Mishmash Bracket Night

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
xofelf
Miss Mash

Pronoun: They

Post Post #9  (isolation #0)  » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:27 am

Mashed hands down. You can put all sorts of things in it. Boiled are only acceptable if they're salt potatoes, and those you have there absolutely are not, and thus inferior version. Mashed
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to know a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

xofelf
Miss Mash

Post Post #35  (isolation #1)  » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Tots Hasselback looks like so much prepwork, and I ain't got the time for that when I want tasty taters.

Salad Gnocchi is *fine* but it also has a weird texture, and there's so many different ways to make potato salad, and I like versatility.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon

xofelf
Miss Mash

Post Post #37  (isolation #2)  » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:12 pm

I'll hold you to that.

xofelf
Miss Mash

Post Post #50  (isolation #3)  » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:39 am

Okay, so au gratin and scalloped potatoes are incredibly different! Scalloped is much more of a white sauce or milk or cream based, they are NOT cheese based. The potatoes themselves are sliced much in the same way and they're both baked, but they are *not* the same. As one of the few things I make regularly, I have opinions on this!!!!!!!

Latkes are amazing tho.
I've had too many mediocre au gratin, Skins is where it's at.

[ + ]

Return to The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash