Creativity Contest (pilot)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Creativity Contest (pilot)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:04 am

Post by vizIIsto »

This is a pilot for a game I want to try to run. I know I'm an unfunny game host and terrible at keeping games alive, but that's why I'm starting a pilot, which is a one-game test to see if there's enough interest and such.

So here's the
basics
of the game:
I give you guys a prompt, a subject, a phrase or anything like that, and you will show us your interpretation of that prompt! It's basically an art contest with all the forms of art, but you can take on any style you want! You can draw the subject on paper, use an online drawing tool, build the prompt with Lego or build it in Minecraft or another game, you can write a song about it, you can write a story about it, you can take a picture of it if you can find anything like that, you can pick up video game modeling or explore your imaginative world around the prompt!
You will have two weeks to create something that follows the subject. After that, everybody - participants or not - can vote on the submitted pictures, video's, drawings, creations, you name it. Let's say there are 10 submissions; you rank them from 1st to 10th. Try not to be influenced by votes others have made, for that sake, I would suggest spoilering your votes. I know I could say to just send the votes to me, but as I want to participate as well, I think this would be a more fun and fair take on the game.

I hope this pilot turns out great and we can host this game. If you have any questions, ask me and I will answer them! The rules are far from complete as of now, and your questions will help me create a better ruleset!
So here's the prompt for this pilot that I want you to build, draw or write about - or whatever suits you best - and post within the next 14 days:
Triceratops

I don't know why I picked Triceratops, but it popped up in my mind while thinking of a prompt, and I thought it sounded good, so boom, here it is!

Go on and write your songs and stories praising this extinct dinosaur, build a hyperrealistic recreation of a triceratops, or make a wonderful drawing! Or do something else! The options here really are limitless! Except for one limit, of course, and that is that the subject is Triceratops.

The deadline ends in (expired on 2019-11-11 08:00:00)

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”