimes. But yeah, a duel for fun sounds nice.

Korina
Recruiter

Post Post #186  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:19 am

I will resolve actions when I get up in like 7ish hours, however, before then, I do want to call attention to a few things:

In post 178, James Brafin wrote:No wait

How do you incorrectly gender me, then correctly gender me, within the same sentence??
But also, if you guys were to do that, I'd be fine with it. I'd just ask that you PM me why your choice was better than the other, then I reveal both reasonings and my verdict.

In post 179, Ircher wrote:If anyone wants to duel, I'm up for it. Just make sure it isn't a duel to the death.

I'm fine with players conducting duels against one another. Just post something along the lines of "Begin Friendly Duel against (Name), Wagering (Item)" if you want to do a Friendly Duel and "Begin Regular Duel against (Name)" if you want to do a Regular Duel. Obviously as well, the other person must accept your duel, in order to actually duel them... However, if you are that person, you may use an action to outright attack someone, forcing them into a duel.

There is an important distinction between the two duel types as well:
- In a Friendly Duel, (FD), you wager something, and duel till one of you has 1 HP left. Whoever isn't at 1 HP wins.
- In a Regular Duel, (RD), you fight to the death. And yes, I will kill your character if you lose a RD.

In post 173, Cheery Dog wrote:Where am i actually on the map? I can't see ghost town

Ghost Town is directly above weast.

In post 185, Sushi Martyr wrote:No, wait, if bread is currency I guess the logical thing to do for food would be to sell said legendary longsword. :facepalm: I'm dumb sometimes. But yeah, a duel for fun sounds nice.

I was gonna make gold the currency of the world, but if you guys wanna make it bread, I'm fine with that. I just need to know your guy's thoughts on that.
Grand Idea uPick: D2 | EISAL v2 is accepting pre-ins, backup mod, and reviewers! (2/10 Pre-Ins)

GTKAS
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Iconeum
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:30 am

Wouldn't the worst already have inflated the value of bread as currency beyond control? He has like an infinite supply in his golden pouch?

I'm for shiny gold as currency.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Sushi Martyr
Goon

Post Post #188  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:51 am

Either one's fine with me. Considering we have an item that makes infinite bread, though, I guess gold would probably make more sense. (And after a while the bread might get moldy and gross.)

Also, can we do a friendly duel without any wagers involved?

Iconeum
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:02 am

Just a heads up to anyone thinking shenanigans: I have a dog (Hope), and I'm not afraid to use it!

Action: Train Hope (dog) into an attack dog
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #190  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:36 am

I'd prefer gold as a currency, personally, as I like uniqueness. But otherwise I'll also accept being hilariously wealthy.

Cheery Dog
Kayak

Post Post #191  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:42 am

Explore weast
It'll all end in tears, it probably already has.

James Brafin
Goon

Post Post #192  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:07 am

I just need snaks.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837

Sushi Martyr
Goon

Post Post #193  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:24 am

In post 192, James Brafin wrote:I just need snaks.

Snakes or snacks?

Sushi Martyr
Goon

Post Post #194  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:31 am

Even if bread isn't directly money, I'm sticking with my action this turn by the way.

Ircher
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #195  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:35 am

In post 187, Iconeum wrote:Wouldn't the worst already have inflated the value of bread as currency beyond control? He has like an infinite supply in his golden pouch?

This.

James Brafin
Goon

Post Post #196  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:38 am

Not sneks. Snaks.

Korina
Recruiter

Post Post #197  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:37 am

In post 170, Sushi Martyr wrote:Would I have to roll to ask TW for some bread blocks-- like, I don't know, 50 billion or something, a reasonable number--, or is that something he could just respond to? (It's too early to annoy my teammates by stealing their stuff, and I think I want to use my action to try getting out of here.)

It's up to you. I really don't mind if you ask TW. I might make a roll to determine if something happens during the trade, but I'm fine with players discussing trades outside of actions.

In post 188, Sushi Martyr wrote:Either one's fine with me. Considering we have an item that makes infinite bread, though, I guess gold would probably make more sense. (And after a while the bread might get moldy and gross.)

Also, can we do a friendly duel without any wagers involved?

You're allowed to say bragging rights, if you really want to. I don't mind. What that entitles you to is the ability to constantly remind the loser that they lost in a game of pure RNG for eternity.
Grand Idea uPick: D2 | EISAL v2 is accepting pre-ins, backup mod, and reviewers! (2/10 Pre-Ins)

GTKAS

Korina
Recruiter

Post Post #198  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:37 am

I just said an item so that way it kinda feels like there's something at stake.

GTKAS

Korina
Recruiter

Post Post #199  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:43 am

In post 187, Iconeum wrote:Wouldn't the worst already have inflated the value of bread as currency beyond control? He has like an infinite supply in his golden pouch?

That would depend on how much bread TW wants to pump into the bread economy as well. Currently, bread is doing rather well against gold, (exchange rate is about 1:3.637), but experts suggest it is bound to change very soon. They can't tell if it'll be for better or for worse however.

GTKAS

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash