Roll 2 Dodge - Collaborative Game

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Roll 2 Dodge - Collaborative Game

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by vizIIsto »

Here's a new Roll to Dodge!
It's different from most games, because guess what! I won't be able to risk failing to moderate this game! And that is because... everyone gets to roll each other's actions and continue the plot in whatever way they want!
That's right! I won't be the moderator rolling all your actions for once. Nobody does! This game has one rule: you roll the action of the player (or players, if that's the case) before you, add to the story and move on by submitting an action of your own!

For those that don't know what Roll 2 Dodge is
(which I'd be very surprised of)
, here's a short summary of rules:
- It's all about fun
- You may submit
one action
per post. An action is something such as
Jump over a fence
, but it can be almost anything as long as it's not too gamebreaking.
Please bold your post like I bolded this sentence!

- Someone else will roll your die
(unless it's been over a week since the last rolls, then someone may roll their own besides those of others)
using the dice command. It will give you a number from 1 to 6. Here's what the numbers mean:
1 = Epic failure
2 = Kinda failure
3 = Kinda success
4 = Success
5 = Perfect
6 = Overshoot
- An example for
Jump over a fence
:
1 = You want to jump but you can't lift your feet off the ground, resulting in you running straight into the fence and hurting your face. Painful AND humiliating!
2 = You try to jump but fail to get height, hitting the fence and plummeting back to the ground.
3 = You barely make it over the fence, but your trouser leg clips the fence, leaving you hanging upside down. Now you need to find a way to get back down without falling on your head.
4 = You make a smooth jump over the fence. You look like a hurdler!
5 = You jump over the fence making a frontflip, then roll through as you land like a pro freerunner. Keep it up, boi!
6 = Your shoes have springs in them, sending you up into a bee's nest hanging from the trees. Bzz...
- If something happens that would or could hurt you very badly, one can
Roll to Dodge
. The number again determines your chances of survival. If you survive, you might have wounds but you stay where you were. If you die, you get sent back to
the spawn point
, which I will announce in a short moment.

Let's announce it now! I decided not to have any plot for this apart from that we wake up inside a room. This room will be our spawn point.
Finally, I'll try to keep track of where everybody is, what things they're carrying, if they have any special abilities or not, and things like that. Relevant things to the story.

Players:
Description:
Harambey
Inside spawn room
Last edited by vizIIsto on Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by vizIIsto »

And here's my first action!

I'm inside some room, so...

Look for a bed so I can get back to sleep.

I never said I wanted to wake up!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”